Banging in the New Year

As those videos proved, and as I knew before seeing them months before everyone else did, Abigail was not easily sated. Now she was ready to reenact another video - the one where she lay in bed, fingering herself with the camera zeroed in on her pussy.

But my face would get much closer to it than the camera ever did. And do everything else the camera couldn't do the rest of the night.

2014 gave Abigail Spencer the biggest audience she ever had, albeit not in the best way. But as I helped her remind herself, these things were still best with an up close audience of one. Even off camera.

On camera...was a discussion for 2015.

Emma Watson

Me and Emma Watson were supposed to have our last tryst of 2014 a few hours earlier, to get it out of our system. But when we dozed off instead of getting up, we didn't wake up until 11:15 p.m. Paris time - too late to rush out and head to any New Years parties.

As such, we were resigned to just watching the ceremonies. Yet Emma came up with a way to have some of our own.

She reasoned that since sex kept us from heading out to celebrate New Years, it should be used to help celebrate it instead. And to her, there'd be no better way than for us to cum right at the stroke of midnight - she said as she started stroking my cock.

She figured it would be something to start cumming in the final seconds of 2014, and finish cumming in the first seconds of 2015. I could never resist her ideas even when they weren't this good, so I certainly wouldn't come up with anything better now - if that was possible.

By the time we hashed this out, it was about 11:40 p.m. This gave us 20 minutes to work each other up to the finish, and make sure we didn't do too good a job. Emma decided to test where I was first, as I laid on the bed and she laid between my legs to start sucking my cock.

She went slowly, although that only made me more at risk to cum early. Nevertheless, her perfect mouth closed around me and licked and hummed on my shaft, for the last time in 2014 for real this time. Her brilliant, bottomless eyes gazed up at me with my cock in her mouth and looked oh so pleased, for the last time in 2014.

It was 11:43 when I had to make her stop looking and sounding so pleased. By 11:45, I was testing how pleased she was when she sat on my face, her perfect ass grinding on my head while her perfect pussy rode my mouth. Her back was turned, so I reached around to fondle her pert breasts and listen to her wonderful voice groan in erotic pleasure.

It was 11:50 when she got off my face and laid down on my lap. I sat up and helped her lower herself on my cock, laying my face on her breasts. I had to go slow, so I lazily tongued her nipples and merely held her hips as mine rocked below her.

"Come here," I heard her say above me. I raised my head and she immediately captured my lips with hers, taking my breath away and literally sucking it out of me. Enjoying that got us up to about 11:53, when Emma broke off and I just watched her deep brown eyes darken and turn into a sultry gaze right in front of mine.

"You're fucking me so well," Emma said, oh so properly and seductively. "I want you to literally fuck me into next year," she added, as if that'd help me last to next year.

It was 11:55 when I laid her down onto her back, lying on top of her and resting my face right onto hers. The view and the friction from her breasts underneath my chest made me pump harder, while her legs wrapped around me.

We both groaned against our lips, losing track of the time and anything else beyond our pleasure. Ultimately, Emma did reach for the phone on the bed, seeing it was 11:57. "Are you close?" she asked.

"Maybe," I answered honestly. "I think I can make it..."

"If you make it too long, you won't cum right on time. Neither will I," she reasoned. Another moment passed before she ordered, "Get up. We'll have to hurry with this."

I rolled off her and she immediately got on all fours, presenting her fantastic ass. I grit my teeth and got into position behind her, ready to go into my pussy. Yet she stopped and said, "No...not there."

If she meant...up there...

We'd just crossed that milestone off a few days ago. I didn't think I should bring it up again until 2015 - but she left me no time to debate it now. "Lube it, quick!" Emma demanded.

I quickly fingered her pussy and rubbed what I collected onto her asshole, before bringing my head over. "I won't last..." I trailed off.

"Not for a minute. That's exactly what we need," Emma confirmed, taking the phone and setting it to show 11:58 and 50 seconds on the clock. "Fuck me in both holes. Make me cum on your fingers while you cum in my ass. Just do it now..."

I obeyed by pushing my head into her ass, while pushing my fingers into her pussy much faster. They got all the way in and wiggled around fast, while my cock took its time settling into her ass. But at 11:59 and 15 seconds, there was no time to settle.

In a flash, my cock pounded away at Emma's luscious round ass, while my fingers pounded at her luscious wet pussy. Emma pushed both holes back on me and yelled out, urging me to fuck her and make her cum. The commands and the tightness all around me just made me go faster.

With 15 seconds left, I put three fingers into Emma and teased her with a fourth. With 12 seconds left, I spanked her gorgeous cheeks and watched them ripple even more. And with eight seconds left, Emma called out, "Fuck, take that fucking hot cum...fuck!!"

Emma unleashed herself with about four seconds to spare. I fucked her so fast, I couldn't focus on the clock and see if I started coming right at the stroke of midnight. But I went so hard regardless, I didn't know if I'd come down before 2016.

I finally took my fingers out of Emma, licked some of her cum off them and then rubbed the rest on her ass. After a quick spank and jiggle, Emma took it away from me and I promptly fell onto my back.

Once Emma turned back to me, she teased herself and got the last bit of cum off her, then put her hand on my deflating, dirty cock. Surprising me, she then rubbed her cum on my cock and licked it off, regardless of where it had been.

She then laid herself on top of me and rubbed her lips onto mine, regardless of where they'd been - making it one heck of a unique kiss at midnight.

"The year can only go up from here," Emma said against my lips. With that kind of bar set already, I wasn't as sure.

But I sure wanted to help her find out. After spending the next few opening minutes of 2015 shutting my eyes.

Salma Hayek

It was New Years night in the oceans at St. Barts. In the far off distance, there was a single yacht in the middle of the ocean, with two people on the deck awaiting the fireworks. Of course, they weren't ordinary people - not just because ordinary ones couldn't afford yachts, trips to St. Barts and the luck to be out on their own in private.

But these unordinary people were Salma Hayek and her billionaire husband, Francois-Henri Pinault. With several minutes to spare until the New Year came, they were standing on the deck together, anticipating the fireworks that would light up the sky above the island.

The mood, skylight and light from the yacht were perfect, making them all the more ready to celebrate more than they already had. In fact, Salma was set on getting a head start.

Having settled in her husband's arms, Salma turned her head to kiss him long and deep. Francois got to kiss back for a few seconds before she broke. "Figured I'd practice for midnight," she reasoned.

"Do you think it made perfect?" he asked curiously and a bit eagerly.

"Well...maybe not quite," she decided before kissing him again. "Almost..." She broke off before getting her tongue in the mix. "Getting there..." She stopped to say before Francois took over.

His hands went on Salma's sun dress, knowing full well that her sexy black two piece was underneath. It teased him throughout this entire getaway, to say nothing of the sultry, seductive, curvy, ample and incredibly well aged parts it barely covered, or didn't at all. It took everything he had not to take her here and now on this deck so many times, and to wait until they got into port.

Even at 52, his sex drive around his wife was still raging - how could it not? Even at 48, she could make anyone feel 20 or slightly older again, to say nothing of her husband. And he'd be lying if he didn't hope/suspect that they were concealed enough to...feel that way further.

"There's no way anyone can see us out here," Salma said when she stopped kissing him. "That's what you were hoping for, right?" Damn, he had a perceptive wife.

"No one can hear us, either. Unless we're really loud. But that won't be a problem when the fireworks out there start. Maybe..." Damn, he had the best wife.

Salma stepped back and threw off her little dress, showing the most luscious 48-year-old body in entertainment. Francois entertained himself by removing his shirt, leading her to the railing and turning her around.

He kissed the back of her neck and laid his hands on her bikini, and the breast begging to be spilled out. He pulled the cups down and held her glorious tits, then kneeled down behind her and pressed his face against her heart shaped ass, and the bikini bottoms barely covering enough of it.

Salma was as close to being in the Leonardo DiCaprio 'Titanic' position as possible. But she did wind up holding the railing instead of throwing her arms out, which would be too dangerous while her husband was eating her from behind.

Francois took his hands off her chest to pull her bottoms down, then go right back to munching on her bare pussy and lie his head on her bare ass. Finally, Salma had to gasp out, "Stop, stop...this'll be safer over there..."

Having to reluctantly agree, Francois stood up and backed away, as Salma turned around and finished removing her bikini. Now that she was fully naked and glowing in the stars above, in the light from the yacht and in her own seductive glow, Francois backed up further as Salma strutted towards him.

She backed him up towards the nearest deck chair, then bent down to unzip and drop his pants. He laid down on the chair, in position for Salma to kneel down, with the top of her tits hanging delectably. She then smothered them between his cock, going down to lick his head while the rest of his cock laid comfortably in her legendary chest.

Francois didn't get to enjoy it long, as Salma quickly tit-fucked his cock, then just as quickly took them off to take him completely in her mouth. Her lush lips closed around him and her silky tongue worked slow and wet on his shaft, before she popped off with a hum.

Salma thoroughly made him wet with her tongue and lips, then just as suddenly straddled him and smothered his cock with her pussy. If Francois was younger, he might have gone off then and there. But now this was one of the rare cases to thank God for being over 50.

Being old enough to last, yet not quite old enough to lose their boiling desire, certainly had its benefits right now.

It helped Salma whisper, "Happy early New Year" against her husband's lips before kissing him slowly and sensually while riding him. It helped Francois relax enough to enjoy it without cumming like a teenager, and put his arm around Salma's sweet hips while making out with her and fucking her.

They lost track of time as they fucked, kissed and rubbed Salma's tits onto Francois's face and mouth. At least until the first fireworks went off.

"Oh!" Salma yelled out, either from the friction or the noise, or perhaps both. Either way, it wasn't like anyone other than Francois could hear. If anyone was actually within 1,000 feet of them, this was a rare case where they could plausibly be distracted from seeing Salma Hayek's naked body.

Her husband, however, wasn't as distractible from his angle.

When the next firework went off, Salma said, "Now we can fuck as loud as we want. Ring the year in right..." It was probably easier than just taking a minute to go inside.

With the faint light of the far away fireworks above them, and the sounds only barely drowning out their moans, Salma and Francois fucked fast and deep to the soundtrack of the new year. They each babbled in their native language at times, calling out louder as the fireworks got louder as well, both for show and their own pleasure.

Francois held on tight to his wife's ass and helped it bounce up and down on his lap, while Salma hissed right into his ear and suckled it, cursing and encouraging him as well. She then went back to his face and hotly kissed him, getting every part of her lush lips on his.

"Cum inside me," Salma said into his mouth. "Pump that first load of the year in me...fuck me into next year..." It was too late for that, if she meant the year 2015.

Nevertheless, Francois rubbed her pussy in front and bounced her ass in back while his cock was brought to the brink. It would have made sense if they both came just as the fireworks show reached its fast, loud, symbolic climax.

But in this case, endurance wasn't on their side. They both unloaded their first batches of cum in 2015 onto each other's groins, with about a few minutes left in the fireworks show in the sky.

The one in the yacht settled down just in time for the couple to actually watch the final fireworks go off. It was just one more reason why the next 364 days and 23 1/2 hours of 2015 already had too high a bar to go over.

Katy Perry

While everyone in the hotel I stayed at was likely at a New Years party inside, or at a party somewhere else in town, I decided to spend my last hour of 2014 in the hotel's indoor swimming pool. It was left open for the special night, but I doubted anyone else would be there.

Imagine my surprise when I came up from an underwater swim and saw someone coming in. A woman in a black two piece, no less. A rather sexy woman in a black two piece, no less.

A rather sexy famous woman, to go even further less. A rather sexy famous woman named Katy Perry, I eventually figured out.

She insisted I didn't have to leave, however. She said she came here to clear her head and have a quiet end to 2014, in contrast to everything loud about the past 364 days. But she claimed it would be okay with just one person there.

I tried to make it as okay as possible, as we swam together, made small talk and then bigger talk together, and showed off while swimming laps together. By then, I wouldn't have been surprised if it was a few hours past midnight.

Yet Katy volunteered to get out and check her phone for the time. Then she seemed to walk out of the pool in slow motion, her back to me - along with her black bottom covered backside, dripping wet and swinging side to side. Just like the rest of her voluptuous figure and body parts.

Seeing Katy Perry so wet, in such skimpy black wet pieces, covering her ample wet chest and ass and not covering the rest of her curvaceous body, made me grateful to still be in the water. I swam to the deep end, hoping it was deep enough to hide what was below the water even better.

Of course it would be no matter what. But you can't think that logically when a bikini clad and dripping Katy Perry is mere feet away.

She got closer when she went to the edge of the pool and said there were 10 minutes to midnight. She offered for us to go to the hotel party together, but I said I was comfortable in here. It seemed like a good enough excuse to not come out with...a full trunk showing.

I said she could leave if she wanted, and I figured she would, making it easier to calm down before finally leaving. Instead, she backed up and then did a cannonball back into the pool - right near me.

The splash landed right on my face and I couldn't well swim away. Katy's head popped out right in front of me moments later. It took me a few more moments to realize how long she'd been underwater, close to me - and how easily she could have spotted certain things underneath.

"Tag!" Katy broke the soon to be uncomfortable silence, tagging me on the shoulder and swimming away.

Snapping out of it, I went back underwater and swam after her, trying not to look at her ass - and not just because the water was getting in my eyes. I came out once we got back in the shallow end, then saw her standing against the wall.

I went over and quickly tapped her shoulder, calling out "Tag!" Before I knew it, she slapped my chest and said it back. It was all kind of childish, I supposed - some sort of cutesy, flirty set up as an excuse to make us laugh, get us closer and closer and then too close to not do anything about it.

And it worked like a charm.

Once Katy's body brushed mine, we laughed a while longer until our lips suddenly collided. My hands went onto her waist under the water, as our lips and tongue stroked each other fast and deep, until we felt each other slow down.

When we pulled apart, our eyes briefly opened, and the sight of hers that close up and filled with lust made me kiss her again. After doing so a few more times, she backed away and began to loosen her bikini.

I slid out of my shorts and threw my wet shirt off, and soon our damp clothes were thrown out of the pool - leaving us free to swim naked. Katy's bare, bountiful chest rose above the water, then she dipped the back of her head underwater and practically floated out to the shallow end, her tits and pussy all but exposed.

Not to be outdone, I made myself float and had my cock stick out of the water. Katy swam back over to me as it sunk back underwater, and I rose my hips back up to expose it again. At that point, Katy went and sucked it until I couldn't keep it above water any longer.

I backed up towards the steps, with Katy following me out. After I got on the steps and backed out of the pool, Katy rose up like a pornographic little mermaid and walked out as well, her entire naked, wet, curvaceous, busty, dripping body showing itself to me.

Unable to resist, I went over and put my hands on her, rubbing her smooth glistening skin and curves and dropping my head down towards her full, glistening breasts. I tried to lick all the water I could off of them and suckle it out, until I wound up sinking to my knees to try and do the same with her pussy.

"Oh...that can't be comfortable," Katy said. She brought my attention to an actual longue chair nearby, saying, "We both might have better luck there."

I got up and soon laid myself down on the chair, with Katy getting herself on top of me. She straddled my chest and I got right back to feasting on her, agreeing that this was much more comfortable.

Before long, she reached over and started stroking my cock, causing me to groan right into her. "I love getting off after getting out of the water...feels so good..." I admitted to her.

"That's good to know," Katy teased, leading to her coming off my chest. She hovered her mouth over my erection, suckled it briefly and asked, "Then maybe it'd be for the best if you went back in. Just for a moment."

Taking her word for it, if only because she was probably withholding her mouth until I did, I went back up and into the pool, swimming around for about five seconds until Katy told me to get out. She watched me and clearly ogled as I was the one dripping wet all over while walking back onto dry land.

"Don't you dare dry yourself off," Katy made clear. She went over to me and ran her hands down my wet chest, ogling and rubbing it while leading me back to the chair. She then went down and lovingly sunk her mouth onto my cock, hardly helping how sensitive it was now.

Katy's big, beautiful baby blues and big, beautiful wet mouth brought out the longest, hottest - and hopefully not silliest - groan I'd ever uttered, while her hands rubbed my wet chest at that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds