Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 03

She stepped under the cascading water, with a groan of delight, quickly soaping up her naked body and cleansing away the coating of dust and grime. She raised her face to the downpour, opening her mouth to swallow some of the refreshing spray. When she was thoroughly clean and invigorated, she stepped out of the shower stall and leisurely dried herself on the clean bath towel that she'd earlier draped over the heated towel rail.

Draping the towel back over the towel rail, she paused to examine her nude reflection in the full-length wall mirror. She adored her enhanced breasts and slim waist. She pushed her left mammary up, examining the underside, critically. There was a pale scar at the base, about four centimeters long, where the plastic surgeon had made his incision. An examination of her other boob, revealed a similar short white scar. Other faint scars could still be seen beneath her ribcage and above the tops of her hips. They still itched a little, but the doctors had told her that the sutures would dissolve and the scars would totally heal up and disappear, over the next couple of months.

She strolled into the lounge, briskly rubbing her tangle of curly red hair dry on the towel, and walked over to the telephone answering machine, when she spotted the blinking red light, that indicated she had a message or messages awaiting her attention. She pressed the PLAY button.

"Hello, Barbara!" said the all-to-familiar voice of Brad Fleming. "Your blonde dyke friend, Jennifer, just told me you were out of the hospital? Hope you're OK, babe?"

Barbara shuddered, clenching her fists. "That man really is a disgusting turd!" she muttered, vehemently.

"I can't wait for us to get together again on Monday, babe!" the voice continued. "Wear those sexy, black, open-crotch panties for me, huh?"

Click! The red light went off, indicating no more messages.

Barbara glowered at the phone. "Sexist pig!" she snarled. Brad had been blackmailing her into having sex with him for some weeks now, ever since he'd obtained video evidence of her making love with another man, in one of the many storerooms in the library. It wasn't that she minded having sex with him, let's face it, she couldn't get enough of it these days, but Barbara liked to choose her partners, preferably female ones.

Brrring, brrring! Brrring...

Barbara picked up the phone, before the second ring tone had completed. "Yes?" she snapped.

"Barbara? It's Batman! Are you alone?"

"Yes! What is it, Caped Crusader?" she asked, starting to calm down.

"The bank has just phoned. Apparently, the 'Gotham Museum of Ancient History' have been on to them, and they are very, very angry!"

Barbara frowned. "How come?"

"Apparently, one of the items that were stolen from the safety deposit boxes, was a casket containing the 'Earrings of Bastet'. They were part of the Egyptology display at the museum, and were on loan from the 'Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Cairo'. They are reputed to be a priceless antiquity and made from solid gold!"

"And shaped like domestic cats," Barbara murmured, thoughtfully.

"Catwoman!" they both cried, in unison, as the penny dropped.

"So, it looks like our feline adversary is up to her old tricks again?" Barbara mused, feeling her nipples harden, as she pictured the kinky costumed villainess, in her mind.

"It certainly looks that way! I'll feed this new information into the Bat-computer, right away," Batman said, urgently. "Hopefully, it will help us trace the devious feline's current whereabouts? I'll keep you informed of any progress," he added, before hanging up.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds