• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Beth at a Bachelor Party

Beth at a Bachelor Party

12

Beth sat on Joe's lap facing him. He nuzzled his face between her bare tits. She turned her head and looked back at me.

"Man, Beth has some great tits!" Joe mumbled as his lips latched on to Beth's left nipple. Beth moaned and her eyes rolled back in her head. I could hardly believe I was watching another man suck my wife's tit. It was my fault, I guess.

It was Joe's bachelor party and I was supposed to hire a stripper for the event. There were only four of us, Joe, Tommy, Ben and myself. Well, to make a long story short, the stripper I had hired bailed on us at the last minute.

When I told my wife, Beth, about my situation, she volunteered to be the entertainment.

"What!" I exclaimed. "They're going to expect a stripper."

"So?" said Beth. "They don't know me. I can pull it off".

"But they are going to expect you to take off some clothes and maybe show Joe a little attention".

"Well, I could show a little skin and love on Joe a little bit. Nothing serious. It'll be fun and a little erotic. Wait until we get home afterwards."

"They going to expect to see your tits," I said.

"It's not a big deal," Beth replied. "I'll dance around a bit, take off my bra, give them all a good look. Maybe sit on Joe's lap. They're just titties. You like them don't you?"

With that, Beth pulled up her halter top and let her titties fall out. One minute later, we were in the bedroom fucking our brains out. Beth had won that argument.

So, here we were...

The other men in the room cheered as Joe switched to the other tit and Beth let out a little squeal.

"I wish it was my bachelor party!" Tommy shouted and everyone laughed, including Beth. She gave Tommy a little suggestive wink and started grinding her ass into Joe's lap.

"Oh, my," Beth announced, "I think the guest of honor is getting a little excited." I assumed she meant she could feel his dick getting hard beneath her ass.

"Who wants to see the groom's equipment?" she asked the room.

"Yeah! Let's see what you got, Joe," Ben shouted.

"Yeah, take it out!" Tommy added.

I watched helplessly as Beth slid off of Joe's lap and knelt in front of him. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He lifted himself off of the chair a bit, and Beth pulled his pants down around his ankles. Joe's cock was pointing straight up, forming a tent inside of his white boxer shorts. There was already a small wet spot where the tip of his cock was pressing against the fabric of his shorts.

"Not bad," said Beth. I watched my wife slip her right hand up the left leg opening of Joe's boxers. Her hand was no longer visible, but it was obvious that she had wrapped it around the shaft of Joe's penis.

"Ahhhhhh," was all Joe could say as Beth grasped his cock and slowly started pumping it. My mind was racing. This had all started out as a joke and now I was watching my wife give a friend of mine a hand job while most of my other friends watched and cheered. I was wondering just how far Beth was going to go. Stripping was one thing, but jacking off my buddy was another. Was she going to stop soon? Was she going to do it until he came?

"I can barely get my hand around it, Joe," Beth said to him as she smiled up at his face. "I'll bet you're gonna make someone a great husband!"

Beth kept pumping slowly and everyone watched as her hand moved up and down around Joe's penis beneath the thin cloth of his underwear. I watched my wife as she looked down at the bouncing shape. She looked up briefly at the others who were watching, one at a time, and smiled. Lastly she looked at me.

Ok, that's enough, I thought. Everyone has seen your tits. Joe has gotten his dick massaged. All of the guys have gotten a good show. Take your hand out of Joe's boxers, put your top back on and let's ease on out of this situation.

It was almost like she could hear my thoughts, because she smiled and almost imperceptibly shook her head, No.

Oh, god, what's coming? I thought. My sweet wife was not going to stop.

With her empty hand, Beth parted the fly of Joe's boxers. Her other hand pushed the tip of his dick through the opening. It was obvious to everyone that he was slowly oozing cum.

Beth got up from the floor. Joe was slumped back in his chair, his erect cock sticking up through the fly opening of his boxers. He opened his eyes and you could see he was a little embarrassed, exposed like that in a room full of guys.

"Don't be shy, Joe," Beth said seeing his uncomfortableness. "I'll bet all each these guys wishes it was them sitting here in your place. Isn't that right, guys?"

"Hell, yes," said Ben.

"Yep," said Tommy.

The rest just nodded in agreement. I nodded, too. I didn't want to draw attention to myself.

"Ok," Beth said. "Anyone who wants a little of what Joe just got, take your cock out and let me see it."

Beth looked directly at me. "You first she said."

"Uh, uh, ok," I muttered. I was on the spot now. I had had a hard on since the moment Beth had taken off her bra for these guys. I was confused. On one hand it was my very own wife showing her goodies to a group of guys. It was definitely hot. Trying to act nonchalant as possible, I pushed my pants and briefs down to reveal my fully erect cock.

"Very nice," Beth exclaimed. She walked slowly over to me, her breasts swaying. She looked me straight in the eyes, and reached down and grabbed my penis. "Would you like to suck on a titty while I do this?" she asked.

I didn't hesitate. I cupped her breasts in my hands and pushed her right nipple into my mouth and began sucking. Her hand started jacking my cock up and down.

"What's your name, baby?" she asked. She was playing this up for real.

"Jason," I said, playing along.

"Well, Jason, you've got a really nice cock." She released my cock and climbed onto my lap just like she had done for Joe. My cock was now pressed against the warm, wet crotch of her panties. She rubbed her pussy against my cock for several seconds and then stood up.

"Very nice, Jason," but I see others are waiting. She winked at me. "I'll be back."

Tommy and Ben were sitting on the couch, Tommy on the right.

"Who's next?" Beth asked, looking at no one in particular. Two hands went up.

This is getting a little out of hand, I thought, but another part of me couldn't wait to see what my wife was going to do next.

Joe and I were both sitting in our chairs with our dicks exposed. Beth looked at Tommy and Ben. "Names?" she asked.

"Tommy".

"Ben".

"Ok, Tommy and Ben, I have two titties and two hands, so let's see what you boys have," Beth said as she moved over to stand in front of them. They wasted no time in getting their pants down to the floor.

She dropped to her knees and wrapped her left hand around Tommy's dick and her right hand around Ben's and began giving them both her now-familiar hand job treatment. Tommy reached down and cupped her left breast letting her erect nipple slip in between his fingers. Ben reached down, briefly cupped her right breast, and then reached down further and cupped her pussy over the panty material. Beth didn't resist. He began massaging her pussy lips.

"Damn, you are soaking wet, Beth!" Ben said.

Beth moaned. I could tell she was pressing her wet pussy back against Ben's hand.

Beth was almost panting now.

She looked over her shoulder at me. My beautiful wife was kneeling in front of two of my friends, jerking them both off while one of them fondled her pussy. My hand found its way to my own cock and I started masturbating.

Beth let go of Ben's dick, briefly and reached down between her legs and pulled the panty material to one side. "Put some fingers in me, Ben" she said, looking up at him.

"How many?" Ben responded.

"I'll let you know when to quit," Beth replied. My view as blocked, but I knew what Beth's sweet, furry pussy looked like when she was aroused. The black hair around would be glistening and her clitoris would be swollen and peeking out.

I looked over at Joe. Not surprisingly, he was stroking his own cock and enjoying the show.

I couldn't see well enough to know how many fingers Ben had inserted into my wife's dripping pussy. Must have been just right, though, judging by the way Beth was gyrating on his hand.

I looked at Tommy. His head was tilted back on the couch as Beth continued to work his cock. Every once in a while he would look down to watch her hand stroking up and down on his shaft. He was still massaging her left titty as far as I could tell.

Beth looked up at Tommy. "Would you like to take a turn, Tommy?" she asked.

Ben pulled his hand away from Beth's pussy. Beth let go of Tommy's cock long enough to take his hand off of her breast and move it down between her legs. She pulled the fabric of her panties to the other side to accommodate Tommy's fingers. Almost immediately she started moaning again. Obviously, Tommy's fingers were in her pussy.

A few minutes of this and Beth stood up. She let go of both cocks and hooked the elastic top of her panties with both hands. "These things just seem to be getting in the way, don't they?" she smiled at Tommy. She pushed the panties down, stepped out of them and turned and tossed them to me. What a tease. I could see her pussy lips were wet and swollen. The hairs around her pussy had little drops of dew on them.

Now, completely naked, she resumed her position on her knees between Tommy and Ben. After placing Tommy's hand back on her pussy, she grabbed both cocks and resumed stroking. She pushed her ass a little up in the air to give Joe and I a better view of the action. Without the panties to obstruct the view, I could see Tommy's fingers sliding in and out of my wife's pussy.

"Ok, guys", Beth said suddenly. "This is a lot of fun, but our guest of honor is being neglected".

Still on her knees, Beth "walked" back over to the chair where Joe was stroking his cock. This whole party had already gone much farther than I could ever have imagined. Where was this headed now?

"Did you enjoy the show, Joe?" Beth asked looking up at him.

"Oh, yeah," Joe managed as he continued to stroke himself.

"Well let me take over there," Beth said looking at his cock. Joe released his grip and Beth wrapped her right hand around his shaft and squeezed. A few drops of pre-cum oozed out of the head of his cock.

"Oh yeah, the good stuff!" Beth said and just like that, she lowered her lips to the head of his cock and slurped up the pearly liquid. The "good stuff"? Did my wife just say that about another man's semen? Did my wife just suck another man's pre cum into her mouth? Did she just do all of this while I was sitting not ten feet away. My head was spinning.

"Got any more in there?" Beth asked, looking up at Tommy with a smile. She knew the answer. I knew the answer. Hell, we all knew the answer. She gave his dick a gentle squeeze. A few more drops of cum seeped out and she quickly lapped it up.

Beth cupped Joe's balls in her left hand and very, very slowly guided Joe's cock head into the space between her parted lips. We all watched as more and more of Joe's cock disappeared into my wife's mouth. This was more than Joe or Tommy or Ben had expected when they asked me to get a stripper for the party. It was like I had hired a prostitute, not a stripper. And that prostitute was my wife!

Joe put both of his hands on my wife's head. He began slowly thrusting up into her accommodating mouth. Beth put her hands on his thighs to control the depth of his thrusts, although, it was clear, Joe was being a "gentleman" about the whole process. Over and over and over, Joe's dick slid upwards into Beth's eager mouth.

As turned on as Joe was, I didn't expect him to last long. I was right. In a couple of minutes he began breathing heavier and heavier and moaning. Finally he announced "I'm coming!" and his body arched up and became almost rigid. Beth never flinched, but held her head still; her lips wrapped snugly around Joe's cock, and let him ejaculate into her mouth - my wife's mouth.

Beth waited for Joe's moment to subside. She looked up at him. He looked down at her. Their eyes locked and I could see her open her mouth while he gazed at her. I couldn't see for sure, but I've seen enough porn to know that she was showing him her mouth full of his cum. Joe was smiling ear-to-ear.

"Mmmmmmm", was all Beth could manage with her mouth so full of cum.

Beth closed her mouth and turned a bit to her left and looked back at me. Her cheeks were still bulging. She smiled as best she could and, slowly, very slowly, parted her lips and let just a little bit of Joe's cum dribble out of her mouth, down her chin and drip onto her breasts. Her eyes were glowing with excitment.

Tommy and Ben were both craning their necks to see what I was seeing. Beth seemed to notice and turned the other way so they could get a better view. She tilted her head back a bit and opened her mouth slowly. Her mouth was full of Joe's cum and she played with it with her tongue. She turned back to me so I could see, too.

Then she closed her mouth and swallowed. My wife had just swallowed another man's cum while a room full of men watched.

"Nice load, Joe" Beth said turning back to Joe who was totally exhausted.

She turned and looked at Tommy and Ben, "But I think I could use a second helping," she said feigning shyness. "And maybe a third," she giggled.

You could feel the level of anticipation in the room skyrocket.

Oh great, I thought, my wife is going to blow Tommy or Ben or both, too, while I watched. Well I guess that, since she has already blown Joe, what's two more? That ship has already sailed.

At least she isn't fucking them.

She worked her way over to Tommy, dropped to her knees and started sucking. Just like that. Tommy didn't thrust like Joe. He just sat back and let Beth slide her mouth up and down his swollen cock. With her right hand, she reached over and grabbed Ben's dick and began gently pumping it.

"I see how it is" Beth said, letting his penis fall from her mouth. "You're going to make me work for it. Bet I can make you cum in less than five minutes!" She looked back at me. "Jason, you've got a watch. Time him please."

So there I sat, my cock hard from the "entertainment", looking at my watch while my wife sucked off yet another guy while see jacked off a third.

With that, Beth went to work mouth-fucking Tommy's cock. Her head was bobbing up and down and his cock was sliding in and out. I was watching Beth when suddenly she took her mouth off of Tommy's cock, turned to me and said, "Time?"

Oh crap, I thought. She was serious. I hadn't been timing anything. Not letting on, I answered, "three minutes" although I really had no idea. She didn't seem to notice and smiled at me sweetly then turned her head back to Tommy's lap and sucked his shiny cock back into her mouth. Up and down, her lips slid over his throbbing cock. Tommy's right hand rested gently on the back of my wife's head and I watched it rise and fall as her head bobbed up and down.

Two minutes later and Tommy still had not come.

"Time" I called.

Nobody appeared to hear me. Tommy kept moaning. Beth kept sucking. A couple of minutes later and you could see Tommy was close. He stiffened a bit and moaned and Beth quit bobbing her head. Everyone knew what was happening. Tommy was pulsing his semen into Beth's mouth. It was very quiet for a few seconds. Beth's head was motionless, but I could see her cheeks hollowed out as she maintained suction on Tommy's cock. I glanced down at Beth's ass and her pussy juices were literally running down the insides of her thighs. Through all of this, she never broke rhythm stroking Ben's cock.

When it was clear that Tommy had finished cumming, Beth released his cock from her mouth and it fell away wet and glistening and rested on Tommy's thigh. Then she did for Tommy what she had done for Joe. She tilted her head back and showed him her "prize". Ben, who was sitting next to Tommy was leaning in a bit and watching, too. Beth turned her head just a little towards Ben so he could get a better view.

"That's a lotta cum, Beth." Ben said. "You worked hard for it. You earned it."

Beth giggled and almost choked on her mouth full of cum.

She closed her mouth and turned back so Joe and I could see, too.

She opened her mouth so that we could see what Tommy and Ben had seen after Joe's blowjob. My wife's mouth almost overflowing with Tommy's gooey, white cum. Tipping her head forward ever so slightly, the cum started to roll forward into the space between her lower teeth and her bottom lip. She widened her mouth and let the cum ooze to the corners of her lips. The cum was slowly seeping out between her lower and upper lips. At the last possible moment she caught it and slurped it back in. She did this a couple of times and then she tipped her head back and swallowed.

She opened her mouth to show me that it was gone. Tommy's cum had gone to join Joe's cum in my wife's tummy. What was I supposed to think about that? Meanwhile, I could see Ben watching her. He had that "what-about-me" look on his face.

I fully expected that there was a blowjob in Ben's immediate future and another mouthful of cum in Beth's.

At least she isn't fucking them, I thought again.

As is on cue, Beth said, "I haven't forgotten about you Ben."

Beth turned back to where Tommy and Ben were sitting. Ben's cock was standing straight up and Tommy's semi-rigid cock was lying wet and sticky against his thigh. Beth grabbed Ben's had cock with her right hand, but looked up at Tommy and said, "let me clean that up for you, sweetie."

With that she started licking up the remnants of Tommy's blowjob until he was clean. There was a trickle of cum on Tommy's thigh. She leaned in and slurped it up while looking him directly in the eyes. We could see that Tommy was already starting to recover a bit. His semi-erect dick was coming back to life.

Beth noticed, too, and said "hold that thought, Tommy" and giggled and turned her attention back to Ben.

"What's it going to be, Ben? Do you want to fuck my mouth like Joe or would you rather I suck you off like I did Tommy?" Beth asked like it was the most normal question in the world.

"Seriously?" Ben responded.

"Yes," said Beth. "Your choice. Any way you want it as long as it ends with your cum in my mouth."

"I think I would like you to suck my cock until I am almost ready to cum and then I want you to open your mouth so I can jack off into it and watch it," Ben replied.

"I guess you need to be standing up for that, then", Beth said, not the least taken aback by the request.

She pulled Ben to his feet and guided him to the center of the room. She dropped to her knees and began sucking his cock. Ben could resist fucking her mouth a little so it was sort of half of what Tommy had gotten and half of what Joe had gotten.

Beth put her hands on Ben's hips and pulled him into her mouth rhythmically. They worked like a team. Dick forward, mout forward. Dick back, motuh back.

Beth stopped for a moment and said to the group, "Since I'm catching Ben's cum in my mouth, why don't the rest of you come gather around and watch and jack yourselves. After Ben cums in my mouth, I'll take as much cum as the rest of you can provide."

So there we were, Ben was getting a blowjob by my wife and Tommy, Joe and myself circled around them slowly massaging our cocks. Almost at the same time, Joe and Tommy reached down and eached cupped one of Beth's tits and let their fingers focus on her erect nipples. Beth was moaning around Ben's cock as it slipped in and out of her mouth.

Minutes went by and Ben started to moan. Beth was slowly sliding her mouth over his cock, back and forth. Ben's breathing quickened and we could tell it was his time. He pushed Beth back on her haunches.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Beth at a Bachelor Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds