Becoming a Drag Queen

Now that I was a pretty diva again, I realized I was famished, I said, "Flame, I am starving."

"I imagine so." she teased, her voice dripping with sexual innuendo.

I blushed like a naughty schoolgirl.

She grabbed my hand and said dramatically, "Well let's introduce you to the world."

It was then I realized I was going to be in public dressed as a drag queen. But I rationalized I was in a different city, a different country actually, so it was very unlikely anyone would know me. I followed along, wondering how much of a pet I was becoming.

She took me to a restaurant in Little Italy and we sat out on the patio while we waited for food. Not surprisingly, we got plenty of looks: from curious, to confused, to disgusted, to impressed.

I won't bore you with all the details of our lunch conversation, but I will say it was like a date. I told my life story, my interests, my failed marriage and my hopes for the future. She shared her story as well, including realizing she was different at a young age and how she left home at eighteen to find herself and had never been home since. Once done, we went back to her pad, a small but cozy place in Little Italy.

She led me to her bed and undressed me before she suggested, "Take a nap, Darling, tonight is going to be the best night of your life and you will need to be well rested." Although her tone hinted at something naughty, I felt my eyes suddenly get heavy, and I collapsed on the bed. My head was spinning with the events of the day so far and the events still to come. In a couple of minutes I was out.

I woke up to the sweet sensation of Flame's lips wrapped around my cock.

I don't know how long she had been playing with my cock, but it was fully erect inside her cocksucking mouth. I let out a moan and flirted, completely out of character, "What a great way to be woken up."

Now knowing I was awake, she changed techniques from slow and gentle to fast and aggressive. I had already come twice that today, so I assumed this would take a while. After a couple of more minutes, she quit and said, "It's time, Baby."

I looked at the clock, disappointed and suddenly riddled with anxiety, but saw it was only six. "Isn't it a bit early?"

"Oh, I meant it is time for you to get your pussy fucked," she said, her usual smile on her face.

I knew, or I assumed, this would happen and it was the one thing I wasn't sure I could do. My look of nervousness must have been obvious because her gentle soothing voice comforted, "Don't worry Baby, Flame knows what you want. You want Flame to fuck your little pussy, don't you, Paula?"

Her calm voice, talking to me as if I was a girl, relaxed me. Flame assisted in flipping me over onto all fours. She parted my ass cheeks with her soft hands and slid her tongue between them. She rimmed my ass with her tongue and teased my rosebud. The feeling was thoroughly enjoyable and got me so hot I wanted her to put a finger in. My ass was craving being penetrated. My moans increased and I surprised myself when I begged, "Flame, please fuck your little girl's pussy."

"My little girl," she teased, her finger penetrating me, her newly named slut.

"Yes, I'm yours Flame," I moaned as her finger went deeper in.

"Just for tonight?" she questioned.

I hesitated wondering how to answer this. The last day and a half had been the most amazing time of my life. Not just the amazing sex, but also our conversation at lunch as well. I was completely intoxicated by this drag queen. I didn't want to leave tomorrow. Her finger sat fully in my butt waiting my response. "I want more," I admitted.

"How much more?" she asked, giving me three quick sharp pumps, that burned so very good.

"I don't know," I confessed, "I just know that I want to be your pet."

"A pet is always obedient," she pointed out.

"I will always obey you, Mistress," I moaned, attempting to buck back on her finger. I added the word Mistress on purpose this time. I wanted her to know how much I wanted to please her.

"Mistress again. You are a submissive little pet aren't you?" she teased, slapping my ass semi-hard. "Sit still, my slut."

I obeyed.

"A good pet is always loyal," she added.

"I will do anything you ask, Mistress," I again announced, giving myself completely to this drag queen I was falling for.

"Anything?" she purred, her fingers leaving my ass, "That is a pretty big promise, Princess."

I felt the bed move and assumed she was getting ready to fuck me. I couldn't believe I was on all fours desperately waiting to feel a drag queen's cock to fuck my ass, my pussy. "Yes, anything, Mistress." I repeated.

I felt her hands on my ass, "I want you to come back here next month."

I felt her cock between my ass cheeks, "Yes, Mistress, I can make that work."

Her cock at my pussy entrance. "I want you to look for work here, my pet."

My pussy was opening for the first time for a cock. I thought about it. I had nothing keeping me back home, only restrictions and societal expectations that kept me from being who I really was, who I had always wanted to be. "I will try, Mistress."

"You will, Princess," she said, "that is very exciting." Her cock now was slowly attempting to break inside my virgin pussy, the last remaining taboo being broken. There was no going back, I was a faggot. Although there was a burning, searing pain as Flame went deeper into my tight cunt, the thrilling feeling of submission dulled the pain. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be treated like a faggot, like a dirty little slut. I wanted to be owned by Flame. It was so wrong, yet it seemed so right.

"How does my cock feel, Princess?" she asked.

"Goooood," I moaned, from the pleasure of submission and being called a Princess. My pussy stretched easier than I imagined possible and then she hit my prostate gland.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight, my pet."

The words out of my mouth shocked me, "Harder Mistress, please go deeper into my pussy."

She purred, "You are a nasty little Princess, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm your nasty slut Princess," I moaned, eager for more. She pushed in deeper, my pussy stretching to accommodate Mistress's big cock. I could feel every inch of her cock as she spread me open for the first time. Each thrust in me brought new pleasure, while each withdrawal had me eager for more and feeling empty inside, craving to be filled again. I couldn't believe how each thrust in my virgin hole sent a pleasure pulse directly to my cock. I had never felt such pleasure. I worried I might come without being touched.

"That's it Baby, you are such a pretty girl. You have such s beautiful pussy, Darling," she complimented, her hard cock buried in my pussy. "Bounce back on my cock, Princess."

I obeyed, eager to feel the thrill of being fucked. I started slow, but once comfortable, I began to bounce back onto Flame's stiff cock, trying to fill my pussy completely.

"Oh yeah, Princess, you are such s hot little fuck, so damn tight, so fucking eager. You love my cock, don't you, Princess?"

"Yes, I love it so much Mistress," I moaned, never having felt such pleasure and sexual liberation in my life. I was a faggot. I loved a being fucked in my pussy, my cunt, my ass, whatever naughty term one wanted to use.

We got into a constant rhythm, and each bounce back on her glorious pleasure stick sent a jolt directly to my cock. After a few minutes, where the only sounds where grunts, moans and the sound of my ass slapping back on her, Flame announced, "It's time to christen my pet with my cum. Where do you want it, Princess?"

Curious to feel what having my pussy sprayed with cum would feel like, I begged, "My cunt, Mistress, fill my tight cunt with your juice. Make me your bitch."

She held my hips, adjusted her angle, and began to fuck me like a jackhammer. The new angle brought new burning pain and new intense pleasure. I screamed, I whimpered, I moaned like a dirty whore. In this new position, her cock rubbed against my prostrate and brought a new pleasure I can't explain. The first time she hit my prostate, it was like a drug had been released in my body and I was on a sexual pleasure high.

A couple of minutes in this position and I heard her breathing get heavier and heavier until the inevitable explosion occurred. "I'm coming, Princess, I'm coming in your cunt."

The hard strokes continued and I soon was rewarded by the hot warm juice of my Mistress. The new sensation was so amazing. My cock had spasms and I felt my cum desperate to explode, but seemingly in orgasm denial. I wanted to come; I needed to come; but I couldn't get past the invisible barrier holding my cum inside. Flame reached around, grabbed my cock and with one quick pumped the barrier was released and I shamefully and thankfully ejaculated all over Flame's satin bed sheets. Even after all the amazing ejaculations I had experienced the past twenty-four hours, this was a new high. My cock kept having spasm after spasm, each one bringing a new jolt of orgasmic bliss. Slowly, Flame pulled her cock out of my no longer virgin cunt and I could feel cum leaking out of me. It was so naughty, no degrading, so humiliating and yet so fucking liberating. This was who I had always wanted to be, but never really knew it.

I collapsed forward, laying in my own cum, completely sexually spent. Flame fell beside me and cuddled me, holding me like a man holds a woman. Oddly, in the taboo hold, I felt as safe and secure as I ever had in my life. But all good things come to an end and Flame suggested, "Go have a shower, Baby and then we will get you ready for your stage debut."

A half hour later, I was showered and Flame then did her magic. She got me dressed first with new panties and stockings, because I had a tear in the earlier pair. Once dressed, she went to work on my new persona, my makeup. She spent half an hour; clearly she was a perfectionist. Once she was done, she put on my long blonde hair. She looked at me a long time. The silence killed me before she finally announced, "You are almost as hot as me."

I smiled, "You can't beat perfection, Mistress."

"So true," she replied with a wink. She glanced at the clock, and then in a frantic panic shrieked out, "We have less than two hours to practice your routine!" She grabbed my hand and led me back to the living room. She popped on the CD and said, "Show me what you got, Princess."

Nerves came a flooding back, but I attempted to impress Flame. I wobbled a bit, the heels still being a delicate balance between sultry sexy and breaking an ankle. The song played a dozen times, each time Flame adding a new move to the routine. Each time I got better and more confident. Finally, Flame announced, "I think you are ready, Baby."

"Thank goodness, my feet are already killing me," I said, collapsing on the couch and taking off my heels.

Flame joined me on the couch and took my stocking-covered feet in her hands and massaged them. Her gentle touch immediately made my feet feel better. Twenty minutes later, my cock shockingly erect again from the massage, Flame stood up. "Time to go, Baby."

"OK," I replied, my obvious insecurity shining through.

"You will be amazing, Princess," she said and kissed me gently on the lips. "I'd kiss you so passionately you'd want to be fucked again, but I don't want to mess up your lipstick." She grabbed my hand and we were off. A short wait for a taxi and we were there.

We got out of the cab and Flame reached for my hand. Anxiety brimming through me, I said, "I am not sure I can do this."

"Oh Baby, you can and you will," her tone showing just a tinge of authority. Before I could respond, she grabbed my hand and led me into the club. It was only half full, but I felt every pair of eyes in the place checking me out.

"Who is your new friend?" a chubby drag queen asked.

"Paula Pound-me," Flame replied.

"Oh really," the chubby woman said, a devious smile on her face.

A good-looking blonde male walked over and gave Flame a hug. Flame introduced me, "Gary, this is Paula Pound-me, she is a first time performer."

He looked at me with a sweet smile, "I love your name."

"Thanks," I said, as he took my hand and kissed it.

Flame asked, "Gary, have you?"

"No, but I think I just found the perfect place to deposit it," he said, staring at me. I looked away, self-conscious.

"I think she would like that very much," Flame offered.

"I'll be there in five, what room?" Gary asked.

"Eight," Flame replied.

"Eight is great," Gary joked and kissed my hand one more time before going to the bar.

Flame explained, "Gary has a rep. One, he has the best tasting cum I have ever tasted. Two, he only shoots his first load of the evening in the mouth of someone he has never been with before."

"Really?" I said, a bit stunned and realizing where this was going.

"And tonight, you are his newbie."

"Oh."

"Unless you don't want to?" Flame asked.

Not wanting to disappoint, I squelched my fears. "No, I want to," I said a bit too eagerly. As soon as I said it, I realized I indeed did.

Flame suggested, "Let's get you to your room."

Flame led me to my room. Once inside, she said, "Well, I am going to socialize. I will be back in a bit."

"You're leaving me?" I asked, suddenly petrified.

She smiled, "I'll be back. And Gary likes alone time with his newbies."

As if on call, there was a knock on the door. Flame smiled and said, "Have fun, Princess." She went to the door and opened it. Flame whispered something in Gary's ear which made him chuckle.

"Have fun you two," Flame called back, just as she closed the door.

Gary walked over to me and said, "So pretty girl, Flame tells me you are still quite new at this."

"Yes," I replied, looking down, avoiding eye contact.

"Well, they say practice makes perfect," he responded, and pulled down his pants. He had no underwear on and I was looking directly at the biggest cock I had ever seen. "Impressive isn't it?"

I stammered, "It-it-it is soooo big."

"I know, the girls, the faggots, the drag queens, all love it. It is the second biggest one here."

"There is a bigger one?" I asked, unbelieving.

"Yes. Big Rod has an eleven inch black hammer. Mine is a just over ten. Do you like?"

"Y-y-y-yes," I stammered, again.

"You want to suck it, don't you?" he asked, confidently.

"Yes," I replied, the stammer gone.

"How bad?" he teased, his hand on my shoulder pushing me to my knees.

"Desperately," I responded, now face to cock with his massive snake.

"It's all yours," he offered.

I opened my mouth, leaned forward and took the curved head of his cock in between my red cocksucking lips.

"That's nice, Paula, take your time. My cock is worth savouring."

I did as he suggested, luxuriously sucking on his head. Slowly, I took more of his cock in my mouth, bit by bit. Once I started sucking his delicious cock, I felt like this was my purpose in life, to suck cock. I loved the power of being on my knees and deciding when he could come. I craved his cum. I sucked slow, then fast, then slow again, attempting to get extra saliva in my mouth to enhance the sensation my cocksucking mouth was giving this beautiful stranger. I don't know how long I sucked, over twenty minutes, long enough for my jaw to be sore, before I noticed his legs straighten. I was rewarded a few seconds later with the sweetest tasting cum I had tasted in my short cocksucking life. So much cum sprayed my mouth, I couldn't swallow it all and some hit the floor. I kept sucking until he pushed my head away. "You are one of the most eager little fairies I have ever allowed the privilege of pleasing me."

Absurdly, I responded, "Thanks."

He pointed to the ground, "You missed some."

Craving more of his cum, I dropped to the floor and licked up his cum.

He chuckled, "You are a very good little faggot. I may let you get some of my cum again, someday."

Getting back up to see him put his package back in his pants, "I would love that very much."

He pulled me up and said, "The show will be starting soon. You may want to freshen up a bit."

Looking in the mirror, I agreed, "I think you are right."

"Some other time, Paula," he finished and left me alone in my room.

A few minutes later, me a bundle of nerves, Flame returned. "Was he as tasty as I promised?"

"God, yes," I replied, sounding a little too eager.

"Let's finish getting you ready, Baby. Are you horny?"

"Yes."

"I figured you would," she said smiling, "you are insatiable."

"Well...."

"Simon, get in here," she called out.

My door opened again and in came a guy as gay as they come.

Flame said, "Simon here is a bottom or fluffer here at the club."

I already knew what a bottom was, so I asked, "What is a fluffer?"

"In porn it is the girl who keeps the guy hard between scenes. At this club, it is the guy who sucks cock and swallows so that the entertainment doesn't get hard while on stage."

"Oh," was all that escaped my lips.

"So we need to get that last load out of you, my pet."

"OK."

"Do you want to fuck Simon's tight bottom or face-fuck his sweet lips. He likes it rough."

I looked at this timid-looking kid and wondered about him liking it rough. It seemed so impossible. He seemed so timid and shy, like someone who would be online playing dungeons and dragons.

I knew instantly I wanted both. I wanted his bottom and I wanted to face-fuck him. I had all this bottled up tension knowing I was about to go on stage and felt the best way to release it was a hardcore domination of such a faggot. After being used by Martin, Greg and to a lesser extent Flame, it was my turn to be in power. I ordered, lifting up my dress, "Let's see what that cute cocksucking mouth can do."

Simon still hadn't spoken, but he walked over, dropped to his knees and took my cock in his mouth. Once my cock was in his mouth, he changed. He bobbed back and forth, deep-throating my cock on each bob. Somehow each time his mouth came back up, he swirled his tongue, snake-like, around my head. It was fucking amazing. Such cocksucking usually would have had me coming in minutes, but having already shot my load three times, I was not even close. After probably ten minutes of consistent deep-throat cocksucking, I decided to test out his bottom. I pulled out of his perfect mouth and ordered, "Let's try your bottom, bottom."

He quickly got out of his jeans and underwear and I had him bend over on the end of the couch. I pulled his skinny ass cheeks apart and slowly slid in. Not worried about his pleasure or whether I hurt him a bit, I buried my cock in his bottom and began to pump in and out. I held his hips and thrust in hard each time, treating him like a personal fuck-toy. The sounds coming out of his mouth were whimpers so girly, I almost forgot he was a guy. I began to sweat and oddly, like the diva I was about to be, worried about my make-up. So I ordered my little bottom, "Bounce back on my cock, slut. Work for my cum."

If I thought I was going deep and fast when I was fucking him, that was nothing to how deep my cock went in him when he was fucking me. His whimpers were high-pitched squeals really, made each time he bounced back on my dick. Somehow on top of his fast-paced bouncing, he managed to squeeze his asshole on my cock. It was amazing and I knew my cum was coming soon. Wanting to face-fuck him still, I pulled out, turned him around and shoved my cock back in his mouth. I held his head and pumped his mouth like it was a pussy. Somehow he didn't gag, but enjoyed my assault on his face. It took less than two minutes and I exploded my cum down this bottom's amazing mouth. Once completely spent, I pulled out.

Simon pulled his pants back up and, still never saying a word, left. Flame, who had watched the whole fuck session, finally spoke, "I was worried you were never going to cum. You are on in ten or fifteen minutes."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds