Be Careful What You Wish For

"Not yet," Kelly responded as she moved off the bed. She grabbed some hose from her drawer and tied his arms to the headboard and his feet to the footboard. She then gave him more wine before sitting atop his still-rigid cock and riding him hard and fast.

"Mom, please," Jasper groaned. "It hurts ... it burns."

Kelly knew that. That's the reason she decided to not shave her pubic hair, because she knew it would eventually leave small lacerations on his dick meat. Only thing was, she was beginning to feel a little raw herself. Even still, she continued to go at him, and almost an hour later he begrudgingly announced that he was cumming again. Kelly slid off his cock and jerked it as hard and fast as she could, and laughed when just a tiny sliver of semen blurped from it. She used this to lubricate his cock as she continued to jerk him off, then she took him in her mouth and sucked him furiously for the better part of an hour until he came again, if anyone could call it that anymore. She imagined powder coming from his cock and laughed.

"Mom ... Please ... No more. I ... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll never ask this of you again. I promise." Kelly's only response was to give him more wine, then she straddled his face so he could eat her abused pussy.

He wasn't even trying, really, so feeble had his motions become. Still, it was a welcome reprieve until she mounted him again, and this time she went slowly and meticulously, and over an hour later he had what she decided would be his final orgasm of the night. She got off him and untied him, then lay next to him and kissed him deeply before asking, "How was it, Jasper? Was it everything you dreamed it would be?"

Jasper's cock was so raw and hurt so terribly that he wanted to cry. Without answering his mother, he forced himself out of the bed and made his way to his room where he lay down. Meanwhile, Kelly ran another tub of water and cursed herself for overdoing it, not because she felt Jasper didn't deserve it, but because she was feeling the same rawness and pain that he was. Even still, she got in the tub and allowed herself to soak.

Meanwhile, Jasper lay on his bed for all of an hour, amazed that his cock was still hard, and yes, it still burned. He ran a cool bath hoping that would take care of both problems, but it didn't help one damned bit. He calculated the time and decided he had been hard for over six hours. His cock wasn't just hurting from being raw anymore, either, but from maintaining that erection. He knew he needed to go to the hospital, but he couldn't dare ask his mother to take him. He crawled from the bath, put on a T-shirt, shorts, and some bedroom shoes, then drove to the emergency room.

Part 3: The Aftermath

Jasper pulled in front of the emergency room and honked his horn. It took about two minutes, but a nurse finally came out to see what he needed. He told her that he couldn't walk, that he needed a wheelchair, and he needed someone to park his car for him. She wheeled him in, then parked his Mustang as he was sent to Triage. The nurse there asked what had happened to him, and Jasper being the creative writing genius that he was, said the first thing that made its way into his mind, which was, "I was raped."

She blurted laughter, then immediately said, "I'm sorry. I've just never had a man come in here before and say that." She adopted all the concern she could muster, then asked him for his story. Mid-way through, though, and she halted him. "Let me get a cop in here." She sent for one, and a few minutes later Officer O'Halloran was standing before him with his tiny notebook open and a pen ready to jot down the details of Jasper's ordeal.

As Jasper had done before, he knew he couldn't implicate his mother in this because he wasn't sure what the state penal code for incest was, but he knew that in some states it was a felony, so he didn't want to chance it. Instead, he said, "I went to that new club on the outskirts of town. You know, Hellfire and Brimstone? Anyway, I pulled into the parking lot and got out of my car and was immediately approached by this woman who looked like Miley Cyrus. She asked me if I wanted to party, and I told her that was why I was there, and she suggested that we go back to my car. Well, we did, and she pulled her top off and told me to suck her nipples, and she must have rufied them because the next thing I remember is waking up tied down to a bed in a room that looked like it might have been connected to a crack house.

"Anyway, this Miley-looking woman had a camera and was filming me, and she told me that tonight was my lucky night because I was going to get fucked like never before. Then these six obese women come in—two black, three white, and one Mexican, and they all probably weighed close to four hundred pounds—and they all started running their hands all over my body—it was then that I realized that I was stripped naked—and they were licking their lips and telling each other how good this was going to be. So, they get undressed, and then they draw sticks, and then they stick a funnel in my mouth and pour wine down my throat, and then they tell me that it was laced with Viagra to make sure I fuck every one of them.

"The first one sucked my penis before mounting me, and regardless of my circumstance, it's been about a month since I last got laid, so yeah, I came pretty quickly. Then the second one mounts me and rides me until I cum inside of her, then they force me to drink more of that wine, and it kept going until I had had sex with them all. I even passed out at one point, and Miley was laughing her ass off as I begged her to let me go. When the last of them finished, I was drugged again, and when I awoke, I was in the parking lot of the club, right where they picked me up, only it was, like, six hours later. I went home and bathed, but then thought about me having an erection for this long, so I decided to come here. I mean, I probably need to get checked for diseases too, right?"

"God-damn, son," Officer O'Halloran said. "I guess you should be glad it was women instead of men, huh?"

"I don't even want to think of that," Jasper said with a wince. "About my penis, though ..."

"We have a doctor waiting to see you right now," the nurse said, and wheeled Jasper to a room.

"You say you've had this erection for over six hours now?" the doctor asked.

"More going on eight," Jasper replied.

"And they filled you up with Viagra, you say?"

"That's what they told me."

The doctor ordered an X-ray of Jasper's stomach and found it to be empty. He then ordered an MRI of Jasper's penis. "Well, the Viagra has made its way into your system, which is bad, but the good news is that there is nothing on your stomach now, which means we can operate."

"Operate?" Jasper near-screamed. "For what?"

"I'm afraid the blood has congealed in your penis, Mr. Ogilvy. We have to cut your penis open and dig it all out. We can give you something to counteract the Viagra, but we need to act on this now. Is there anyone you need to call?"

Jasper looked at the time. It was past four a.m. "I will call once the surgery is complete."

With that, Jasper was admitted, prepped, and operated on. He awoke around noon.

Part 4: The Ending, and a New Beginning

Jasper called Paul and told him where he was, and Paul was by his side in less than thirty minutes. Jasper told his best friend what he had told the police, then he told him the real story, beginning with when he walked in on Paul and his mother having sex.

"What happened between me and my mom was organic," Paul told him. "It just happened. I don't remember anything leading up to it with exception to us just being comfortable around each other. We were watching some Lifetime movie of a mother who gave her son up for adoption and he found her years later and they made amends and got on with their lives. There was nothing sexual about it. Mom was snuggled against my arm like she had done for years when we watched TV together. When the movie was over, I told her that I loved her, she told me the same, and for some reason we kissed. Things just grew from there."

"I coerced my mom into it, which is why I'm here now."

"Well, you need to rectify this," Paul told him. "You were wrong in how you pursued it."

Jasper agreed. They talked a little more, and somewhere in the middle of it all he fell asleep. He opened his eyes at four o'clock to find his mother sitting across from him. "Mom? What are you doing here?"

"My son is in the hospital after having surgery and you ask why I am here?"

"How did you know to come?"

"I got a call from Paul. What has the doctor said?"

"Nothing, yet," Jasper answered, then pressed the button to summon the nurse. A few seconds later she entered, and when Jasper asked for the doctor, she left to retrieve him.

Jasper and Kelly sat in silence until the doctor's arrival, at which point he said, "The operation was a success. Just—can I speak in front of her?"

"That's my mother, so yeah."

"Very well. The operation was a success. You need rest for the next week, and no erections for a week. The sutures will dissolve on their own. I made an appointment for you with Dr. Chang, a Urologist, for next week. In the meantime, take the meds I have prescribed and be careful of Miley Cyrus look-alikes. We're going to keep you overnight for observation, but you should be able to leave around eleven tomorrow morning."

When he left, Kelly asked about the Miley reference and Jasper told her the story he had made up, and why. "Well ... Thanks?" He waved her off, then told her she could go back home because he was going to go back to sleep. She left, neither one telling the other they loved one another, much less offering a hug.

Kelly picked Jasper up the next day and helped him to his room. She had relegated herself to the fact that she would be his maid for the next six or more days, but when did that not define the mother of any child of any age? In essence, it was business as usual. She would take him his meals and keep his room straight, bring him snacks ... whatever he needed. Paul came by to visit a few times, and on one particular day he brought his mother with him. She spoke to Jasper for just a moment, then allowed the two their privacy as she joined Kelly in the kitchen.

Jasper made his visit to the urologist, who told him that he could once again have sex, but nothing too strenuous. He returned home—he had driven himself—and told his mother that he had received a clean bill of health. He went to his room and stripped down to his underwear and lay atop his bed. A few minutes later, Kelly walked in. She just stood over Jasper, looking at him. Finally, he said, "Mom, I'm sorry. I never should have forced you into having sex with me. It was wrong, and you were right: I was thinking only of myself, even as I watched the tears flow down your face. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Only if you forgive me," Kelly said in return. "I honestly didn't know that the Viagra would have this effect on you, Jasper, but it was my intention to make you as raw as I possibly could. I was being hateful and vindictive." She sat at the foot of the bed. "I have a confession to make. When you first mentioned that you wanted to have sex with me, I was a little turned on by the notion of something so taboo. In some respects, I suppose that by refusing you, I was, in truth, keeping myself from something that I thought could be wonderful.

"I spoke with Marion Edwards that day she came over, and she told me of the relationship that she and Paul have. I never would have believed it of her, but as she told me of the amount of love they shared, I thought that maybe this was something worth taking a chance on." She looked down and noticed that her son's penis was hard and petitioning release from his underwear. She slowly removed it and lightly ran her hand across it.

"Mom?"

"If you don't want it because of what happened, I'll understand," Kelly told him, "but if you do, all you have to do is say so and we can share something beautiful." She then lowered her head and allowed her lips to softly caress her son's cock.

"Oh, Mom," Jasper lightly gasped. Kelly continued for a few minutes, then stood and removed her shirt, revealing her breasts, then her shorts, exposing her freshly shaved pubis to him. She climbed atop him and centered herself, then Jasper said, "Doc said sex was okay, just nothing too strenuous." Kelly smiled, then lowered herself onto her son's cock. She made slow, beautiful love to him, and even though there was some numbness due to the surgery, Jasper was coming in a little over ten minutes.

Kelly bent down and kissed him on the mouth. "I love you, Jasper."

"I love you, Mom."

Jasper didn't know if this accounted as "organic," but he was happy all the same.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 331 milliseconds