Beauty and The Plug

"Then you looked at me directly and said . . . God I remember every word just like it was yesterday . . . 'Kim, you are beautiful, but a philosopher named Shubbam Joshi once wrote, 'Beauty without intelligence is a masterpiece painted on a napkin.' I can hear your voice so clearly, even now. Then you said, 'Kim, you have a brain that is just as beautiful as, perhaps even more beautiful than what is on the outside.'

Kim was crying again.

"No one . . . I mean no one . . . had EVER said anything about my brain. All anyone ever saw was at first my face, and later my face and this body. That was just before my 15th birthday and I was a mostly "C" student.

"One year later I was making straight "As" and I remember how proud you were of me. You and Mary.

"Then you bought me that solid gold bracelet for my 16th birthday."

I remembered. I talked with Mary several times about the bracelet. It was really far too expensive a present for us to be giving her, but I wanted something to let Kim to know how proud we were of her grades. Even though it had been my idea at first, Mary was actually the one who really wanted Kim to have it. I was concerned people would get the wrong idea. Mary, as she usually did, won that argument.

"On the back side was engraved that quote, 'Beauty without intelligence is a masterpiece painted on a napkin,' while on the front was engraved 'Kim -- Beauty with Intelligence.'

"I fell in love with you right then, John, and have loved you every second of every minute of every day of my life since then.

"But I knew it could never be. You were married to a woman I adored and who was like a second mother to me. Really, more like a first mother to me and someone I loved completely. And Megan was your daughter and my best friend.

"I had two choices. Either I could try to forget you by becoming a slut who would sleep with anyone, or . . ."

"Or, posting two perfect 4.0 grade point averages in high school," I finished for her, "then acing your Scholastic Aptitude Test. A perfect 2400."

"You believed in me John, when no one else did," Kim continued. "I received a full scholarship to Georgia Tech because you believed in me. You saw something in me that no one else ever had, and made me believe in myself.

"When Mary died . . . when Mary died I was devastated. Then one night I was lying in bed and it suddenly hit me that you were no longer off limits.

"I was totally disgusted with myself. That I could even think of having a relationship with you less than a week after Mary's death. That Mary's death could be my opportunity.

"Graduation was just a few months away and I had been applying for jobs in Georgia, but I switched and started looking for jobs as far away from you as I could.

"Did you know I was actually hired by a firm in San Diego?" she asked, and I shook my head "No."

"Then two weeks before graduation Megan called. She told me what a difficult time you were having and said she was going to move back in with you to take care of you. And she wanted me to move in permanently as well.

"I told her I couldn't, that I already had accepted a job in California.

"Then Megan told me that the only reason I was moving to California was because of guilt, to run away from my feelings for you.

"Megan told me she had known since I was 16 that I was in love with you. And not only did Megan know that, Mary knew it as well. That I was in love with her husband.

"Megan also said that neither she nor Mary were upset because not only did they both know what kind of person you were . . . they also knew what kind of person I was.

"I cried for hours that night, John," she said. "I thought I had been so clever, that no one could possibly know how I felt about you.

"I called the company in California and refused the job, then called Megan back and told her I would move in.

"For the first nearly three years I knew you, if I was in a room and you walked in I would leave. For the first three months after I moved in, if you were in a room and I walked in did you realize you would leave?"

I shook my head "No."

"Megan said that was because you were attracted to me, but refused to allow yourself to believe it. That's when Megan came up with her grand 'Master Plan.' She called it Operation Skin. We started wearing the skimpiest bikinis we could find and using the pool every single day -- summer or winter.

"God, I HATED that during the winter. I mean the pool was warm, but I nearly froze my ass off every time we would run from the house to the pool. And running back after we were wet was even worse," Kim laughed.

"After I turned 18 I began modeling lingerie and bikinis, but I never modeled anything half as skimpy as some of the outfits I wore for you.

"But it was like you didn't even see me. I couldn't get any reaction from you."

"Oh, God, Kim, believe me I noticed," I countered. "I lost count of the number of wet dreams I had about you.

"There was that one suit," I said, and just shook my head. "I swear I could see EVERYTHING it was so skimpy and tight."

Kim laughed.

"Which one?"

"It was pale pink," I said. "I fantasized about you in that bikini for a month."

"That wasn't a bikini," Kim laughed.

"What do you mean it wasn't a bikini," I asked.

"Megan spent six hours PAINTING that on me. I was totally naked," she said.

I just shook my head again, at the memory.

"I can't believe you are telling me Megan is okay with this. With us having a relationship," I said.

"Hell, not only is she okay with it," Kim said, "She kept saying she couldn't wait until she could start calling me 'Mom.' I nearly decked her the first time she said that.

"I tried John, I tried for a year and it was killing me, being there with you in the same house. But you never gave me any hint you were interested. You acted like you didn't even see me most of the time.

"Believe me, Kim, I saw you," I assured her. "But you were my daughter's best friend, and you were 10 years younger than me. I was just too wrapped up in my own grief."

"I know that now, but six months ago I had to get away," she said. "I moved in with the first guy to ask me. What a disaster that was, but I tried it for five months.

"Then I met Matt and he seemed so nice at first. I would never have believed anyone could change so much in a month.

"John, the last time my step-father raped me was just before I turned 15. I haven't had sex with a guy since then, not until I moved in with Jeff six months ago. Because you were the only man I had ever wanted.

"And until yesterday on your couch, I had never had an orgasm with a man. I never had an orgasm with either Jeff or Matt. I . . . I think that was part of Matt's problem. He knew he had never brought me to an orgasm. It think it really drove him over the edge, that he realized he would never be good enough for me."

Kim leaned up and kissed me, very gently because of the split lip.

"Now I have what I always wanted. And if it took a few bruises then I think it was well worth it."

By now the morning sun was just peeking through the windows of the bedroom. We had been up all night.

Kim snuggled against me with her head on my shoulder and an arm and leg thrown across my body.

Within just a few minutes her even breathing told me she was asleep and I think I wasn't very far behind her.

I woke up, as it turned out, nearly 12 hours later with both Kim and Megan jumping on the bed.

"Wake up old man," Megan shouted, "are you going to sleep your life away?"

"Yea, wake up old man," Kim echoed, "I have BIG plans for you the rest of the day."

Both girls were wearing bikinis. VERY revealing bikinis.

However, once I was finally able to stop staring at the awesome display of femininity around me and saw Kim's face I nearly started crying. Her black eye was spectacular, the split lip was swollen double size and the bruise on her cheek was livid. The bruises around her neck clearly stood out.

"Don't cry John," Kim said. "It looks a lot worse than it feels. And it was worth every bit of it just to sleep with you today."

"Yea, don't cry Daddy," Megan repeated. "Kim told me EVERYTHING that happened. You saved her life. Not to mention rocked her world! Several times apparently."

Kim and I both blushed.

"Did you . . . did you really tell Megan EVERYTHING?" I asked, remembering all that had happened on the couch, on the veranda and in bed yesterday.

Kim blushed even more.

"Well, we've always shared our secrets," Kim admitted.

I just shook my head at these two.

"Now we're going to go swimming for a while," Megan added. "Your breakfast, lunch and dinner is on the kitchen table."

Then Megan smiled.

"After you eat, why don't you join us? Join me and 'Mom' in the pool," she snickered, emphasizing the word mom.

"Megan," Kim began with a cautionary tone, "I've already told you. I am only three days older than you are. Don't call me that."

Megan looked at me and grinned, then repeated some of the first words she had heard me say many years earlier.

"Well, my parents always said I should listen to and be respectful to my elders," Megan smirked, "So, Yes Ma'am. Yes Ma'am."

Kim reached over and smacked Megan across her butt, not very hard of course.

"What are you supposed to do with these kids today," she deadpanned to me, then all three of us broke up laughing.

After I ate I joined them and we swam for a couple of hours before Megan went on upstairs to bed.

That left me and Kim alone.

"You need to get some rest," I told Kim.

"No," she countered with a smile, "What I need is you . . . inside me."

"Kim, I don't think that is a good idea right now," I tried to explain, "you are still hurting. Your black eye -- quite frankly -- looks awful, the bruise on your face is getting worse and your lip is swollen twice its normal size."

"All of that is even more reason for you to make love to me," she replied. "You need to take my mind off everything that happened."

"Look," I finally said, "I know your throat is hurting where Matt tried to choke you. I know it hurts to swallow, and I can only imagine what it going to feel like once you start screaming again."

The last I said with a huge smile and was rewarded with Kim blushing beet red. By now we were standing in the shallow end of the pool in water only about two feet deep.

"How do you know YOU aren't going to be the one screaming this time," Kim retorted.

We argued the wisdom of Kim having sex so soon after her injuries for several minutes.

In what, no doubt, was going to become a pattern . . . I lost. I actually lost when Kim took her bikini top off before we even got out of the pool.

In the midst of my totally compelling argument, based upon superior logic and concern for her long term well-being, Kim reached behind her and unsnapped her bikini top and freed her spectacular breasts. She threw the bikini top beside the pool, then reached over and pulled my swim shorts down.

I was already starting to get hard and Kim grabbed my penis, knelt down and start rubbing it between her breasts.

"Wouldn't you like to cum all over my breasts, John," the little vixen asked.

So much for logic.

But at least I was determined to make love as gently as possible.

I quickly slipped my swim trunks back on (Megan was home after all), and carried Kim to my bedroom. Once we had dried off, Kim and I quickly jumped in bed.

This time I made sure her hands were not restrained since I did not want Kim to have to struggle like she had the first time, trying to get her hands free.

I quickly left a trail of kisses down across her throat and down her chest before sucking each nipple, one at a time, into my mouth. Kim's hands were cradling my head, holding me tightly against her while whispering softly, "harder, harder."

After making love to her magnificent breasts I kissed my way across her stomach and abdomen before plunging my tongue deep inside this lovely lady. Kim's hips began flexing against me, trying to draw me even deeper inside.

Within a few minutes she softly cried out as she had her first orgasm, then when I plunged two fingers inside her, had a second, even stronger than the first.

By the time I entered her, Kim had several more orgasms. She was still incredibly tight, almost painfully tight, despite everything I had done to get her ready, but we were already getting used to each other's bodies.

Unlike the day before I made soft, gentle love rather than the frantic pounding of our first sexual experience. This despite her at times desperate pleas for me to go "harder, fuck me harder John."

By the time I filled her insides with my cum, Kim had had several more orgasms, then joined me with her strongest of the day.

During our post-coital embrace Kim kept whispering, "I love you John. Always have, always will," and I also told her how much I loved her as well.

Three months later

Kim and I were walking arm-in-arm out to the pool. We had only gotten back that morning from our month-long honeymoon in Europe. One week each in England, France, Italy and Germany.

It was the most incredible month of my life. And, to be honest, the most expensive.

In England I had a custom-tailored suit made on Saville Row. In France Kim had several custom-tailored dresses made at Christian Dior. In Italy I had several custom-tailored Armani suits, then ordered a couple of pairs of hand-made Italian shoes. They actually made a mold from my feet so the shoes fit perfectly. Kim also had several more dresses custom-tailored.

We also brought several dresses and several sets of shoes back to give to Megan.

After arriving back at the house, Kim and I took a short nap to help catch up with jet lag. I then took both my beautiful ladies out to eat at the classiest place in Atlanta. I still couldn't believe how much it cost. $1,400 for the three of us!

But I have to tell you, when we walked into the restaurant, Megan on my left side with her arm through mine, and Kim on my right side with her arm through mine, it was worth it. Every person in the restaurant stopped eating and talking and were just staring at us.

Kim was wearing a red sleeveless Christian Dior dress that was cut almost to her buttocks in back, and almost to her belly button in front. Megan was wearing a matching black dress. Because of the dresses, both women were obviously not wearing bras.

I, of course, was wearing one of the custom Armani suits and the hand-made Italian shoes.

All the ladies were staring daggers at my two girls, and all the men were staring at me with complete envy. Okay, that is probably not true. I don't think any men there even noticed me. They couldn't take their eyes off my two beautiful ladies.

We had just gotten home and Megan went upstairs to get ready for bed. Megan's final words, after she made sure she was not standing too close to Kim were: "Night Dad, Night Mom."

Kim literally stamped her foot before yelling, "Megan Carpenter, WHAT did I tell you. You are so grounded young lady!"

We could hear Megan laughing all the way upstairs.

Kim said she wanted to walk out to the pool so that is where we were now. As soon as stepped outside the house, Kim slipped her shoes off which caused me to smile quickly.

"What?" Kim said when she saw me smiling down at her.

"You already own more pairs of shoes than any woman I have ever known," I answered, "and yet at least half the time you walk around barefoot."

"Hey, I like walking around without any shoes," she replied, then quipped, "And don't you guys always talk about women being 'barefoot and pregnant.'"

I still, even after three months, can't take my eyes off Kim. Her beauty is almost beyond belief. And in THAT dress -- WOW!

We had walked almost to the pool when her words finally penetrated my typical male brain.

Hey, looking at Kim, I was a little distracted, okay!

I swear she is even more beautiful now than a month ago, on our wedding date. She just seems to glow with an incredible inner beauty.

"Wait," I said, "WHAT did you say? 'Barefoot and WHAT?'"

Now Kim was grinning like a woman possessed.

"Well it took long enough for those words to soak in, John" she said. "I swear I don't know how you managed to make it this long . . . you are soooo oblivious at times.

"I guess for 18 years you had your mother telling you when to eat and when to sleep, then the Marines told you when to eat and when to sleep. After that Mary felt sorry for you and agreed to marry you and then she told you when to eat and sleep, and for the past year and a half you've had Megan telling you when to eat and sleep.

"But don't worry, John," she grinned, "now you have me to do all your thinking for you."

"Kiiiimmmm," I yelled. Wait, I have never yelled at a woman in my life. Especially not a beautiful woman. Not a beautiful woman I was in love with. Not a beautiful woman I was in love with and married to. Not a beautiful woman I was in love with and married to and who had just used the "P" word.

"Kimberly," I tried again, but this time using my "yes, I am totally in love with you but you are about to drive me crazy and if you don't stop rambling on and on and tell me what you are talking about then I might, just might actually yell at you if I don't go into cardiac arrest first," voice.

"Yes, I said 'barefoot and pregnant,' John," she finally answered, "as in we're going to have a baby. I'm three weeks late and bought a pregnancy test while we were in Italy."

By now Kim is starting to laugh at the expression on my face. Tears began filling my eyes.

"Oh my God, Kim," was all I could say, over and over for a couple of minutes. "Oh My God, Oh My God!"

Mary had some complications when Megan was born and the doctors recommended that she have her tubes tied so we could never have children.

All I could do was just hold Kim tightly against me.

"I'm going to be a father, I'm going to be a father," I repeated several times.

"You already ARE a father, John," she said. "You are just as much a father to Megan as any natural dad could ever be. And I know you are going to be a great father to our children as well."

Hearing Kim mention Megan prompted me to ask: "Does Megan know?"

Kim rolled her eyes at me: "Of course, you dufus. She's known since the first day I was late. We text each other all the time. Every day while we were on our honeymoon I sent her messages telling her everywhere we went and everything we did."

Then she smiled and added, "Well . . . not necessarily EVERYTHING! Some things we did are just between us.

"That's why I kind of yelled at her a few minutes ago. I thought she was going to let it slip and I wanted to tell you."

We resumed walking and reached the edge of the pool. Kim reached up and pulled my head down until our lips met. It was a slow, easy kiss but still rocked my world.

This beautiful woman, my wife, MY WIFE, was pregnant with my child!!!

"You know," I finally said, "we have never actually discussed children. How many babies would you like to have?"

"Oh, one or two," Kim answered. "That is one or two dozen!"

I just shook my head and grinned.

"You know what I want to do tomorrow, John?" she asked, and then answered before I could reply.

"I want us to go to one of the adult stores and buy some different size butt plugs," she said with a wicked grin. "I want to feel you inside me EVERYWHERE."

Wow! You know, being a husband is tough, but you have to try to make your wife happy. Sacrifice is the name of the game when it comes to marriage.

Then my weird sense of humor struck and I gave a half-laugh.

"What is it NOW?" Kim asked suspiciously. She had already learned about my weird sense of humor.

"Well," I said with a completely straight face, "rather than buy some butt plugs we could see if we could borrow some from Ralph, our old, fat gay neighbor."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds