Best Laid Plans Pt. 02

"Let's move on."

By 10:15 and three chic lounges later they were dejected. Not for lack of proposals but for a lack of acceptable suave hunks. "I only had a sandwich earlier and with all our drinks I could use something to eat. How about you?"

"Sure. So, we struck out there's always tomorrow night. We ruled out the Rathskeller this afternoon, but it's close. The food's edible and who knows!"

"We're not dressed for cradle robbing. We should have worn jeans and t-shirts. I'm afraid the rope's broken on our swinging episode."

When they sat at the bar at the Rathskeller, the bartender asked, "The usual?"

"Huh?" said Sandy, "you remember us? It's been three months."

"Dry martinis with olives. I never forget a cleavage."

Sandy dropped her eyes and flushed.

"Hey, it was a compliment. You two reek of class. Didn't mean to embarrass."

"It's okay," said Jan. "That night was an unusual circumstance."

"Too bad, I'd love a repeat, although several patrons complained about their ophthalmology bills. Seems a lot of eyes popped out that night."

Jan and Sandy grinned while he mixed.

"Two martinis on the house. From me actually. I should have been more discreet."

"No, no. That's not necessary," said Sandy.

"What's not necessary?" came a voice with a face that leaned between the two of them.

Sandy and Jan turned to the person inches away and recognized the waiter, Greg, who asked, "Out slumming again?"

"This place isn't so bad," said Jan.

"The owner might pay you millions to repeat that on TV. It's great to see you again. Want something to eat?"

"Yeah, what's good tonight?'

Greg scratched his head and looked at Mark the bartender. Mark said, "Ask an easy question. Greg and I usually go down the block to Luigi's after work. The food's good and the drinks are cheap. We close here in half an hour. Want to go with us?"

Jan and Sandy looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"It's set then, "said Greg. "This place is about empty. I'll play vulture beside my last remaining table and maybe they'll take the hint."

Greg returned with a bill and credit card. Mark rang it up. "I asked them if they wanted to see the breakfast menu," said Greg.

Jan and Sandy retired to the ladies room. "What are we thinking about?" asked Sandy.

"So we grab a bite and talk a little. What's the harm?"

"They're so young."

"And handsome, and well built, and seem to be educated."

"If anybody sees us with them, we're dead meat. We could never explain it."

"If you want, you can go on and I'll get a cab home. I'm on the payback warpath."

"Right. It slipped my mind. We've put away a bunch of martinis tonight."

"Slipped your mind? God how we've changed. Our husbands are out porking lord knows whom, and it's not a hanging offense. Powder your nose and anything else that seems appropriate. Nothing's going to happen anyway. They have girls their own age and we're pushing thirty."

"I don't know about this."

While the girls were away, Greg asked, "How do we play this, Mark? These chicks are out of our league."

"Maybe not. I watch a lot of human nature play out from behind this bar. When they were here before, I picked up on a bit of competition between them. I think we should play good stud, bad stud and concentrate more attention on one or the other."

"It might sell. We could ease into it and check the response. Which one gets the special treatment? They're both gorgeous."

"Sandy. Jan seems to take the lead. If she takes the bait, and feels Sandy is getting more attention and showing her up, I think her competitive juices will come oozing out. But we go slowly. Carefully. I might be wrong."

Long and narrow, it was dark and full of smoke with knee bumping tables. Checkered tablecloths with candles flickering on each table. Soft grand opera background music with several patrons scattered in groups at a few of the tables. Sporadic loud laughing filled the narrow space.

"I think we've stumbled onto a set of 'The Godfather," whispered Jan.

"Wait until you've tasted the pasta," said Greg, "it'll make you want to bend your nose and buy a shoulder holster."

The guys ordered Bud Lights and the gals stuck with martinis. "These are our last drinks tonight. We're both woozy. No matter how we beg and plead you mustn't let us have anymore. Okay?" asked Sandy.

"Scout's honor," said Greg, as he gave a three-fingered salute, "we love, honor and obey. Right, Mark?"

"Not necessarily in that order."

They all decided on the shrimp marinara after the gals insisted on Dutch treat.

"So what brought you two back to the Rathskeller? Do you enjoy slumming?" asked Greg.

"Girls night out. Our husbands are on safari, searching for wild things."

"They must be bonkers to ever leave you alone," said Mark, "especially you Sandy. You look so young and vulnerable."

"We're both the same age. Almost thirty," shot back Jan.

"Wow," said Greg, "you both look younger, but thirty isn't old."

"I said almost thirty."

"What do you guys do when you're not in the restaurant?" asked Sandy in a sweet voice.

"Both students. Mark is majoring in pre-law and I'm studying creative design."

"It figures," said Jan, "lawyers can be assholes at times."

"I think it's neat," said Sandy.

"You have the prettiest eyes, Sandy," said Greg, as he placed a hand on her thigh beneath the tablecloth. Her short skirt had ridden up so that half his hand rested on her stocking and half on her skirt.

"How sweet," said Sandy. She let her hand drop nonchalantly to cover Greg's and tried to push his hand away.

"Sure you two don't want another drink?" asked Mark, distracting Sandy momentarily so that her grip loosened enough for Greg's hand to slip completely beneath her skirt.

"We're sure," said Jan. "Are you two holding hands over there?" asked Jan.

"Oh, no," said Sandy, quickly bringing her hand back to the table top.

"I'd really like to though," said Greg, giving Sandy a wink, but not removing his hand.

What should I do, thought Sandy. It's harmless enough I guess. Nothing to cause a scene over. But how far up will I let him travel.

"Do you have careers?" asked Greg as he moved higher to touch Sandy's lace panties.

"No, we're only housewives," said Sandy, as she spread her thighs a little.

Greg's hand dipped between them to allow the heel of his palm to rub against her vaginal cleft.

Jan sulked.

"Oh my goodness," said Sandy.

"What is it?" asked Jan. "Get a splinter in your pussy?"

"Oh-o-o, no-o-o. I think our food is here."

Greg gave several small rubs before withdrawing his hand.

As they ate, Sandy asked, "Don't you have girlfriends or something?"

"It's mostly 'or something,'" said Mark. "It's a special treat to be sitting here with two beautiful women." He looked straight at Jan, when he said it. Better ease up on her a little, he thought. She relaxed somewhat and gave him a small smile.

"This food is as good as you promised," said Jan.

"Wait until we get their special cappuccino."

As the waiter cleared away the plates, he asked, "Four specials, Mark?"

"Four extra-specials, Mario."

As they sipped, Jan said, "This tastes alcoholic."

"A touch of brandy," said Mark.

Three-quarters brandy, thought Greg.

"But you promised..." started Sandy.

"And you shall get no more martinis," broke in Mark.

They all laughed.

They paid their individual bills and the ladies insisted on leaving the tip. Struggling college kids and all.

As they stood to leave, the gals had to grab the backs of their chairs to steady themselves. "Something's hit me like a sledge hammer," said Jan, "I felt all right sitting down, but now I'm seeing everything in pairs. I need someone's arm."

"Me too, I'm as dizzy as a roller coaster ride. My tummy's doing the shimmy-shake."

The boys held their arms and steered them out side. "The night air will fix you up."

The girls took deep breaths. "Let's just walk slowly, now. In a block or two you'll get your sea legs back," said Greg.

"I feel like I'm on a raft in a hurricane," said Sandy, "Whee! Look at the street lights swingin' around, and dancin' in circles."

The guys exchanged worried glances. "Maybe that cappuccino was a bit too much," said Greg, as they steered them toward their apartment.

After three blocks the women's steps became surer. "Looks like the walk is helping," said Mark, "but we couldn't let you drive like this. Our place is right around the corner. We'll make coffee and get you in shape to drive."

The girls didn't argue.

"Up this one flight of steps now and you can relax for awhile."

The steps were narrow and Mark put his arm around Jan's back and under her arm to help her. Greg helped Sandy. Both took the opportunity to cup the girls' left breasts as they steadied them. So firm and soft, thought Mark, and no bra. Greg's hand had the extra layer of sweater to separate him from her goodies, but still felt his pecker begin to twitch.

The boys took it slowly. Every two or three steps they would pause. Jan's head rested on Mark's shoulder and he began to gently massage her nipple each time they stopped to rest. It grew long and hard by the time they reached the landing. Before he put his key in the lock, he tilted Jan's head back and kissed her tenderly on the lips. She lacked response but let him have his way with her lips. When she finally parted her lips to allow his tongue to enter her mouth, Greg said, "C'mon Mark, Sandy's getting heavy. We still have a step to go."

Mark got the door open and led Jan to the couch. She tried to focus her eyes and barely succeeded as she sat down. Sandy plopped down on the other end of the couch.

"Thanks, guys," said Sandy, "We'd never have made it on our own." She let her eyes close.

Greg and Mark huddled in the kitchen. "What do you think?" asked Greg, "they're far enough gone to let us strip and fuck 'em. It's lucky they didn't get sick."

"This is tricky. The bimbo's we bang would wake up and want more, but these are classy bitches. They might cry rape."

"Nah, they've got husbands."

"Precisely. If they don't get home tonight and their husbands find out, what better excuse do they have than rape."

"Oh Jeez, I'm as horny as sailor after a six months voyage, and remember, they said their hubbies were out of town. "

"Go ahead then. Put it to little Sandy. Odds are with you, but I'm going to wait until Jan sobers up. Well, maybe not completely."

"What do I tell my boner. It's going to think I turned my collar."

"Slap it around and let it know who's boss."

"If I touch it, I think it would spit at me."

"Put on water for coffee and I'll turn on some music."

"Do we have any John Phillip Sousa? I want Sandy to march back to my bedroom, and soon. None of that slow stuff. They might sleep forever."

In the living room, Jan and Sandy both sat with their faces in their hands. At least they're awake, thought Mark. "How're you doing?"

"Better," said Jan.

"The room's quit twirling," said Sandy.

"Coffee's coming up."

"I gotta pee," said Jan.

"Here I'll help you up."

"Let's see if I can make it. Point me in the right direction." Jan pushed herself up with the help of the armrest and swayed a little. Mark led her by the arm to the john, which was across the room. At the door, he asked, "Need any help?"

Jan grinned, "I'll make it."

"Sorry to hear that."

She made a face at him and said, "Down boy."

Jan returned to the couch, walking much steadier. Still holding her head, Sandy spread her fingers and peeked through them. "That john looks three miles away."

"Give it a shot," said Jan.

Sandy stood and with her first step she started to fall. Mark grabbed her. One hand landed full on her breast. "Thanks," mumbled Sandy. He steered her to the door, keeping his hand plastered to her boob.

"Need assistance?"

"Maybe a little. Would you pull my panties down? Kiddin' jes' kiddin'."

Jan's eyes narrowed.

Sandy stayed so long that Mark knocked on the door. "You okay?"

"Comin'. The toilet tissue feels so good I hate to stop wipin'." Sandy washed her hands, opened the door and held out her hand to Mark. She leaned heavily against him as he led her back to her seat. As she plopped down her legs spread open, giving him a straight shot of her panties.

Greg came in with a tray of coffee mugs and got an eyeful too. Sandy finally got her legs together and said, "Sorry about that."

Both guys continued to stare at her legs even though the gates had closed. "Like cream in your coffee?" Greg asked of no one in particular. He still stared at Sandy, hoping for a second act.

"Just black," said Jan.

Greg gave his head a quick shake as if to rearrange his thoughts and presented Jan with a choice of mugs. She used both hands to lift the coffee and gingerly placed it on the end table beside her after taking a small sip.

"I think Sandy might need help," said Mark. He took a mug and brought it to Sandy.

"Lean forward some so it won't spill." Sandy tilted forward and Mark peered down her dress top. "A little more." More of her breasts showed. "There now, be careful as you take a sip. Better get a napkin, Greg, if some drops it'll ruin her dress or burn her thighs."

Greg hurried and brought a dishtowel, which he spread on her lap. He positioned himself strategically and said, "better bend forward some more" Sandy leaned to expose all of her sheer lace bra. The outline of both pink nipples pushed at her bra cups. "Drink it slowly now. No hurry."

"Why don'tcha have her stand on her head. The view's just as good on the other end," said Jan, with a heavy edge in her voice.

"We're just good scouts, remember?"

"I'll bet if you rubbed your two dicks together you could start a campfire."

"Don't get testy, Jan, Sandy's more out of it than you."

"Talking about her dress?"

"Hey, we're normal. I've had art appreciation and none of the slides or pictures in class offered this much beauty."

"I'm not wearing a bra," said Jan, as she pushed her chest out.

"How can we tell with you all covered up like that."

Jan pulled the fabric of her white top against her breast and said, "Can't you see my nipple?"

"Maybe a little bit."

"Are you two lookin' at my boobs?" asked Sandy.

"Yes we are and we can't tear our eyes away. I don't think there's a prettier pair on campus."

"Really? Isn't that sweet of you to say that? Just a little more coffee and I'll have to sit back up. It isn't nice for girls to show their titties."

"Think of it as doing a good deed. Like Mother Teresa. Two college guys in need of stimulation and needing someone to adore. You can share your beauty and do a good deed at the same time."

"Well, you can look a little bit longer, but I'm not taking my bra off. Wow am I woozy!"

"You're wonderful, Sandy. We could look at you all night," continued Mark, as he snuck a glance at Jan, who was squirming in her seat. She's jealous at Sandy getting all the attention. How can that be put to good use?

"How's your coffee doing, Jan?" Mark called out over his shoulder, "and do you need a blanket or something to cover up with?"

"Looks like Sandy needs the covering up."

"She's being a good sport even though she's still a bit drunk."

"Yeah, she may make the Olympics next year. Is tit-orama a category?"

"It ought to be," said Greg.

Sandy's eyes kept closing her eyes and she didn't want more coffee. Reluctantly, they eased Sandy back on the couch to prop against the arm. She slept.

"How about more coffee, Jan?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Greg went to fill her cup.

"Sandy gave us a night to remember. We don't have money to date. We scope a few girlie magazines. Watch some X-rated movies. Seeing a beautiful woman in the flesh is a real treat for us. You know when we arrived both of you were zonked and Sandy still is. We almost gave way to our desires. We could've taken advantage you know. We were dying to."

Jan licked her lips. "What stopped you?"

"A lot of self-control. We figured maybe you'd appreciate our respect and that you might do something nice for us," said Mark.

"Like what Sandy did. Let us admire her beauty," added Greg.

Jan squirmed in her seat. "I doubt she'll remember when she wakes up."

"Maybe, but she seems to be the understanding type. A giving person."

"And I'm not?"

"You probably have your reasons. Your dress covers up everything. Maybe a flaw there? No, don't answer. I shouldn't pry. When Sandy wakes up I'll bet she'll be nice to us again."

Jan bit her lower lip. "I'm not thinking quite straight yet myself. You guys have been pretty neat."

Greg returned with more coffee.

Jan's hand trembled somewhat as she took it. "You say that just seeing a real woman, no funny business, would mean a lot to you."

"It would mean everything."

Jan looked intently at each of them for a sign of insincerity.

"How old are you?"

"Barely twenty," Mark lied.

Jan, still partly drunk and not thinking about the arithmetic of their being college juniors, said, "I might feel comfortable baring a little. Not all the way."

"Anything you feel comfortable with."

"I like to be teased," said Greg.

"I could dance for you. Put on something slow and dreamy."

"Do it, Greg."

When the music started, Jan got up, still unsteady on her feet. "Turn the lights lower."

"Do it, Greg."

Jan swayed back and forth, closed her eyes and pulled her skirt up at the waist. This allowed the long slit at thigh length to rise slowly higher. Holding the skirt with one hand, she let the other drop to the slit to feel how far up it was. She continued to finger the dress higher at the waist until her lowered hand felt the mesh of her white panties. Jan knew they showed everything but brought the slit higher. She pulled the panel of the skirt to the side to expose her panties and held it there for three seconds. She counted. Then she let her skirt fall back to its full length. She leaned forward and with both hands she grasped her left ankle and caressed her leg, slowly bringing her hands higher up engage the inverted vee of the slit. She placed a palm on each thigh and brought both hands up enough to show a full frontal view of her panties and let the skirt drop again.

"Great," whispered Mark, "I had no idea your body was so beautiful."

Jan smiled and lifted her lashes. The two boys sitting on the couch in front of her had leaned forward and the desire in their faces was like applause. She walked over to Mark and got on her knees. She spread his legs and held her hair to one side as she dipped her head down to expose the back of her neck. She took his right hand and guided it to the hook, which held the top of the dress together. He got the message. As the material parted and fell she held it with her left hand in the front and sat back straight. She extended her right arm. He grasped the end of the sleeve and she slowly withdrew her right arm. She switched hands to hold the front of the dress and presented her left arm to Greg. He held the left sleeve while she withdrew her arm.

"You're so gorgeous," said Greg, as she stood up again.

Jan turned and walked away a few paces before turning to her right side. She teased the top of her dress down her shoulder until the complete side of her breast was exposed but used her left hand to hide her nipple, when she turned to face them head on. She arched an eyebrow as a question. "Yes, please yes, show us," they said.

Jan laughed and nodded her head before turning to her left side. Again the dress came down over that shoulder and she covered the left nipple with her right hand. Her elbows still clutched the dress top. She lifted her elbows to allow the top to fall completely away. Now's the time of truth, she thought. I've shown my breasts before but never in this kind of a situation. Alone in a room with two strangers, but their eyes look so hungry. I'll flash them. She pulled her right hand from her left nipple area over to her right and vice versa. Quickly, but not too fast. They got a look.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds