Best Friend Brain Ch. 02

Peyton had very nearly forgotten that part again, and she was pretty sure she didn't say it a few times during that conversation, but hopefully that was understandable as she was just so overwhelmed by all this. Sure, she had fantasised about this, especially recently, but to be actually doing something so naughty, and in this place and in this time, oh God, it was just so much.

Plus for the most of that conversation Liv was guiding her hand up and down her soaking wet pussy, reminding her just how much she had got off at being spanked, and proving that Liv knew it. And of course it was giving her pleasure, which was making hard to think.

On the bright side it made it easy to start the 'seducing of Liv' as all she really had to do was continue to rub herself, and lean forward slightly so her best friend could get a better view, especially when she slipped a finger inside herself, causing Peyton to moan loudly. She was so horny that she could have easily got herself off, and it was very tempting just to do so and leave the anal for another day.

Or maybe even never. But she kind of already committed to the idea, and she wasn't sure if there would be retaliation from her Mistress if she backed out. So Peyton slipped another finger into her pussy, made sure that was well coated with cream, and then moved onto her other, smaller hole.

Doing her best to spread her cheeks so Liv could get the best possible view Peyton just circled her butt hole with her finger for a little bit, before slowly pushing in, making her let out a tiny sound of pain and pleasure in the process.

She sometimes did this when she was really horny, and with a few fingers in her cunt it could really get Peyton off, but as it was self-inflicted, and so small, she didn't count it as losing her anal virginity, and the thought of Liv being the one to take it easily allowed Peyton to push past any pain and bury her finger into her ass. She even got the second one up her butt, after a few minutes of gently pumping the first finger in and out of course.

It felt kind of weird to do this without touching her cunt with her other hand, but again she was using it to spread her cheeks for Liv, which certainly seemed to pay off as after a lot of watching intently Liv slowly retrieved her strap-on from her bag, opting to hike up her dress to strap it onto herself so they were both semi-clothed for this, which for Peyton just made this whole thing even nastier.

Which made her love it even more. God, they really were going to do this. Her best friend was going to butt fuck her on their first date. Take her anal cherry! Oh God, Liv was about to pop her anal cherry while she was bent over her own desk on their very first date together. Which should have been terrifying and horrifying, but Peyton just couldn't wait.

"Please Mistress, fuck me!" Peyton whimpered as she watched Liv spit onto her hand and rub it into the cock as she approached, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my virgin ass! Oh God Liv, Mistress! Take my anal cherry. I... I want you to be the one to do it. Mmmmm, I want my best friend to be the first to slide a cock into my butt hole. Please Mistress, take that hole and make it yours! Make me your little anal slut! Please? Butt fuck me over my own fucking desk! I want my best friend to butt fuck me while I'm bent over my own desk and my pants are around my ankles. I want to go to work tomorrow, and every single day, thinking how you bent me over my own desk and did such nasty things to my butt. Mmmmm, and every time I sit down, especially when I sit at my desk, I want to think of you. I want to think how you took my ass and made it yours. I want my ass to ache with pain because you fucked it so hard, but I also want my ass to ache to have you use it again. And I want you to use it again. I want you to use it whenever you want, treated as your personal fuck hole, because you made it yours! Mmmmm, please Liv, my Mistress, make my ass yours!"

"Shut up and give me that ass!" Liv growled.

Liv watched with amazement as Peyton pulled her fingers out of her ass and then use both her hands to spread her cheeks as wide as possible. Just watching Peyton finger her own ass had been weird enough, but could she really do this? Could she really butt fuck her best friend? Especially with the dildo currently strapped around her waist, which felt big inside her pussy, but looked massive compared to Peyton's tiny little ass hole.

That tiny little ass hole which had never been fucked before. Which Peyton was offering on their first date. Which was mind boggling, but Liv couldn't deny it was bizarrely hot, and she found herself staring at her best friend's butt hole for way too long, proven by the clearing of Peyton's throat.

Peyton then looked over her shoulder and nervously started, "Liv? Is this... are you-"

"Just admiring the view." Liv said quickly to try and put her friend at ease.

"Well stop admiring and start fucking." Peyton grumbled, "I wouldn't offer this to just anyone, you know?"

"Yeah, you've made that clear." Liv murmured with a little smile as she moved forward, "And who am I to turn down such an offer?"

With that Liv pressed the tip of her strap-on against her best friend's virgin rosebud and began slowly pushing forwards. She stopped almost immediately when Peyton let out a little gasp and tensed up, but as her friend quickly relaxed Liv cautiously continued, and to her amazement that incredibly tight anal ring slowly began stretching for her.

It was obscene, and Liv should have really found it gross and disgusting, just like when Peyton had been fingering her ass, but she didn't. No, she found it really hot. Although it had nothing on the moment that virgin back hole stretched wide enough to allow Liv's strap-on to slide through it and into Peyton's butt, meaning that Liv had officially taken her best friend's anal virginity.

Understandably this caused Peyton to cry out in pain, which was why Liv gave her plenty of time to relax, ending when the lawyer whined, "More! Give me more. I can take it. I swear. Oh fuck!"

Taking her friend's word for it Liv began pushing more cock into Peyton's ass hole, the entire time listening very carefully to the sounds coming out of the other girl's mouth to see if she was giving her too much.

It wasn't easy, partly because Peyton was proving to be as stubborn as always as she was hiding, or at least downplaying, whatever pain she might feel and emphasising whatever twisted enjoyment she got from forcing her body to submit to this violation. Or at least Liv guess that Peyton was exaggerating it.

That wasn't the only problem though. Liv desperately wished it was, but the most distracting thing about all of this was her own enjoyment.

It made Liv feel incredibly guilty, but she just couldn't help it. Like with the anal fingering and the penetration itself what should have been gross, disturbing and completely off-putting was an indecent turn on for the zombie. Liv just couldn't take her eyes off the sight of that big dildo slowly disappearing inch by inch into Peyton's butt hole, which she got a perfect view of thanks to Peyton continuing to spread her cheeks.

It was just so, hot. Even kind of beautiful, in it's own way. Which was a disturbing thing to think, but Liv just couldn't help it. She became lost in this perverted act, and was terrified that she was about to go into Full Zombie mode and tear Peyton's poor little ass hole apart, breaking her promise not to hurt her. But Peyton had talked her into this, and now she just couldn't stop.

Peyton didn't want Liv to stop. Not until every inch of that big strap-on cock was up her butt, so her best friend had officially taken her ass cherry on their first date. Which was something more perverted and kinky than Peyton had ever dreamt, and she had dreamt about this a lot.

Perhaps not as much as she thought about other things, but once she had cross the line and started thinking about fucking her best friend her mind had pretty much mapped out their relationship from start to finish, which included having anal sex on their one-year anniversary. She'd have to talk Liv into it of course, just like she had in real life, and that she'd imagined starting to talk Liv into it weeks in advance of the date, not on their first date.

That Peyton had become the kind of slut that would give up her ass on the first date was driving her wild, especially as this was the one person she'd be that slutty with. Which was why she probably enjoyed every second of the anal penetration.

Well, there was pain, absolutely, especially on the official moment that Liv had popped her anal cherry, but the mental high of doing something so slutty on their first date with her best friend completely overwhelmed what pain she was feeling and turned it into a mild discomfort.

Or maybe she was just a natural ass whore, which seemed like more and more of a possibility with every inch which that was easily buried in her rectum. It was a really embarrassing possibility, Peyton's face spread red with shame pretty much throughout the sodomy, but somehow that only added to her perverted enjoyment.

What was even more embarrassing was that when Liv suddenly stopped Peyton desperately pleaded, "No give me more!"

Liv blushed and pointed out, "There is no more to give you."

It took a few long seconds for Peyton to come out of her lustful haze to realise that Liv's thighs were now pressed against her butt cheeks, meaning every inch of that dildo was buried within her rectum. Which made her blush, both at her lack of realisation, and just how easily she had taken it. After all she was a lawyer for God sakes, she should be smarter than this.

But then again maybe she should forgive herself as this was an overwhelming situation. One which had felt like it took forever, and yet at same time only seconds. What she couldn't forgive herself for was how easily she had taken it. And when there wasn't more to take, she still wanted more. And failing that, she just wanted to be fucked.

"Then fuck me." Peyton said softly after only a few seconds pause.

"But Peyton-" Liv began.

"I said fuck me!" Peyton snapped, before looking over her shoulder and apologetically telling her friend, "I'm sorry Liv, I just... I want it. I need it. Please, give it to me? Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight little ass like the slut I am."

There was a few long seconds pause as Liv just stared at her in disbelief, then she began doing as she was told, slowly pulling the dildo about halfway out of Peyton's ass before pushing it back in, causing Peyton to moan happily in the process. Then as Liv started pumping her hips back and forth, officially giving Peyton her first ever butt fucking, Peyton continued moaning.

She also groaned, gasped whimpered and cried out, not in a mixture of pain and pleasure but of pure pleasure, the tremendous mental high of being bent over her own desk and fucked up the butt by her best friend on their first date enough to loosen her rectum to the point where Peyton felt nothing but pleasure.

If Peyton was on trial she could point out these extreme circumstances as the reason she enjoyed anal so much right from the get go, and maybe she'd even argue that to Liv if she asked about this later. Although Peyton suspected that it would be a fairly weak argument, as all it would take was one more butt fucking, or ideally a whole lot of them, to prove what was now so obvious.

That Peyton was an anal slut, and had been wasting her life by denying her boyfriends her butt hole. No! She was right all along, they weren't worthy of that honour. Only her best friend was. Yes, this was amazing, but it wouldn't be anywhere near as amazing if it wasn't her best friend Liv Moore giving Peyton her first ever ass fucking.

Soon Peyton was aching to cum, but she held back from begging for as long as she could just so the sodomy would last longer and she could enjoy more of this perverted pleasure. Sadly it wasn't long after that the perverted pleasure became almost torturous, Peyton desperately trying to gently decrease what she was feeling, but it was no use. Everything she tried backfired. Especially closing her eyes, as that just made what she was feeling more intense.

Then she was taking her hands off her cheeks, but while she was no longer giving her best friend the best view of her stretching ass hole she was still giving that forbidden hole to her, and the feeling of Liv's thighs smacking into her juicy cheeks was equally overwhelming. And trying to imagine she was somewhere else was useless, because this was literally a dream come true and Peyton's mind wanted to be nowhere else.

"Harder!" Peyton inevitably whimpered, "Fuck my ass harder! Please? Please Mistress, mmmmmm, fuck my ass harder. Ohhhhhhhh fuck, it feels so good. I can't believe it feels this good! Oh fuck, I love it in the ass! I love having you fucking me in my ass, ooooooooh, and I want you to fuck it harder! Please Liv, my wonderful Mistress, ram my ass! Ram my little ass hole hard and deep and make me cum! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd Liv, please make me cum! I need to cum so bad. I'll do anything. I'll be your little ass whore, your butt slut, your anal slave, whatever, just fuck me and make me cum! Pound fuck my butt hole and make it your personal fuck hole! Please? Make my ass yours! Make me yours! Mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkk, make me your little bitch who loves it up the butt! Oooooooooh God Liv, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck, I'm gonna, yessssssssss, fuck me, oh Liv, oh Mistress! I, I ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooh fuck! Oooooooooh shit! aaaaaahhhhhhh Liv, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Finally Liv started increasing the pace, almost immediately forcing Peyton to shut up as she was overwhelmed by just the tiniest bit of increase. She tried her best to push through it, just so she could be sure Liv would make her cum, but she became increasingly incoherent until the only sounds out of her mouth were the occasional swearword and the constant screams of pleasure.

For better or for worse she also tried to hold back her orgasm, but it was rushing towards her like a freight train and couldn't even be slowed down at that point. No, there was no more stopping it, and when her climax hit she pretty much became completely mindless.

She stayed that way as that first anally induced orgasm was quickly followed by a second, third, fourth and so on, Liv working tirelessly to make sure Peyton had as many climaxes as possible, which made Peyton fall even more in love with her. Peyton wouldn't have thought that was possible, but then again she wouldn't have thought it was possible to cum this hard and frequently, and she was happy to be proven wonderfully wrong about that.

Although maybe she shouldn't have been surprised at this point, as everything with Liv succeeded her expectations. Peyton just hoped with her last coherent thought that she could somehow talk her best friend into ass fucking her again, because Peyton would give anything for this not to be a one time thing.

Liv definitely didn't want that. No, she wanted to butt fuck her best friend forever. Which on some level she knew wasn't possible, but in this moment it almost felt within reach. See, shortly after Liv had started cautiously increasing the pace Peyton had lifted her upper body upwards and started hammering her own ass back against Liv's already increasingly hard thrusts.

As a result not only did the anal sex become ridiculously hard, but Peyton's juicy ass cheeks began jiggling twice as much as they had before against Liv's thighs and the sound of their flesh smacking together echoed throughout the room, and probably throughout the whole building, almost as loudly as Peyton screams of pleasure, making it clear to anyone who might still be here that someone was fucking the hell out of Peyton Charles.

That someone was Liv Moore, and she wasn't just fucking the hell out of Peyton Charles, she was brutalising her ass hole like she owned it. Like it was nothing but a fuck hole for her to use for her pleasure.

That thought along with Peyton's earlier words, the brain she was on, and the sheer joy of sodomising the most important woman in her life made Liv berserk, her eyes turning red as she began using every ounce of her supernatural strength to perhaps literally destroy her best friend's butt hole. And through it all Peyton just hysterically screamed in pleasure, seemingly tried to beg for more, and came for her, which just pushed Liv to continue.

All that combined with the stimulator on her clit insured Liv came repeatedly too. Not quite as hard as Peyton, although the only reason she didn't shake and scream hysterically was probably because of the fact that she had slipped into Full Zombie mode. Her cum still squirted out of her cunt, just not as frequently or as violently as Peyton.

Also unlike Peyton she was barely aware of it, because for once Liv was in Full Zombie mode but she wasn't lost to her hunger, or desperate need to survive. No, she just desperately needed to butt fuck her best friend, and her body no longer cared what she had to do, or whatever she did to Peyton's most private hole, to do it.

While she was in Full Zombie mode Liv had no sense of how much time passed, but it felt like a lot when she finally came back to herself, and that was only because despite her all-consuming desire to anally pound Peyton forever there really was a limit to what she could do, even in Full Zombie mode. As a result she return to consciousness lying on the back of her equally exhausted friend, suddenly terrified she had damaged her ass hole beyond repair.

That they were about to have a humiliating trip to the doctors only to learn that humiliation was for nothing because Peyton's ass hole was now ruined beyond repair. Or worse, that she had accidentally scratched her friend, Liv straining herself up and frantically searching her friend's body for any tell-tale marks which proved she had ruined Peyton's life, and thankfully finding none.

Not that it made up for what she had just done, Liv whimpering apology as soon as Peyton stirred, "Peyton, I'm so, so sorry."

"For what?" Peyton groaned, still slowly coming too, "That was amazing."

"Yeah?" Liv questioned.

"Yeah." Peyton confirmed, finally opening her eyes and looking back at Liv with a dreamy smile.

"Oh." Liv smiled a little bashfully, "I was worried I'd hurt you."

"Not in a way I didn't like." Peyton chuckled softly.

Liv blushed a little, then pressed herself down more firmly so her boobs were pressed into Peyton's back, rotated her hips so the dildo within Peyton's bowels churned her insides, and then with a wicked smile Liv softly murmured into Peyton's ear, "So, what do you want to do for our second date?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds