Beauty and The Plug

It was just about the most enjoyable "date" I had ever had. I knew both Mary and Megan had also enjoyed themselves.

We stayed until they closed, and Megan fell asleep in the back seat. Once we arrived back at Mary's house, I carried Megan inside where she woke up again.

Megan put both arms around my neck and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek, then kissed her mom before whispering something in Mary's ear.

Mary immediately turned bright red again and wouldn't even look at me.

"What?" I finally asked, after Megan went to bed. By now we were both sitting on the couch in her living room.

Mary turned even redder, before telling me what Megan said.

"Megan said . . . she said it's okay with her if you want to spend the night," Mary said, adding that "I really need to practice my kissing."

Then Mary leaned over to me and we started practicing. At first on the couch, then later in Mary's bedroom . . . and we pretty much practiced all night.

That began the happiest 10 years of my life. Within three months Mary and I were married and I moved into her house.

Professionally during that 10 year period when I began running the business, Carpenter Printing went from a roughly $1 million a year printing company to over $10 million. Mary became the number one sales person for her company and was earning well over half-a-million a year. I was earning even more.

We sold her house, and then bought a much larger one in one of the really nice and exclusive areas of Atlanta.

Megan enrolled at Georgia Tech, like her mom, and like her mom was going to earn a degree in chemical engineering. Kim, Megan's best friend, practically lived at our house being there nearly every day, and frequently staying overnight. I knew Kim was having some issues with her step-father, and both Mary and I told her she was welcome to stay as long as she needed.

Kim also enrolled at Georgia Tech, after earning a full academic scholarship, but was getting a degree in business management. Kim had also been modeling professionally since she was 10.

I truly didn't know it was possible to love anyone as much as I loved Mary. And somehow that love just seemed to continue to grow. We practiced kissing A LOT!

Until the February of Megan's senior year of college when Mary went in for a routine mammogram.

They found a lump in her breast. A radical double mastectomy, followed by chemo and radiation didn't even slow down the spread of cancer. By the time they found the lump, the cancer had already metastasized, or spread to her lymph glands, her lungs and bones.

Within six weeks, my partner, the love of my life, my friend, my wife, my EVERYTHING was gone.

To say I was devastated would be a huge understatement. I simply didn't have the desire to even get out of bed most mornings after Mary's death.

Mary had died in mid-April, and after Megan and Kim graduated from Georgia Tech in May, they both surprised me when they announced they were moving in to my house.

I don't want to sound overly dramatic by saying having the two girls at home saved my life -- I mean I wasn't suicidal or anything -- but they did give me a reason to start functioning again.

I began going back to work and within a year I was back to my old self again . . . at least during the day. At night, I still missed Mary so much I would cry myself to sleep some nights.

After about a year, Kim moved in with a guy she had met through her modeling agency. That lasted for five months before they broke up and she moved in with another guy. This would be the Matt that Megan disliked so much.

Megan was now working full-time for a pharmaceutical company, but in research, not sales. She also continued to live at home.

Anyway, that brings you up to date with the events in my life.

I had resigned myself to being alone. I hadn't even had a date, much less any sexual encounter with anyone since my wife died.

Some three hours had passed since I left Kim sleeping on my couch. I had finished making some preparations for a cookout later in the day and grabbed a book and sat down on my back veranda to read.

At least I told myself I was going to read. At one point I realized I had been staring at the same page for over 30 minutes -- and still had no idea what words were contained in the book. I just couldn't get Kim out of my mind.

The more I thought about this incredibly beautiful, and sexy young woman, the more trouble I had concentrating on the book.

It was at about that point that a pair of hands came around my head from behind and lightly pressed against my eyes.

"Guess who?" I heard Kim say in an incredibly sexy whisper.

I immediately started grinning.

"Hmmmm," I responded, "can you give me a hint?"

"A hint? You want a hint?" Kim asked, and I could hear the laughter in her voice. "Okay, try this. You already know I don't have any panties on, and now I have taken my bra off as well. Underneath this thin little ole dress I am completely naked."

I will be the first to admit I have a weird sense of humor. It has sometimes gotten me in trouble in the past when I'll just say the first thing that pops into my mind.

"Completely naked under your dress?" I responded. "Ohh, I know. It's Ralph, the old, fat, gay guy from next door."

Kim laughed out loud.

She then pulled my head back against her chest and told me to close my eyes. Kim then started rubbing her boobs against the sides of my face.

"Do these feel like old, fat, gay guy boobs?" she asked.

Kim then leaned down and stuck her tongue in my ear and started gently caressing me.

After a minute or two she stopped and asked, "Did that feel like an old, fat, gay guy's tongue?"

I still had my eyes closed but could hear Kim move in front of me.

Standing between my legs, she grabbed both hands and put them under her dress, cupping her bare buttocks.

"Does this feel like an old, fat, gay guy's butt?" she asked, and wiggled her behind against my hands.

Kim then sat in my lap and I could sense her leaning closer against me.

"And tell me, does this feel like an old, fat, gay guy's lips and tongue?"

Then Kim and I were kissing.

Oh My God!

There is something incredibly sensual about kissing someone for the very first time. Rubbing your tongue against her teeth, engaging in a mock tongue battle, exploring a mouth you've never kissed before.

Kim tasted so sweet, almost like a juicy peach.

I was almost completely enthralled with the experience. After kissing for a minute or two I reached up and gently cupped a breast in my hand. I could hear Kim give a little gasp when I touched her. Her nipple was already rock hard against the dress and when I began lightly rubbing her nipple with my thumb Kim began softly moaning.

Kim broke off the kiss long enough to say again, "Don't open your eyes," then reached down and pulled my t-shirt up and over my head. She immediately resumed kissing me but was now rubbing my chest with her hand.

After several more moments of increasingly passionate kissing, Kim again broke the kiss and started moving her tongue and lips down across my neck and to my chest.

"God, you are so beautiful," she whispered at one point, just before taking my nipple into her mouth and started sucking.

I have to admit I felt both surprise, and some pride in her comment.

No one had ever called me that before but I had at different points in my life been called other things that began with the letter "b". Namely, bastard or bitch, as in "son of a," but no one had ever called me beautiful before.

During the 10 years Mary and I were married, I had installed a rather extensive home gym so I could keep up with my exercises. One thing I had to do was keep exercising my knee and usually, late at night, Mary would join me in the gym.

Frequently those exercises both of us did would result in our making love in the gym, taking a shower together and making love again once we were in bed.

After her death, and after I rejoined the human race I began spending even more time in the gym. Indeed, many nights the only way I could sleep was to exercise myself into a state of exhaustion.

In the last year I had probably gained 15 or 20 pounds of muscle -- mostly in my upper chest and arms. Chiseled might not necessarily be the correct word, but it was probably close. I knew that while my overall conditioning was not anything close to what it had been while I had been active duty, before the injury, but I also knew I was actually even stronger.

By now Kim was sucking on my nipple so hard it was . . . almost painful . . . but intensely erotic.

Kim's technique was mind blowing. She would suck, then bite my nipple with her teeth until I almost had to tell her to stop, but would then lick it soothingly, followed by intense sucking. I never knew my nipples were so sensitive.

After 10 or 15 minutes of sucking first one, then the other nipple I felt Kim unbuckle my belt, then unsnap my shorts. When she grabbed the waistband I raised myself up off the chair and Kim slipped my shorts and underwear off.

When my again rock-hard penis sprang free I heard Kim gasp, "Oh God John, you are huge!"

In Marine Corps boot camp you are forced to take a shower with 40 or 50 other guys, and . . . sorry, you can't help but notice. I knew I was bigger than most. Not freakishly big, but both longer and thicker.

When I opened my eyes for the first time in probably 20 minutes Kim was kneeling between my legs, just staring at my penis which was jutting straight up.

Kim glanced up at me and when she saw me watching her, she smiled and leaned forward. She took the head of my penis into her mouth and sucked. At first softly, then a little harder and a little harder.

It was all I could do to keep myself under control. I was groaning almost non-stop and could barely resist just grabbing her head and forcing all of me deep inside her mouth.

Kim must have sensed how close I was because she finally pulled back, allowing my penis to escape her velvety smooth mouth.

"Come and lay down beside me John," she said with a smile, patting the tile of the veranda.

I immediately got off the chair and knelt down beside Kim. I grabbed her face between my hands and we resumed kissing until she began pushing me over on my back.

I gasped as I felt the cold tile of the veranda against my overheated back, then gasped again as Kim began licking my shaft with her tongue.

"I can't believe how big you are John," she whispered, in between licking up one side of my penis and down the other. Once my penis was covered in her saliva Kim began licking lower down until she could take one ball at a time into her mouth.

By this point I was almost a basket case. I wasn't sure if any of the neighbors could see us, and I didn't care. My entire life revolved around the truly incredible sensations Kim's mouth and tongue were provoking from me.

With one of my balls inside her mouth, Kim began pushing my legs back against my chest. I didn't understand why until she released my ball from her mouth, then started licking even lower.

Her tongue was now softly caressing my anus.

I gasped out loud, and tried to push her away.

"Oh God, Kim," I gasped, "If you keep doing that I'm going to come all over you."

Kim stopped and then smiled again.

"Anytime you want to come all over me John, you can. Except right now I want you to come in my mouth."

Kim put one finger inside her mouth and once it was wet she leaned down again and took the head of my penis inside her mouth. At the same time she pushed her salvia-covered finger deep into my butt.

The double sensation was simply overwhelming. I think I groaned, I roared, I cried out, I may even have shouted. All I knew for sure was I was shooting ropes and ropes of cum deep inside her mouth and Kim was swallowing as fast as I was shooting.

I don't ever remember cumming that hard and for that long. Even after I finished Kim continued to gently suck and lick my now softening penis.

Finally she stretched out beside me and put her head on my shoulder. I tried to kiss her but Kim turned her head away. At least until I put my hand behind her head and forced her lips against mine. I could tell Kim was surprised, but my tongue was soon deep in her mouth and I could taste myself inside her.

After kissing for several more minutes we finally stopped as Kim leaned up on one elbow and gazed deeply into my eyes.

"I bet your old, fat gay neighbor couldn't do that," she said with a big mischievous smile. "Or at least I don't want to hear about it if he does."

I reached down and swatted her butt before remembering about the plug and how much pain Kim had been in before.

"Oh, I'm sorry Kim, I forgot about . . . you know. How do you feel now?" I asked as my hand began softly caressing her bottom.

"A little sore," she admitted with a blush then smiled, "but right now other parts of me feel better than I have ever been in my life."

"Well I think we need to see if we can make those other parts feel even better," I suggested. "Now I want to make love to you Kim."

"Oh Yes, please make love to me John," Kim said with a smile big enough to have lit up all of Georgia, "make love to me now."

Then she added something under her breath, so softly I almost couldn't hear it, and wasn't even sure if that was what she actually said, "I've waited so many years to hear those words."

Hindsight, they say, is always perfect. I wish that I had stopped and asked Kim what she said, and why. Combined with her earlier words when she was falling asleep, again in a whisper, "I love you John," perhaps I would have handled things differently. Perhaps I would not have felt so personally guilty for being responsible for what was to happen to her later in the day.

And perhaps Kim wouldn't have been first severely beaten, then nearly killed.

Unfortunately I didn't stop. I didn't ask Kim to repeat her words, we didn't have the chance to (at that point) discuss how Kim felt about me, and apparently had for years.

I know there are probably some ladies out there who will again make the comment, "Typical male. Men never listen to women."

My only defense, I admit, is pretty lame. True, yes, but still pretty lame. Hey, I was distracted. Kim had just given me the most mind-blowing oral sex I had ever experienced and now all I was thinking about was returning the favor, and seeing how many orgasms I could coax out of her body.

Yes, ladies, I admit it. I was thinking with the little head, not the big head.

Anyway, after I told her I wanted to make love to her, Kim jumped up and I began the sometimes laborious process of getting up myself. Because of the knee it wasn't always that easy for me to regain my feet. I actually had to pull the chair over and use it to provide an assist.

Once I was up, however, Kim threw herself into my arms and we began kissing before I bent over and scooped her up and carried her to my bedroom.

All I could think about was that she was totally naked under that thin dress and I could see her erect nipples poking through the fabric.

We kissed the entire length of the house until I reached my bedroom. I opened the door, stepped inside and put Kim back on her feet before reaching down to grab the hem of her dress then pulled it off over her head.

I gasped when I saw Kim standing in front of me, totally naked. I have already said Kim was about 5'2" but really haven't described her much, beyond that.

I had heard enough of different conversations between Megan and Kim to know Kim's measurements were 34-22-34, but that doesn't even come close to describing how perfect her body was.

Her breasts were full and at least a "C" cup. Even without a bra there was no sag. Her nipples were long, and I could see they were already hard. Because of her part-time modeling career Kim worked out every day and her stomach was six-pack hard. Her hips were wide and full and her legs were actually short, but beautifully muscled.

I'm 6'2" and weigh about 195 with very large hands but perhaps surprisingly thin fingers. My mother would sometimes say I had the fingers of a pianist. I could just about have encircled Kim's waist with my outstretched fingers, and the fingers would almost join. I know, because I later tried it.

I spent several minutes just worshipping her perfect body with my eyes. Kim finally smiled, walked over to me, put her arms around my neck and brought my lips down to meet hers.

As my arms went around her, Kim jumped up and wrapped her legs around my back.

I can't tell you how long we kissed like that before Kim finally broke the kiss and said, "Now, John, please make love to me."

I walked over to the bed and gently placed Kim down before joining her on the bed. I again had to just stop and admire this incredibly beautiful woman. Then we started kissing again.

When I laid down beside her Kim's left arm was under my side and she reached up to hold me tight. The fingers of my left hand and the fingers of Kim's right hand entwined and both hands were beside Kim face.

This little vixen had nearly driven me out of my mind earlier today with the way she had played with and teased my nipples, so now it was my turn.

We kissed for several minutes before I began leaving a trail of kisses down her neck, across her shoulders and finally down to those magnificent breasts. Kim was softly sighing and moaning and groaning the entire time.

When I reached her breasts, I was tempted to take a nipple into my mouth, but decided to tease her for a few minutes.

Instead I covered every square inch of her breasts with kisses, licks, bites and nibbles for at least 10 minutes.

Within just a minute or two Kim began struggling to get her right hand free but I was holding it down beside her head. Then she tried to shift her left arm out from under my body, but my weight was too much.

Both of her arms were completely immobilized. After driving her nearly crazy I started over, first with one breast, then the other.

By now every time I came near her blood-engorged nipples Kim would try to shift her upper body around, trying to make her nipple come into contact with my mouth.

I have never seen any woman's nipples are hard, as full, and as completely engorged as Kim's were now.

"Please, John, please, suck my nipples, please suck my nipples," she began begging.

I tortured her for another 15 or 20 minutes before finally relenting. By now Kim could barely talk, just beg "Please, please, please," every few minutes.

When I finally took a nipple inside my mouth and started sucking, Kim screamed and had an orgasm. I licked, I bit, and I sucked until Kim was almost incapable of making a sound. Then I shifted over to the other nipple and started on that one.

She screamed again as another orgasm hit her.

I lost count of how many orgasms Kim had before I began trailing my tongue down across her sweat streaked stomach and lower abdomen. The salty sweat tasted like the finest champagne.

Once I reached her womanhood, I decided I had teased Kim enough for today and immediately thrust my tongue as deeply into her as I could.

Kim's hands came down and pressed my face even deeper into the soft folds of her delicious pussy. After eating her out, I began licking upward until my tongue reached her clitoris and as soon as I touched it, Kim came again.

I added first one, then a second and finally a third finger inside her while continuing to lick and suck on her labia and clitoris.

Again, I don't know how many times Kim came but finally I moved into position between her legs and began pressing my shaft inside her.

I have never felt anything hotter and tighter than her slick channel. I had barely gotten the head inside when Kim started moaning, "So big, God, so big."

Before I was half-way inside tears were streaming down her face and I actually became concerned that I was causing her too much pain.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds