Banging in the New Year

"Mmmm...Katy, I'm gonna cum..." I moaned. Which may have been either the wrong or right thing to say, given that she came right off me.

"In that case, we'd better get back in there to finish," she figured.

"Won't we...won't we...contaminate it? Going off in there?" I somehow strung along together.

"Not if we do it in my pussy. Or at least it wouldn't be as bad," Katy somehow told me. She then slowly walked back into the pool, swam briefly and sat back on the steps.

Feeling safe enough to move again, I went back in and promptly had Katy get on my lap. But instead of having her sit on my cock, I kept it away from her pussy and put my fingers in there instead.

"I might not be the only one who's sensitive in water," I ventured to guess.

"No...fucking kidding," Katy confirmed, groaning and tightening herself on my digits as they wiggled and pumped in her.

"Tell me right when you're gonna cum," I instructed.

"Be with you in a minute," she said, so I kept going and fucking and rubbing and ignoring my own throbbing need to cum.

Finally, she called out, "There, I'm gonna...fuck, make me..."

"Sit up, now," I said quickly. Getting the idea, Katy lifted her hips up and at last sat on my cock - cumming right away on it.

Some of it probably leaked out into the water, but we were both too distracted to check. I kept perfectly still, not moving the extra inch it would take to cum right into her. For her past, she rested against me and slowly started coming down.

Before long, I moved my head down and placed it on her tits, as I put my wet hands below them. I pushed them up and made them glisten with pool water and my own oral work, yet I kept my hips completely still. She did as well, although she couldn't help squeezing me down below as I kept sucking her up top.

However, Katy did come off me right as I felt ready to lose it. Maybe she sensed that, or maybe she just wanted to swim out into the water once more. Regardless, I followed her and kept from cumming right in the pool.

When I caught up with her, we were standing on the edge of the deep end - yet deep enough for Katy to wrap herself around me and lift up. I stayed on my feet as Katy's legs covered my waist and her hips dropped onto my cock.

My hands went on her ass and my mouth dropped to her tits again, tonguing them as I watched her deceptively doe like face watch with joy. Her damp hair went down to her shoulders, and for some reason, I was reminded of how I always thought it was so much more beautiful in black, instead of her various other colors.

That gave me a precious few more seconds before I couldn't stop my orgasm any longer.

By the time I finished shooting deep down Katy Perry's insides, my knees were ready to give out. The second she came off, I found myself sinking underwater. I did reach out and feel her pussy, however, which I had technically left hanging.

At this point, the New Year was here and the fireworks outside were probably over. The firework inside, on the other hand...

Well, it went "Oh, oh, oh" once already, at the least, even when wet. Maybe it and me had some potency left while dry too.

But we both felt like floating naked and leisurely in the water a bit more before we tested it.

Hayley Atwell

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes on New Years morning was Hayley Atwell's cleavage. Not the worst way to kick things off.

Then I remembered how we got there. How I got her down to her bra and panties, started to fuck her, but wasn't really...up for the challenge for long. Fortunately, we were too tired and probably a bit too drunk to stay awake after that.

Once she woke up, she'd remember, and then we could both share in the embarrassment. Sighing right onto her bursting boobs, still barely trapped in a pink bra, I wondered if I could sleep through that too.

But it might be more worthwhile to take in this angle of her breasts, while I had the chance. If she wasn't asleep, I might do more than gaze. Then again, gazing and gawking like this was probably why I was so brief the first time.

I really wanted to have taken my time, and would have if I wasn't so pent up and eager from our New Years kissing and touching. If I was in my right mind, I would have rested my head on her cleavage and slowly tasted all of it, put my hand on her equally curvy rear and made my way towards her less curvy but still luscious pussy.

Like I felt myself doing now.

We were both laying on our sides, with my head right in front of her breasts, which were rising ever closer to my face. I just kept my face there, watching her flesh get closer, but too cautious to close the gap myself. It would involve waking her, which might -

Then I felt a hand on the back of my head. A hand that seemed to be pushing me the rest of the way forward.

Not daring to question it, or raise my head up to ask questions, I let my left hand go onto her wonderful ass while my face rested into her wondrous boobs. As I wanted all along, I kissed up and down her flesh and savored how it smothered my face, while my fingers slid down her ass to her pussy lips.

I heard Hayley's lips as they lightly groaned, which was immediately the sweetest sound I would hear in 2015. Well, after the next soft one she made when my finger tips went in her.

My lips went onto her bra cup, kissing it in lue of actually trying to remove it. I really couldn't do it and keep fingering her, or unhook her bra with just my left hand. I'd have to move from this position, and I really didn't want to - but Hayley was another matter.

She rolled me over, keeping her chest hovering over my face. I didn't look away as my head went back up into her cleavage, and both my hands were now free to go on her back and unhook her bra. Unlike last night, I had the time and patience to get it off.

When it slipped off, I tried not to gawk enough at her hanging, round, perfect, mouth watering tits to completely lose it. With a somewhat clearer mind and greater will, I rose up to go back and forth on her plump flesh and nipples, while my hands slid down to cup the plump flesh of her ass.

Hayley made those sweet noises again as my fingers went back onto her pussy, all while I suckled as much of her boobs as possible. I felt my cock getting rock hard below her, but I didn't feel ready to really test it yet.

Yet Hayley once again proved braver than me.

Now she rolled onto her back again and left me on top. Before I could look at her face for the first time today, she got a hold of my cock and positioned herself to line up with it. I laid my face on her neck, enduring the sensations as my head went against her lower lips.

As I brought myself to push in, Hayley brought my head up to put her upper lips on mine. She started kissing me right as I sunk into her pussy, with her groans vibrating on my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed back, and we wound up kissing in time with each thrust in and out of her.

Morning breath actually wasn't an issue, or not too much of one. Her lips still felt warm and supple enough to balance it out, engulfing mine just as her pussy lips engulfed my cock.

At last, I opened my eyes to see her deep brown ones, which still looked lovely and hungry despite the morning, and despite the previous night. They only darkened when her hands went right onto my ass while it thrust - and I imagine mine did as well.

I kept quiet, save for the obvious grunts, as I kept filling and hopefully pleasuring her. With the atmosphere less frantic and hurried, with the setting slightly less heated and with an actual rest behind us, this stood a much better chance of lasting longer and living up to it.

I put my right elbow beside Hayley and leaned on it, giving me room and position to hold onto her breast with my left hand. I teased her left nipple and fit as much of her flesh as I could in my hand, stroking the sides until I was ready to let my hand leave and go between our legs.

Hayley's groans got louder, with the odd, proper sounding "Fuck" slipping past her lips. She still squeezed my ass and helped push my hips deeper against her.

Ultimately, I did sit up to enjoy a clearer sight of her body and breasts writhing on the bed, and to get a clearer opening to rub her pussy further along. As I felt it working too well, however, I took her by the wrist and had her sit up to meet me.

She put her arms around my shoulders and wrapped herself around me, riding her hips up and down and closer to oblivion. Her breasts bounced right in front of me and I could hold the sides of both of them, all as I went in to kiss her once more.

"Oh yes...now I want you to cum inside me," Hayley moaned when we broke off.

This time I did it exactly when we both wanted to. After I furiously put my fingers onto her pussy, held onto her ass with my right hand and pushed my chest right against hers, of course.

Once we both came and groaned our approval against each other, it didn't take long for Hayley to fall on her back again and take me down with her. She then capped it off with one more kiss and deviously pleased twinkle in her eyes.

"Well...that's one way to kick a year off," Hayley commented, which otherwise went without saying.

We should all be so lucky for such an opening statement today.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds