Be Careful What You Wish For

She was smirking slightly at me but seemed completely at ease. I tore my eyes away from her for a moment, looking back at the hole in the ground. This couldn't be real, she couldn't be from... She seemed to sense my split attention. With that she leaned forward, putting her hands on the footboard of my bed. This squeezed her large breasts together, drawing my eye towards them.

"You just gonna stare at my tits or are you going to say hello?" she said in that sultry voice again. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then opened them again, expecting her to disappear, "Still here doll." She leaned back again, standing tall. Well, not tall. She wasn't much taller than me. But she felt taller. She winked at me and then took her tail in her hand and swung it around seductively.

"Who...?" I said, my voice coming out in a tiny little croak.

"Larissa," the woman said.

"Wha...?" I asked again, my voice sounding slightly more normal.

"Lots of people forget their names when they meet me. Your name is Larissa," The woman said and then walked around to the side of the bed (the side without the gaping hole) and sat down languidly on the bed.

"No, what are...?" I said again. How did she know my name? I barely considered it, my mind still felt scrambled, that was the closest thing to a thought I could manage.

"Oh! You want to know me?" She said, "Please to meet you, hope you guessed my name." I squinted at her.

"Huh?" I felt more confused than ever. She giggled humorlessly and rolled her eyes.

"I guess you're too young. Rolling Stones. Anyway, you can call me Lilith," She said. I was sort of surprised. I was expecting something more sinister. Beelzebub or something.

"The name has a good pedigree, Google it sometime," Lilith said, once again seeming to read my thoughts. With that she sort of lay out of the bed, stretching across my legs. Her smell, not the sulfurous but more like roses. I could feel her skin through the blankets, it was extremely hot, but not enough to burn. She stretched and I heard her joints pop and then she just stared up at the ceiling. Her chest rose and fell as though she were breathing deeply and her nipples were hard against her bikini top, as though she were cold.

"Who the Hell are you?" I said and she laughed so hard she had to sit up. She looked at me now, seeming to take an interest in me again. Her eyes, no longer black, shone red.

"An apt question, you are more fun than you seem," Lilith said.

"Who are you," I asked.

"Lilith," she said again, "Ask a more interesting question." I felt her eyes boring into me.

"Where did you come from?" I asked and she smiled wide. She was closer now and I could see that her teeth were indeed sharp. She ran her tongue over them slowly. It was a deep, blood red color and forked at the end.

"You know the answer to that," she said, "Ask a question you don't know the answer to. Last chance, I am getting bored." Where was she from? I asked myself. In my heart I knew it, but I couldn't bring my mind to accept it. But I feared what she would do if she got bored. So, in a fog, I asked another question.

"Why are you here?" I asked. She grinned at me now, then rolled over once, sliding up my body. Now she was lying across my belly (which was still under my blanket) and she was propping her head up with her hand.

"You summoned me Larissa," She said.

"I did not!" I said, completely confused. I wasn't what one would call religious, but I knew that I had never asked a...demon for help before! This was completely insane. Lilith shrugged her shoulders and opened her mouth. Her hot red tongue didn't move, it just stayed flat in her mouth. But out of her mouth, like a tape recorder, came a sound.

"Fuck!" the voice from Lilith's mouth screamed, "I would sell my fucking soul for a nice pair of tits!" The voice was mine! It was coming from her mouth, but I knew it sounded exactly like me! And I remember saying just that a few hours earlier. I started to shake my head again.

"Stop denying it," Lilith, sitting up and sounding angry now, "We both know who I am and we both know what you asked for. Let's cut to the chase."

"No, I was just venting. I never wanted this," I said. I couldn't reconcile what I was seeing in this room with what I knew to be the truth about the world and the way things worked. But Lilith was there, in front of me, I had to engage her.

"Honey, I don't come to people who are venting. I come to people who are absolutely sincere. Believe me, I can spot a lie," she said and then winked at me. I thought back to earlier. So many frustrations and disappointments all at once. Had I meant what I said? I'd been so unhappy. I was still unhappy.

"No, I meant it then, but I don't want to do it now," I said. How many times had I said or thought something like that during my life. Had I only said it because I knew that wish could not be granted? Or had I really, in my heart, wanted it?

"When I come to see someone, they want what they asked for. I only make a couple of trips in a given year. And when I make an offer, people take it. Get over your ego, and realize that you want to sell me your soul."

"I changed my mind," I said before I could get any farther into my thoughts. This was insane. First of all, I couldn't sell my soul to someone. That wasn't something that could happen. And I wasn't going to sell my soul for tits even if I could. And besides, I was clearly having some sort of psychotic break. And...

"Lighten up," Lilith said smiling more warmly now, "you don't even know what you get for your soul. And you're lucky you came to me. Or I guess, I came to you. Most people won't give you have the value for your soul," I spoke now faster, sounding a bit like a used car salesman.

"No I..." I started.

"And it is November. I have a special deal going in November. I mean you have to act now, because once that offer is on the table, it comes back off in five minutes. Five minutes, you sell your soul and you get... well just let me know," As she spoke now, Lilith rolled over so that she was on straddling my hips. She put her hands on either side of my neck and leaned forward into me. Her beautiful face was just inches from my own and I could smell her scent of roses hard on her breath.

"I can't sell my soul," I said, "I will go to Hell." At this point, I hadn't really thought about WHY I didn't want to sell my soul. It was just sort of a natural reaction. Selling my soul was wrong, so I wouldn't do it. That was that.

"I'm in Hell most of the time," Lilith said in a hush, "I love it there. You might like it too." I looked into Lilith's eyes and they burned white hot now.

"I..." I started.

"You want your soul. You want to keep it close to you in the night, kiss it, and love it. I understand. I won't take it now. I get it when you're dead," she explained, "And let's be honest; you don't exactly live virtuous life. You are full of envy and wrath. Odds are, you were going to Hell anyway. Why not eliminate the suspense and get something out it?"

"No, it isn't like that," I said, but I felt differently. She was right, I wasn't a religious person. I'd been living on the assumption that there was no God. And no Lilith. Here she was showing me I was wrong. If I was going to burn in Hell anyway...why not treat myself now? She must've seen that change in my eyes.

"Think about Larissa. I know why you said what you did. I know what it is to be alone, to be angry, to be embarrassed, and to feel anxiety. I know what every day is like for you. Why will you live your life that way when you don't have to? I am not asking for anything but your signature today." She touched on all the things I'd been thinking about myself. She knew my thoughts. And she played the right notes. It was readily apparent that I lacked the resolve to fix my life myself. Wasn't this everything I'd ever wanted?

"Will you sign honey?" She reached in between her breasts and pulled out a small notebook and pulled a pen from behind her ears and handed it to me. I took it and looked at her.

"Well..." I said, and I saw her eyes getting hungry. For a moment I was struck by how insane this was. There was no way this was actually happening. This was some sort of weird dream or something. And I also thought of how many times I'd hoped that I could get a wish. To be able to change something in my life. If this was a dream, there was no harm. And if it wasn't...well didn't I deserve to be happy? She made such a good point.

I know it sounds like a switched fast, from being completely unwilling to selling my soul to accepting that I could sell it. All I can say is that it happened that fast. I naturally rejected the idea of selling my soul. But then, when I actually stopped to think about it, I realized that I didn't use my soul! It was just as shameful and obnoxious as the rest of my being. When I realized I didn't have anything to protect, I didn't really care about it anymore. What I cared about was changing myself. Now.

"Well what Larissa?" she said. And I realized that she desperately wanted my soul. I could see it in her eyes. There was a chance here, a chance to get a bargain for my soul.

"Well, what do I get?" I said.

"Oh, it is a proper lawyer!" Lilith said in a haughty accent, but she smiling, "It seems someone wants to negotiate for her soul, the kind of thing that could cause you to go to Hell anyway. Well, I like that. Let me tell you what I am offering." She backed away from me now, squatted on her haunches on my knees.

"What is it?"

"Well tits, that's what you get. That's what you asked for. So you have to get that for your soul," she said and then stopped. We both knew I desperately wanted them. But I wanted more too. I looked down at my pitiful chest and then up at Lilith.

"You aren't getting my soul just for tits," I said and she laughed.

"You aren't as weak as you think," she said dryly, "I promised you a deal didn't I? Well, you have to get tits. You will get them tonight. But, in addition to that, you will get two additional requests over the next two nights. One a night. Essentially, you get three wishes. People always like three wishes. 1001 Nights or something. One for the father, the son, and the holy ghost if you like. Three wishes in exchange for your soul. No wishing for more wishes, etc., etc., what do you say Larissa?" she asked. As she finished speaking, she looked at her nails, sort of feigning disinterest. I tried to do the same, but I could not. With three wishes, I could get anything and everything I'd ever wanted. I couldn't hold my poker face.

"Deal!" I said emphatically. Lilith quickly thrust her notepad under my nose. I was still holding her pen and I looked at the pad. It didn't say anything. It just had a line with an "x" next to it. I looked up at her and she raised her eyebrows. My heart was pounding.

"Do it, and you won't ever have to feel unnecessary ever again," she said. And I felt her words touch me deeply. I put the pad to paper and signed my name. I instantly looked down at my tits and... they were the same.

"What the Hell Lilith?" I asked, "You don't get my soul if you don't follow through." Suddenly Lilith's eyes flashed crimson and she stood up quickly on the bed. She towered over me and I could feel pure malice coming from her body.

"Do not presume to lecture me slave! You have but a few years on this earth and then you belong to me, do not dictate conditions! You will get everything you ask for and more, but you will get it on my terms," Lilith said, her voice echoing inside of my head. I felt dread, dread like I'd never felt before. What had I just done? And in that instantly, Lilith's tail swung around and struck me hard on the side of the head. In that instant, the whole world went black.

Chapter 2: Tits

I awoke the next morning to find light streaming in through my bedroom window. Actually, it was early afternoon. I'd been sleeping in late lately, and it was already 1:30 p.m. according to my clock. I felt a little bit groggy, like I'd had too much to drink the night before. I had the slightest memory of a strange dream the night before, but I couldn't remember what it was. My eyes were still half closed as I swung my feet over the right side of my bed. Something in my mind told me that I shouldn't do that, but I yawned and ignored it. I felt my feet sink into my carpet and I stretched out my arms and legs. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I walked down the hall and into my bathroom.

I walked up to the sink and put my head under the faucet and got a quick drink. While the water was still running, I grabbed my toothbrush and squirted some toothpaste onto it. Then I looked up into the mirror. And my mouth dropped open and my toothbrush clattered into the sink. For a moment my eyes burrowed into the mirror. Then they dropped down to my chest.

I was wearing a little white t-shirt, something I wore to bed most nights. But it didn't look normal. It was small that usually fell so that it just barely covered the top of my pajama pants. But today, it was hiked up so that my navel was visible. Then, inexplicable, the shirt sort of ballooned up on my chest, puffing out in front of me in two round bumps. There were two little points sticking out from the fronts of those lumps.

Then, the whole night before flooded back to my mind. The sounds, the smells, the visions, and, most of all, the sale. I'd sold my soul the night before in exchange for breasts and two other wishes. And it hadn't been a daydream or a hallucination. Something had actually changed! I had the breasts I'd always wanted!

I quickly grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tore it up over my head and then looked back at the mirror. I actually gasped when I saw them the first time. They were absolutely perfect. First of all, they were big. I mean not cartoonishly big, I am a small girl with a tiny frame. But on that small body, those C-cup sized breasts looked massive. I still had the same little, dark red areola's and longish nipples I'd always had, but there was suddenly heft behind them. The breasts, my breasts, were the perfect shape, sort of rounded on the bottom and gently sloped at the top giving them a perfect teardrop shape. I shook my shoulders a bit and was shocked when my breasts bounced naturally, and alluringly, in the mirror. They were actually mine! They were connected to me!

I felt their weight and density as they slapped into one another and even bounced on my chest. I had to feel them more! I reached up with my hands. My heart was pounding mightily and my fingers were actually shaking. I don't know what I expected: my fingers to fall off or my tits to deflate or something, but I was nervous. Then I felt my fingers brush against my breasts and sink into the flesh. My breasts were warm and felt dense. And not only could I feel my breasts with my fingers, I could feel my fingers with my breasts! I couldn't believe it! I looked down as I felt myself, watched my skin ripple. They were absolutely perfect. And they felt nice to play with, made me feel sexy.

I always wanted to know what it would feel like to have big breasts and to give them a nice squeeze, so I grabbed my left breast and applied a little pressure. I felt a strange feeling of release and actually moaned and closed by eyes. It was wonderful. I opened my eyes to look at my breasts again in the mirror, but was confused to see a few stray dribbles of white liquid sprayed across it. I leaned forward but couldn't figure out what it was. But I could see in the mirror that a drop of that liquid was also perched precariously on my nipple!

I moved my finger over my nipple (and felt a delightful chill run down my spine) and then lifted the white liquid up to my eye level. What the hell was it? I looked at the ceiling to see if something was dripping down, but it was dry. I smelled the liquid bit it didn't have any smell. I shrugged my shoulders and wiped it off on my pajama pants. Then I reached up and decided to squeeze other breast, to see if it felt different. I squeezed even harder this time and that release feeling felt even stronger. But this time I kept my eyes open.

I was absolutely shocked to see something shoot out of my nipple. It was a long, thing stream running out of my body! I saw it splatter against the mirror, putting even more liquid on the glass. I looked down at my nipple and saw that, once again, it a dribble was on the end of it. Milk? My breasts were full of milk? I was so shocked by what I was seeing that I could barely keep two thoughts in my head. It was just too many confusing things at once.

Slowly, I became aware that I could hear my phone ringing in my room. I was still staring at the milk on my finger and the milk smeared all over the bathroom mirror. But in a sort of daze I walked, topless, back to my room and looked for my phone. Even in my sort of zonked out state I noticed the way my breasts bounced up and down when I walked. I made it to my room and picked my phone up off of my nightstand. I looked at the number. It wasn't anyone I knew, instead, there was just a three numbers on the screen: "666."

For a moment I just stared at the phone. That wasn't a number that was possible. But it wasn't possible for me to have big, milk-filled breasts either. Finally, I clicked the button on the phone, "hello?" I said.

"Good morning Ms. Mansfield. I got the feeling that you might have a couple of questions, thought I might give you a call" a familiar, sultry voice said over the phone.

"Lilith?" I said, wondering if it is even made sense for her to call me on the phone, "This is Larissa, not Ms..." I started.

"No, Jane Mansfield honey, it's a joke... never mind it's before of your time. Pam Anderson? I don't that I guess that's pretty old too at this point as well. How about this, how's the morning going? Is it the tits?" Lilith said and then laughed into the phone.

"Lilith, did you do this?" I asked, looking down at my breasts again.

"Ask and you shall receive honey. You wanted big, beautiful tits and you got them didn't you?"

"Yeah," I said honestly, "but they are full of..." I started.

"Sex appeal? Raw animal magnetism? Or just flesh?" Lilith asked.

"No, milk!" I yelled into the phone, "My big , beautiful tits are leaking milk!" I said.

"What's your point?" Lilith said, sounding disinterested.

"I never said I wanted milk in my breasts, I just wanted them to be bigger," I said. When I screamed, I felt my breasts jostle and it almost felt like I could hear my milk sloshing around inside of me. I felt so strange, though I knew it was all in my head.

"Well you never said that," Lilith snapped back, "I work in nature my dear Larissa. I can't make something out of nothing and I don't have access to a lot of silicone. It melts where I come from. I made your tits big the old fashioned way. Giving you some milk," Lilith said as though I should have just known that was what she was going to do, "you gotta be careful what you wish for."

"Do I have a baby?!" I asked, suddenly alarmed. I knew you don't just get milk from nowhere. But Lilith was cackling over the phone.

"No. I didn't go that far, but I wish I had now!" Lilith laughed, "I just set the machinery working." I did remember when my older sister gave birth. Her breasts had suddenly gotten a little bit bigger. A little bit.

"But shouldn't my breasts only increase like one cup size or so for milk?" I asked and sat down heavily on my bed. This was not what I was expecting.

"Well if you had a baby maybe, and made a normal amount of milk, say 25-32 ounces of milk in a day, then that would probably be true," Lilith said. Something about the way she said 'normal' made me uncomfortable.

"Well, if my breasts are bigger, how much milk do I produce?" I asked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds