Beth at a Bachelor Party

Beth dutifully opened her mouth wide and stared up at him while he took his cock in his right hand and started pumping. The tip was inches from her waiting mouth and he was trying not to accidentally bump her teeth with his fist as he masturbated his cock.

"Here it comes, Beth!" Ben exclaimed.

"Give it to me, Ben. Give me a mouthful of cum!" my wife encouraged Ben.

The first blast of white cum went straight to the back of Beth's mouth. You could tell she struggled just a bit to keep from choking. A second blast followed, but she was a bit more ready this time and caught it like a pro. Another, less powerful, blast missed and landed on Beth's cheek. The following volleys were relatively weak and splashed up against Beth's upper teeth and on her chin and lips.

When it was clear that Ben had finished spurting his semen, Beth gathered together all of the cum in her mouth to the front of her mouth. Then she used her finger to scoop the stray cum from her face and lips into her mouth. Finally, she leaned forward and took the head of Ben's dripping dick in her mouth and sucked. I guess he must have had one more spurt. His dick spasmed one more time. Beth's eyes got even bigger. It was quite a load that Ben had provided. After Ben's dick fell away from Beth's mouth, she opened wide and made sure that everyone of us had plenty of time to see her latest mouthful of cum. With everyone's eyes on her prize, she closed her eyes, swallowed, and then opened her eyes. She opened her empty mouth and showed us all where the cum had been.

Then she smiled at the rest of us.

"Who's next," she sounded really eager.

Since I hadn't cum yet, I stepped up to her waiting mouth and, after a very few seconds, pumped my own load of semen into my sweet wife's waiting mouth. Her eyes got really big as she struggled not to let any of my cum escape. Without a lot of ceremony, she gulped it down.

"That was the biggest load yet, Jason" Beth exclaimed.

"Well, I've been waiting a long time and it's been building up," I replied.

"Did you enjoy watching the others cum in my mouth?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Uh, yeah, I think so," I said, smiling.

"Well, step back and enjoy round two," Beth said.

Round two took a little longer, but my sweet wife managed to swallow three more (although smaller) loads before it was my turn again. The ritual was pretty much the same. She sat back with her pretty mouth open and waiting. One by one, Joe, Tommy and Ben jacked off into her. She swallowed each load and cleaned up the donor's dick with her tongue and lips afterwards.

When it was finally my turn, I said, "Beth, you know, you've been really great, but don't you need some relief, too?"

"What do you suggest Jason?" Beth asked.

"I'd really like to fuck you, Beth," I said.

"Hmmm. I don't know, Jason. I think that's against stripper rules," she seemed serious.

"What?!", I blurted out. I was thinking about all that semen sloshing around in my wife's tummy. How was that not against the rules? Anyway, the rules had gone out the window when she first latched on to Joe's cock.

"Just kidding, Jason," and with that she bent over the arm of the sofa a pushed her ass in in the air.

I stepped forward and let the fingers of my right hand slip into her vagina. It was more than ready for a dick. She let out a long-deserved moan as my cock entered her pussy.

The images of everything my wife had done were circling in my mind and I didn't last nearly as long as Beth needed to get off.

Beth moaned a little disappointedly as I came and my dick slipped out of her sloppy pussy. I felt bad for Beth but then I heard a voice over my shoulder. It was Joe. "Don't worry, Jason. I can take it from here."

I looked behind me and Joe and Tommy and Ben were lined up single file. All had erect cocks. I stepped aside and Joe took my place. His cock slipped easily inside of Beth's pussy.

Well so much for not fucking them, I thought. I guess I started this.

"Is that still you, Jason?" Beth asked.

"No, it's Joe," answered Joe as he started thrusting.

"That feels really good, Joe. I'll bet you're gonna make someone a great husband!" Beth said.

Great, now another man was actually fucking my wife.

"We're all gonna take a turn or two," Tommy announced.

"That's fine by me, Tommy. I can stay as long as you guys want", Beth said.

In a few minutes, Beth started orgasming and screaming. Tommy pumped his load into her and was immediately replaced by Ben who started humping Beth furiously.

"I'm guessing that's you, Ben," Beth managed to ask through her moans.

"Yep," Ben replied and then Beth started convulsing again.

It didn't take Ben long to shoot his third load into my wife's wanton pussy. Now there was cum actually running down Beth's legs onto the carpet. It was my turn again. I lasted long enough this time to give Beth a couple of orgasms.

"Good job, Jason", Beth said breathlessly. "I knew you had it in you."

"Thanks, darling," I replied, "but I had it in you.

"Yeah, Beth, we all had it in you!" Tommy laughed. We all laughed.

"Oh, Jason?" Beth asked.

"Yes, dear?"

"Are the rest of the guys ready to go again?" she asked.

I looked over my shoulder at Joe and Tommy and Ben still stroking their excited cocks.

"It looks that way, Beth."

"Give them a message for me will you?" Beth asked.

"Sure. What is it?" I answered.

"Tell them there's more than one hole back there." Beth said.

Everyone cheered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds