Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 06

She could tell he was speaking through the bond to his pack members. "LIAR! Kill him!"

Before she could respond, four rifles were raised and Red was gunned down. She would have shifted and attacked, except she couldn't move. One of the people behind her had hit her with a Taser and she was twitching on the ground. As soon as it stopped, a hood was placed over her head and her hands were cuffed behind her back. After they dumped her into a cell, it still took five minutes before she could sit up, and thirty minutes more before she could focus enough to contact her Alpha and give him the basic details.

The cavalry was coming, if she could just stay alive long enough to see it.

Creekside, 10 miles west of Johnson Pack Camp

"Oh god! Oh god! I'm coming AGAAAAINNNNNN..." Linda's latest orgasm overcame her as she dropped her hips down to his, her legs quivering with the strain, and her face stretched in pleasure. Andy was in heaven, as was his wolf. His future mate had not only accepted him, but was screwing the hell out of him as he enjoyed every second. His hands left her large breasts and pulled her down to his chest while he pounded her through her climax. His balls were starting to tighten as her inner muscles clamped down on him, and she was soon soaring again as he emptied them into her. She collapsed onto him, her face next to his, as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Holy shit. And you say mated sex is BETTER?" Andy smiled and nodded. "I might not survive you. I've never come that hard or that often in my life."

Andy rolled her onto her side, keeping his mostly erect cock inside her. He caressed her face as he kissed her again. "Love, I could do that for you forever."

"I might hold you to that." All of the sudden, a look of horror came over her. "Shit, we didn't use protection..."

"I told you, Weres can only reproduce after they are mated. We can, however, make a real sticky mess out of a woman." Linda looked down and saw what he was talking about, his softening dick had come out and she was leaking copious amounts of semen and her own fluids onto her hip and the blanket below. "Don't worry, I clean up after myself." He shifted into wolf form and pushed his head between her legs, lapping up their combined fluids with his long tongue. Her initial shock quickly turned to moans of pleasure as she found out just how effective a wolf tongue could be at driving her to orgasm. Three more and she was begging him to stop while she could still walk away. He cocked his head at her, wondering why she was worried about that when he was the one who would be carrying her back to camp!

Santa Fe Pack Den

Renee sat up in the cell as a young female omega was let in. One jailer came in and removed her handcuffs while another, armed with a taser and a baton, waited outside. When they left, they locked the door behind the two. "My name is Julie, I have been sent here to take care of you and prepare you for tonight." She carried a tray of food on top of a cardboard box.

"My name is Renee, thank you for bringing me that," she said as she lifted the tray and set it down next to the thin mattress she had been resting on. The meal was a rabbit stew and bread. "This is delicious, did you make it?"

"Yes, I do most of the cooking in the camp. We've all had to pick up new tasks since there are so few of us left."

"I know what you mean. My pack was over five hundred five years ago and now is down to about thirty."

"That is more than us, we only have 18 left. If your numbers are so down, why would they let a pregnant female leave? We haven't had a cub in years, any female that got pregnant would be kept in a room and not allowed to do anything."

"It's what I needed to do. My mate was killed trying to end this war, and it did end, but your pack will not listen. We came in peace with the backing of Were and Human alike, but your Alpha wouldn't listen to us, and now my traveling companion is dead. I can't understand why an Alpha would behave so rashly."

"Well, he's not really an alpha. I can tell you are though."

"Yes, my older brother and his mate are my Pack Alphas, I am Next Alpha and second in command."

"Luis was a low level Beta until a year ago. An airstrike took out our upper leadership and he was the senior wolf left, so he became Alpha. He is vindictive and cruel; he uses his position to take what he wants, and he doesn't care about mates or tradition." Renee put her hand on her right shoulder to comfort her, but could see her flinch. Moving her shirt out of the way, she could see the bruises and cuts that were almost healed. Her anger flared. "He did this to you?"

"Yes, he takes any woman he desires to his bed. If you don't please him, he beats you. Last night was my turn. I fought back because I am mated to another, but I could not stop him, he was too strong. There are only a couple of Betas left and they are just as cruel. I have been praying to Luna that someone would come along and challenge Luis, someone with honor and compassion. Our pack is dying under him. That is why I'm glad he decided he was going to mate you instead of kill you. He thinks that with a true Alpha mate it will somehow make him a real Alpha."

"There is no way in hell I'm going to mate with that man."

"You won't have a choice. Tonight you will be brought out to the altar, bound and gagged, and he will take you and give you the mating bite. Then he will kill your babies inside you."

Renee's eyes went bright as she fought back her wolf. It took a few moments to get control back. "Why would he do that?"

"They aren't his. He will be your new mate. He knows that if your current pregnancy were to end prematurely, your wolf would force your body into heat again. That would be his chance to secure an heir. And once you are mated to him, you won't be able to challenge him again, your wolf won't let you. Some of us have talked, and we can't allow that to happen." She passed her a handcuff key. "You will know when to use it. Just don't waste the chance, if he finds out we helped you we are all dead, along with your babies." Renee was lost in thought as Julie washed her with a damp towel and then dressed her in a simple halter top dress. She then picked up the tray, called for the jailer and left her to her fate.

Johnson Pack Camp

Two helicopters had just arrived along with Col. Montgomery and his escort. Derek and ten of his best fighters immediately climbed on board and they were off, heading south at maximum speed. Their faces were grim and determined, they had already lost one and they hoped they weren't too late to save Renee. One way or another, the Pack that did this would pay.

Derek was lost in his own thoughts. He could concentrate and feel the bond was still there, so at least she was still alive. He could feel her grief and sorrow, so at least she wasn't in immediate danger. His baby sister was strong, she would get out of this. His fists clenched and unclenched repeatedly as he tried to convince himself of that. He never should have let her out of his sight. They still had two hours of flight time ahead of them.

Santa Fe Camp

At sunset the entire Pack gathered at the ceremonial grounds. Omegas had decorated the altar with wildflowers, Luis was mating tonight and he insisted it be as much of a production as previous Alpha matings had been. He was still in his cave room, being prepared for the ceremony, while Carlos and another Beta brought Renee out of the cells and into the clearing. Bound and defiant, she was still beautiful to behold, the white dress clinging to her curvy figure. She carried herself with the confidence of a true Alpha as she was led to the altar. They didn't think anything of it as she coughed and brought her hands to her mouth, and didn't see the key being transferred, and didn't hear the cuffs unlatch. That would be their last mistake.

Renee stumbled and pretended to fall. When Carlos grabbed her arm, she twisted and brought her left arm up to encircle his neck. Before he could react, she spun herself up onto his back and snapped his neck. Dropping his body, she turned to the second Beta. He came at her, but she was too fast and well trained for such a clumsy attack. She sidestepped his charge and brought her right knee up into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. As he tried to push himself upright again, she grabbed a grapefruit-sized stone off the ground and brought it down on the back of his head with a loud crunch. He dropped immediately and did not move.

The Pack was shocked at the speed at which she had taken out two of their best fighters. None dared to look at her or stop her as she made her way to the center of the circle. "LUIS GONZALES! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND FACE ME!" She saw him exit the cave, confusion then anger on his face as he saw her standing in the circle and his two Betas dead. "I am issuing you an Alpha challenge. There will be no mating. Only one of us will leave this circle alive."

"So be it." Luis removed his clothing and shifted to his wolf form, he was black with tan patches. Renee removed her dress, tossing it aside, and shifted to her own wolf form. She was at a disadvantage here, even with her training she was outweighed by 50 pounds. She knew she would have to win this battle with quickness and strategy and avoid wrestling. She expected him to bull rush her, and he did. Waiting until the last second, she jumped to the left, raking her claws along his back leg before darting away. Luis looked in shock at the first blood she had drawn. Snarling, he charged again, but this time she ran towards the ceremonial altar. He was so focused on her flanks he didn't have time to stop when she suddenly leaped up and launched herself back over his head. His shoulder painfully struck the rock, and before he could turn around she had latched on to his back leg and tore it open.

Renee darted away before he could counterattack. Luis was limping but still dangerous. He wouldn't fall for the same trick again. He started to herd her towards the outside of the circle, looking for an opening. He suddenly turned towards her, putting his shoulder into her, but she had anticipated the move and dropped down to the ground, allowing him to tumble over the top of her. She dove after his neck as he rolled, yelping as his rear claws raked her stomach open. All the Pack could see was just a writhing ball of fur, spurting blood and dust.

Landing zone

Derek was frantic as the helicopter hovered over the small clearing and the pack members jumped out, immediately shifting to wolf form. They had seen the Pack in the nearby clearing and he could feel her emotions as she fought, her pain, her anger, her worry over her babies. They took off at a dead run, their eyes glowing with their anger, ignoring the fatigue and the strain on their bodies.

Derek fell to the ground as he felt the bond with his sister dissolve. Howling in agony and grief, he got up and ran again, his wolf fully in control, eyes blazing with rage. They would pay for this. Not a soul would see the morning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 937 milliseconds