Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 07

"Aaaaahhh! Ooooohhh! Please, nooooooooo!" Jennifer gasped, arching her spine and throwing back her blonde head, as she felt an orgasm starting to rapidly build. "You mustn't!"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..." She soon found herself gasping in time with each thrust, each squeeze. Shortly, she was pushing her ass back, trying to take even more of the dildo, as she felt her climax rapidly approaching like an out of control Union Pacific locomotive.

"Yes, yes, oh yesss, yessssssssssss!" she cried, her nipples standing out like twin organ stops, as her blonde violator sent her over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm.

When Sparrow stopped jerking her hips, Harley slowly withdrew the slick, gleaming shaft, a satisfied smirk on her lips. She had been getting almost as much pleasure out of the reaming as the victim.

"All finished, Mistah J!" she called out, casually running her clenched right hand up and down the slimy shaft, as if it were the real thing.

Joker chortled, happily. "As I suspected, Harls, just another filthy whore masquerading as a servant of justice."

Saturday, 7:59 am

Bruce finished his breakfast and pushed the empty plate away, with a loud satisfied sigh. "Excellent, as usual, Alfred," he complemented, smiling at the faithful old servant, who beamed back at him, myopically over the top of his spectacles.

"Got to keep your strength up, Master Bruce," the grey-haired retainer replied. "Should I anticipate Master Dick's arrival for breakfast, momentarily?"

"Didn't Dick mention that he was popping over to Ms. Goodbody's apartment early this morning, Alfred? Apparently, she has failed to return any of his calls since yesterday morning and he's a little concerned."

"Er, no, sir, I'm afraid he didn't." A brief flash of annoyance crossed Alfred's face.

"Mmm! Well, he won't be requiring any breakfast this morning, Alfred!" Bruce murmured, absently, picking up the recently delivered copy of the Gotham Daily Gazette from beside him and running his gaze over the front page headline:

Missing Guns Found In Suspended Police Chief's Home.

"Holy Cow!" exclaimed the multi-millionaire, sitting bolt upright.

"What is it, Sir?" Alfred enquired, almost dropping the plate he was holding.

Bruce Wayne held up his hand to silence the faithful butler, while he read the main news item.

Following an anonymous tip-off, Acting Commissioner Peter Schmitt, today obtained a warrant to search the home of his predecessor, James Gordon, in relation to the recent weapons heist that occurred at the Gotham City Police Armory. We understand that the police raid took place sometime in the early hours of this morning and that a number of guns were recovered. The serial numbers were found to match those of some of the stolen weapons.

Jim Gordon was immediately handcuffed and taken into custody, despite his vehement protestations of innocence. We understand that the former Commissioner of Police has been taken to GCPD Headquarters, where he is currently helping the police with their ongoing enquiries. Our reporter at the scene, Trevor Philpot, has managed to...

Bruce threw the paper aside, in utter disgust, without finishing the article. "Those idiots have only gone and arrested Jim Gordon, Alfred!" he snarled, angrily.

"But why, Sir?" enquired the astonished manservant. He had rarely seen his master looking so annoyed or use such strong language.

"Apparently, they found some of those missing guns in his home. Obviously a plant! Someone is going to a lot of trouble to incriminate Commissioner Gordon, Alfred. Meanwhile, I'm going to try to arrange bail for my old friend, whatever the cost!"

"Good thinking, Sir!"

Bruce rose from the table, a grim look on his face, then headed for the door, determined to set the correct wheels in motion. His companies employed some of the best legal minds in the state. "Time they started earning their inflated salaries," he muttered, angrily, under his breath.

Saturday, 8:19 am

Dick Grayson was a worried man. He had ridden over to Jennifer Goodbody's apartment, only to find that his girlfriend was not at home. It was too early for her to have set out on her journey to work at the Central Library, where she usually put in a few hours on most Saturday mornings. Then he remembered that Jen had said something about going over to Barbara's place, the previous evening, when he'd last spoken to her on the phone. This had been about 10:30 the previous morning.

He tried Bab's home telephone number, then her cellular phone, but there was no reply from either.

"Damn! Where the hell is everyone?" he muttered climbing astride his motorcycle and firing the powerful engine into roaring life. He would go 'round to Barbara's place and find out. It was only a few minutes drive away.

-oOo-

Bruce was en-route to the WayneCorp offices for a hastily arranged meeting with some of the corporation's top legal advisors, to discuss Jim Gordon's situation, when the hands-free car phone started to ring. He took one hand off the steering wheel to press a button in front of him.

"Yes?" he enquired, returning the hand to the wheel, never once taking his eyes off the road ahead.

"Bruce? It's Dick!"

Bruce instantly recognized the worry in his young ward's voice. "What's happened, old chum?"

"I'm over at Barbara Gordon's apartment and there's no sign of her."

"Perhaps she's gone in to work?" Bruce suggested, reasonably.

"I don't think so, Bruce. Anyway, Jenny appears to have vanished also. I went over to her place earlier, and it was deserted! Also, neither of them are answering their cell-phones," Dick added, in a grim voice.

"Hmm, I don't like the sound of that," Bruce muttered, checking his rear view mirrors and preparing to do a U-turn, as soon as there was a break in the morning traffic flow. "All right Dick, I'll meet you back at the Batcave, as soon as possible!"

He swung the executive Mercedes around, with screeching tires smoking and headed back toward Wayne Manor, ignoring the speed limit.

On the return journey, the millionaire businessman put in a quick call to Gotham City Central Library, which confirmed that neither girl had turned up early for work that morning. Things were starting to look decidedly ominous, especially since that crazed maniac, the Joker, was out there somewhere.

He also put in a call to his secretary at the WayneCorp offices.

"Matilda, I'm NOT going to be able to make that 9:00 am meeting with our lawyers," he informed her. "Something more urgent has just cropped up. Please give them my sincerest apologies and tell them I will get back to them by telephone as soon as possible."

"Very well, Mr. Wayne," Matilda replied. "I shall inform both gentlemen that their journeys have been a complete waste of time, when they arrive, shortly." Bruce recognized the note of matronly reproach in her voice and smiled, grimly.

"Thank you, Matilda. See you on Monday!" He broke the connection and pressed his foot down on the gas pedal.

-oOo-

What other fiendish perils will the lovely Batgirl and Sparrow be subjected to?

Or, will this truly be the end for Gotham's two Maids of Might and the brave police officer?

Will Batman & Robin manage to discover some clue as to the whereabouts of our curvaceous twosome before it is too late?

As usual, dear reader, you will have to wait for the next chapter, to hopefully discover the answers to these and other intriguing questions!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds