Bethanie & Maddy: The Bet Pt. 03

"Well, eat up!" Bethanie grinned, stepping back.

"Can I get a fork?" Maddy asked, not quite twigging where this was going.

"Ah... no, I don't think so." Bethanie pursed her lips seriously.

"I... what?" Maddy was lost, seriously confused.

"Well, you're down there on the floor. Dinner's on the floor... You don't need any silverware. No hands either."

"Are you saying...?" Maddy's face was scarlet with blood and far more outraged than she had been when instructed to climax five times while humping a dildo attached to the refrigerator.

"Get down there and tuck in!" Bethanie laughed, her hands on her hips, waiting to see what the blonde would do. With Bethanie standing over her like that, the bowl of pasta on the floor as a kind of challenge, Maddy really did feel smaller than her lover. She... she wanted her to eat out of the bowl like... like a dog?

"You're joking right, Bethy? This is kind of... freaky."

"You didn't think I could be freaky, huh?"

"I... I don't know."

"You're going to hurt my feelings soon baby!" Bethanie pouted, "I made that for both of us. And you always like my cooking!"

"Bethy," Maddy made one last appeal, still kneeling, her legs spread slightly on either side of her, looking up at the tall brunette who was still wearing the skirt and top she had worn to work that day, "Bethy, I'm tired... please."

"You lost the bet." Bethanie shrugged, and Maddy felt her will collapse. She had to obey, she had to do it, and everything she did this week would prove her love. She leaned forwards and moved onto her hands and knees again, crawling the two feet to the bowl, which lay steaming in the middle of the floor.

She was glad that Bethanie couldn't see her face now, because she wasn't exactly sure what expressions were skipping and sliding over it. She was torn; this was hot, but it was humiliating to a degree that she hadn't expected Bethanie to take her to.

She looked down at the bowl, her face right above it, and then, with a sigh of defeat, she lowered her head and started to eat.

She had to lower herself onto her elbows, which meant that her ass was raised obscenely, as if she were expecting to be mounted at any moment. Her hands then, were either side of the bowl, and she had to dip her head and pick off pieces of pasta and bacon and mushroom as best she could, using just her lips and tongue. It was delicious, but eating it like this, like an animal, was just... she couldn't help but feel ashamed.

It was only that Bethanie had told her to do it, that Bethanie was watching, that made it alright. She found quickly that she couldn't enjoy the taste, she was so distracted by what she must look like. And though at first it was easy, taking food from the top of the dish and licking her lips, soon she was having to lean further into the bowl and she started to catch her nose and her cheeks on the food around her. She was smearing the thick, creamy sauce all over her pretty face.

"How is it?" Bethanie asked, her voice neutral, not gloating, not apologetic, just curious.

"It's..." Maddy was shocked again at how timid and defeated she sounded. She hardly recognised her own voice, "It's delicious Bethy."

"I'll be back in a moment," her girlfriend responded, and skipped out of the room.

Maddy kept eating, kept getting her face messier and messier with the creamy goop of the sauce. Even with Bethanie out of the room she found that she was committed to the bet, committed to the rules, and she didn't dare use her hands at all. Bethanie was back before she knew it, and she stood over her, still fully dressed in her smart suit pants and grey blouse fiddling with something. When Maddy raised her eyes she saw her girlfriend's bare feet right in front of her.

"Is it fun? Eating like that I mean?" Maddy stopped eating for a minute and hung her head, not sure whether to keep up the charade of enjoying the meal. She couldn't - she really wasn't enjoying it.

"No. No, it's... I feel dirty."

"Well, dirty is..."

"Not sexy-dirty," Maddy interrupted, "My face is dirty. And I feel... stupid down here." She couldn't keep the sullen, sour note from dominating her tone.

"But you look so cute!" Bethanie was unmoved, and she moved around Maddy now, behind the kneeling girl and out of sight. "Maybe I'll make you eat every meal like this, this week."

Suddenly Maddy sobbed. The sound came from her throat, and she realised that it had been tight for some time; trembling, holding some kind of pressure inside her. This... desperate burst of emotion was... it was unlike her. It caught both her and Bethanie by surprise, and forced Maddy to realise that her ordeal that night really had stretched her thin.

"Shhh," Bethanie understood that her girlfriend - down on her knees and elbows and actually feeling embarrassed for once, actually being pushed well outside of her comfort zone - was really shaken and tired. "Just finish eating, baby." Maddy kept quiet and lowered her cute blonde head back to the bowl. Half way there she froze and gasped.

Bethanie, kneeling behind her, had touched her fingers so, so gently to the fierce red folds of her pussy. But it wasn't this contact that had shocked her - it was how cold Bethanie's fingers were. Maddy's slender, naked back trembled. "It's some lotion I picked up at the store today," the tall brunette explained, "I thought I should take care of you too - since you'd been so good."

"Oh it... it feels so good Bethy." For some reason Maddy felt her eyes start to water. Was she crying? God, what was wrong with her? She was just so... tired. So spent. The kindness of her girlfriend massaging soothing lotion into her sore, tormented pussy was almost too much for her.

"Just finish your dinner and let me do this, 'kay baby?" Maddy nodded silently and brought her lips to the sticky pasta again. At the same time she felt Bethanie's fingers, coated with the cool cream start to make gentle circles all around the outside of her angry, red pussy. "How's that?" Bethanie's voice was so gentle, caressing almost as softly as her fingers, "A little better?" Maddy nodded again. "Keep eating."

But as Maddy dipped to the bowl again, in a movement that couldn't help reminding her of animals around a Savannah watering hole, she found that the sensations that were radiating through her were more than soothing. Deep down inside her, at her very core, she was getting turned on again. She felt her face grow hotter still (incredible that she was able to blush any deeper than she already was) and slumped a little. Her nose ended up in the pasta, but she couldn't even summon the strength to lift it away.

Bethanie's fingers were stroking her and caressing her so gently and softly that she was pretty sure her girlfriend wasn't deliberately trying to tease another climax from her spent, defeated body. She was really trying to nurse her sore pussy better, but the affection in her movements, and the very thought of Bethanie kneeling, her hand in Maddy's cunt, was enough to start the blonde's insatiable mind turning. Wow, if she was still horny after all this maybe she really did have a problem.

Neither girl said anything now, and the only sounds in the room were Maddy's torn, broken breaths and the soft licks of Bethanie's fingers as they finished smoothing the lotion into the burning folds of that cute little cleft, dimming the hue from a violent red to a startling fuchsia.

And then onto the last area, the most sensitive spot of all. Bethanie's fingers were so gentle, spreading the cool, wonderful cream around the front of her girl's cunt and probing so, so carefully to find her sorely abused clit. Maddy fought to keep her tongue from giving things away - how turned on she was getting all over again under this new stimulation, so soft and gentle that she wasn't sure it wasn't mostly in her mind. But then why should she try to keep quiet? She was so confused about what was right and... what was wrong... but surely Bethanie's loving fingers as they worked the lotion into her skin by the tiniest of degrees... surely that was right?

Her breathing was getting faster and there was a glow now, a soft, warm feeling radiating out from her core. She had thought the battery was dead, but here it was, sparking again, recharged by Bethanie's hand.

"Baby, are you ok?" her girlfriend's sweet, rich voice broke the spell that was keeping her silent. But Maddy couldn't produce any words. She just knelt, ass in the air, face in the creamy pasta (her cheek pressed firmly into it now, her hair getting matted and thick, she didn't even notice), and whimpered. Even the voice of reason that had held on through all that torment and trauma earlier on was silent now as she just surrendered, wholly and completely.

And then suddenly she felt the radiance, the glow, grow brighter and more powerful until she couldn't see anything beyond it's blinding light. She heard herself cry out, she felt her elbows slip and the bowl of pasta under her face skitter forwards, and she came again.

"Oh baby. Did you come again?" Bethanie asked, a little unnecessarily. Maddy still had no language - she just nodded, and in doing so realised that one side of her face was pressed into the pasta. She gave a kind of exhausted laugh and picked herself up, straightening her elbows and going back onto her hands. "I was trying to calm you down!" Maddy snorted, but it still took her a moment to regain the composure to answer.

"Calm me down? By stroking my pussy? That's not really... that doesn't..."

"Sit up baby," Bethanie instructed, and Maddy summoned the strength to rock back onto her haunches. She twisted slightly to look back at Bethanie who was still slightly behind her. "Oh you've got some... some pasta." Bethanie's tone was almost apologetic as she reached out and plucked a piece of penne off Maddy's cheek. The petite blonde could feel the sticky sauce all over her face, in her hair... everywhere. "Open wide," instructed Bethanie and Maddy obeyed instinctively, without thinking, allowing the beautiful brunette to feed her.

"I'm filthy," Maddy said, dumbly.

"Baby, you're always filthy," Bethanie teased, but gently. She could see that Maddy's flame was guttering, almost burnt out. "C'mon," she stood and held out her hand, helping Maddy stand. Maddy's legs were so shaky they barely felt like hers, they felt like maybe they were on loan from someone else. "I'm going to run you a bath and I'm going to clean you up, ok?" Maddy looked at her and nodded. She didn't have the strength for anything more.

"You did so well, baby," Bethanie continued as she guided this exhausted shadow of Maddy to the door, her arm around her naked waist, her hand on the soft skin of her hip. Maddy felt so small, so delicate as she let the tall girl lead her to the bathroom - but she felt closer to her than ever before, and in a different way. And they still had days - days! - to explore things on Bethanie's terms.

- - -

Bethanie and Maddy arrived at work in a progressively more pitiful state every day that week. It was hard for Bethanie to make sure her blouses were freshly pressed when Maddy was always around to offer some kind of bubbly, dirty distraction, and it was hard for Maddy to put on make-up when Bethanie was ordering her to do it while riding a vibe or something.

At first Bethanie imagined that she'd exhaust all of her dirty ideas within a couple of days. After all it had taken her all day to come up with the idea of having Maddy ride a cock stuck to a wall, and the eating on the ground thing had been an unaccountable flash of inspiration. But she found that after that first, intense night things had just flowed naturally with her as the dominant and Maddy as the submissive.

Maddy had been back to her perky, pervy self the next morning, and that night (since the blonde had all the fun the night before) Bethanie didn't let Maddy climax at all. Instead she just leaned back on the kitchen counter, sat back on the sofa and lay back on the bed while her girlfriend brought her to orgasm after orgasm. She only let her use her lips, tongue and fingers until Maddy's jaw was aching so badly she could hardly talk without wincing - then she let her use the massager.

The next day Bethanie didn't use any toys, but left so many tiny bruises and welts on Maddy's delicate skin from slaps, pinches and tweaks that the poor girl had to wear a thick long sleeved top to work because the small dark blemishes were showing through her blouses. Every time she sat down she pulled a face too, and had to explain it away as a sore back even as her pert ass was radiating heat from the thorough spanking she had received.

And it went on, morning and night. Restrained with belts and scarves, Maddy was teased to the point of hysteria until she was begging for her pussy to be filled, her clit to be licked... something! Although they continued to test each other (and Maddy was more than smart enough to test Bethanie even when she was the sub) things never got as emotionally fraught as that first night, although they frequently got as messy.

On Friday night the tequila came out and neither of them remembered much the next morning except that one of them (the handwriting was too messy to recognise) had written "I want to fuck you in the ass" in red lipstick on the refrigerator.

It had probably been Bethanie.

- - -

"Oh holy fucking shit!" Maddy squealed, her voice chain-smoker hoarse from a week of nightly sexual torments, "You're filling me up Bethy! Careful!"

"Sorry baby," the tall brunette gasped, short of breath, "this is just... phew... way more fun than I thought it would be."

"You just wait 'til tomorrow when you can't walk properly from all that... unh... thrusting."

"Oh, it'll be worth it I think."

Back in the kitchen again, and playing on the kitchen table again. Maddy was bent over it, her small frame tight against it and held firmly in place - belts securing her ankles to the legs on one side and scarves tying her wrists to the top of the legs on the other so that her torso was stretched out on the table top. Her legs were spread wide and Bethanie was right behind her, pressed against her.

Both girls were naked - except for the strap-on cock that Bethanie was fucking her girlfriend's pussy with.

"Go on," she said, smiling and breathless, pulling the thick, contoured toy almost all the way out of Maddy's helpless cunt, watching as her adorable pink pussy lips sucked it as it slipped out. She stopped when just the bulbous head was left inside and savoured the view of it stretching that tight opening. "Go on, beg me for it."

"Fuck off Bethy," Maddy snorted.

"Doesn't it feel good?"

"It feels good but you're almost out of time for your week in charge," she glanced over her shoulder defiantly, "I'm not going to beg this time."

"We'll see," Bethanie smirked, still rocking her hips with the cock on the verge of slipping out of the firm grip of Maddy's body. "Oh by the way, guess what I plugged in earlier." There was a click, then a loud buzz and Maddy swallowed. That fucking massager.

The way she was tied was turning her on so much. Face down on the table, bent at the waist, legs spread wide - she was totally exposed to Bethanie's whims and desires, and she could only see a very little when she twisted her head around. But she knew where that massager was going.

Very gently Bethanie reached beneath her and brought it up. Brought it up so close to where that fat, fake prick was holding her open, and then, with uncanny accuracy, touched it to her clit.

"Mm-ghnf!" Maddy bit her lip and closed her eyes.

"How's that baby?" Bethanie's voice was cruel, "Feel good? Wouldn't it feel even better with a fat cock inside you?"

"Fuck off!" Maddy's throat was tight, her protest a kind of mangled yelp.

"You just have to ask..." encouraged Bethanie in a sing-song voice, holding the vibe in place while she rocked back and forth slightly, pulling and pushing the tiniest bit at her girlfriend's delicate lips.

"Gngh... no!"

"Ah come on, you'll come so much better with my big, thick cock in you. You just have to beg!" Maddy was fighting it, but this wasn't some attack on her psyche. This was just Bethanie teasing her because she knew Maddy would eventually opt for the choice that maximised her pleasure. She was always going to give in.

"Ah... ah... please Bethy..."

"Please Bethanie what?"

"Please Bethanie... fuck me with your cock."

"Mmmm... maybe."

"Please Bethanie... oh!" the tall brunette thumbed the vibe control, increasing the power "Please fuck me hard with your fake, fat, rubber cock."

"You really want it?"

"I want to come on your... your cock baby."

"You want it in you?"

"Fuck, I'm begging here!" Maddy half laughed with exasperation, "Just fill me the fuck up already!"

"Ok then, in the ass it is." Bethanie grinned and slipped the prick out completely, leaving Maddy's pussy longing for fulfilment.

"What!?" Maddy tried to twist to see if her girlfriend was serious, but couldn't make anything out. "What the fuck?"

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass now Madeline," the vibe was turned off and there was the pop of a tube of lubricant being opened. "Don't act so surprised, I did write it on the fridge."

"I though that was just... like... a joke!"

"No, baby. No joke. I'm getting everything I can out of this bet," Bethanie's voice sent spidery shivers skittering across Maddy's skin. She seemed so matter of fact about this, but it was... a big thing! It wasn't like anal sex was something she'd done often before. She wanted to say something but she wasn't sure what. Did she really want to object? Could she? Bethanie was lubing up her extra organ again, "Y'know, before you go back to trying to boss me around all the time."

"Hey, this is... um..." Maddy half laughed, trying to make her voice light but finding it thin and brittle instead.

"Ok, well, if you can stop me," Bethanie said, "I'll call the bet over. Square." Maddy struggled for a moment but all her wriggling and grunting did was likely turn Bethanie on more. The bonds were surprisingly secure, there was no way she could escape - her asshole was totally defenceless. "Oh, that was hot. Now lets see..."

For the umpteenth time that week Maddy squealed as Bethanie's cold, lube-coated fingers explored her. This time they were pulling the pert, firm cheeks of her ass apart to totally expose the tiny pink pucker of her anus.

"God, even your asshole is cute," muttered Bethanie, and Maddy was just about to come back with some cutting put-down when she felt something warm and wet touch her... there. Bethanie's tongue. Her girlfriend was lovingly licking her most private, intimate... maybe shameful spot.

"Bethy... you don't have to..." That tongue felt amazing though, and it had been so long since anyone had done that to her that she felt... special somehow. It tickled too, and set nerves jangling all over her body. "Oh wow."

Bethanie's tongue circled, caressed, tasted and probed. Maddy felt her exploring and wondered if she had ever done this before, or if this was yet another first for the taller girl. Probably the latter. Her tongue made a point and - as firmly as she could - Bethanie pressed at the tight, reluctant opening.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Maddy was loving this, not exactly getting off on the sensation, but just letting the thought of her girlfriend's face pressed between her hot, sweaty ass cheeks carry her away. "Fuck my ass with your tongue."

"Mm mmm," was all Bethanie could manage and then, Maddy thought, she penetrated her. The feeling was surreal, and she felt hot and shivery at the same time. Then Bethanie pulled out and straightened up. "Wow, you're tight."

"Of course I'm tight you goof, that's my ass."

"Well I'm gonna have to play a bit more, this time with auntie lubricant!" and down came the fingers, cool and slippery. One (her index finger?) pushed and probed for just a second before it was granted entrance. "Oh my God baby, I've got my finger in your ass." Bethanie seemed to be on the verge of a fit of the giggles.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds