Becoming a Cum Bunny Ch. 01

"Oh God!" She cried out.

"Fuck my wife!" The husband said again.

Bill pushed in and the entire length of his shaft disappeared into her pussy.

"OH GOD!" She cried out again. "FUCK ME! Honey, his cock feels so good. FUCK ME BILL!"

My mouth watered as I watched her juicy pussy take the full length of his cock in one thrust. My nipples hardened even further. I reached over and put my hand on Roger's cock. It was hard and hot through his pants.

As Bill slid his cock deep into the wife, she sucked her husband's cock down her throat as if she was going to swallow him whole.

"MMMMMMMMM" Her screams now turned to moans as she sucked the husband's cock hard.

I was mesmerized... My eyes were fixed on the woman taking on these two men with very big cocks.

My pussy ached and my mouth was salivating. I started to imagine that I was the woman on the screen.

The camera first zoomed in for a close up between Bill's legs focusing on his big cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Her juices covering it with a shiny coating of her pussy juice and his balls bouncing against her ass as he fucked her hard and deep.

She was moaning loudly with each thrust of his big cock.

Then the second camera panned up her torso to her mouth, devouring her husband's cock. My mouth watered and my pussy tingled over the thought of a cock in my mouth and my pussy at the same time.

I wondered for a moment what it would be like. Would Roger be willing? Could I do it?

I didn't know but my nipples were hard as gumdrops and it was obvious to Roger as he started to lightly play with them as they poked out under the light material.

I sat mesmerized as she fucked Bill and sucked her husband.

"Do you like his cock in your cunt, Baby?" The husband asked his slut wife.

She pulled her husband's cock from her mouth and looked up at him. "Oh God Honey, I love it. I love him fucking my cunt." She rubbed hubby's cock in her face.

"How about you?" She asked. "You like watching Bill fucking me with his big cock? Do you like watching his cock disappear into my cunt?"

"Oh Baby, yes! Fuck her hard, Bill. Fuck her pussy hard!"

My pussy started to twinge. I was mesmerized by both what I saw and the thought of fucking and sucking two cocks.

Then she climbed up on the sofa onto her knees and her husband moved up so that she could suck his cock while Bill moved around behind her and stuck his cock back into her pussy and grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard.

I was completely unaware of what was going on around me, totally engrossed and getting VERY horny.

Bill fucked her for a while she sucked hubby and then the men swapped places, then back again, the level of lust growing more and more with each turn. Finally, Bill was banging her pussy so hard she nearly bit her husband's cock in her mouth. He pulled from her pussy and shot a huge stream of thick white cum up onto her ass and pussy, thoroughly soaking down her pussy and the crack of her ass. I unconsciously licked my lips seeing the huge amount of cum on her pussy.

He quickly pulled away and the woman looks up at the her husband and said, "Alright Honey, now your turn to fuck your wife's pussy. Give me that hard cock."

The hubby scrambled around as the first guy stepped up on the sofa and the woman anxiously gobbled his still leaking cock down while her hubby pushed his cock through the massive amount of spunk and drove it deep into her pussy and started banging her pussy hard.

I gasped at the thought of a strange man fucking me and cumming all over my pussy. I hadn't thought about that.

Honestly, I hadn't thought about a husband sharing his wife with another man, let alone letting him cum all over her pussy.

Without realizing it, Roger had opened my dress far enough that my breasts were exposed. He was massaging and playing with my nipples. I could feel my pussy juice oozing down onto my thighs.

The camera moved in close between her legs showing only her shining white cum-covered pussy as her husband swirls his cock in the massive amount of cum. When he had the head covered with a frothy whiteness he pushed his cock deep into her swollen pussy. With one hard motion he buried his cock and the other man's cum deep into her pussy. As he pulled it out, his cock was covered with the other man's cum and he started moving in and out of her with increasing speed and energy, his balls bouncing against her with each thrust. Over the slapping sound coming from his balls and her juicy pussy I could hear her say, "You like fucking my sloppy cunt, Honey?"

"Love it!" He exclaimed. "Love how wet and juicy your cunt feels. You like two cocks?'

"MMMMMM" she moaned as she sucked the other guy's semi-hard cock deep. Her lips were covered with the cum that was still leaking from the man's cock and her own juices. I licked my lips again.

She pulled his cock from her mouth and turned to look back at her husband. "I love two or more. Love all this cum." She said then wrapped her lips around the man's still hard cock and sucked it down to the balls.

Her husband started banging her pussy harder and she moaned as she sucked.

My pussy was on fire. I was mesmerized and didn't realize that Roger had undone my belt and opened my dress wide. He was massaging my breasts and pulling and twisting my nipples. It was bringing me close to orgasm and I was squirming in my seat.

While he played I watched as the camera moved in close on the husband's balls bouncing on his wife's clit. The husband grunted and pushed deeper with his thrusts, grunting with each one. But he kept fucking her in long deep strokes and as he pulled out, his thick white frothy cum was coating his cock. I licked my lips again.

As the husband slowed his pace, the camera moved up to the woman's mouth wrapped around the other guy's cock and he pulled out and stroked it a couple of times and shot a second load into her open mouth then pushed in and continued to cum. His cum was leaking out around her lips and drops were falling onto the sofa.

I realized that Rob had opened my dress completely now and was moving his hand down to my pussy. I lifted my legs up and put my heels on the backs of the two seats in front of us, hooking them on the backs of the seats and spreading my legs wide open.

The woman on the screen rolled over and the camera panned from her sloppy pussy, oozing thick white cum up to her mouth, drooling a thinner, saliva mixture of cum. She smiled at the camera and I had my first orgasm.

My eyes rolled back into my head and I let go as Roger moved from my breasts down between my legs. I was bucking and thrashing in the seat, pushing hard against the backs of the seats in front of us.

When I opened my eyes the scene was another woman alone on a bed, a man sitting on a chair at the foot of it, dressed.

The man motioned off screen and said to the woman, "Baby, are you ready for your gangbang?"

Four men moved into the screen, all nude and all with huge hard cocks. I was again mesmerized as the guys moved in to the wife, her mouth instantly closing on one cock while she reached for two others. The fourth man moved in behind her and started to finger her pussy. She went from one cock to another, giving all three time while the fourth guy finger-fucked her pussy.

Roger was very lightly fingering my clit now and bringing me closer to another orgasm.

A noise or something caused me to look to my right. There two seats away from me was a guy sitting and looking at me. He had his pants open and was stroking his 6 inch cock and watching me.

I gasped and quickly looked at Roger, then back at the man. I was panicking but couldn't stop as I roared closer yet to an orgasm that had me paralyzed in that seat, my feet up on the seats and my legs spread wide open.

It was that moment that I noticed that there were two men in the seats in front of us, both turned around and both staring between my legs and right into my open pussy.

My eyes roamed up to the woman on the screen, riding one man's cock and sucking two others, the fourth guy sucking on her breasts.

Back to the guy next to me... Stroking is cock.

Roger's finger worked harder on my clit... My breath now shallow and as hard as if I had been running a marathon.

To the men in front of me, looking right into my pussy. I was on the edge of orgasm.

"OH! OH! OH!" I gasped as I started to fall over the edge.

Just then one of the men in front stood and turned around, then the other. Both men with their pants open and their hard cocks in their hands, one about 6 inches and the other an easy 9 inches, frantically stroking them. I could see precum oozing from both cocks.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as Roger slipped his finger deep into my swollen wet pussy. My pussy started to convulse on his finger. I was cumming hard!

The man with the 6" cock squeezed his cock and a thick white shot of cum burst out onto my stocking-covered ankle and shin.

Oh God it was hot on me!

Roger swirled his finger deep in me...

"OH GOD!!" I screamed. I was cumming harder... Continuously...

Then the second man squeezed his 9" cock and it erupted in a 3-foot long stream that launched up the length of my leg landing perfectly from my ankle, up my shin, across my knee and onto the bare thigh above my stocking.

Oh God it was hot on my skin... I stared down at it.

"OH! OH! OH!" I barked as I came harder than I had ever cum to that point in my life.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!"

My eyes rolled back into my head as I pushed hard on the backs of the seats and released my orgasm, bucking repeatedly.

When I opened my eyes I was staring up at the third man next to me, now standing over me furiously stroking his cock when it erupted and splattered cum all over my breasts, tummy and face.

Oh God it was so hot... The cum burned into my skin...

Roger swirled his finger again and my eyes rolled back in my head and I leaned my head back. I came again, screaming with pleasure.

I opened my eyes and within inches of my face was a fourth man's cock and he was stroking it quickly.

Roger drove a second finger into me... I came in rapid succession, each orgasm harder than the previous.

The tip of the man's cock exploded onto my cheek and down onto my breasts.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD!!" I screamed.

As I came to my sense Roger slid his fingers from me and licked it.

I looked around and there were a dozen more men standing in the rows around us, all with their hard cocks in their hands.

I got instantly scared. What had I done? We have to get out of here!!

I stood up, my dress still open and pulled Roger to his feet and pushed him out of the aisle and then pulled him up the walkway, my dress still flowing open as we passed men with hard cocks in their hands telling me to wait and asking if I wanted more.

I pulled him out the doors and through the lobby passed the old man, still not taking time to close up my dress.

Out into the cool night air and out on to the public sidewalk where there were cars driving past on the street.

Around the corner into the parking lot and back into the dark where are car was parked.

When we got there I pulled my dress aside and leaned my cum covered titties over the hood and screamed back at Roger.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME NOW, DAMMIT!!"

He didn't need to hear it a second time and I felt his hard cock spread my lips and drive deep into me.

"OH GOD!" I tried to muffle my scream with my hand.

His cock felt so big... so hard...

Ten hard thrusts and he pushed deep into me and I felt his cock head against my cervix pulsing... he was cumming deep in me.

I came again, squeezing his big hard cock... not as big of an orgasm as earlier when the men came on me, but still hard.

Before I was completely down from my orgasm I pushed him back from me pulling his cock from my dripping pussy and I opened the door and climbed in.

"Take me home." I said, my head swirling with guilt, pleasure and confusion.

Roger pulled out of the parking lot and headed toward home. We both rode in complete silence.

My head was filled with visions of the men's cocks, the woman on screen fucking multiple guys and the smell of the men's cum on me now.

I could feel Roger's cum oozing out of my pussy and the cold breeze on the stranger's cum drenching my body.

But the one vision that came back hauntingly was of the two men launching streams of cum onto me. I could still feel how hot they were when they hit my skin. I could see the one launching toward my face only to fall short onto my leg.

We were nearly home before I realized that my dress was still wide open and the men's cum was glistening in the lights from the dashboard and the streetlights. I looked over at Roger who was looking me up and down with a smile on his face.

I was confused. I was his wife and I was covered with the cum of strangers. Why was he smiling? What did he think of me, his wife? What kind of a slut was I that I enjoyed strange men cumming on my body?

My goodie-two-shoes self was fighting to understand why I a sense of sexual satisfaction had come over me.

When we got home, Roger pulled into the garage and turned off the car and looked over at me. I didn't know what to say. Neither did he.

I got out and closed the door behind me, Roger's cum was running down the insides of my thighs now and the stranger's cum was drying and crusty on me.

I loved it!

Roger unlocked and opened the door and we walked in silence back to our bedroom, with me stripping off my dress in the laundry room along the way.

I wasn't sure where we were going to go with this. I was scared that this would hurt us.

When we got to the bedroom Roger caught me by the arm and spun me around. He looked into my eyes and said as sincerely as I have ever heard him say it, "I love you." And he leaned in and wrapped his arms around my cum covered body and kissed me.

Immediately, my emotions came pouring out as I started to cry as we kissed. I fumbled with his belt and his pants...His pants and silk boxers fell to the floor and I ripped the shirt from him.

His cock was hard against my stomach and I pulled him down onto the bed and wrapped my legs around him, pulling his cock into my sloppy pussy.

"Fuck me." I whispered. "Fuck me, please."

His cock pushed into my sloppy pussy and I got a flashback to the woman who's cum covered cock was going to be fucked by her husband.

"Fuck your Little Cum Bunny." I said without thinking and wrapped my legs around his ass and started spurring him into me.

Wave after wave or orgasm washed over me as he pounding his cock into me, spurred by my sharp 4" heels.

-----

It was a year before we ever mentioned that night. I was initially scared that it would be the end of our marriage. But we fucked a lot during that year. A lot!!

We didn't talk about it, but we both realized that we were both visualizing the men cumming on me and we fucked hard. Roger would pull his cock from me and cum on me and when the hot spunk hit my body I would cum hard.

It quickly became all about having cum on me. Whether I was sucking him or fucking him, I had to have his cum on me.

I would crave it. I wanted to watch it shoot and I wanted to feel it splatter onto my skin.

I was now his Little Cum Bunny.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds