Because We Both Want To

Joanne was content for the moment to feel the slight movements the head of his cock made on her outer labia. Without direction it moved about, spreading and increasing the wetness that was more than adequate to the task. Light friction between them as he moved in slightly, then up, and lightly bumped her clit was making her world twitter and shake. Yet, she was incapable of asking for more. At that moment everything was right.

Torn between the altruism of pleasing his sister with his motions around her sensitive outer lips and the mounting feelings of guilt he felt at the thoughts of finally penetrating her, Thom was uncharacteristically tentative. It was obvious from the small sounds she was making and the encouraging motions the happy woman's body under him was contributing that she was all for the situation.

His mouth conveniently close to her ear, Thom tentatively whispered: "Jo... I'm...." Words failed him for a moment. "I think I'm going to fuck you."

His sister smiled, though he couldn't see her in the gloom. "You can fuck me," she replied more boldly in his ear. "It's what I want, and it's what you want." As she spoke, she felt the head of his prick slide slightly in the outer part of her pussy. "It's really okay...." and the shaft was passing the tight outer hole, covered with her sweet lubrication. "...for you to fuck me," she almost gasped out as her brother's prick slowly filled her, nearly touching her heart.

In the darkness it was unnecessary for Joanne to close her eyes, but the intensity of being filled by him was too much to contemplate openly. She could feel how wet she was by the friction between his cock and the sensitive landscape where it played. Her concentration was split between that slippery motion and the feel of his skin as he lay moving atop her. Using her arms and legs to encourage him she followed his rhythm of thrusts with her own motions.

Thom was lost in the sensation of her surrounding his prick. From her slippery wet texture to the tightness that he didn't expect from his sister's pussy, he stopped worrying about the connotations and simply enjoyed the playful fucking motions.

"I never guessed that you'd be so tight, Jo," he managed to breath out as he kissed her neck. "Tight and wet." Slowing the fucking motions to enjoy her more completely he continued, "I can feel every inch of your cunt..."

"Oh yes..." was her only reply. "Just like that. Slow, and strong. You'll make me cum if you do it that way..."

Thom slowed even more, but made long complete strokes in and out. When he reached her outer lips he could feel the shiver of the intensity she felt, and the longing he felt to fuck faster. It wasn't a sense of altruism that kept is motions to her liking, but the sense that he wasn't ready to cum himself. 'I want to feel her, every nerve in her body for as long as I can,' he thought.

If the motions he was making were not exactly the ones his body desired, they were still more than adequate to complete the process. It would just take longer. He slowed further.

Her feminine body reacted to him in all his actions. 'I like that,' Joanne thought. 'I haven't felt this kind of wonderful in a long time.' "Thom," she said aloud and quivering. "That's going to make me cum. It feels so wonderful!"

"Me... Too..." Thom replied hesitantly. "I'm going to cum... And I don't want to cum inside you..."

This produced a giggle between Joanne's heavy breaths. "Fuck me, Thom! Cum inside me and fill me! It's okay."

"But..." Thom began, but Joanne started thrusting against his cock more quickly. It set him off, and she wouldn't release her legs wrapped tightly around him. The sensitive shaft bucked and twitched, filling her waiting pussy with what she wanted. The deal was done, and Thom stopped worrying and enjoyed the continued fucking that prolonged the intense orgasm.

Somehow she had known, and the instant Thom released the stream of sperm into her Joanne came in great shattering waves. Urging him on with her arms and legs, she felt new waves of orgasm with each cycle his cock made, until all the strength left her body and she collapsed under him.

When all the tension of sexual arousal left his sister beneath him, Thom stopped all the motion that had produced such pleasure between them. Obviously she had simply fainted, but still it was worrying to feel her lax body naked in the bed. "Jo," he called to her, touching her flushed cheek. "Are you okay Jo?"

Joanne only saw darkness in the little death of the aftermath. It was like sleep but in a state of relaxation that healed even more than a normal rest. She knew where she was, but felt as if a heavy weight had covered her body and her mind. Slowly that weight was lifted, and the darkness retreated from her thoughts and her body. She opened her eyes to a soft light from the lamp next to the bed, and saw Thom's concerned face hovering above her.

"Come on, wake up Jo," he was saying and she felt his hand on her forehead.

"I'm okay..." she whispered recognizing the situation. "Ohhhh, that was wonderful!" she added in a long exhale of breath. "I haven't been this relaxed in a very long time."

"Yeah, it was a great cum for me too," her brother told her. "But I'm sorry I came inside you."

"You silly brother of mine," she said reaching up to caress his sweat drenched chest. "I wanted you to cum inside me. You can't get me pregnant, and I just wanted to be as close to you as possible."

"Huh? You can't get pregnant?"

"Of course not. I have an IUD and I'm on the pill." Joanne stretched languidly like a cat in a sunny window. "I don't know why, but I like the idea of your sperm inside me. Does that make me a bad person?"

"If that makes you a bad person, then I'm just as bad. I liked cumming inside of you. A lot!"

"Put out the light, Tommie, and lay down here next to me. I want to feel your body touching me."

Thom obeyed her, because she was still naked and temptingly there to touch. "I kind of liked the light on though," he said after it clicked into darkness. "You're just sexy and nice to look at."

"You're sweet Tommie. I have a confession too; I think you're pretty nice to look at too." As she told him this her hands were wandering over his body, in much the same way as he had done earlier while seducing her. "This... I know this isn't right. I know that what just happened shouldn't happen, but I'm glad it did."

Feeling her hands on his body, Thom reached out to her and mimicd her touches with interest. "I enjoyed it too Jo, but I know it can't happen again. This can't go any further."

"You're right. I don't even want it too, because it would be too tempting to have you available. As sweet as you were and as nice as it was it can't happen again." To her surprise Joanne felt actual tears on her cheeks in response to this thought.

Thom found his voice soft and quiet in his response. "If that's true, then why are you still touching me like that?"

Smiling through her tears Joanne was unsure of her answer. "I have your sperm inside my cunt, and you're worried about me touching your skin? I'm just enjoying your presence while I can."

"And so am I," he said.

"And so are you," she said mockingly.

Stopping in their actions they grasped each other with an almost desperate clasp. "I don't want to let you go Jo."

"You don't have to, tonight."

The touch of her skin pressed against his was too tempting, and even though he had just fucked, Thom felt a rising amount of desire for her. His cock was slightly stiff already as it fumbled slightly between her legs. Her thighs surrounded it, and quickly he felt himself grinding against her soft embrace.

His covert actions didn't go unnoticed, and Joanne tensed in her reaction. She was still excited, but also determined to be through with the encounter. Cuddling was okay, but it was too tempting to continue. "I think... I think I should get up and get dressed."

"No Jo. Not yet."

'What?' she thought in reaction. 'I thought he understood?' "We have to stop this Tommie! I mean... Once was too much. I don't regret it, but we can't do it again. Okay?"

"No. I understand that it can't happen again, and it won't." Thom continued his gentle rubbing against her, and felt her thighs separate slightly. "After tonight it won't happen again, but tonight isn't over."

"But Thom, we shouldn't be tempted."

"Jo, I'm going to fuck you again because this is the last time." his thoughts were coming out his mouth, without the censorship of his brain. The absolute emotion and light of the moment brought out what he wanted to say. "I'm going to make you feel good and loved, because I love you. I never realized how sexy you were and how good you feel in my arms, but now I know. For this one time we're going to fuck without guilt, without worry, and without reservation. The first time was good, but I want this time to be perfect."

Thom's sincere words and the sweet cock between her thighs were too much for Joanne. Her pussy nearly dripped with excitement at the thought, and her nipples grew in anticipation. "Thom, I... Yes! Tommie, that's what I want too. Just this one night."

Released from her guilt and inhibition, Joanne took him by the shoulders and rolled him onto his back. "Suck my... Suck my nipples first! They're so hard, and what you did earlier just wasn't enough."

With his sister straddled over his waist and leaned over him, Thom was eager to comply with her request. "You have great tits, Jo. I've always thought so, but I never thought about what it would be like to suck them."

Taking one precious mound in his hand, Thom circled the opposite nipple with is lips. Her skin was salty with the sweat of their love, and he pulled on the sexy nob with his lips. "Hmmm, yes. I like it when you do that. Squeeze it harder between your lips!"

Only too happy to do so, Thom pressed it together and tweaked it with the tip of his tongue. His sister's hands were on the pillow to each side of his head, and she rubbed her pussy against his waist above his penis. He felt the wetness spread around his skin and the thought enriched his erection, but it had nowhere to play.

Reaching around her ass, he took it in his free hand stroking it happily. "Scoot down some, Jo. I want to rub it against your ass."

Her nipples tingling in his grasp and hand, Joanne wasn't wanting to change her position much, but she complied. Slowly with just enough wiggle to slide down his body, she managed to move down until she felt the head of his prick contact her ass. Some wetness from their earlier contact remained, and she felt him immediately begin sliding it up and down between her cheeks.

For some reason the thought of her brother rubbing his penis between the round globes of her ass was particularly exciting, but his lips around her nipple and his hands on her body continued to distract Joann's mind. "Hmm, I like you tongue on my nipple Tommie, but I can feel your prick on my ass. Do you want to put it inside me?"

"Fuck yes I want inside you!" Thom replied breathlessly releasing hold of her nipple for a moment. "The taste of you tit has me so hard I can barely stand it."

"Yeah, I want you inside me too, but I want your hands on my tits." Excited and cooling slightly from the release of her nipple, Joanne moved further down his body and pressed against the waiting erection. "I also like the feel of your cock rubbing my ass. Every way you touch me seems to make me tingle even more!"

"Jo," Thom broke out almost with a deep sigh, "Just take it inside and fuck me and I'll play with your tits. I'm so fucking hard right now!"

"Ooh I can feel it all nice and hard, and I'm slippery and wet. Can't you feel it on your skin where I'm rubbing?"

"Please Jo, Fuck me!"

Raising herself up off his body Joanne broke all the physical contact between them for a second, allowing the night air to cool the dampness the she was leaving between them. "I never guessed I'd have my brother's cock in my pussy," she said teasingly. "Even if I do think he's one of the sexiest guys around. He's got a pretty nice prick too. Stiff and big. I want it inside me again..."

"Please Jo, your pussy's so tight. I want inside you too..."

The encouragement wasn't necessary, and as Thom's hands rose to caress Joanne's breasts she lowered herself easily down onto him eagerly. The dual stimulation of his thumbs on her nipples and the slow penetration of his sibling prick was almost too much for her. "Oh Tommie, that's exactly what I want!" Up and down she slid to her own rhythm, pressing herself down on his prick and pulling her lips up and over it's length in loving strokes. "Your prick feels so good inside me. I'm going to make you cum again!"

Thom was breathless in his pleasure, and involved in the game of playing with his sisters beautiful nipples. "You're going to cum too, aren't you?" he managed to say between his labored breaths.

"Fuck yes!" was her reaction, sharp in it's tone. "You feel so good inside me that I'm sure I will."

"Jo, I want you to play with your clit while you ride me," her brother replied, removing one of his hands from a hanging breast and caressing her moving ass as she fucked. "I want every part of you that can feel good to feel good. It turns me on."

Smiling at his request, Joanne did as he asked and took one hand from where it supported her above him for the task. She felt the firm knob at the top of her prick filled pussy throb, slippery in the juices she was producing. Her brothers hand on her ass encouraged her, and his other hand on her tit was like dessert. Enjoyable, but not completely necessary.

Beginning to playfully rub her clit as she fucked, Joanne felt the waves of her coming orgasm begin to roll. A great current flowed between each part of her stimulated body, from tit to ass to clit to the slippery channel of her pussy, filled with Thom's sweet penis. "Thom, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum NOW!"

Thom was ready, and had been restraining himself as much as possible. He knew it wouldn't take much to push him over the edge. "Fuck me faster big sister, I'll cum with you!"

Distantly Joanne heard his plea. Releasing the slight touches on her clit, she pushed Thom's hand away from her breast and lay directly atop him, fucking slightly faster and wildly as her orgasm burst over the top. She shivered, shook, and felt every wave of her bodies contractions from her pussy to the curl of her toes. In the midst, almost without realizing it, she felt her brother move and spasm inside her. Those involuntary motions set off another wave of sweet orgasm while she hugged Thom closely to her naked breast.

With his sister limp atop him and his prick continuing to shutter in the last motions of orgasm inside her, Thom found her smiling face close to his own. Turning his head to face her he offered a sibling kiss in it's tenderness, while a lovers embrace made it a passionate essay. Joanne lovingly returned that kiss, never allowing it to be anything other than what it was; a lover's thanks.

"That was wonderful, Tommie. I..." For a moment Joanne was at a loss for words. "I really liked that fuck. More than the fist one."

"Really? You fainted the first time."

Joanne snuggled down more comfortably into her brothers space. "Really. That fist one was super intense, but this one was friendly and fun, and it just felt right. I love you, Tommie."

"What brought that on? I love you too Jo, but I feel a little weird saying it after what we've just done."

Laying silently feeling her brothers wandering hands over her satiated flesh, Joanne took some time to formulate an answer. "I guess it's just that... Maybe, it's that I feel closer to you than I ever have before. I think I'll always feel that way, even though we won't ever do that again."

"What we did Jo, I felt close to you before we did that. I mean, we didn't need to fuck to be close." Thom was having trouble with the conflict inside him, and didn't want his future relationship with his sister to be based on what had happened on this one night when she was feeling down.

"It's not that, Tommie," Joanne told him feeling his confusion and his shrinking prick inside her. "The sex was great, and I really needed it. It wouldn't have happened if there hadn't been an attraction between us in both directions. What really shook me up was how sweet you were about it."

"I guess I don't get it."

"Of course not. It's something you just do without thinking. That's what makes me love you." Holding him tight and wiggling herself in what she hoped was a sexy way, she tried to stimulate him into another erection. "The whole thing started because you were trying to comfort me, and that's wonderful. Then it started to get out of hand, and you offered to stop. When it did get out of hand you didn't want to hurt me, even though you couldn't." Joanne kissed him loudly and properly. "Is it any wonder that I love you?"

"I guess not." Thom managed to feel uncomfortable and very pleased with himself at the same time. "I love you too, and I'm sorry that we'll never get to do this again. It was fun."

Suddenly the annoying sister inside of her broke through to the surface. "Oh, we're going to do it again."

"...say what?"

"Tommie, you gave me a great gift. I was trying to masturbate and I kept seeing Mark's face when I tried. It was horrible! Now, when I want to masturbate I can imagine YOUR face!" Even in the gloom, Joanne could imagine the shocked look on his face. "I'll be thinking about you every time I play with myself, Tommie. Just like I know that you'll think of me."

Almost relieved, Thom took her close into his arms. "For a minute there I was worried. I really don't think it's a good idea to do this again after tonight."

"Sure, after tonight's over..." Suddenly, Joanne began wiggling her pussy against Thom's prick again. "...but tonight isn't over yet, is it?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds