• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming April
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Becoming April

Jason smiled as his eyes traveled slowly up and Andy's body. If the lights had been dimmer and from a distance, he might have been a young girl with his smooth, white skin, shapely legs, cute firm ass and more than just a hint of budding breasts. "Jasmine was right," he thought, "she does have potential."

Feeling uncomfortable under Jason's gaze, Andy struggled to find something to say.

"Do you like it," he asked shyly.

"Do I like it," Jason said with a smile, as he took Andy's hand and placed on the bulge in his pants, "what do you think?"

Andy smiled, and laughed nervously, as he tentatively began to handle Jason's cock through his pants.

"Come here," Jason said, guiding Andy to the couch. Jason sat down and before Andy knew what was happening, he was pulled down, onto Jason's lap. He sat there stiffly keenly aware of Jason's cock pressing against the cheeks of his ass. Jason put one arm around his back and under Andy's arm, to cup one of his nascent breasts, his fingers idly playing with the nipple as his other hand stroked his thigh.

"Maybe I should sit on the couch," Andy said nervously, suddenly aware of his growing feminine behavior and Jason's tacit encouragement.

"Relax," Jason, said reassuringly, as he tightened his hold, "there's nothing wrong with what we're doing." "Didn't I say that whatever happens between us behind closed doors stays there?

"Yes," Andy admitted, but still uncertain.

While his one hand fondled the soft flesh of Andy's chest, Jason's other went between his legs to stroke and squeeze Andy's growing cock. Andy moaned despite himself, wiggling around, grinding his ass into Jason's fully erect cock and now it was Jason's turn to moan.

"Oh, yeah honey," Jason said hotly in Andy's ear, pushing hips against Andy's ass, "that's nice."

Andy's began to feel a slight sense of uneasiness. While engaging in homosexual sex really didn't bother him, the fact that Jason kept referring to him as `baby' and now `honey' somehow made him uncomfortable. To make matters worse, he couldn't help reacting in a decidedly feminine way when Jason touched him. Still, it he had to admit that he liked the way it felt when Jason played with his nipples and fleshy chest and he liked the feel of his cock pressing against his ass. Looking down between his legs to where Jason was stroking his semi-erect cock, he realized that Jason was right. The little patch of hair did look hot but it also conspired to make him feel more feminine. Andy's thoughts were interrupted as Jason moved his hand from Andy's cock to lower between his thighs.

"Spread your legs," Jason told him urgently, as push up between the cheeks of Andy's ass.

Spreading his legs, Andy almost lost his balance and instinctively put his arms around Jason's neck. Through his growing lust he could have sworn he heard Jason whisper "good girl" but he wasn't sure and it didn't matter. He was too far gone.

Andy's breath came in short gasps as Jasons fingers began to work their way up between the cheeks of his ass. When they started pressing against his hole, Andy gave a cross between a moan and a whimper.

"You like that don't you," Jason asked, licking his ear, and then lowered his lips to suck one of Andy's nipples deep into his mouth.

"Ooooohhhhh yessss, yes I do," Andy replied, all pretense of masculinity now abandoned.

"You know what turns me on about you," Jason asked, his fingers rubbing Andy's hole, occasionally threatening to penetrate it. "you have a strong feminine side," "and your not afraid to show it."

"I don't know," Andy started to say defensively, "it's just . . . ."

"Yes you do," Jason said, cutting him off, "it's who you are and that's okay."

Andy knew he was right but didn't want to admit it. The sexual spell was broken and he was ashamed and afraid to look at Jason.

"It really is okay Andy," Jason told him reassuringly, "It's only when we're playing around that it shows and I wouldn't have it any other way." I like the way you react when I touch you, I really do," he continued in a soft soothing voice. "I wish you'd let go, let that feminine side of you really show. He moved his hand to Andy's hairless pubes and began to gently rub it. "After all, if it weren't true, you wouldn't have shaved yourself to look sexy like that would you?"

Andy knew that everything he said was true and started to feel better, now that the subject was out in the open.

"I guess," he said softly, as he watched Jason play with his flaccid cock. "It's just that I've never . . ."

"I'll help you," Jason asked, as his other hand began to rub and squeeze Andy's breast again, but you have to be honest with yourself, accept who you are, okay?"

Andy nodded his head

"Good," Jason said, leaning his mouth down to flick his tongue back and forth across Andy's erect nipple while his fingers gently squeezed and stroked between his legs. At first Andy was non responsive but slowly his breathing became deeper and harder and he could feel Jason's erection growing against his ass as he squirm to the other man's touch.

As Andy's excitement grew, his movements and gestures became more feminine and although he still felt embarrassed, he allowed it to show a little more.

"Come on honey, play with my dick," Jason said, easing Andy off his lap and on to the couch. "Take it out and play with it baby."

Andy pulled open the top button of Jason's pants and pulled down the zipper. Jason inhaled deeply as Andy's fingers, gripping his cock began to stroke it as he pulled it out. His fingers moved lightly up and down the swollen shaft, pulling the foreskin back while his other hand reached to free Jason's balls.

"That's right baby, show me how much you like my cock" Jason said, as he reached out to cup the soft flesh of Andy's chest in both hands and began to rub and fondle him.

"You have nice titties honey," Jason said hotly, "you like having your titties played with?"

"Yes," Andy said, a bit taken aback by the question.

"Say it," Jason told him, breathing hard. "come on".

"I like having my titties played with," Andy replied in a quavering breathless voice

"Good girl," Jason said, pulling at his nipples.

Andy's stomach flip flopped at hearing those words but he admitted to himself that it turned him on to hear it.

Jason reached took his cock in his hand and putting his hand on the back of Andy's head, began to slowly push Andy's his mouth toward his blood engorged cock.

Andy heart beat wildly in the knowledge of what was about to happen. The head of Jason's cock was the color of a plum and slick with pre-cum. Andy was afraid of what was to come and yet wanted to put it in his mouth. Breathing heavily, he opened his mouth to accept the ridged finger of flesh when Jason pulled his cock away from his waiting mouth,

"Isn't it better when you accept who your are," Jason asked hotly and he rubbed his fully erect cock across Andy's cheek.

Jason's flesh felt silky and hot against Andy's cheek.

"Yes," Andy said, softly and breathlessly

"And you're going to trust me not to hurt you," he continued, tapping Andy's other cheek with his cock, leaving a small smear of pre-cum.

"Yes Jason," Andy said with a whimper or either shame or excitement.

"Good girl," Jason said, pushing Andy's head down. "Lick it.."

Andy ran his tongue up and down the shaft of Jason's thick cock. There was a salty taste in his mouth that he realized was pre-cum.

"That's right, get it wet," Jason said hotly. Jason cupped one of Andy's small breasts to fondle and play with it. "Rub yourself," he told Andy, and Andy spread his legs and began rubbing his hand against his soft cock and balls.

"Okay, baby, come on now suck it," Jason told him, lost in his lust.

Andy closed his lips around the head of Jason's cock and slowly began to suck him into his mouth. He was amazed at how wide he had to open his mouth to accept the organ. Jason's cock felt hot against his tongue and roof of his mouth and while it didn't taste like anything, the effect on Andy was electric.

"My God," he thought "I'm really doing it" "I'm actually sucking someone off.." He could feel himself getting hotter and hotter and then Jason began to talk to him.

"That's right baby, suck it," he said throatily, "suck my cock while I play with your titties."

Jason's words went straight to Andy's cock which stiffened noticeably and he moaned with desire.

His head bobbed up and down against the heavy piece of meat in his mouth. His tongue swirled around the head and he cupped Jason's heavy balls and rolled them around in his hand.

"Good girl, good girl," Jason said breathing heavily, "and you're gonna be my girl, right honey?" "You're gonna dress pretty for me and be sexy for me aren't you?"

"Yes," Andy thought through the fog of lust, "yes I'm being a girl, I'm being felt up while I suck his cock," and his hand stroked his own cock and he felt as if would come any moment as he pressed his tiny breast into Jason's hand.

"Oh yeah," Jason said, his breath becoming more ragged, "that's right, that's the spot," he said as Andy rubbed his tongue on the underside of the head of Jason's cock.

"Yes, yes, oh, oh shit, Ooooooo Gooodddddd," Jason said through clinched teeth as he gripped Andy's head tightly and arched his hips to meet Andy's mouth.

Andy could feel Jason's cock expand in his mouth and tried to pull back but Jason held him tight.

"No baby," Jason grunted, "swallow it, swallow it."

The first spurt struck the back of Andy's throat and he gagged and tried to swallow it as his head continued bobbing up and down. For a second, he thought he might be sick as his mouth filled up with cum but he swallowed again and still there was more. It began to spill out the corner of his mouth and dribble down his chin.

"He's making you his bitch," he thought to himself and at that moment he began to shoot his own come on the floor. He moan into Jason's cock as he came and he could hear Jason laugh softly to himself.

Andy released Jason's now slimy cock slid from his mouth and stared up at Jason dazed, somewhat in shock. He could feel Jason's cum on his lips and chin. His mouth tasted of cum and he swallowed again and again as it seemed as if Jason's cum stuck to the walls of his throat. Still dazed he licked his lips and Jason smiled down at him.

"Very good girl," he said, wiping off Andy's chin with his finger, "you're learning.

CHAPTER

The next day Jason called a couple of times that day but Andy, riding a roller coaster of emotions, was afraid to answer the phone. On one hand, when he was honest with himself, he had to admit that what he and Jason had done the other day turned him on. He replayed that evening over and over in his head and each time he would become aroused despite himself. When he took off his clothes he was reminded of how feminine he looked and the thought of how Jason talked to him and treated him brought up his long repressed girlish feelings. On the other hand he felt guilty. No not guilty, ashamed. One of his favorite fantasies had become reality and his doubts about his manhood and self worth arose within him like an unstoppable monster. At those times the images of the previous night tore at his heart and soul, driving him into a deep depression.

"I've got to come to terms with this one way or another," Andy told himself.

The emotional battle raged within him most of the night and finally, in desperation he came to a decision. He admitted to himself that he had done nothing wrong. That he was an adult, answerable to no one. He admitted that he really did enjoy the experience, the fulfillment of a fantasy. Yet, in spite of those admissions he could not control the shame, self-loathing and doubts about his manhood he was feeling.

The next day Andy called Jason and explained the situation to him. He said he understood but Andy could tell he was disappointed.

"Hey," Andy said, trying to lighten up the tone of the conversation, "we can still hang out though." There was a long pause and then Jason told him "I don't think so." He went on to explain that their relationship had taken an irrevocable turn and it couldn't go back to the way it used to be.

"I don't think badly of you," Jason continued, "and I hope you change your mind, but I can't go back to just being your friend." Having said that he told Andy he was late for an appointment and hung up.

The last three weeks of the writing class were difficult for Andy. He had hoped that Jason would accept how he felt and go back to being the friend he had been. Jason for his part was friendly, but no more friendlier than he was with the other students and each night, when the class was over, he would go home his separate way.

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming April
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds