Bang Baby Bang

"Baby can mommy help you with this?" She said as she broke the kiss and looked down between his legs. "Please baby can mommy help you?"

She continued to stroke his shaft up and down the complete length. She stroked him slowly at first and then with greater speed and firmness, her hand unable to contain his width. As she approached the head her thumb ran over the tip, smearing the precum that began to gather there. His head went back and his mouth opened as he let out a gasp of pleasure.

"Can I?" She again inquired.

"Uhh... Oh ok. Yes. Yes." He answered in huffs, his eyes glazed and distant. His mouth remained open.

She leaned forward and kissed him again, taking his lips into her mouth. Her tongue went out into his mouth and sought his tongue. He seemed to come alive and his hands came up to either side of her head holding her tight. Her strokes became much more vigorous as she moved higher on the bed.

"Call me mommy baby please. I know you haven't called me that in a long time but just for tonight. Just this one time. Call me mommy baby." Her voice as urgent as her need.

"Yes mommy. Yes." He responded his own need growing with every passing moment.

"Mommy's going to do something special now, and you can't tell anyone promise baby." She moved up on the bed and began to straddle his waist.

"Yes mommy." He moaned back into her mouth as they continued to kiss.

"Ok. Mommy is going sit across your tummy just like this baby see." Both her legs were on either side of him. She released his cock and reached the sash that held her housecoat closed. She quickly undid it and let it fall open, exposing her naked body completely. Once undone her full firm breasts came into view, followed by her stomach which was nicely defined and only slightly rounded, giving her an utterly feminine look. "I'm not too heavy for you am I?"

"No mommy. No."

"Ok baby now to do this you have to promise mommy you will sit perfectly still and not to do anything mommy doesn't tell you to." She moved forward along his hips until her sex rested against his cock. "Can you do that baby?"

He nodded, his voice failing him as he felt the heat from his mother's sex against his cock. Her labia began to envelop his shaft, one beautifully delicate lip on either side of his cock.

"Ok baby, this is called a camel toe slide." She began to shift her weight up and slide her pussy back and forth along his length, coating his cock with the juice of her sex. "We can't have sex but we can get close, if you can be a good boy."

"You like that?" She asked. How could he not, she was exquisite. Her hips were full and sensual, the kind that were meant for fucking. Her sex was shaved bald with the exception of her tiny little landing strip. He could see the lips of her cunt as they ran up and down his length. Her breast remained high on her torso and her nipples stood out hard like eraser tips.

"You're so hard." She said as she looked deep into his eyes. "Now mommy's going to rub against you head baby and you mustn't move."

She leaned forward putting her arms out straight on either side of his head bracing herself against the wall as she slid up and down his great cock.

"Feel that, feel how wet mommy is? That's cause she's excited baby, she horny." His cock felt amazing to her. He was thick and rigid; it was like riding a rail of hot slippery steel. Up and down she went from the bottom to the top, she could feel his balls tighten below her and knew she could make him cum again at any point she wanted.

"Ok mommy's going to slide over your head again and stay there a minute. Promise me you won't move." He nodded as she moved forward along his cock, her lips leaking her fluids all over his length. Her clit rubbed against him making both of them moan in illicit pleasure. Once she was at his tip she held her pussy there and moved in gently circles as she pressed down against him. The head of his cock felt as though it had sunk into her part way and was being swallowed in velvet warmth that sent jolts of electric shocks down his shaft to his ever aching balls.

"That baby is the opening to my vagina. That is where you came from." The feeling was amazing, hot wet liquid sex. He had been laid before, a total of six times but nothing he had ever done felt remotely like this.

"Mommy's just going to rock back and forth right here for a little while. You ok with that?" Rachel held the tip of his cock at the mouth of her pussy, rocking back and forth just as she said she would. Pushing down ever so slightly she caused the opening of her sex to suck onto the head of his cock, pulling it into her center. The effect was extraordinary for both of them, she knew he wouldn't complain. Michael placed both his hands on either side of his mother's hips, feeling the sensual motion she was making as she rode along his cock, sliding it back and forth between the sopping mouth of her cunt. He instinctively began to thrust his hips in time to his mother's movements as she rode him. The hot liquid of her sex, soft and slick against his cock. His rock hard prick wanting to drive up, into her opening, and deeply pierce her until it met her womb. This caused his mother to freeze instantly as the pleasure of his attempt overwhelmed them both. She paused and held him still on the precipice.

"No baby you can't. Baby mustn't go in mommy. If baby puts his big cock in mommy, mommy will be ruined." Rachel stopped her movements and held herself still on his raging stiff prick. His erection throbbing and pulsing, in an attempt to lodge itself deep inside her, to make her his body and soul.

"I would never hurt you mommy. Never, I promise." He sounded desperate as he spoke.

"No baby not in a bad way, no. You'll ruin me for others." She sat up and let his hard cock spring forward, standing proud and erect between them. Placing both hands on his chest, balancing herself on top of him, she stared deeply into his eyes. It took all of her self-control not to continue moving. "You have a very big cock baby not many boys have a cock like yours."

She bent over, bringing her face close to his and kissed him. He laid there almost frozen as she did, not sure what was expected or what was allowed. "Aaah fuck... not many men do either." She groaned.

She continued the kiss, gently sucking his lips.

"Touch me." It was a direct but simple request, followed by her placing both his hands on her breasts. At first she held his hands manipulating them to hold and squeeze each tit. She centered each hand over her nipples, manoeuvring his thumbs and forefingers so that they began pinch and pull slightly. "That's it baby they won't break, I pull them harder than that."

She released his hands and continued kissing him. She ran her hands over his chest and began twisting and pulling his nipples. "Touch me more baby, touch me more."

Now he began to run his hands all over his mother. Over her breasts, down her sides to her hips, over her tight stomach and down to her sex, touching her tiny patch of pubic hair. There were two places he was almost too nervous to touch the first was her clit, which he was dying to feel between his fingers and the second was her anus. Slowly and deliberately his hand moved down her stomach loving the feel of the almost imperceptible roundness of her belly. Women were supposed to have curves. He came to the valley of her hips and slid his hand over her Venus Mons, following the trail, the thin strip hair lead to. Placing his thumb over the split that defined her outer labia, he gently pressed and found her clit. The cry of pleasure this elicited from her threatened to echo through the house.

Immediately she resumed her gyrations, sliding up and down his cock with what seemed greater purpose. As her son continued to press against the hard piece of flesh that was her sensitive clit she found herself automatically raising her hips to give him access. As if in perfect response Michael slipped one then two fingers inside his mother feeling her inner depths. The heat was intense and his mind reeled at what he was doing. His heart began to pound, threatening to explode through his chest. His mother's movements became much more pronounces and exaggerated; she was humping his hand like a cock.

"Michael stop. Fuck, fuck Michael, stop! Oh god you have to stop. Michael we can't fuck. I'll do anything you want but we can't fuck." She was on the verge of cumming on his hand and in that momentary moment of weakness would have shoved her son's deep within her belly, giving him what no mother should. "You can't go in baby you can't go in." She said as she lowered her head, wishing it could be different.

She immediately took both his hands in her and placed them on the round globes of her perfect ass. She sat straight up, squeezing him tightly with her thighs, fighting the waves of pleasure that spoke of her pending orgasm. This caused her tits to jut straight out from her body, sitting high and proud on her chest, their nipples poking out, hard as diamonds; you could've hung your hat on them. She took a deep breath.

"Ok, we both need to cum and you need to go to bed, hear me?"

Michael smiled a devilish smile into his mother's face. His hands travelled further down her luxurious ass, gripping it firmly. God he loved the feel of her. He began to trace the crack of her ass with his finger, up and down ever so lightly until he came to her anus and stopped.

"Mommy what's that?" He asked, his forefinger gently touching a round metal protrusion poking out of his mother's beautifully tight anus.

"What is what baby?" She asked. She was still trying to recover from the manipulations he had done to her clit and cunny. God she had almost let him fuck her.

"That right there at your bum." Michael pressed the metal nub, pushing whatever it was just that much more into her rectum. The response was equally as amazing as when he had rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy. Her whole body shock on top of him and she bit her lip as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Again she squeezed his thighs tightly trying to ebb the flow of energy that would set her off.

"Mommy was hoping you wouldn't notice that." She shuddered again as he continued to push and swivel the little nub, having no idea just how big the plug was that was stuffed up her ass. If he had maybe he would have been a little less forceful.

"Well mom what is it?" He asked, his tone changed and he sounded a little more commanding. He firmly pushed this time causing his mom to groan with pleasure and then sigh deeply, after which she opened her eyes and stared at him hard.

"It's mommy baby, remember? You must call me mommy or the fun ends." She had to get back in control or this whole thing could end up nasty. And at this point, as fucked up as things were, she was sure there was no coming back from her son seeing her get nasty.

"Ok mommy. What is that thing sticking out of my mommy's ass?" He said straight out.

"Oh how forceful. Well baby if you must know. It's an anal plug or butt plug." Rachel's voice changed. Gone was the gentle mommy voice and here was the dominant women's voice. The Bitch that knew what she wanted and took it.

"It's used to stretch my ass and make it ready for cock. And not just any cock. Big hard cock that knows what its doing and can pleasure a woman. A hard cock that can throw a fuck into me and not leave me wanting. You know that type of cock little man? Have you seen that type of cock?" Her voice was hard and intimidating. She ground her sex into his cock deliberately almost to the point of causing him pain. His eyes got big as saucers and he was suddenly very aware of his surroundings.

"Sorry mom. Sorry." He apologized. God he was doing that a lot lately, he really needed to stop.

"That's alright. Now are we done with all the questioning of your mommy? Can you behave and can we finish what we started?" She looked directly into his eyes. She knew things had permanently changed between them, they were going to be lovers, it was just a matter of time. She had honestly hoped otherwise. She had hoped that this was a onetime thing and that both of them would see it as a mistake and hide it away as families sometimes did.

"I'm sorry mom it won't happen again. I'm sorry." Again with the apology a simple yes would've done he corrected himself.

"What are you suppose to call me."

"Mommy. I'm supposed to call you mommy."

"That's better." She continued to slide along his cock; the heat coming from their body's increasing their mutual pleasure. Her son's thick cock splaying her open and helping her to grind her sensitive clit against him. Up and down she traveled getting wetter and wetter as she went. She again began to center herself over his head, careful not to draw him in. His precum adding to their fluids, creating a slick river of liquid. His sensitive head jumping every time she slid over it.

His hands traveled up her waist and to her firm full tits, squeezing and pulling on her nipples as she had shown him. She leaned down to kiss him, their tongues intertwined as she rode him. She loved the feel of him between her legs and wished she could draw him in, but without protection it would be disastrous.

"Oh baby are you close?" She asked as she felt her own orgasm approaching. Her clit hard and protruding from its hood like a tiny little cock, fuck she loved when it got this way. She had to fight the urge to put her hand between her legs to bring herself along as she knew that would only lead to her shoving her son's dazzling cock deep inside her.

"Talk to me honey tell me what you're feeling." She looked down at her son he was glorious, his muscular chest and abs, his narrow waist all drove deeper and deeper into her lust filled haze.

"I want you mom. I want you." He cried out in desperation. He need and desire superseding what was moral, what was right.

"I know you do baby I know you do. I want you too, but we can't." She had to keep her head. She was too far gone as it was and one slip and she would be fucking the boy all night, right into to the morning and probably the next day.

"Please mom please." He moaned.

"Not tonight baby not tonight. Oh fuck." What was she saying she was promising, inferring that there'd be more. Oh god, of course there'd be more how could there not be more. She was lost her lust and love for the boy overwhelmed her and knew she would have him and he would have her.

"Mommy's going to cum on you baby. Mommy's going to cum all over your beautiful cock." Her body took over now, what will she had left was gone, she couldn't fight it, she didn't want to. The wave of pleasure began at her very center, her core and radiated out, like a wave, punctuated with sharp bolts of electricity that made her convulse and shake on top of him.

"Oh, fuck I'm going to cum." And there it was her orgasm, bright and hard and beautifully terrifying all at the same time.

"Me too. Me too!" "Oh fuck. Oh Fuuck!" His cock began to spurt and spurt between the lips of his mother's cunt. All he wanted in that moment was to bury his hard prick deep inside and fill her with his seed. He didn't care that she was his mother, didn't care what others thought or would say. At that moment he was so deeply in love with the woman above him he would die for her, give up his very life to see that no harm came to her, he was lost.

His cum covered his stomach and chest. Four solid ropes, not as much as he'd done earlier but still surprisingly enough. She couldn't help herself, nor did she care. She bent down in one swift motion and sucked and licked every drop of his cum into her mouth, swallowing it as she went.

"Mmmm.... god that was good." She said as she looked up at her son, lick his cum from her lips, her eyes gleaming and her smile brighter than he had ever remember it. "Not a word baby, not a word. You promised."

"I know mom, not a word." He immediately leaned forward and grabbed with both hand bringing her face to his. In a surprise that took both them unexpectedly he kissed her hard. He could taste his cum in her mouth on her lips and he didn't care. He wanted to show her that beyond a shadow of a doubt he loved her and loved what they did, there would be no embarrassment, awkwardness, unease between them.

After the shared kiss his mother collapsed on top of him. They stayed like that for several minutes until their bodies relaxed. Once her breather became regular his mother was the first to move. She reached up and brushed the hair away from her eyes and then stroked his brow as she had done several times in the past. It was a gesture of love and nurturance that she had done forever. She kissed him again, a gentle lovers kiss. A kiss goodbye, a kiss goodnight, a kiss that says I will see you again don't worry my love. Without words she reassured him with those simple gestures that all was well. As crazy things now stood, she still loved him, he was her son and she was his mother and nothing would change that bond.

"Now good night I love you." She said as she gathered her housecoat. She couldn't remember when she had tossed it aside. She stood naked before her son, her lover and didn't cover up, there was no longer any reason to, modesty no longer existed between them, they had seen all there was to see and soon very soon there would be more. Much, much more.

"I love you too mom. I love you too."

When she returned to her room she found Tony asleep in their bed.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"No, but it will be." Tony looked at her funny, unsure what to make of what she had just said. She saw that look he was giving her and at moment rather than undergo any question she decided to ask her question first.

"Want a blow job?"

Chapter 5

Once the horse has left the barn, that's not all that won't get back in.

To say the sound was abrasive was an understatement, but at Six Forty-five in the morning anything that disturbed the calm and quiet of the new day could only be described as abrasive. Tony woke up abruptly and attempted to quiet the alarm as it went off. One hand fumbling for the switch while the other covers the speaker, turned out to be more disruptive than had he simply turned the alarm off directly. Friday morning alarm blaring, he had really not wanted to wake Rachel. She didn't have to be up with him as she had arranged to have the morning off from work. But as with all well intended plans it wasn't to be, Tony was unable to turn the alarm off quick enough and of course they were both now up. When he saw that she was awake he apologized. "Sorry babe, I tried not to wake you. If I could get up without an alarm I would."

She looked at him through the fog that came from being up way too late and smiled anyway. "Not your fault hun, you have to work."

"Well, try and go back to sleep I'm just going to hit the shower and be on my way." He said.

"Do you think Michael up?" She asked.

"Probably not he's never up without one of us going down there to get him started. He's more than likely still sleeping." Tony got up and began to get showered and dressed. He selected which of the two suits he was going to wear first and fished the rest of his morning routine. He had picked out shirts and ties last night that went with each of his suits, had ironed everything ahead of time, so that he wouldn't have to iron in the morning, packed his travel case and his overnight bag and put them in the kitchen. Once there he grabbed a coffee, automatic timers were such a great thing, and then returned to their bedroom for one last check to see if he forgot anything.

Rachel was sitting up when he came in the room looking radiant. She was covered only with a sheet and was naked underneath. If he didn't get a move on he'd never leave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bang Baby Bang
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds