• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming April

Becoming April

12

They had been friends for a few months, having met at writing class they were taking. Jason, at 35 was the older of the two. He was 6' 4, 220lbs, lean but muscular with close cropped black hair. Andy on the other hand was 27, 5'10, 175lbs, lean and had blond hair that reached almost to his shoulders.

They were the original odd couple. Not only were they different in age and body type but Jason was gay and Andy was straight. Their friendship was borne, as most friendships are by their similarities. They both had a love of good books, old movies and politics. They fact that their sexuality was different made no difference to either of them. Indeed they'd often talked about it their respective sexual adventures.

As open as they were though, they did have their secrets. For as easy going and friendly as Jason was, he had a dark side. In any sexual encounter, he ultimately like to be the one in control. Complete and utter control.

As for Andy, although he was all man who lusted after all sorts of women, short ones, tall ones, fat, skinny, young and older ones, he had a deep dark secret that very few people knew. He was a transvestite and when dressed was very compliant to the point of being submissive. He had a picture of himself that an ex-girlfriend of his had taken of him in drag for a holloween party. In it, he was sitting in a chair, legs demurely crossed, wearing a short black satin flair skirt, hose, heels, red blouse, his longish hair combed in a feminine way. His make up had been expertly done by his then girlfriend and the effect was that of a rather pretty woman.

Andy's trust in his friendship with Jason was such that one time when the subject of embarrassing things they had done in the past came up one night, he showed Jason the picture.

"I'm impressed," Jason said with an appreciative laugh, "you'll make someone a lovely wife some day."

"Just as long as he's rich," Andy told him. They laughed and the moment passed, never to be mentioned again.

Months later, one summer night after their writing class, Jason walked with Andy back to his apartment with the intention of borrowing a book. He was in a hurry as he had to meet his sister at his apartment and had no intention of staying. But, as happened so many times before, he lost track of the time as he and Andy talk about the class that night.

Jason was leaning against the kitchen counter, his long muscular legs splayed out before him. He was wearing a tank top and a pair of tight cut-off jeans that molded his cock and balls prominently. For some reason, as they talked, Andy that found time and time again his eyes drawn to the bulge in Jason's cut-offs.

There was a pause in the conversation and then Jason said "Can I ask you a question that I hope won't offend you?"

"Sure," Andy told him, "What is it?"

"Why do you keep looking at my crotch?"

A flash of panic and excitement shoot through Andy.

"I . . .was I?

"You know you were," Jason said, as his hand moved down to rub the outline of his cock "It's okay," he continued softly, "I don't mind."

"I . . .", Andy started but didn't know what to say after that. The tension and silence in the room grew as Andy watched Jason rub is hand back and forth over the growing bulge.

"Do you want to see it," Jason asked softly breaking the silence.

"Alright," Andy said in a soft, barely audible, voice.

As if hypnotized and with mixed emotions, Andy watched as Jason opened the top button and then slowly pulled down the zipper of his cut offs. He could hear the blood rushing in his ears as Jason, reached in and pulled out his semi erect, cock. It was about 7 inches long, thick and heavily veined. Its pink head peered from the end of its foreskin.

"Is this what you wanted to see," Jason asked him, holding up his cock on the tips of his fingers. "It's alright, look at it."

Andy stood transfixed, his eyes glued to the sight before him. He was embarrassed and wanted to turn away but he was also excited and couldn't

Jason smiled and wrapped his hands around the thick tube of flesh, slowly stroking it up and down, pulling the foreskin back revealing the pink head. It grew thicker and straighter, a droplet of pre-cum forming at the tip

As if in a dream Andy took a step closer and then checked himself.

"Don't be shy," Jason said to him, "go on, touch it." He reached out, taking Andy's hand and put it on his hard cock.

Andy exhaled audibly as his fingers made contact with the smooth, hardness of Jason's cock. Moving his finger tips up and down the shaft he followed the thick veins to the head and back again.

"Stroke it," Jason whispered, but Andy, needing no prompting, wrapped his hand around the thick piece of flesh. It felt heavy in his hand, hot to the touch, hard, yet silky soft at the same time.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Andy thought to himself as he stroked Jason's cock, watching the foreskin cover and uncover the now glistening cock head. Jason pulled Andy to his side, his arm around him, his hand resting on the right cheek of Andy's ass.

The effect of being nestled in the larger man's arm, his hand on Andy's ass and Andy stroking his cock brought his feminine persona closer to the surface and with it his softer, compliant side. A stream of pre-cum running down the shaft on over Andy's fingers only added to the effect.

"You like playing with my cock don't you," Jason said, squeezing the firm ass cheek in his hand.

"Yes," Andy said softly, "I do."

"Say it, say `I like playing with your cock'", Jason whispered hotly in his ear.

Andy could feel his face burning red with embarrassment as he softly repeated the words "I like playing with your cock."

"Good baby," Jason told him as he reached down and opened Andy's pants, pushing them down to the floor. Jason looked down at the flaccid cock that hung between Andy's legs and smiled in amusement.

"You don't get hard?"

"I . . . I have trouble getting an erection," Andy said and started to pull away but Jason held him closer.

"It's okay," Jason told him as he cupped the soft cock and balls and squeezed them gently, "it's kind of cute like that. Only one of us really needs to be hard"

"Play with my balls," Jason told him, and returned his hand to Andy's now naked ass which he began to squeeze and stroke.

Andy moved his now sticky hand below the throbbing shaft and cupped the heavy ball sack below. Andy was fully aware of his feminine feelings now but didn't care. "Go with it," he told himself.

"That's right baby," Jason said hotly, "roll them around in your hand.

Andy's fingers rolled the ball sack around in his hand as he continued to stare at the blood engorged cock bobbing up and down.

Pulling up Andy's tee shirt Jason was surprised and pleased to see that Andy's stomach and chest were hairless. Because Andy was never very athletic, his pectoral muscles were soft and gave him the impression of having little breasts. The effect was further enhanced by his rather prominent dark nipples.

"You shave your chest," Jason asked and Andy too embarrassed to reply could only nod his head.

"I like it," Jason told him as his hand moved around Andy's ass, squeezing and stroking the cheeks. "You should shave down here," he continued, giving a gently tug at Andy's pubic hair. "Not all of it, just leave a little patch.

Again Andy could only nod as Jason's other hand moved up the smooth skin of Andy's stomach to his fleshy chest which he began to kneed with his fingers as if fondling a girl's breast.

Andy moved his hand back to Jason's thick cock and once again began stroking it. By now his feminine side was in complete control and he excitedly told himself that this was what it was like to be a girl. When Jason's thumb and forefinger found one of Andy's dark nipples a gasp involuntarily escaped Andy's lips.

"Sensitive nipples," Jason said, "even better"

"I just realized", Jason, said with a start, "I have to get home, my sister is waiting for me."

"Oh, okay," Andy said softly, letting go of Jason's cock, the spell broken.

""Oh no baby," Jason told him, taking Andy's hand and putting it back on his cock, "get me off first but then I have to go."

Squeezing Jason's hot cock in his hand, Andy began to stroke it harder and faster.

"That's right baby," Jason told him, his hands roughly squeezing Andy's ass cheeks and chest, "that's right, play with my cock, stroke it, do a good job baby."

Jason's thick cock, slippery with pre-cum grew hotter and bigger in Andy's hand.

"Use your other hand to play with my balls," Jason told him between gasps of breath and Andy reached with his other hand for Jason's ball sack rolling the balls around in his hand.

"Oh God Yessss," Jason said, "that's it baby, that's it, oh God your hot. Pulling Andy closer roughly by his ass, he leaned down and sucked one of his nipples deep into his mouth, licking and chewing on the brown nub.

It was now Andy's turn to gasp as he stood on his tip toes to accommodate Jason's mouth.

Jason moaned and arched his hips forward. Andy felt the thick, heavy cock in his hand grow larger as it shot a long, ropey, stream of thick white cum into the air which landed on the floor. It was followed by another stream which ran down the length of Jason's cock to cover Andy's fingers. That one was followed by another and another until Andy's fingers, covered in the creamy white liquid, began to drip on the floor.

Gasping to catch his breath, Jason smiled weakly. "Oh baby," Jason said with a smile, as he began to button up his cut-offs, "that was hot." "Listen,: he continued, picking up the book, "I really hate to cum and go but, I'm already late." I'll call you later tonight okay?" And with that he was out the door leaving Andy standing there, pants around his ankles and his shirt up under his arm pits, his hand covered in cum.

For a second, Andy wasn't sure what to make of the whole thing. He was still in a fog but knew that he didn't feel bad at what he'd done. He was a little put off by Jason just leaving like that but, "then again, "his half functioning brain told him, "isn't that what happens to girls?" He held his stick fingers up to his face and just for a second considered licking them clean but sanity took hold and he went into the bathroom to clean himself.

Later the same night Andy sat in his bathrobe watching television when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"It's ,me," he heard Jason say, "I just wanted to make sure that you were okay."

The sound a Jason's voice brought to mind the earlier evenings events and Andy felt embarrassed, nervous and a little turned on all at the same time

"I'm okay," Andy told him, trying to sound natural.

"Good, I hope you don't feel bad about what happened, you shouldn't," Jason told him softly.

"No, I'm okay," Andy said, thinking his voice sounded a little too soft. "Actually, it was kind of fun."

"I'm glad to hear that," Jason said with a small laugh, "I had a good time too." "You're really hot."

Andy was glad that Jason couldn't see him blush to hear those words. The image of Jason's cock came to mind and Andy slipped a hand into his robe and began to rub his cock.

"Thank you," he said somewhat breathlessly.

"I'll be honest with you Andy, you really turn me on, you've got a great body."

Andy tightened his grip on his now semi-erect cock. He was aware that he was being sweet talked and wasn't sure how to respond.

"Well," he said hesitantly, "I . . . I

"You know that anything that goes on between us stays between us," Jason said reassuringly, "I'd never do anything to embarrass you in front of your friends."

"I know," Andy replied, "I really do and I appreciate that."

"Good," Jason continued soothingly, "Was that the first time you've ever done anything like that?"

Andy had, in the past, had experimented with other men in the past but it was always quick, furtive and anonymous. What had happened that evening was far more intimate and far more sexually charged.

"No," Andy replied, thinking of Jason's cock as he stroked his stiffness. "I mean, I've experimented . . . a long time ago but . . ."

"Well I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," Jason said, continuing in his soft tone of voice.

"I did, I really did," Andy told him, wishing he had the courage to tell Jason that as they spoke he was playing with himself, remembering the feeling of his hot cock in his hand.

"I really like it that you shave your stomach and chest, it's very sexy."

"I'm glad you like it," Andy replied breathlessly.

"Oh I do baby, your skin's too nice and smooth to be covered with hair.

Jason calling him baby made Andy squirmed in his chair and that same fem feeling he felt earlier this evening coming back to him.

"And you've got great legs, have you ever shaved you legs," Jason continued smoothly.

"No, I haven't," Andy lied.

"You should," Jason told him with an unseen smile. "In fact you should shave your entire body, except, of course, for just a little patch between your legs." "That would look really hot."

Andy inhaled sharply at Jason's suggestion. The image of what he'd look like if he shaved his body except for a small patch between his legs was not lost on him. It excited him.

"You like that eh," Jason said with a little laugh, recognizing Andy's reaction.

"Maybe," Andy answered coyly.

"Well, I hope it wasn't just a one shot deal Andy, we could have a lot of fun together"

"Yeah . . . . we could . . . . I guess," Andy replied, embarrassed by his words.

"Look, it's late," Jason said, his tone changing to normal, "I just wanted to check in with you and make sure that everything was all right."

"Yeah, things are alright," Andy told him.

"Good, see you in class tomorrow night?"

"I'll be there."

"Okay," Jason said, "sleep well and I'll see you then."

The line went dead and Andy sat there breathing hard, his stiff cock in his hand. Putting the phone down, he looked around the room, not sure what to do next. Then his eyes were drawn to his cock and he absently began to pluck at his pubic hair.

"I can't," he told himself, "I really shouldn't." "Still . . .," a little voice in the back of his head told him, "it would be hot."

He sat there in silence for a moment and then picking up a small pair of scissors, began to cut away at the hair between his legs.

Andy was nervous as he came to class the next evening. Jason alleviated any fears he had by not acting any different toward him than he'd ever acted before. There was the usual banter, disagreements about politics and books or movies recommended. At the end of the class the students gathered outside to talk, smoke a cigarette and eventually go their separate ways.

As Jason and Andy started up the street, Andy's sense of unease returned. It seemed to him that now that they were alone, the unmentioned elephant in the corner had returned. Jason on the other hand continued on as if nothing had ever happened or been said on the phone and once again Andy's sense of calm returned.

They were standing on the corner waiting for the light to change when from behind them there was a voice speaking in a southern drawl "Hey sugar, it's been a long time."

Jason and Andy turned and there stood a tall, skinny black woman. She was heavily made up and perfumed and wore a very short, very tight, red leather mini skirt. Her heavy breasts were encased in a thin white shirt that did nothing to hide her nipples and which was tied up under her breasts and open at the top to reveal an ample amount of cleavage. It was obvious to anyone with eyes that she was a transexual, one of the many who prowled this neighborhood at this time of night.

"Jasmine," Jason said with a smile, "how are you honey?" He gave her a hug and a pat on the ass.

"I been good, honey," she said, "ain't seen you in a long time."

"I've been working and going to school," Jason explained

While they talked Andy looked her up and down feeling himself getting turned on. She exuded sex. The tops of her stockings peaked from under her mini skirt. When she bent over laughing at something Jason said, the globes of her ass and the red thong she wore were clearly visable.

"Who's you little friend," she asked, pointing a red fingernail at Andy.

"Oh, this is Andy," Jason said, by way of introduction, "we're in the same class together.

"Uh huh," Jasmine said, sounding skeptical. "She got potential."

Andy smiled and laughed a little. "What did she mean by potential," he wondered? "And did she really say "She?"

Jason and Jasmine talked a little more and then said their good byes.

"Maybe I see you again sometime honey," she said to Andy, stroking his arm. "And you," she said to Jason, "have my number, call me sometime"

Jason and Andy watched as she turned and walked slowly away, swinging her hips from side to side

"She's a good person," Jason said, the started walking again. "We used to have a thing together."

That said, Jason turned the topic to the events in class that evening. After a while they found themselves in front of Jason's building.

"You want to come up," Jason asked.

"Okay," Andy said, feeling butterflies in his stomach.

Once inside, Jason went to the bathroom and then to his answering machine. Andy went over to the book case and looked at the books. His mind however was not there was to read.

"Should I tell him," he thought, his anxiety growing. "Maybe I shouldn't have . . . "

"You were worried about class tonight weren't you," Jason asked, interrupting his thoughts.

"A little," Andy admitted, "but things worked out okay."

"I like you Andy, I meant it when I said that I wouldn't do anything to make you feel uncomfortable," Jason reassured him.

"I'm going to tell him," Andy thought with growing trepidation.

"Um . . ., you know what we were . . . talking about . . . last night," Andy said in a soft, faltering voice, unable to look at him.

"About what," Jason asked.

"You know," Andy wished he hadn't started to say what he was about to say, "about me . . .shaving myself." He said the last two words very softly, feeling his face burn red with embarrassment.

"Yeah, I remember, what about it?"

"I um, . . ." he couldn't bring himself to say it, yet it was now too late. "I . . . did it."

"Really," Jason said with a smile, sounding pleased.

"Yeah, I . . ." Andy said, trying to think of something further to say.

Jason slowly reached out his hand and rubbed Andy's nipple with his thumb.

"You going to show me," he asked coxingly.

"Alright," Andy said, swallowing hard, still unable to look at Jason's face.

With trembling hands he opened his belt, popped the top button of his pants and pulled down the zipper. He hesitated for a second and then let go of his pants which dropped to mid thigh.

Jason sucked in his breath at the sight before him. Andy's smooth, white thighs were completely hairless. Between them , his pink, hairless balls and cock, shrunken with fear and on top of that was an expanse of hairless skin except for a tuft of hair in the shape of a triangle. Andy blushed deeply as he stood, exposing himself to the other man.

"Oh baby," Jason said softly, "that's beautiful."

Jason ran his finger tips up across Andy's smooth pubic bone lingering on the thatch of hair in the middle. Andy trembled at his touch and unwillingly moved his hips around in an almost girlish manner. Jason smiled in recognition of Andy's reaction and reached down to cup his hairless scrotum.

"You like this don't you," he whispered, as he gently rolled and stroked the hairless balls in his hand.

"Yes," Andy said breathlessly, ashamed of his feelings.

"Take of your clothes," Jason told him, stepping back to look at him, "let me see the full effect."

There was something in his tone that put Andy off but he nevertheless began to strip off his shirt, pull off his shoes and socks. As Andy undressed, Jason watched him keenly, his hand openly squeezing the growing bulge in his pants. Stepping out of his pants, Andy stood naked before the older man, aware that he was becoming aroused by being naked while Jason was still dressed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming April

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds