Becoming a Drag Queen

Anxiety returned again and I panicked, "Oh my God. How am I going to do this?"

"You are such a silly goose," she said, slapping my ass. "You are going to be amazing, although I need to fix your face." She pulled out the make-up and touched me up.

A knock on the door signalled I was next. I thought I might puke, but just calmed myself by reminding myself no one here knew me.

Flame did a once over for me and declared, "You are perfect, my Princess. Now go and live out one more fantasy of yours. Go be a diva." She kissed me on both cheeks and reached for my hand. She led me out and to the stage and promised, "I'll be watching from the floor, Baby." One last hug and she was gone.

The song ended of whoever was on stage before me and I heard a smattering of applause. I took a deep breath and waited to be introduced. A minute later I heard a female announce, "Up next, all the way from the land of snow, and performing for the first time ever, is the luscious, the vivacious, the sexy, Paula Pound-me."

My song started and after taking one more last deep breath I sauntered onto stage. The place was packed. I almost turned around and ran away, but I saw Flame dead center. I did my routine, awkwardly at first, but as the catcalls and whistling began, I gained confidence. And when the money started being waved at me, a thrilling chill went up my spine, like it always did when my sports team won. I winked at the first sexy guy to wave a bill at me, and I blew a kiss to the second. I began to get more confident and began to move like a stripper might. I bumped and grinded, I shook, I teased. The crowd was going wild all because of me. The feeling of such adulation was the ultimate thrill. The four minutes flew by and I was disappointed when my song came to an end. Once done, I blew a kiss to the crowd and sauntered back off.

I listened to the announcer, her voice shrill with excitement, "Wow, I think we have just watched the unveiling of a new star. Wasn't she amazing? Give it up one more time for Paula Pound-me." I listened from backstage as the crowd gave me a lengthy applause. I felt like I had won an Oscar. I got back to my room and Flame was already there.

"You were amazing, Princess!" she congratulated me with a big hug.

"Thanks, it felt so exhilarating," I admitted.

"I know...there is nothing purer than being on stage, it cleanses your soul. Plus the money is pretty good."

I reached into my boobies and pulled out my bills. I flipped through them quickly.

"How much?"

"One hundred and eighty-three," I answered.

"Fuck off," she said, "my first time I made only thirty-two."

"Inflation," I joked.

"Nice save, Baby. You were excellent, you deserve it," she said, giving me another hug. "Let's go meet all your new fans."

"Fans?"

"Of course, people will be all over you the second you are back in the bar. You are fresh meat," Flame explained.

"Really?"

"Let's go and find out," she said, "but just remember who you came with tonight. Although feel free to play."

"Play?" I questioned, apparently only able to answer in one syllable at a time.

"Oh some are going to want to suck you or fuck you," she announced, before adding, "or both." Before I could make another one syllable response, she took my hand and led me back into the throng of gays. I am not sure it was the same as if Johnny Depp had walked in, but I sure felt like a celebrity. People were telling me how great I was for a first timer, and how Gaynor would be proud. Many offered me drinks and I shot a few shots. I felt hands on my ass and when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder, massaging me, I turned around. It was the same black man I had watched from the gloryhole yesterday.

He said, his tone dominant, "Come with me."

I looked at him tentatively.

"Now!" he added.

I stood up and followed him to the bathroom. Once inside, he led me to the exact same stall he fucked another guy in last night. As soon as the stall door was closed he ordered, "On your knees, bitch!"

I quickly dropped to the floor, turned on by his harsh treatment.

"Unbuckle my belt, slut."

I obeyed.

"Pull down my pants, faggot."

I obeyed.

"I am guessing you know what I am expecting next, fairy?"

Without another word, I took his big hard black cock in my mouth. I began sucking slow and deliberate, but was ordered, "You are not making fucking love to my cock, you are sucking it." I changed to an eager bopping up and down quickly. I did this for a few minutes, give or take, before he pulled me up and demanded, "Let's see that pussy of yours."

He lifted up my dress, pulled down my panties, and without any lube or tenderness plunged his cock deep in my cunt. Each thrust had me holding onto the toilet for balance as he drilled me raw. The pain was searing, but I was still loving it. Being treated like a slut was such a turn-on. A couple of minutes into my ass-reaming another black cock popped into the gloryhole.

"Hey faggot," the guy fucking my cunt ordered, "get sucking." He actually lifted me up like I was a feather and repositioned me so I could take the thick black cock in my mouth. The hard thrusts started again and I wasn't so much sucking the black cock as I was fucking it with my mouth from each thrust from behind. The two-ended fucking and sucking continued for a few minutes, my cock stiff as a missile yet again, until I heard the guy in my ass say, "I'm coming in your bottom, bottom."

The irony was obvious, but I just kept sucking and soon felt my ass being filled with cum. The feeling felt so amazing that I was disappointed when his cock left my just fucked pussy. Frustrated and horny as hell, I surprised both men when I half stood and half knelt on the toilet and positioned my cunt so I could fuck the cock in the wall.

"Holy fuck, you are on horny little faggot," the black man who just fucked my ass said, while he pulled up his pants.

I ignored his words and pushed back onto the black cock. A bit wider than the first two cocks that had pounded my ass, this one stretched my pussy apart and I whimpered like a virgin school girl. The guy watched me slowly fall back into the glory-hole cock before leaving. He left the stall door wide open and I wasn't surprised when someone else entered the stall. I continued to push back slowly, the sharp pain pretty intense, but the complete slutiness of the act a great turn-on for me. The man who entered was in his fifties and he pulled down his pants to reveal a much smaller cock than the ones I had played with so far.

He positioned himself so I could reach his cock with my cocksucking lips just as I felt my ass cheeks touch the wall. I groaned a mixture of pleasure, pain and the numbing of the damn cold wall. Now comfortable with the cock in my ass, I began to slowly move back and forth and took the new cock in my mouth with relative ease. The semi-erect cock quickly grew in my eager mouth and I, wanting to get him off quick and me as well, began to move back and forth as fast as I could. My second two-ended session was so amazing. In less than two minutes, the older man, without a warning, came in my mouth. I swallowed the slightly distasteful cum and pressed my ass to the wall and begged, "Fuck my pussy, hard, please."

"You like that bitch," the voice in the other stall grunted, as he began to fuck me now.

No longer caring who heard or saw, I whimpered, "Yes, I love it. Fuck my pussy with that beautiful black cock of yours."

Another guy entered my stall, one of the most handsome men I had ever met, and he fell to his knees and crawled under my dress, without a word. He found my cock and took it in his mouth. As the black cock continued to ravish my tight hot cunt, the blonde haired faggot bobbed on my cock. The double sensation was amazing. Even after all the amazing pleasure I had experienced this weekend, having my cock sucked while being fucked from behind was the ultimate sexual high. A couple more minutes of the double pleasure and I felt another load of cum explode in my pussy. The sweet feeling was too much and I too came, exploding into the unknown hot blonde's mouth. The cock in my ass slid out and to my surprise, the blonde under my dress moved himself to my ass and sucked the cum from my cunt. The feeling was sensational and I just leaned forward and allowed all the cum to be retrieved. His face was buried between my cheeks. Finally, once he had retrieved as much cum as he could from my well-fucked ass, he finished and stood up.

I stood up too, my legs numb from the awkward position. He smiled and said, "I'm Cher."

"Like the Diva?"

"Indeed," he said. "You were really hot up their tonight and I was determined to get to know you better."

"Well, that you did," I joked, fixing my dress.

"Flame said you were going home tomorrow. But if you ever want to do some online chats give me a call." He handed me a card and left the stall.

I took a deep breath and did the walk of shame.

Only a few men were in the washroom, but I assumed they all knew what had just occurred. One man was a slim black man and I wondered if he was the one who just fucked my pussy. It didn't matter. I wasn't ashamed. I was a faggot! A cock slut! A drag queen! A pet? A slave? And I loved it.

I found Flame who smiled at me and teased, "You were gone quite a while."

I blushed, "I met some new friends."

"I'm sure you did, Baby," Flame smirked. She reached into her purse and grabbed a collar. "You are welcome to play with whoever you want to, my pet. But you always leave with me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, others able to hear our conversation.

"Good girl," she purred and put the collar around my neck. "By the way, Kelly was here but she had to go and get her pussy eaten by some dyke she met tonight. But I promised, when you returned, she would be invited for some play time. Is that ok, Darling?"

"Yes, Mistress, that sounds amazing," I replied, thinking maybe I could have my cake and literally eat it too.

Reaching back in her oversized purse, she pulled out a leash and hooked it onto my collar. "Time to go home, my pet," she announced.

I looked at her, confused briefly, but then understood her expectation. I was a pet in every sense of the word. I fell to the floor in this still crowded bar and got on all fours, like a good pet.

Flame stood up and led me out, the sheer humiliation of the situation burning in me, yet down below my cock was rising again. I felt hands slap my ass, I heard cat calls and a couple of offers to buy me for the night, but Flame kept leading me out and into the fresh chilly August San Francisco air. Once outside, she pet my hair and purred, "You are such a good pet."

A taxi arrived and I crawled into it. Flame followed and we returned to my hotel. That night, back at my hotel, she fucked my ass one more time. This time she made love to me. She had me lay on my back, lifted my knees back to my shoulders and fucked me long and slow. Her eyes never left mine while she made love to me. The angle was much different than getting taken from behind. The penetration seemed to go deeper and when Flame grabbed my ankles together and leaned forward I felt a new sensation. The pressure on the tendons and muscles in my legs seemed to enhance the pleasure on my prostate, leaving me so close to the edge of delirium. The position was so submissive and so totally out of my control, I just allowed my Mistress and lover to make love to me, to fill me completely with her cock in a way I couldn't imagine. I was her slave, her bottom. The love-making, the fucking, lasted over half an hour before she came in my well-fucked pussy. As soon as she did, she grabbed my cock and my perpetual state of delirium was broken. A few quick strokes from Flame's soft hands and my cum was shooting in the air. Flame slid out of my cunt and retrieved my cum from my legs, belly and cock. Once done, she wrapped her arms around me and I fell asleep in my lover's, my Mistresses', arms.

I reluctantly left the next morning with the promise I would return soon.

*****

One month later...

Flame and I talked almost daily, and she came up with a brilliant idea. Almost every most popular site on the web is somehow porn-related. They have porn sites for almost everything, but we could not find a good quality porn site of drag queens, cross dressers or transgender. We patented a drag queen website, which we called "Drag Till You Drop'. I did all the design, while Flame and her friends did some photo shoots and filmed our first sex scene starring Flame (I was very disappointed to not be a part of the first scene and felt an odd uncontrollable jealousy of Flame bottoming someone other than me).

I quit my job, sold my house and had taken a job with a firm in San Francisco. The job came with a condo downtown and a pretty generous moving allowance. The visa was still in the works, but was just a final technicality before I would be allowed to work in America. I was flying down for a week of training tomorrow. I would arrive a couple days earlier, just in time for my second performance as Paula Pound-me. I hadn't been fucked in a month and I longed to be.

I looked forward to the time when I was no longer Paul Peterson and I was just Paula Poundme.

The end...maybe...

Author's Note: If you would like to read more of Paula's adventures drop me a line and offer a suggestion. This could be a one-off story or part of a bigger story...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds