Because We Both Want To

He had enough presence of mind not to mention it. "Well, that took you long enough," was what he managed to force out, praying that she wouldn't notice any indications of his reaction.

"I was really beat. I needed to relax for a while." She carefully drew her legs up on the couch and lay her head on his shoulder. "It's not getting any better either."

"You can head for bed any time."

Joanne smiled without looking at him. "But I'm sleeping here, and you don't look quite ready for bed."

"Well I'm sleeping here one way or another," Thom stated. "If you're dead set on sleeping here you have to do it on top of me..." It just slipped out. He wasn't suggesting anything or looking for anything, but that selection of words just jumped out of his mouth.

"...I didn't mean... That is..."

"I know what you meant," Joanne comforted. Thom looked honestly distressed at what was obviously a slip of the tongue. The very thought of it was starting that tingle back in her thighs. "Would it be so bad though?" she added teasing him.

"Knock it off, Jo." Thom recognized the teasing in her voice and in some inner corner of his mind he resented it.

"Hey, you started it," she replied, snuggling up closer and making herself comfortable. She still made every effort to make sure he didn't notice she wasn't wearing panties because she had no intention of seducing him. The fact remained though that she was getting turned on by the encounter.

Relaxing a bit, Thom resigned himself to the teasing. 'I could turn the tables on her by giving in to this,' he though, 'but she's not serious and I'm not interested so let's not go down that road.' And yet there was that tiny bit of self deception there. He was interested.

"So what's on the tube?" she asked him dreamily from where she had sunk down on the couch next to him.

"Well," Thom replied, happy that she was abandoning the sexual tension. "There's game show reruns," he changed the channel as he spoke, "and there's old sitcom reruns. Then there are the six movies on that I've seen six times each and didn't like the first time. Or, we could watch Music Television that really has nothing to do with music and is pretty lame." He changed the channel a couple of times without comment. "Oh, here we go! Reality TV that has no sense of reality whatsoever." He shut the thing off and the room went dim. "It's a good thing you're heading to bed because there isn't anything on."

Joanne stretched languidly and without knowing it rather sexually. "I suppose you're right. It's really okay if I take the bed?"

"If you aren't in there inside of two minutes you won't even get to sleep on the couch. Now git!"

Joanne stuck her tongue out at him in a decidedly non thirty-something gesture and hit him with a pillow. "I'll git you!" she said, but when he ducked the pillow it gave her enough time to stand upright without exposing her bare bottom. Once she was standing she reached down and kissed him quickly on the lips. She did her best to maintain a sisterly aspect in the contact, but she still felt a tingle over it. "Thanks for everything," she added and slunk off into the bedroom.

Thom decided he was tired of fighting the sexual tension he was feeling for her and was glad she had left the room. Gathering the pillows that had been strewn about and straightening the blankets he made as much of a bed as he required for the one night. He was somewhat annoyed that she left the bedroom door open, although she immediately turned out the light. "Goodnight Jo," he called out and turned off the table lamp next to him.

"Sweet dreams, brother of mine," she called in response, and then was silent.

Thom slept fitfully for the first couple of hours. At first sleep came quickly and deeply, but for some reason was interrupted every few minutes by partial wakefulness. A state of consciousness that was not awake enough to do something about it but not asleep enough to be comfortable. This pattern continued until a glance at the VCR told him it was hovering around midnight, and a strange feeling pushed sleep out of his mind completely.

Laying there with his eyes open and hands behind his head he listened to the night noises of his small apartment. There was the hum of the refrigerator across the room and a slight whisper of cooling fans in the computer behind him. Out on the street he made out the quiet hush of a car passing on the road below. Somewhere in the darkness there was a light 'tink' which he recognized as part of the heating system in the apartment coming to life as the temperature dropped.

Just as he was getting comfortable with these sounds and drifting along towards sleep again a new sound reached his ears. First there was a rustle in the bedroom as Joanne rolled over in the bed around the corner. Even quieter, this was followed by a slight sniffle such as a child would make with a runny nose. Finally Thom heard the small, slight sound of sobbing. His sister was crying into her pillow.

'She has every right to,' he thought in silent anger. 'After the way Mark treated her and the crap he put her through just to get it over with. It's a wonder she can function at all.' Thom sat upright on the edge of the couch, dropping the blanket on the floor. He had a strong desire to comfort her in some way but really wasn't sure what that comfort would be. Although they had often fought like any siblings, it still broke his heart to hear her in any kind of pain.

'Aw hell. The least I can do is sit with her so she's not alone,' he thought and stood up quietly. Making his way into the bedroom while making almost no noise was no problem. He was intimately familiar with the apartment and didn't bump into anything on the way. As he entered the room the sobbing became more pronounced and her breathing was deep.

"Jo," Thom said in as quiet and comforting a voice as he knew how, "are you okay?"

Joanne sniffed loudly in a startled manner at the first sound of his voice in the darkness. Almost instantly she knew who it was and what he was doing there, but she still felt self conscious. She had been trying to masturbate again, and again the face of her ex husband had come to destroy her mood. It was extraordinarily frustrating and saddening, yet so completely embarrassing that she couldn't possibly discuss it with Thom.

"It's just Mark..." she finally managed to sniff out in a husky voice. "I just can't seem to keep him out of my mind. I didn't mean to wake you."

"You didn't wake me. I just wasn't sleeping well and heard a noise in here that I didn't understand. Now I know what it was." Thom sat down on the edge of the large bed and stroked her forehead gently. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

The touch on her forehead was light and comforting, removing most of the tension that was building in the muscles under her scalp. All the thoughts that passed in and out of the passages of her mind had been filtering through a series of doors randomly opening due to these stresses and complications. With the release of these tensions the doors closed. The thoughts and memories that plagued her dissipated into a more calm state of mind.

"Actually," she breathed out quietly, "what you're doing now is very nice."

Thom continued his gentle stroking, and shifted to her cheek and scalp now and again. He could feel the tension leaking form her. How and why to stop was something he was having difficulty determining.

Although Joanne was rapidly becoming more relaxed, her mind was still wide awake. Just his presence and his gentle touch was bringing her a calm that was a significant contradiction to the conflict she had been in. A desire built in her to have it continue. It was a wall like comfort that was keeping her fears and frustrations at bay.

"Thom?" she finally asked in an awkward and quiet voice. "Just climb in here and hold me. I..." She paused and got even quieter. "I just want someone with me tonight. Someone to relax me and keep my mind from wandering."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Thom asked, although he was already pulling back the covers and sliding in next to her.

"It's what I want right now," was her somewhat stronger reply. "I need you here with me."

Joanne turned away from him as he moved against her body. Not as a barrier but as an invitation to her space. Understanding the physical invitation, Thom cuddled up into the small of her back and wrapped his arm around her waist. Instantly he felt her hand covering his own and they pulled tightly together.

The immediate reaction he had was not that of holding a desirable woman in his arms, but only to notice the escaping tension as her arms and shoulders lost their stiffness. Her muscles went from the hard things that an athletes body could produce to a softer landscape that conformed to a woman's lines. Only then did he begin to notice her skin or the smell of her hair.

When his arm circled her waist Joanne noticed the semi rough nature of his hand on her bare belly. For a short moment she tensed when she realized that her jersey had ridden up and she was now bare to him almost completely. In a few moments that realization went away when she decided in a lower level of her consciousness that she didn't care. She had spent many nights with her ex husband in just such a position that had never led anywhere.

Almost of it's own accord Thom's hand began stroking her belly in a comforting manner. Thom had noticed the bare skin in an almost detached way but didn't note the significance until he began to explore her body. Joanne released his hand as it moved upwards in small massaging motions which had no designs but to make her feel relaxed.

Without realizing that it happened until after the fact Thom's hand brushed the bottom of Joanne's left tit. The mere knowledge that he had done so sent his physiology from a condition of relaxed comfort into sexual readiness. A partial erection had been flirting with her firm rear end since he got in the bed with her, but suddenly it was in a state of complete readiness. Caught in a situation he wasn't comfortable being in, Thom snatched his hand away from is sisters breast and returned self consciously to stroking her trim waist.

Without his directing it to, once again his hand wandered upwards until it again gently contacted her sweet lower cleavage. The previous touch had effected him electrically, but it seemed that either Joanne hadn't noticed or simply wasn't aware of the significance of this interchange. Reactions ranging from indifference to annoyance were what he expected, but Joanne seemed almost to be oblivious to what had happened.

Ignoring those fleeting touches became impossible for Thom as he felt the intoxicating smoothness of her skin against his hand. Assuming from her reactions to the first two touches that a third would be tolerated, if not welcome, he slowly directed his touches upwards until once again he felt the touch of her breast on the back of his hand.

Detecting no adverse reactions from his sister, Thom was encouraged enough to maintain that contact as he stroked her lively body. Gentle curves of flesh continued to caress the tops of his hands as he kneaded the soft layers of swimmers fat that barely concealed her ribs.

To Joanne the gentle touch to the lower part of her breast had also been electrifying. It wasn't anything she had anticipated, but that little gentle touch in an out of the way yet sexual part of her body sent an inner part of herself into a different chemical direction. A tingle in her gut like a purring cat seemed as if it would even make noise. Unlike Thom, her mind was not racing with the implications of these touches. Instead the hum of relaxation and heightened awareness pushed out all other thoughts from her troubled psyche.

Emboldened by her tacit permission, Thom abandoned himself to his temptations. Raising his touch and letting his fingers search their way in the darkness, he carefully followed the curve of Joanne's left breast with his wandering hand. Slowly encircling it until his hand nearly covered the mound, he refrained from applying too much pressure lest she object.

Joanne's response was almost no response at all. Finally her mind was starting to work, in a quiet and unsure way. She became aware of what he was doing and her own reactions to those touches, and she was aware that she was allowing it to happen. Deeper, at a different level in her mind, she knew that it was enjoyable and that she wanted it to happen. Afraid that should she react to him at all, either positive or negative, his sexy touch and attention would disappear. She used all of her strength to maintain as little reaction as possible to enjoy the contact.

She needn't have worried. Thom was deeply into her now, and short of a harsh negative reaction was not going to abandon his actions. The breast in his hand was light and smooth, and he gradually increased the pressure until he could feel it's weight supported and the nipple growing in his palm. No longer second guessing her invitation he began massaging the breast and circling the nipple with his thumb and fingers.

Joanne was completely ready. She gently took his hand and moved it authoritatively around her nipple and held it there. As she pressed herself backwards into him she felt his prick against her ass, and but for the sweat pants he was wearing it would have been between her cheeks. For all the fears that sang deep in her consciousness she readied herself for what was coming, willingly.

As their hands met and his palm was guided upwards to cover a cherry sized and erect nipple Thom allowed his body to soften and come in contact with his sisters as tightly as possible. Caressing the breast and feeling it's weight in his hand, he pressed his pelvis against her ass and rubbed lightly up and down against it. He didn't make any decisions, but his body was only partly under his control.

"Jo," he managed to whisper, "This is wrong."

Joanne's answer was clearer and louder, but had a quivering quality that suggested she was as unsure of the situation as he was. "Yes, but I think we're going to anyway." Then somewhat stronger she added, "Aren't we?"

Abandoning all pretense of reluctance, Thom brushed his lips against the nape of her neck. Although the flesh was firm and relaxed, an excited sweetness greeted his loving gesture. The hand that surrounded her breast released it's self conscious grip leaving only a light touch in it's wake. Almost he thought he felt a shiver moving through her frame, or was it that same reaction inside himself?

Joanne's mind whirled in the tumult of conflicts in the situation. There were no word thoughts involved, only the emotions of fear and attraction fighting over the wistful enjoyment of the forbiddeness of what was going on. The clean smell of a male body in her bed was pulling all the strings of enticement, while the gentle touches to her neck and breast drove all of her fears into lesser realms of her mind. She looked for words for what she wanted but could find none. Opening herself to whatever he wanted to do she uttered just one breathless word: "More."

Beyond speech, Thom let his caresses be his answer. The flavor of her skin was in his mouth and the contour of her flesh became his world. Moving his hand down and over her belly again he paused only to appreciate it's smooth valleys before continuing down and over her slightly crossed thighs. Her position on her side kept them loosely together in a comfortable tangle, but when his hand slid over their confluence it caused her to nervously rub them against each other.

Some upper level of his mind noticed as he touched her that she wasn't wearing underwear, which caused an expected reaction to his already impatient prick. He pressed against her ass and moved up and down in a gentle humping motion. It was enough to relieve some of the longing he felt, but it only postponed what he really wanted.

Lying in a state of uncompromised relaxed ecstasy Joanne's mind flowed into a delicate hum in relation to her brother. Thom's hands were on her flesh and that was good. His breath was on her skin, and that also was good. Every part of her exposed flesh was in a heightened state of perception, eager for the light touches he was offering. What she was receiving was enough for the moment and she couldn't wish for more. Deep in her mind as an image of what was coming and how good it would feel. All it would take would be for the right motion to come at the right time. Thom's gentle sliding between her ass cheeks came very close to that right motion.

Taking his sister by the shoulder with his wandering hand, Thom gently coaxed her onto her back. In the darkness of the apartment he could just see the glint of her eyes and the rumple of the jersey pulled up under her arms to expose her happy tits. Sitting slightly upright he took hold of the jersey and pulled it up and over her helpfully raised arms. She lay there in front of him, deliciously naked and longing for his touch. One arm she lowered to the entangled bed coverings, but with the other she reached up to pull at his t-shirt.

Her angle was wrong, and she was unable to complete the task. Thom smiled, though she couldn't see him clearly, and pulled the shirt up and off. Her hand followed it's motion in reverse, flowing down his tight skin with a light touch and tugging gently on the elastic of his sweats.

Thom leaned over, placing a hand behind her neck, and instigated a long and tender kiss that was unlike any kiss he had offered to his sister before. It was open and damp with the merest hint of a velvet tongue touch and a low sigh that could have come from either of them. It came from both of them.

Breaking the kiss just long enough to slide his sweat pants off and toss them across the room, he returned to her side. She had kicked all of the coverings off of the bed to make a proper field for the game to come and she lay waiting, touching herself on the thighs and hugging her breast to herself. Her thighs were slightly open and the scent of fresh woman rose from them in a gentle cloud.

Laying down half by her side and half on top of her, Thom slid one of his legs between her thighs, spreading them and giving them both a point to rub against. At once Joanne began a gentle up and down motion against his thigh while he pressed his erection on her lightly flexing mirror image.

Thom returned to the kiss.

Sliding an arm around the small of her back he pulled her to him as close as two people can be, mingling their breath through pursed lips and gentle sighs. The hum of their two happy tongues playing a game of touch and go was only the sideshow to the grinding of hips below and the rub of her slight breasts and hard nipples on his strong chest. Almost there were too many sensations going on to separate any of them.

Without missing a beat of their gentle rhythm of body against body, Joanne placed her hands on her brother's shoulders and lifted him slightly off her. "I'm sorry Tommie," she said breathlessly, "I didn't think this would happen."

Thom stared blankly into her unseen eyes as he pressed his prick against her willing thigh. "I didn't either. I never even thought about this before today." For a moment he rolled his weight away from her tempting body and relaxed his motions. "I can stop now. I'm afraid of what will happen if we continue."

Lifting herself off of the bed, Joanne wrapped her arms around Thom's neck and brought him back down directly on top of her. She placed a quick, passionate kiss on his lips before whispering in his ear, "We can't change what we've done already. I'm afraid too, but I can't stop."

Thom sighed his assent, and settled down comfortably between her thighs. Almost immediately he felt her legs wrap up and around his hips as she rubbed against him eagerly. With a motion unusual between two people unused to each other's sexuality, he managed to lodge the head of his penis between the folds of Joanne's pussy. Slippery and with almost a quivering their connection rested on the edge of completion.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds