Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 08B

Katrina glared at Kali. "No heterosexual man is going to have a picture of another man's dick hanging up in his bedroom. And also, Ryan is conceited as hell..." Katrina paused in her speech for a dramatic effect. "... It's been from my experience that big dick men are vain," informed Katrina.

Kali giggled. "Point taken."

A moment of quietness floated in the atmosphere. The two women didn't try to force any type of conversation during this time. They continued to view the graphic, sexual art work.

"So you wanted to talk, mom-to-be?"

"Yeah..." Kali hummed before she turned away from the fireplace. She walked over to the bedroom's lounge area. She sat down on the leather loveseat. She watched Katrina take a seat on the sofa that was across from where she sat. "Katrina, I understand why you were upset. If the tables were turned and I was you, I would've been upset at you." She sighed. "However..." Her eyes focused on the defunct fireplace. "I do believe that you did act disrespectful towards me. You could've told me how you felt about me in a respectful way."

Katrina nodded her head. She let out a sigh and she stared at her friend. "I am sorry for that. It was uncalled for. I know that I should've behave like a grown damn woman on that day."

There was more silence between them.

"If I would've known that having your dad walk me down the aisle—

"I was jealous," confessed Katrina.

Kali's violet eyes bulged and her jaw had gone slack as she gazed at her friend. 'She was jealous?'

Katrina smirked and then her eyes had become downcast. "Yes, I was jealous of you and the fact that you were getting married to a man that you wanted. Then, I became angry after I learned that my dad was going to walk you down the aisle and give you away. I just..." She paused. She sniffed.

"You wanted the same thing?" Kali questioned. She was still feeling the shock of hearing about Katrina's case of envy. She thought that she believed that she possessed nothing that was worthy of being envied. She believed that Katrina had a more desirable lifestyle than she: a career, a sound mind, two loving parents and a wonderful family. Kali thought that she was the person that should've been jealous.

Kali turned her attention back to Katrina as she nodded her head. "All women dream of getting married."

Kali smiled and then nodded her head. "I know that I did," she muttered. "But, I never thought that it would happen to me," she then confessed.

"But it did..." Then Katrina smiled. "And now you're pregnant and having a baby—

"Babies," the bride corrected her friend.

Katrina turned her attention away from the floor and stared at her best friend. Her beautiful face held an expression of surprise. "What?" she whimpered.

"You said 'baby' and I corrected you by saying 'babies'. A week ago, I learned that I am pregnant with twins," explained Kali.

Katrina's mouth fell open and then a scream had escaped. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD..." She stood up from her seat and she glared at her pregnant friend. Her mouth was still open but the corners of her mouth were turned up slightly. "OH MY GOD! KALI!" The shorter woman ran over to where Kali was sitting. She sat down in the unoccupied seat that was next to her friend. Each of her hands clasped onto Kali's thick arms in a gentle embrace. She stared at her friend's smiling face. "Oh my God, you're having twins!" Then she slipped Kali's body in her embrace. Katrina felt her arms wrapped around her small waist. "Now I have two nieces to spoil!"

******

"So, do you guys plan on going on a honeymoon?" inquired Abby.

"Yeah, we are. My husband planned the trip and he won't tell me where we are going. He said that it is a surprise..."

Kali's hands cradled her belly and then she made a glimpse down the corridor. She eyed the gorgeous man that was reclining on a chaise lounge that was nineteen feet away. Ryan appeared to be relax. She noticed that his attire was wrinkled: his dress shirt was free from his pants, the first three buttons were released and his tie was loosened around his neck. She thought that it was a sign that he had a great time at their reception. His ankles were crossed and the back of his head rested on the palms of his hands. His green eyes were focused on her. She saw the strong sexual aura that seeped out of those orbs and the mischievous energy that lurked in them. A ball of pressure formed in her stomach and it caused her weakened muscles tremor. The nectar that wept from her cunt was smeared on her inner thighs. She tossed her husband a smirk and then she turned her attention back to Abby.

"He told me that all I need to bring is my passport and a suitcase. But otherwise than that, he refuses to give me any hints about the location. Luckily for me, I have some time to figure out where he is taking me. We're not going on this trip until the girls are at least eight months old. We want to take them with us," she explained to her therapist.

"That's a good idea! By then, the twins should have establish an appropriate sleeping schedule and they should receive their immunizations shots as well," stated Abby.

The two women proceeded to chat with each other for a few more minutes. As Kali listened to Abby talk to her, she felt her husband's glare on her body. She tried to ignore it.

Abby glanced down at the wrist watch that graced her left wrist. "Well, it is time for me to go!" The therapist stared at her glowing patient. "I have been keeping my husband waiting for some time now! He's probably thinking about driving off and leaving me!" announced Abby.

Kali giggled. She gently shook her head. "Well okay, Abby, let me show you to the door," she stated. The pregnant woman guided her therapist out of the foyer and to the majestic-looking front door. The two women gave each other a hug and then said their farewells. Kali watched Abby wave at Ryan. Then she saw her husband give a wave in response. Kali escorted the older woman out of the mansion.

Ryan watched his wife enter the foyer a few minutes later. He watched her ample frame stand in front of the large wooden door and watched Kali locked the door. His eyes focused on the back of her head and then settled on ogling her ass. He stared her bottom and began to think about their last coupling. His cock released a few throbs as a result.

"The last guest had just left and the staff had left a few hours ago," Kali announced as she strolled in the foyer. "So you know what that means?" she asked as she continued to walk.

Ryan noticed that Kali's hands were clutching onto the fabric of her dress. The front of her form-fitting gown was lifted away from her feet. Her feet and ankles were exposed.

He focused on her face. "No, I don't know," he said to her with a smirk on his lips. He knew the meaning behind her implication but he wanted to tease his wife. He eyed her bottom half again. He noticed that her shins, knees and the lower portion of her thighs were exposed. The view of her bare skin caused his prick to pulsate.

"It means that we are finally alone..." she explained to him. Her tone of speech was softer and husky.

Ryan's eyes had gone wide to express his faux enlightenment. "Oh, so that's what it means," he said to her.

"Smart ass," she muttered.

Ryan laughed. He removed his left hand from its hiding place and he placed it on his chest. He stared at his wife. "I had a great time today, Mrs. Whittler. Did you?"

Kali's stomach lurched in excitement after she heard Ryan's inquiry. She giggled. She approached the chaise lounge and stood beside the piece of furniture for a few seconds. She stared at her handsome husband's face for a few more seconds. She looked away and eyed her stomach. Her fingers gathered more of the dress' fabric into her hands. She exposed more of her body to her husband. Her eyes focused on his face and she saw the huge smile that decorated his face.

'So, he likes what he sees, eh?' she thought. With a huge smile on her face and her hairless cunt exposed, as well as, with her husband's undivided attention, Kali straddled her husband's lap as he laid on the lounge seat.

A pair of sparkling, jade-hued eyes caught the sight of Kali's bare pussy before she straddled their owner's body. His eyes widened in diameter which made their excitement known. They watched her lower body sit down on him, right on top of his shrouded, hard member. His eyes watched her hips seductively moved while his groin felt her heated spot rub against it. As a result, his body grew hot and a source of satisfaction blew up in his cock. His eyes closed when a strong shudder passed through his body. A groan passed by his lips and shot out into the corridor's atmosphere.

"You know..." Her voice sounded rugged.

His eyes focused on her face. Her skin glowed and looked flushed. Her wide eyes were at half-mast and the little bit that was exposed was staring at him.

"... I knew that you were waiting for me," she sighed. Her lips formed a plethora of sounds that expressed her pleasure.

Ryan felt her fingernails dig into his chest. He hissed from the slight pain that he experienced. However, the pleasure that he was receiving from her over-shadowed the harsh sensation of nails scraping his flesh. His eyes kept opening and closing while his lips and tongue created groans that expressed his pleasure. His hands clasped onto her hips while his cock begged for release from its confinement.

"Take him out," Ryan requested.

Kali heard her husband's request. She continued to grind her pussy against the front of his pants. Her pussy dragged repetitively across his groin for a few more seconds and then she halted her movement. Regrettably, she slightly removed herself from off of his lap. The fingers of her right hand sought after the closure of his suit's pants. Her fingers were agile in their actions as they unbuttoned the pants and then unfastened the zipper. Her fingers slipped past the two layers of fabric and found his sex. Her fingers grasped onto the smooth, hot skin. Her fingertips caressed the smooth skin.

"GGGGRRRRR FUCK," she heard her husband growled.

Her hand's action caused him to lift his lower back off of the chaise lounge. She felt his hands squeezed her hips tighter. His reactions caused Kali's ego to swell with pride. She felt herself smile. Her smaller right hand continued to pump on his shaft with slow and sensual strokes. She gazed down at his erected prick. She watched how her hand pulled back on the flushed skin and exposed his glans. As a result, her pussy's walls clenched and released as a plea to be filled. Her fingernails lightly scratched at the thin membrane of skin.

In response, his hips and pelvis bucked erratically and it caused the chaise lounge to rock against the floor. "FFFFFFFFFFF..." he hissed. He opened his eyes and stared at his wife. "Come on baby," he pleaded. "Come on."

Kali understood her husband's command. She stared at Ryan's eyes as she guided the tip of his member to her dampened slit. With the assistance of her right hand, she lathered his stalk and cock's head with her nectar. The blunt knot of skin that made up his glans tapped against her clit. Tiny bursts of pleasure exploded inside of her and it caused her walls to contract and release. She listened to her husband's groans during her lower body's ministrations. She felt his hands rub her round hips.

Ryan was now impatient and he was sure that his face showed his impatience. His skin managed to hold a pink coloring. His teeth held his bottom lip in his mouth. His nostrils were flared as air rushed through the passages. He stared at his face's gorgeous face through thin slits. He noticed that her eyes were hooded. Her mouth was slightly opened. He noticed that her face held a thin layer of perspiration that given her skin a glow.

"Come on, baby," he hissed. His hands released her hips and then slipped underneath her dress. His fingers brushed against the soft flesh of her thighs. He provided soft caresses on his skin while they traveled up to her thick derriere. Once they reached their destination, his hands squeezed onto her ass and held on the plump flesh.

When she finally sheathed his thick sex, his eyes widened briefly. His mouth released a drawn-out groan. He jerked his hips upward and caused his member to sink deeper into her cunt. He felt her walls close in and around his thick member in an erratic manner. His body shivered while a thick wave of pleasure flooded his body.

"Ooooooo...." He groaned softly.

His hips and pelvis repeatedly slammed against his wife's heated center, causing his cock to ram deeper into her pussy. He listened to his wife yelp and moan as he roughly thrust into her. Her fingers gripped onto his shirt as she rode him. The corridor was filled with their moans and groans.

Several minutes and a pair of orgasms later, the couple remained lounging in the corridor. They were settled on the elaborate chair and celebrated their post-coital reverie. Ryan was resting on his back while Kali slightly rested on top of him while being mindful of her belly. After the long length of silence, he lifted his upper body off of the lounge chair which caused his wife to sit up as well. He heard his woman groan in disapproval, which he considered to be adorable and funny. He chuckled, in response. The front of their bodies were pressed against each other. He removed his hands off of her waist. Each of his hands grabbed onto each of her calves. He guided the long and limber legs around his waist before they rested on her thighs. It was in this new position, he felt his spent cock sank deeper in her warmth. His cock's journey had come to an end when the tip of his glans had nipped at the entrance of her womb. Ryan heard his wife whimper and then he felt her pussy give his member a tight squeeze. There were tiny bombs of pleasure going off inside of his prick as he enjoyed the sensation that her walls were giving him. His body's temperature increased and he felt as if he was stuck in a sauna. He wanted to strip out of his tailored suit. In a rushed but methodical manner, Ryan's fingers unfastened the buttons that kept his shirt close.

"I love you."

He was in the midst of removing his shirt from off of his broad shoulders, when he heard Kali declare her love for him. His heart performed a few strong beats and he felt the muscles in his stomach spasm as well. A deep blush crept into his defined cheeks and the muscles inside of his mouth became tense. These miniscule physiological reactions were normal. He felt this way every time, after Kali would say that she loved him.

He stopped stripping just to stare at his wife's pretty face.

Ryan's lips gave her own mouth a soft peck. "I love you too, baby."

His declaration caused her stomach's muscles to clench. A tingly and ticklish sensation ran down her spine. A bright smile decorated her face and she released a soft giggle. She allowed her right hand to grip his powerful left shoulder while her left hand reached down to the seat behind her. Her upper body leaned backwards slightly. Her pelvis created a circular motion against his groin. She felt his member strike all of her nerve endings as the organ became engorged. She continued to grind her pussy against his groin and eventually she felt his cock thicken to its full potential. A sense of pleasure burned at her core.

"Aaah," she softly moaned as her head tilted back a little. Her face pointed to the ceiling. Her eyelids fluttered for a few seconds before they ended up closing over her radiant purple eyes. A second later, she felt his hands tightened their hold on her thighs. Then, she felt his warm and soft lips decorate her slender neck with kisses. Her mouth let out a small whimper after each act. Her fingernails removed themselves from his shoulders and slipped underneath his black shirt. She gave his thick shoulders a squeeze before she removed the shirt off of his torso. Ryan removed the shirt off of his arms without turning his attention away from her.

Kali felt the heat of his body pull away from her. Soon afterwards, his lips stopped kissing her and she was met with the cold air. Her hips stilled their movement and the pleasure that she experienced cease. She opened her eyes and stared at the man that sat in front of her. She noticed that he was now reclining (*wink*) against the chaise lounge again. Kali watched her husband's eyes fog up while the rest of his facial features conveyed how he felt at the time. His flesh had turned into a shade of pink while his mouth was slightly opened. His hands gave her hips a squeeze as a way of asking her to continue. She complied with his request. During her actions, her hands had reached behind her neck and her fingers searched out the thick knot that kept her halter dress on. She untied the knot and then removed the straps from around her neck, so her breasts were bared.

Ryan's eyes brightened with joy once he witnessed his wife stripping out of her clothes. His light green eyes drifted away from her face and gone down to stare at her tits. His mouth watered in anticipation and need. He gave her a 'puppy dog look' which caused her to chuckle. He watched Kali's plump lips form a smirk and then viewed the playful aura that circulated in her unique-colored pupils.

"Go on," he heard his wife tell him in the form of a chuckle.

He clasped onto her thighs while he lifted his upper body off of the seat. His left hand remained on her right thigh while his right hand reached up and clasped onto her left mound. His thick, long fingers gave her heavy mound a gentle squeeze and the pad of his thumb gently grazed the nipple. He saw his wife twitched in response.

"Oh got-damn it!" she screeched as her lower body burned with sexual gratification. "R-R-R-Rye," she gasped. Her fingernails dug themselves into the tanned flesh that covered Ryan's chest. Her eyes watered and a few tears dripped down her face before she closed her eyes. She tilted her head towards the crème-colored, vaulted ceiling. Another gasp fell from her lips. "Rye, fuck me," she moaned.

She heard Ryan groan as a result. Then, she was the recipient of more pleasure, courtesy of her husband's cock. Her pussy was subjected to strokes that were rough, fast and deep. His thick and heavy member prodded areas that caused Kali to scream out. His hips' pace were ferocious and fast. His stamina never wavered and relented. His actions caused a blunt form of pressure to build up in the pit of her stomach. The sensation lingered in her belly for a few seconds before it traveled down to her pleasure-drenched core. She felt her walls clench and release on her husband in an erratic fashion while her hairless lips twitched.

Kali's fingers released Ryan's chest and allowed her hands to travel towards his shoulders. Her fingers curled over the hard ridge of his shoulders and then clasped onto him. In the form of a gentle pull, she asked her him to sit up and join her. He abide by her request and sat up once more. His hands released her breasts and grabbed a hold of her ass. She let out a hearty moan when she felt his hands squeezed on her flesh with a rough clasp. Her mouth released a series of whimpers, when she felt his soft lips kiss and nibble on her neck, collarbone and jaw. While his lips adorned her face and neck with his kisses, his cock continued to pound pleasure into her cunt.

"Oh damn," she heard Ryan say into her left ear.

She knew that he was about to cum. His moan displayed his vulnerability. Then, her ear was flooded with the sounds of his grunts and moans. She continued to listen to his groans as he undergone his release. His arms wrapped themselves around her torso while he buried his face in her ample cleavage. She felt his mouth and teeth clamp down on a chunk of her flesh. His grunts were muffled. She noticed that his lower body's movement slowed down in speed and the velocity in his thrusts had decreased to a gentle state. He gave her a few more gentle thrusts before he came to a halt. Next, she felt his cock lose its rigidity and deflate.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds