• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beautiful Liars
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Beautiful Liars

Once the director said 'That's a wrap!' I was waiting for the place to clear out so I could finally fuck Shakira, but everyone was taking their damn sweet time, saying their good byes and shit. Once the place finally cleared out an hour later and Shakira and Beyoncé started to head back to their trailers, I made sure no one saw where I was going and headed to Shakira's trailer. I knew she wasn't going to be with Beyoncé, because Beyoncé was with Jay-Z, her fiancé.

I walked up to Shakira's trailer door and I took a deep breath. I wanted to go in and fuck her senseless, but there was a little voice at the back of my head. What if she doesn't want me anymore? What if she found someone better? What if it was a spur of the moment thing and now the moment has gone? Before I could think of anymore questions, the door opened. Shakira stood there in a red robe. She came closer to me.

"I've been waiting for you." She said. I walked in so that no passer by would see us. As soon as the door shut, Shakira pulled her robe back and let it fall to the floor. "Is this what you want?" Shakira asked. I nodded, my mouth open.

I looked at her flawless body up and down. Her stomach was toned and she had a small patch of pubic hair just above her opening.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Nothing." I said walking up to her, wrapping my arms around her body, kissing her. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around me and I carried her onto the bed. It was happening the same as before, but this time, there was gonna be no interruptions. So I decided to take my time.

I stood there and stripped off my clothes. Shakira kept her eyes on me, biting her bottom lip every time I took a piece of clothing off. She looked like she wanted this, maybe not as much as me. I looked at her as I walked up to the foot of the bed. I noticed her feet. They were clean. What was strange about this was that when her and Beyoncé shot their scenes where they were barefoot, they were barefoot for about two hours and by the end both their feet was dirty. Shakira must've taken a shower. I bent down and held her feet. One in each hand and I kissed the top of her feet.

"How comes your hair isn't wet?" I asked.

"It took them two hours to do this. I'm not going to just wash it a couple of hours later." She smiled. Two hours? That was an insane amount of time on your hair, but that's women for you.

"Now, fuck my pussy!" Shakira said. I took position between her legs and pushed my big cock head into her tight pussy. With one swift, hard thrust I pushed my cock deep into her cunt. I went on top of her, wrapping my arms around her as I started to thrust in and out of her, making her moan louder with ever thrust.

As I worked my cock in and out of Shakira's tight cunt I felt someone's lips on my back kiss me. I quickly rolled off Shakira onto her side. I looked to see that it was Beyoncé and she was an incredible sight. She stood beside the bed on my side with nothing on, her clothes were on the floor beside her. I guess that's why Shakira kept looking at that direction.

"You weren't joking last night when you said he was huge." Beyoncé said her eyes wide open, locked onto my cock.

"When did you see my cock yesterday?" I asked, turning to Shakira, a little confused as she didn't see my cock until this morning.

"When you were massaging her feet." Beyoncé answered for Shakira. "You got a erection." Massaging Shakira's feet did turn me on, but I didn't realise just how much. "So. Feet turns you on, huh?" Beyoncé asked. "What do you think of my feet?" Beyoncé said lifting her foot up, arching them as she placed her toes on my chest. I looked at Shakira and she seemed fine with what was happening.

"They're beautiful." I said looking at her foot. She had her toe nails painted white.

"Do you want to suck them?" Beyoncé asked.

"Only if I get to suck them too!" Shakira said, pressing her chest against my arm. Beyoncé lifted her foot slightly and I leaned forward sucking her big toe while Shakira starts to lick the side of her foot. She started from Beyoncé little toe, licking down the side of her foot, all the way down to her heel, sucking her heel hard.

I sat up and started to suck the toe next to Beyoncé's big toe, making my way across her toes one by one until I got to the little toe. I could feel Shakira's tongue against my chin while she licked the balls just under Beyoncé's little toe.

Beyoncé moved her foot away from me, leading Shakira away. Shakira was sucking her toes hard and wasn't letting them out of her mouth. Beyoncé lowered her foot, making Shakira lower herself as well, as Shakira continued to suck her toes. Beyoncé sat down in between my legs and managed to shuffle her butt forward.

Beyoncé sat on my lap, while Shakira still sucked and licked her foot. Beyoncé positioned herself, so that she was kneeling on her free leg. I could feel my cock getting harder and pressing against her lower back. She reached behind her and held my cock. She used the leg that she was kneeling on to lift herself up and pressed my cock against her pussy. She gently slid her pussy lips down my shaft.

Her pussy was so tight, I wrapped my arms around her tight as she slowly pushed herself up and down my shaft. Shakira let go of Beyoncé's foot and Beyoncé leaned back as she pulled her leg back and positioned herself so that she was kneeling on top of me while she rode me. I watched Beyoncé as she rode me, getting faster every time she thrust her body down my shaft.

Shakira pulled me back so I was on my back. She lay beside me kissing my shoulder, neck and the side of my face. I started to kiss her to take my attention away from the fact that I had Beyoncé riding me. I wanted this to last as long as possible. I sucked Shakira's tongue and she pulled her tongue back, kissing down my chest. She straddled my face and I started to lick her pussy. Shakira's kisses went down my abs, onto my crotch and then her lips went off my body. I couldn't see what she was doing as she had her pussy on my mouth and was blocking my view. But I could still hear her kissing, probably making her way up Beyoncé's body.

I saw Beyoncé place her hands at the back of Shakira's head as they started to kiss. I started to work my tongue in and out of Shakira's pussy faster as I watched the two kiss. I started to finger her clit as well as tongue fucking her.

"That feels so good!" Shakira moaned looking back at me, breaking her kiss with Beyoncé. Beyoncé started to kiss around Shakira's neck while Shakira started grinding her hips up and down against my face while I continued to eat her out.

"I need it in my pussy!" Shakira said getting off my face. Beyoncé stopped riding me and got off my dick and Shakira straddled me. She slid herself down my pole as she lowered her hips down. She started to ride me as fast as she could instantly.

"I'm gonna cum!" Shakira kept moaning as she rode me faster and faster. I started to feel my orgasm starting to build up too. Beyoncé lay beside us, her legs near my head, her head near my knees. She was fingering herself as she watched Shakira ride me. I started to kiss the back of her calf, trying to take my focus away from my orgasm. Beyoncé lowered her head and kissed the sole of Shakira's foot.

"Mmm. That feels good!" Shakira moaned looking at Beyoncé while she rode me. Beyoncé smiled at her as she teased her with her tongue. Slowly licking around her heel and up her sole, circling the balls under her toes. Shakira curled her toes as Beyoncé tried to pushed her tongue in between her toes.

"FUCK!" Shakira screamed. "I'm cumming!" She started to go at a feverishly fast pace. I started to feel my orgasm coming and just when I thought that our orgasms was gonna hit at the same time, Shakira slammed her body down, her mouth wide open, no sound coming out. I felt her pussy contract around my shaft as she came. Beyoncé laughed.

"Let me taste your cum Shaki." She said and Shakira leaned forward slightly, enough to pull herself off my cock. I could feel Beyoncé's chin touch my cock as she licked Shakira's cunt.

"Looks like most of it is on your dick, Kash." Beyoncé said and then I felt her hold my cock and her lips envelope around my cock head.

"Fuck!" I moaned closing my eyes. Beyoncé lips felt so soft and incredible around my shaft as she started to work her lips up and down. Shakira got off me and lay down beside me. She was breathing hard, gasping for air.

"Intense orgasm?" I asked. Shakira smiled and nodded her head. She leaned forward and kissed me. She rested her head on my shoulder as she looked down at Beyoncé sucking my cock.

"You look so beautiful with a dick in your mouth." Shakira said to Beyoncé and Beyoncé stopped sucking my cock and laughed while my cock head was in her mouth. Shakira reached down with her foot and started to rub her toes against my groin.

Beyoncé took her mouth off my cock and started to suck Shakira's big toe. Shakira pulled her foot away from Beyoncé and started to touch my cock with her big toe. Beyoncé watched as Shakira stroked my cock with her foot.

Beyoncé smiled at Shakira and Shakira smiled back. Beyoncé shuffled down the bed, sitting with her back against the footboard, her legs stretched out forward, one foot at the side of my groin which Beyoncé used to squeeze by ball sack with her toes. She moved her other foot up and joined Shakira on stroking my cock.

Shakira was on her side beside me, her tits pressed against my arm, so she could only use one foot to stroke my cock. Now Beyoncé and Shakira had my cock sandwiched in between their feet. They started to rub the soles of their feet up and down my shaft, while Beyoncé used her other foot to gently squeeze and play with my balls.

Shakira started to go faster with every stroke, working the balls under her toes up and down my shaft. Beyoncé kept up with Shakira, just a split second slower.

"Stop!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum." I was close to cumming and I didn't want to. I wanted to fuck both of them some more.

"Cum for us Kash." Beyoncé said. "I want to taste your cum. I want to lick it off Shakira's foot. Taste you juice all over her sexy toes." Beyoncé said while they both stroked my cock as fast as they could with their feet. Shakira started to grind her body against mine as well.

"Cum on my feet Kash!" Shakira moaned in a very seductive tone. "I want to feel your hot man juice on my feet." She moaned as she rubbed my chest with one hand. I closed my eyes and gave in to them.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I felt my cum push up my shaft. Shakira took her foot off my cock and pressed it against my groin. Her foot on it's side. Beyoncé quickly sandwiched my cock in between both of her feet and pumped my cock hard, pressing the head against the sole of Shakira's foot as I came. Beyoncé kept up with my loads, working her feet up my shaft every time I shot a load and then back down. I started to breath hard as my orgasm subsided.

Beyoncé still had my cock in place with her feet. She sat up and leaned her head forward, opening her mouth taking my large cock head into her mouth, still keeping my cock in place with her feet not using her hands. She started to work her lips up and down my shaft, sucking off any excess cum. She went down until her lips touched her toes and worked her mouth back up.

Beyoncé moved her legs and positioned herself so she was on all fours. She leaned her head forward and started to kiss the top of Shakira's foot.

"Yeah! Suck that cum of my foot!" Shakira said in her heavy accent. Beyoncé smiled, keeping her eyes locked on to mine as she licked the sole of Shakira's foot. Starting at my groin, licking along the sole of Shakira's foot, going from her big toe up to her little toe. Beyoncé sucked the last two toes, taking my cum into her mouth. She hadn't swallowed yet.

"You got all of it?" Shakira asked. Beyoncé shook her head and gave the sole of Shakira's foot a couple of licks and started to crawl up my body, while she was on all fours. She moved over on top of Shakira and moved up her body until they were face to face. Shakira pouted, opening her mouth and Beyoncé opened her mouth slowly and let my cum flow out into Shakira's. She didn't let all of it out and closed her mouth. Beyoncé looked at me and swallowed. She smiled at me once she did this.

I looked at Shakira and watched her swallow my cum. She had some cum that spilled out onto her chin when Beyoncé was giving her some cum. Beyoncé noticed this and started to lick Shakira's chin, sucking her chin before they locked into a deep kiss. I could feel my cock stir. It was at it's full length but it wasn't hard.

"I wanna taste you." Shakira said to Beyoncé once they broke their kiss. Beyoncé smiled and turned around, they were now in the 69 position. Shakira started to lick Beyoncé's pussy, pushing her tongue in. I looked down to see what Beyoncé was doing and I couldn't see, her hair was in the way, but she was making motions that she was going down on her.

The two fingered and tongued each other and I stroked my cock while I watched, getting myself hard again. I watched Shakira eat out Beyoncé and I joined in a little, licking Beyoncé's pussy. Shakira was first to cum out of the two, she seemed like she could orgasm quicker than Beyoncé.

I was still lying beside Shakira, my head beside hers and once Beyoncé made Shakira cum, she started to suck my cock, getting me back to being fully hard with her lips. Once I felt like I was hard enough I took position behind Beyoncé to fuck her doggy style. Shakira stopped sucking Beyoncé's pussy and moved her head back as I pushed my cock into her pussy.

I thrust forward gently, making sure that I didn't touch Shakira as they were still in the 69 position. I could feel Shakira's breath against my balls and when I thrust forward, I could feel her breath against my ass. Shakira put her hands on my ass and stopped me. She opened her mouth and lifted her head, taking my balls into her mouth.

I started to thrust into Beyoncé again going as fast as I could this time, not worrying about cumming too quickly, while Shakira sucked my balls. Beyoncé's moans was starting to turn into loud screams as I went as fast as I could. Shakira took her mouth off my balls when I went too fast. She shuffled down and started to flick her tongue against Beyoncé's clit, teasing her. Giving her enough to excite her but not enough to get her off and I think that made Beyoncé get turned on even more.

With a combination of my cock drilling into her tight cunt and Shakira tonguing her clit, Beyoncé's pussy started to quiver around my shaft. I could feel that her orgasm was fast approaching.

"You cumming Bee?" Shakira asked.

"Yeah! I'm cumming! I'm..." Beyoncé moaned.

"Quick! Take it out!" Shakira told me. So I quickly pulled out. As soon as I pulled out, Beyoncé came. She squirted a little into Shakira open mouth. Shakira swallowed her cum. I bent over forward, licking Beyoncé's cunt, getting a taste of her womanhood. Beyoncé rolled over on to her back. Shakira got up onto her knees.

"You're rock hard again!" Shakira said looking a little surprised.

"You sound surprised." I said.

"Off course he's gonna be hard!" Beyoncé laughed. "We're hot!" She joked and laughed, even though it was true. Shakira faced Beyoncé and playfully pushed her. She had her back turned to me, giving me a great view of her ass.

"You have an incredible ass." I commented. Shakira looked back, shaking her ass.

"You want to fuck it?" She asked.

"You mean anal sex?" I asked making sure I heard right. Shakira nodded her head. "Yes!" I replied. Beyoncé laughed.

"Of course he wants booty sex with us. Every guy does." Beyoncé was 100% right. Every guy must've fantasized about fucking them up the ass whenever they fantasized about either of the two. Shakira got on to all fours in front of me, arching her back, sticking her ass right out.

"Don't you want to use any kind of lubrication?" I asked.

"No. Unless you want to. My ass hole is kinda sweaty from all the sex." Shakira said. I looked down at my cock and it was still wet from a mixture of my cum and saliva. I'm pretty sure it was Beyoncé's saliva. I took position behind Shakira and pushed my cock in between her butt crack.

"Ahhhh!" Shakira moaned as the tip of my cock pressed against her ass hole. "Put it in me!" She moaned pressing her head down onto the bed, pushing her ass out some more. I pushed my cock forward and her ass hole widened, adjusting to my girth straight away.

"Fuck me hard!" Shakira said looking back at me. I started to give her hard thrusts, pulling back, slowly, letting her feel my cock and thrusting forward hard and fast. "Ummmm!" Shakira moaned every time I thrust forward.

Beyoncé got on all fours and crawled over to Shakira, face to face. Beyoncé leaned forward and Shakira's head jerked forward and kissed Beyoncé. They started to tongue kiss each other. Beyoncé broke the kiss and got up to her knees, pushing Shakira's face on to her pussy. Shakira started to tongue her pussy while Beyoncé kept her eyes on mine while I carried on with the hard thrust's into Shakira's ass.

"You want me to taste her ass?" Beyoncé asked me.

"I want you to taste my ass." Shakira said looking up at her. Beyoncé gave a little chuckle as she got up and stood over Shakira's back, squatting down on her back. She leaned forward kissing my chest, lowering her mouth to my crotch. I pulled out of Shakira's ass and Beyoncé moaned loud as she put her mouth over my cock head. Looking like she was savouring the taste of Shakira's ass on my cock.

Beyoncé started to work lips up and down my shaft a couple of times and then took my cock out. She held my cock and forced the head into Shakira's ass. I started to fuck Shakira's ass as fast as I could, causing her to scream in pleasure.

I went too fast and my cock slipped out and Beyoncé leaned forward quickly, wrapping her lips around my cock sucking as fast as she could before she put my cock back into Shakira's ass.

"Yeah! Fuck that booty!" Beyoncé said licking her lips. I started thrusting in and out of Shakira's ass as fast as I could again. Beyoncé leaned forward, her chin resting on the top of Shakira's butt cheeks, sticking her tongue out, placing it on the top of my cock so that every time I thrust in and out of Shakira's ass I could feel her tongue as well.

My cock slipped out of Shakira's ass again and Beyoncé started to lick Shakira's butt crack.

"That looks soo good!" Beyoncé said looking at my cock. She reached forward and started to stroke it. "I want to feel it in my booty. Can you please fuck my booty?" She asked looking up at me innocently while she still stroked my cock.

"Yeah!" I said. Beyoncé gave a little excited yelp and went on all fours beside Shakira.

"Do you want me to taste my ass?" Shakira asked looking back.

"Yes!" I replied. So many questions flying around now and all I had to say to them was yes. Shakira turned around and took my cock head into her mouth.

"Mmmm!" She moaned as she sucked my cock hard. I felt some pre-cum ooze out. "Mmm!" She moaned looking up at me, trying to laugh with my cock in her mouth. She swallowed my pre-cum and started to bob her head up and down.

"It's my turn now!" Beyoncé whined. "You're hogging the cock."

"Sorry!" Shakira said taking her mouth off my cock. "It's just so big, I can't help myself." Beyoncé gave a annoyed, yet friendly smile at Shakira.

I took position behind Beyoncé and pressed my cock head into her ass hole, slowly pushing forward, working my cock in and out, getting more in each time I pushed forward.

"Hold on." Shakira said, from behind me. She lay on her back, her head in between both mine and Beyoncé's legs. She shuffled up getting her head in between Beyoncé's legs. I had to reposition my legs so that my knees were in between her arms and body, one knee on either side. Beyoncé spread her legs wide to make space for Shakira, her body low enough now for her pussy to rest on Shakira's mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beautiful Liars
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds