Becoming a Cum Bunny Ch. 01

I looked down and it was pretty obvious that the waiter had a raging hard on and he wasn't going to hide it from me.

As Roger got up, it was also obvious that his cock had been pumping out precum as the hard-on he was sporting had quite the wet spot at the end of it. I was sorry that I had missed tasting all that juice.

As we walked out of the restaurant into the lobby of the hotel, Roger placed his hand on my bottom and lightly rubbed through the thin material, almost feeling like I was naked below my waist. My juices drooled out onto the insides of my thighs...

I had to have his cock. NOW!!

We walked through the lobby and with each step, my sensitive nipples were rubbing the inside of the sheer material. With each step it was like a direct link between my clit and my nipples, shooting bolts of sexual energy straight to my clit. At that point I knew that I wasn't going to make it to the room before I had to have my pussy filled with his cock.

We stepped into the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, I turned and pinned Roger against the wall, one hand reaching down and unzipping his trousers and pulling his hard cock through the fly. The head was covered with precum and I quickly leaned down and wrapped my lips around the head and swirled my tongue across it, devouring the pure ambrosia.

The bell rang as it reached the fourth floor and I snapped to attention and moved in front of Roger just as the door opened to reveal an elderly couple waiting to get on. I smiled and I stood perfectly in front of my husband so that the couple didn't know that his hard cock was pushing against my ass. They joined us in the elevator and the husband hit the button for floor 6. It seemed like forever before the door opened and they smiled and stepped off the elevator.

Even before the door closed I pulled up my skirt to expose my bare ass to Roger's hard cock. I bent over and with one swift motion, his cock slid between my cheeks and up into my dripping pussy.

"Oh God!" I groaned as he grabbed my hips and started pumping away.

Within the time we traveled from floors 6 to 10 I was at the brink of orgasm. Another ding of the bell and I stood upright and in the act, pulling his cock from my pussy and resting it between my ass cheeks as a single lady stepped on the car, realized that we were going up and then stepped back off confused. I smiled and she looked down and smiled back. As the door closed I realized that my thighs and thus my stocking tops were totally exposed on each side of me instantly making one realize that my skirt was pulled up. I smiled and the door closed.

Roger bent me over again and his cock slipped across my asshole and back into my wet cunt. Again, he grabbed my hips and push, this time at a furious rate as he brought me back to that cliff of ecstacy. And again, just as I was about to explode in orgasm another "ding" from the elevator and once again, I snapped to attention, this time clearing my skirt of his cock so not to be caught again.

The door opened and there was no one there. I paused.

"Honey, this is our floor." Roger urged me.

I was totally engrossed in fucking that I wasn't paying attention to what floor the elevator had stopped on.

"Oh... Ok." I stammered as I stepped out the doors.

I was in a fog...a function of my level of lust. He was guiding me across the elevator lobby where there was a table with the standard house phone and lamp.

He spun me around and pushed my ass up against the table, slid my skirt up around my waist and slid me up onto the table, spreading my legs on each side of him. His wet hard cock was still sticking through his fly and he moved in and pushed it across my throbbing clit and deep into my honeypot.

"OH!! OH GOD!!" I cried as his cock filled my pussy.

"YES!" I barked lightly as he rammed his cock in and out of my cunt.

"YES! YES! YES!" I barked again as my cunt started to convulse and my body jerked, consumed in a mind blowing orgasm.

"UGGGGGGGHHHHHH" Roger grunted and pulled his cock from my spasming pussy.

The tip erupted in a full foot-long stream that shot up onto my chin and sheer blouse.

"UGH!!" A second slightly shorter stream sprayed across my breasts, from nipple to nipple.

The third spurt covered my hard clit causing my own orgasm to continue.

He fell back and let loose of my thigh and I slid to my feet, not at all stable on my 4" heels. He reached for me to catch me and pulled me into his arms... We kiss passionately and I reached down and realized that his cock was still hard.

Breaking the kiss I started unbuttoning the blouse telling him, "Look what you've done. You've soiled my blouse." I peeled off my blazer and threw it at him and I smiled as I opened the blouse and took it off.

"You've spread your spunk everywhere on my blouse." I said as I threw it to him, my breasts now exposed to whoever might come out of their room or the elevator.

"And look, you've covered my skirt with cum." I continued as I unbuttoned the three buttons at its top and tossed it to him.

He looked down at my pussy. His last spurt of cum was dripping from my clit and I turned and walked like a cheap tramp down the hallway, shaking my ass at him and pulling and twisting my very erect nipples.

I paused about half way down to our room and leaned back against the wall across from someone's door and said quite loudly, "I hope you're happy. My pussy is covered with cum."

He stood there looking me up and down. His still-hard cock and swollen balls filling his open fly.

"Are you going to fuck me again with that big cock?" I said loudly enough that it echoed up and down the hall.

He nodded.

I reached down and swirled my finger in the wetness of my pussy and his cum and when I had my finger covered I brought it to my lips and swirled my tongue around it and licked it clean. I rolled my eyes back in my head and savored the tangy, salty mixture.

Before I could open my eyes again, Roger had stepped up to me and I felt his cock pushing against my pelvis, his hands wrapped around each ass cheek and he pulled my ass firmly toward him and drove his cock back into my pussy.

I lifted one leg and wrapped it around him and Roger drove his cock hard and fast into my cunt, the shaft of his cock dragging across my still engorged clit. He was pounding me hard enough against the wall that the door of the room that was on the other side opened and an older gentleman stuck his head out.

"Take it to your room!" He barked at us as Roger pulled out and I stood there giving the man a full view of my nearly naked and cum-soaked body.

"Sorry." We both said quietly and started down the hallway past the guy. He certainly didn't return to his room until he got a long look at my body.

Once we passed the gentleman and he returned to his room, Roger pulled me close again and his cock slid right between my cum-soaked thighs and across my clit. He gave me a big kiss and told me that we needed to get into the room and fuck and then he pulled me by the hand down the last few steps to our room and opened the door and pulled me in and pulled me over to the bed.

We kissed deeply, his cock pushing hard against my pelvis and then he eased me onto the bed on my back, my legs instinctively spreading wide apart, opening me up.

He started to undress as I fingered my clit and he looked down at me and said, "You want to fuck you more, don't you?

"Yes, I do and come down here. I need more cock." I replied as a Cheshire Cat grin played across my lips.

Once he was naked, he climbed down and slid his cock deep in me as he kissed me equally deeply. His hips started humping hard and he pounded my pussy to my quick orgasm. Having blown a huge load in me a short time ago he wasn't going to cum quickly and kept pounding right through my orgasm.

He leaned up on his knees and grabbed each of my stocking-covered legs and pushed them high above my head, further deepening his cock in my cunt and he pounded me hard, his cock pushing now perfectly against my g-spot. My third orgasm built quickly and I screamed as he pushed deep. I felt the pulsing of the head of this cock against my g-spot and knew that it was pumping what cum he had left very deep into me.

He fell off of me in exhaustion and there we laid in each other's arms and fell into a very deep sleep.

So went our sex life for a couple of years. Lots of public play and exposure, but not a bit of a lean towards bringing others into the fun. We were into "us".

We were closet kinky, but absorbed in each other. And on the home front, we were clean and squeaky to all our family and friends.

He was my first cock and, at that point, still my only cock. I was still Miss-Goody-Two-Shoes in many ways even if I did have some secret desires.

----

Fast forward to our 8th year of marriage. We had a lot of fun with the public exposure and fucking in strange and interesting places and I was certainly very satisfied with what we were doing. We had fucked on mountain tops and in subway trains, on the steps of historic buildings and the alleys of New Orleans. But always just us.

One weekend, we were planning a night out locally and Roger wanted me to wear something sexy. I objected since we could be seen and thereby our squeaky-clean reputation could be hurt. So, Roger suggested that we go see a porn movie at an old theater that had tried to save itself by showing porn. He figured that if we saw someone else there, they would be guilty and keep their mouth shut as well.

It was 1990 and it was called porn then, nothing any more discreet. Strangely enough, I had never seen a porn movie before and the thought of the seedy old theater wasn't really on my mind. I didn't know anything about them and Roger suggested that it might be a place that I could show off and we could play. I was reluctant because I didn't know about them or how I would react, but, I agreed and we readied ourselves to go to "Theatre 1536."

Roger suggested that I wear something that was easy open in case there were opportunities for me to expose myself. While picking out my black stockings and black garter to wear underneath I thought about what kind of opportunities I might have to show off and I started getting quite wet and aroused.

For over the top I picked out my thin light blue wrap-around disco dress. It was very thin polyester and only tied in at the waist leaving both the top and the bottom tending to open easily. The material was so thin that the dress showed off my hard nipples like I was nude and it fell into the crack of my ass to show off my round tush. Because the material was so thin you could see the garter straps and at the right angle even the tops of my stockings. In the right light, I was going to be well exposed ...

I chose my 4" black spike sandal heels to complete the ensemble and hoped that none of our friends or family would be taking in the porn movie that night.

I spent quite a while primping for my big new adventure and shaving my pussy clean and bald. I applied an expensive perfume to my neck, breasts and just above my shaved pussy. I strapped on the black garter belt and then watched myself in the mirror as I sensually put on one stocking and then the other, pausing to check myself out as I attached each of the garter straps.

I sat on the bed and strapped on each of my heels and stood in front of the mirror and looked myself over. My nipples were hard and my pussy lips were quite engorged and full and my clit stood hard and tall. I gave each of my nipples a twist and it shot jolts down to my clit. Oh boy, I was horny.

Over the top, I put on the blue disco dress and wrapped it around me and tied the belt tight. The material was so thin that showed off every curve, nipple and garter strap. The polyester was soft against my skin and the thin material felt barely there. As I walked back and forth in front of the mirror, the bottom would open with each step and show off my stocking tops. The top part just kind of hung semi open and if I moved certain ways everyone near would get a peek at my nipple. My nipples were so hard that they made very pointy tips and the thin material accentuated how hard they were. I stood in front of the mirror and gave a twirl and checked myself out. The twirl showed off my stockings, pussy and breasts. I was ready I came out and presented myself to my sweet and very horny husband.

Since this was a dark theater, I wasn't sure how I was going to show off, but the thought of being able to expose myself had piqued my excitement. I wasn't sure how it was going to work, but now I really wanted to try it out. After all, if there were movies of people fucking on screen, I surely could be exposed in the audience.

"Whoa Baby!!" He said as I gave a twirl and showed off. "You are so hot!!" He was licking his lips.

"WOW! Baby you are hot." His excitement was punctuated by the bulge in his pants.

I started to gather my purse and get ready to leave and Roger told me to leave the purse and give him my driver's license.

I questioned him why and he smiled and replied, "It's probably just better to leave it here so that we don't have to worry about it."

I was puzzled, and now even more unsure about where he was taking me, but I took him by the arm and went out to the garage to leave.

The closer we got to the theater, the wetter my pussy and harder my nipples became. Suddenly, I was very excited about this new opportunity. And by the tent in Roger's slacks, I could tell that he was excited too.

"Theatre 1536" was on a major street in a very seedy part of town and though I had been by it many times I never paid any attention to it because I was trying to get through that part of town quickly. I was paying more attention now and noticed that the marquee was in pretty rough condition with half-lit neon and paint peeling. A second newer neon sign below it read, "Open 10 a.m. to Midnight - Continuous Adult Features." We pulled in and parked in the small dimly lit parking lot adjacent to the building in an open spot toward the back.

I now understood why my purse was best left at home. I looked over at my husband and asked, "Are you sure this is safe?"

"Oh yeah." He replied with enough confidence so that I still was concerned about our safety. But he got out of the car (now on a mission) and came around and opened up my car door.

As I swung my legs out of the car my dress parted and gave him a very dimly lit view of my pussy, framed by my stockings and garter. He paused before helping me out and licked his lips again. The bulge in his pants that was at my eye level told me that he approved.

He gave me a hand and helped me to my feet and when out of the car I reached down and squeezed his hard cock and said, "Let me see if I can keep that hard for a long time tonight. I'm looking forward to draining these big balls."

We quickly walked through the lot and out front to the box office and found that there was no one in the old beat up ticket box. A faded sign across the window opening said, "Purchase Tickets Inside." We pressed on through some rickety doors, up the worn carpet to an old man sitting behind the concession stand. I was still unsure about our safety.

As I gazed around the lobby taking in the atmosphere I noticed that there were several movie posters on the walls next to the concession stand with names like "Please Mr. Postman", "Party Girl" and "Wife Sharing Swingers." I stopped and stared at the last one, it had the photo of a woman and two men. I was so naïve that it didn't occur to me that the porn movies would be anything other than one man and one woman fucking. As seemingly worldly as I was as an exhibitionist, I was taken aback for the moment.

"Two please." Roger asked the old man as he pulled his money clip from his pocket.

"You want some popcorn or a soda?" The old man asked as if he was programmed to say it.

Roger looked at me and I nodded no, thinking back to his idea of doing this lean and mean.

"No thanks." Roger replied.

The old man took the money but strangely enough, didn't give us any tickets. Another oddity that I wasn't prepared for.

"Step inside the doors and stand inside the door a few moments to let your eyes adjust to the dark." The old man again said sounding like a recording. "Watch your step in the dark." He added with equal lack of enthusiasm.

I looked at Roger with somewhat confusion and asked the old man what time the movie had started.

"Right after the last one ended. The sign says 'Continuous Showings'" The old man fired back with a unique enthusiasm lacking from the rest of the encounter.

"Sorry I asked." I kind of muttered to myself.

Roger put his hand on my ass and squeezed. His hand was hot. The message was clear... Let's move on. Regardless of the message, his hand felt so good on my nearly bare ass.

When we reached the double doors, Roger slowly opened one side and pushed me through the door by my ass.

As the door swung closed I stopped, frozen in the dark. On the screen was a naked woman, kneeling on the floor in front of two men, both with huge hard cocks. She was alternating sucking on each one. I gasped. She had one hand wrapped around the base of each hard and shiny cock, both cockheads big and leaking precum. Her mouth was hungrily sucking on one cock while she stroked the other then aggressively sucking the other down while stroking the first one. From cock to cock she moved, devouring them.

Then she pulled them both together so that they touched and she wrapped her mouth around both cockheads and stroked them in unison. I licked my lips...

I had not given thought to what I was going to see tonight. I was solely focused on my showing off and not was going to be going on here on screen. I was shocked. She stroked one and sucked the other one deeply then switched. Back and forth she went, stroking and sucking. I was still frozen, my eyes now fixed on the woman taking on two big cocks.

Roger's hand squeezed my ass again and he pushed me down the aisle a few rows and into an empty row. I didn't pay any attention to how big the crowd was because my eyes were fixed the woman on the screen. He guided me in to the row and slid me over a few seats and then pushed me down into the seat and put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close.

I was oblivious to anything else in the theater, even Roger. I was completely mesmerized watching the woman devouring two big hard cocks.

She squeezed one and a huge drop of precum oozed from the tip. I moaned...Licked my lips... Then she squeezed the other and a huge drop oozed from its tip. With a quick tongue she swirled across both of them and licked it up and smacked her lips in appreciation for the sweet nectar. I moaned again... Swallowed...

It looked so good.

After devouring the two cocks for a few minutes the woman looked up and one of the men and asked, "Honey, are you ready for me to fuck him?"

"Yeah Baby." The voice came from one of the men.

I swallowed hard again.

The woman moved up to the sofa and sat down and spread her legs high in the air. One of the men dropped to his knees and moved in between her legs and the other moved up onto the sofa.

"Eat her pussy." The man standing on her sofa as the camera zoomed in on the man between her legs. "Lick that cunt."

His long tongue shot out and worked the already wet pussy over for a few minute and the woman groaned and started fingering her clit.

"That's it, get that pussy nice and wet." The husband said as the camera panned up to his wife sucking hard on her "hubby's" cock.

"Now, fuck her! Fuck her hard, Bill!" The husband urged the man between his wife's legs.

The camera panned back down to Bill between the wife's legs as he got up on his knees and grabbed his big thick cock. He fed the head of it towards her juicy pussy and slid it up and down in her hairy slit and covered the head with a mixture of his saliva and her juices. He pushed forward and just the head popped in.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds