Being Mentored Pt. 01

She removed my blindfold and went to bring the other guests and Mz Kumar. They all had their drinks and were all sloshed standing around me laughing and touched. Lou even played with my nipples laughing as my cock twitched with each passing touch of them.

"Everyone that is going to be removing clothing please do and then may you all relax, keep drinking and enjoy watching my soon to be slave's cherry taken by pegging, by a cock and by Pricilla our she male tonight." Mz Kumar said.

They all undressed and I could not see everything but pretty much saw that everyone there was naked including Lou.

"Lou, you are going to participate?" Mz Kumar asked my Sister.

"At the branding if that would please you?" Lou replied.

"Yes, oh yes it does and so it will be my dear." Mz Kumar responded and all the others clapped and laughed.

Priscilla's cock was sitting on my forehead and it worried me that I was also going to be fucked by cocks but I tried my best to relax and just let everything happen. She raised my head slightly and told be to sniff the small bottle she was pushing near my nose saying it would relax all the muscles that needed to be relaxed.

Mz Kumar then moved between my legs and Chef wiped warm lubricant around my arse and then I felt the pressure on my arse and she asked everyone should she fuck him. They had all moved close to me and each had a hand on a part of me teasing my skin, neck, nipple, hand or whatever they were touching. Mz Kumar then pushed in telling me to also push and her strap-on slid into my arse completely. A commentary began of it being in which was met by claps and laughter by everyone. Mz Kumar asking me what I wanted.

"I want to be your save," I said.

With that she slowly began to move the strap-on out then back in and then out and as she could tell I had relaxed she increased the tempo really fucking me with force as my body shuddered with each inwards push. Without warning Chef then straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto me and I began to eat her while Mz Kumar fucked me. After Chef my two teachers got me licking them and they giggled the whole time.

Mz Kumar then withdrew and called on Priscilla to be next telling everyone after the two cocks everyone was welcome to use her slave's arse as they saw fit. Priscilla then assaulted me and really did pound me as everyone except Lou took turns being licked by me. As Priscilla finished and Gavin took over she moved around and held her cock for me to clean to the laughter and clapping of everyone. Gaven had his turn and the same cycle was repeated - me eating pussy then cleaning cock.

After Gavin the other female guests also used other strap-ons on me. Some were clumsy as it was new to them but they all got the hand of it. Emily was beside herself as she pegged me laughing and telling everyone that she was fucking me.

After what seemed an eternity it stopped and they undid my restraints with all of them helping me to my feet. I stood in front of them and tried to stand tall. Emily began laughing telling everyone that I was hard and that I must have enjoyed being fucked.

Without any commentary Mz Kumar placed a leather collar around my neck and everyone clapped and laughed congratulating her for taking me on. Mz Kumar then attached a metal leash to the collar and gave to it Lou and led me around for everyone to touch and admire the leather collar.

Lou then led me back to the bench and told me to lie on it. I was again restrained and then Lou straddled my face and after asking if it was time she then lowered herself on me and smothered me totally whereby I could not move or breath. Just then I had a terrible burning / scolding pain on my right arse cheek and Lou released her thighs for me to breath. I could hear everyone laughing when Lou smothered me again and this time the same feeling but just above my cock. I was crying and gasping as Lou raised up again and then she slowly started to rock her pussy back and forth on my face I didn't know what was happening the pain on me was intense and I could only gasp and whimper. As Lou got off me the restraints were again untied and I was lifted to stand again. Priscilla was given my leash and she began to push me down onto my knees and push her cock into my mouth whilst holding the back of my head she started to fuck my mouth. I could feel her cock going in and out of my mouth as other hands were applying cold cream to my burns. Once they stopped I realised that Lou was now holding my head for Priscilla and she, and everyone else, were egging her on the cum in me then she did and I gaged as they all laughed Lou holding my mouth closed so I would swallow it all and then only letting me open it to clean another dirty cock.

The evening continued and everyone just interacted oblivious to me really, a few guests wanted a tongue clean after pissing and then Lou told me to get dressed as we were leaving. I did and followed her home without a word.

Once at home she told me to undress and to replace the collar I had taken off when I dressed and to meet her in the lounge with the burn cream.

I stood there waiting and she walked out naked and took the cream and gently applied it asking me,

"Does that cock ever go down when I am around?"

"Yes Lou," I said.

"Doesn't seem like it slave, seems to me the damn thing stays like that the whole damn time," she replied laughing to which I also relaxed and just laughed too.

"That is done for the time being now go and get some cream to massage my feet, I have been in stilettoes for over 12 hours they are ruined," she said and I went and got the cream she uses for her feet and found her sitting on a towel on the couch with the foot stool right in front of her.

I sat and she placed her foot between my legs on my cock and said, "Massage away and make sure your cock stays in contact too, if it is going to be hard let it amuse me while it is, you can look at my pussy and tits to keep it hard."

As I massaged her feet in turn I made sure my cock stayed touching her when I could and she just sat eyes closed and enjoying the feeling with her legs as wide apart as they could for me to look at.

After quite some time she stood up and told me to follow her, she went into her ensuite and pointed for me to kneel while she pissed after which she stood and pulled my head in to clean her.

"Follow me," she said, "You shouldn't be alone tonight so you can sleep in with me." She got into bed and fell asleep with me cuddled up next to her.

End of Part One.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds