Bethanie & Maddy: The Bet Pt. 03

"Shut up!" sniggered, Maddy, the laughter seemingly infectious. Then she moaned softly as Bethanie's long finger slid in and out of her small, pink ring.

"Is that ok? Does it hurt?"

Maddy shook her head. She wasn't into anal at all - it didn't really do anything for her - but sharing herself like this with Bethanie was enough to make it worthwhile.

"Ah you're relaxing a little!"

"I... I am?" The intrusion, the penetration, was making her dizzy. She remembered the last girlfriend who had done this and blushed.

"Shh, baby. Just let me..." and with that there were two fingers, two long, slender fingers in her asshole, spreading it wide, making her feel like her cheeks were being forced apart. It was uncomfortable, but she willed herself to relax.

"Oh, woah," Maddy's voice was little more than a whisper, "Be careful Bethy."

"I can't wait anymore," was the standing girl's answer, and then Maddy felt it. The cold, slippery head of the fat strap-on being rested against her tiny little anus. She swallowed, trying to send her heart back down from where it had leapt to in her throat. And then a click and a buzz and the vibe - the massage ball - was back, slipping over her pussy lips and finding her clit again. She gasped.

"Ah! Fuck, Beth..." Bethanie was just brushing it back and forth - not having to avoid the cock now she was using the large, buzzing head to stimulate Maddy's clit, her lips - her whole fucking pussy. "Bethy! Woah, this is..." Maddy felt her legs start to tremble. She didn't know where to concentrate her attention and that was exactly when it happened.

Bethanie leaned, thrust her hips, one hand guiding the cock, and penetrated her girlfriend's tight asshole.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" Maddy blurted, her hips struggling, wanting to move to find a more comfortable position but unable to go anywhere. "Shit, cunt, fuck, fucker..."

"Oh my God..." Bethanie must have been leaning forward a little to reach underneath Maddy with the vibe, but she could still see exactly what she was doing. "I can see everything. I can see myself fucking you in the ass!"

"Be careful!" Maddy's warning was tight, stressed, but Bethanie was moving very slowly. It was hurting, the prick was just... just too big for her tiny frame, but it wasn't hurting badly. It was more discomfort than anything else.

"A little more..." mumbled Bethanie, lost in the moment, and forced the fat, well-lubricated shaft even further into the slender girl's body. Beneath it her wet pussy was being teased relentlessly by the fizzing vibe, but now the big plastic toy that was invading her other private entrance was dominating Maddy's mind. "A little more..."

"Fuck, you're..." Maddy was concentrating on her breathing, she didn't finish the sentence.

"Say it, baby," Bethanie instructed. Maddy imagined Bethanie's face, distracted, watching the shaft as it impaled her centimetre by centimetre. "Say what I'm doing to you."

"You're fucking me..." Maddy felt the massager settle on her clit, and her pleasure grow. "You're fucking me in the ass!"

"Good girl!" Bethanie laughed and changed her movement. Now she was pulling 'her' dick out of that vice-like grip and Maddy could feel it every inch of the way. "Fuck, but you're hot."

"Just... be careful," Maddy gasped again, and then her gasp rose to a moan, a cry of pain and pleasure as Bethanie thrust, leaned in and split her open again. It was slow and uncomfortable, but she was surrendering herself once more to Bethanie, and for Maddy that was something she was getting to kind of enjoy.

"Fuck... I want to..." now Bethanie was breathless, and Maddy was confused for a moment. She was the one having her precious little ass stretched wide open, why would Bethanie be sounding all flustered. "Fuck I'm so horny though. I want to... I wanna be selfish."

"What?" Maddy found that she was so hoarse, that raising her voice about a husky whisper took more energy than she had. She tensed nervously, not sure what was coming. Then the throbbing ball of the vibe, that had been fuzzying up her mind while Bethanie fucked her ass, disappeared.

"The bet's almost finished, almost paid off. I'm going to be selfish this one last time," explained Bethanie, and Maddy understood, just as the dull hum of the vibe re-entered her body, this time filtered through an extra pair of hips. Bethanie was going to make herself come while fucking Maddy in the ass. All the petite blonde was getting was a big, fake dick forced up inside her. She swallowed and braced herself.

The strap-on was on a harness that Bethanie was wearing with a kind of small panel to keep the prick jutting up at an appropriately life-like angle. But the rest of the harness was just straps and her pussy was totally exposed just beneath the dick, so she could use the vibe on herself, run it along her lips and press it against her clit just like she had been doing to Maddy.

"Oh f-f-fuck," her low voice was shaking, and clearly she was having trouble moving her hips still. The cock was staying right where it was while Bethanie drove herself towards the cliff of her climax.

"Hey," Maddy was tired, shaken, but couldn't help teasing, "you gonna fuck my cute little asshole or what?"

"Sh-shut up Madeline, I'm the one with the... dick up... oh..."

"With a dick and a pussy it sounds like!" Maddy, lying flat on the table, turned her neck as far as she could and could just about see Bethanies' beautiful face flushed bright red, lost in her own world. The tall girl tried to fuck her again, her hips pulling her cock out a little, but only pushing it a tiny bit back in (it still felt to Maddy like she might be being cleaved in half) before she slumped forward. Now she had one hand on the table next to Maddy's back, supporting herself, one hand working her own tingling cunt, and her big dick sunk deep into Maddy's ass.

Somewhere in Maddy's brain a switch was being flipped back forth, playing havoc with her feelings, her desires. Was she not going to get to come? For a moment she was livid - if Bethanie didn't bring her to the screaming climax that she knew was hiding just around the corner then she was going to make the curvy brunette pay. The next week was going to be an agonizing series of denied orgasms, and she could just imagine all the teasing she could do at work: emails, quick phone calls to Bethanie's desk - 'Hey, remember that time you were fucking me in the ass and making yourself come?' Now Bethanie was lost in the moment, she had been all week, but in public Maddy knew she'd be able to make her squirm by mentioning any of this.

But then a split second later the switch flipped and she felt so small, so helpless, tied to a table being fucked up the ass by this girl who was so much bigger than her, so much stronger. And she had lost! Maddy had lost the bet! Of course Bethanie was going to deny her the satisfaction she craved. The fact that her mood was so divided, so torn, just twisted her up even more.

"How does it feel?" Maddy gasped, trying to act big despite the fact that she was the one tied down and being abused. "My tight little ass? How does it feel on that big dick?" She didn't really like role-playing as if the dick was real. She liked girls, and she liked girls' bodies and she didn't think they needed some lumpy, ugly tackle on the front just for fucking. She could get the penetration anyway so... why the need for the strap-on? But she really wanted to tease and manipulate Bethanie as much as she possibly could, and her confusion and malevolence was erasing any reluctance she had.

"Jesus Madeline, do you ever... can't you..." Bethanie's voice was becoming fainter, getting lost in her hot, breathy exhalations. She was getting close, Maddy could tell now. She wanted to capitalise on this, but she was aware, painfully aware, who was the dominant one here. Bethanie shifted again, and the dildo plunged another inch into her aching rump.

"Jesus!" she gasped under her breath, praying for the strength to keep it together. "Oh Bethy," Maddy started, trying to tease the cock-strapping girl with a voice that she ladled with both sarcasm and seduction, "Oh Bethy your big, hard cock feels so good in my ass!" She put on her fakest porn-star purr, knowing that it would make Bethanie even dizzier; turn her on and at the same time make her feel ashamed that Maddy was mocking her. That was the plan anyway, but Maddy was shaking, her muscles taught, coated in a fine, shimmering sweat. "I can't believe you're fucking my ass! My... gngh!"

Bethanie had shifted, the cock had gone even deeper, and Maddy had lost it. She lost the composure and found herself back where she had been at the start of the week, down on the floor on her knees eating from a bowl like an animal, pushed beyond her limits. She could take this! It was just... being fucked. Wasn't it?

"Shut up! Shut up!" Bethanie seemed to be fighting for control too. She must have been concentrating mostly on her own peak, on wielding the heavy, club-like vibe; but she also knew what she was doing to her petite lover, and that she could subdue her with the fat shaft she had in her backside. Her face was just bright red, glowing, she was hunched over her lover, and suddenly she leaned forward and her long dark hair tumbled over Maddy's slim back.

"Oh my God!" the blonde half squealed, half whispered, "Bethy be careful, be... are you gonna come?" Suddenly she found she couldn't challenge her, that she couldn't' even try to stop the bigger girl anymore.

"Oh Jesus Christ Maddy, I'm gonna - I'm gonna cum with this dick... up... up in..."

"Oh no!" Maddy gasped a final protest - she didn't even know what the fuck she was complaining about - before she lapsed into just high, panting moans, each one driven by a shudder of Bethanie's hips - the big girl with her cock sunk deep, deep into Maddy's ass. She wasn't going to come, but this was... so intense... too intense. "Bethy..."

"Fuck!" Suddenly Bethanie bucked, arched her back and thrust. It might have been involuntary, a spasm from the massive orgasm that was tearing through her, in fact it almost certainly was. But accidental or not her movement forced the strap-on deep inside Maddy's cute little backside - as far as it would go in fact - and well and truly shut her up. "Fuck I'm coming!" Bethanie gasped, "Fuck... Maddy you little bitch, I'm coming!"

Maddy gasped, her eyes squeezed shut and her jaw clenched as Bethanie lost control of her muscles and heaved against her, forcing the big dildo into her, filling her, stretching her ass like never before. "Ah! Careful! Careful!"

"I'm... Oh God!"

"Bethy!" Maddy shrieked as the big girl put even more weight on the prick that was invading her tender rear.

"Fuck, you..." Bethanie was trembling, only just managing to prop herself up with one shaking arm, "You little slut, Madeline." Maddy could see that she was shaking, her chest heaving, but couldn't make out those gorgeous heavy breasts. She loved to see how they shook when she came. "You made me... oh wow... come so hard."

"Bethy..." Maddy whispered, her slight frame plastered tight to the table, breathing in through her nose, out through her mouth. God that cock. Bethanie may have come, but Maddy was still wired, still on age, and still feeling like her body was being violated and divided.

After a few moments of recovering Bethanie straightened up and pulled the big, slick cock from Maddy's ass. She did it delicately, but she had to put some effort into it. Maddy wasn't a big girl and her ass really was clamped onto that thing. It came out with a gasp of air that made Maddy whine with embarrassment.

"Oh God, Bethy, that wasn't..."

"Relax, I know," Bethanie said, sounding exhausted but satisfied. She stepped away, out of Maddy's line of sight. Maddy couldn't step away, still couldn't move at all what with being tied to the table and everything. She was left with the dull ache of her fucked ass dominating her thoughts until Bethanie dragged one of the old wooden chairs around in front of her and sat down, glowing, perspiring and stark naked except for the pale pink rubber dick still standing to attention on her crotch. Neither of them spoke for some time.

"Happy now?" Maddy broke the silence. She lay with her head on one side, looking across at Bethanie.

"I told you I'd do it." Bethanie cracked a tired smile. "I wrote it on the fridge. And I wanted to try one of these things out too." She looked down at her eternally hard member. "Wow, just having it sticking up right here in my lap I want to fiddle with it. No wonder guys get so stupid about it." Idly she started slapping it from side to side, and both girls giggled as it jiggled and wobbled on her lap.

"Oh," Maddy broke into the cheesy porn-starlet voice that she hadn't been able to maintain while she was being fucked in the ass, "Jerk it for me, baby!" Bethanie broke out in one of her deep chuckles at that and obliged, grasping it in her right hand and running up and down it obscenely. The dick was still slippery with lube, and also from Maddy's pussy and her ass, so it made a sharp wet noise as she did so.

"You like it when I jerk this big cock for you?" she growled in an inexplicably German accent.

"Ok, stop it now," Maddy sighed.

"Thanks for this," Bethanie smiled, standing up and starting to un-strap her prick, "For going along with everything this week, I mean."

"Bethy," Maddy couldn't see her anymore so she was just lying on the table, eyes closed, sounding almost sleepy, "to do things for you, that made you happy was... it was worth it no matter how sore I got. Just..."

"What?" Bethanie froze, her hips cocked to one side, her fingers working one strap loose.

"Don't take that thing off yet." She couldn't believe this, she should be cheerfully demanding satisfaction but instead she was blushing all over!

"Oh?" Bethanie's tiredness visibly lifted. She raised a gorgeous dark eyebrow at her restrained lover.

"Maybe you could," Maddy swallowed, "fuck my pussy one more time?"

"Maybe I could?" Bethanie's chuckle rang in her ears. "Yeah, maybe I could." She stood again, tightening up the straps and starting to wipe her proud member clean.

"And... and Bethy?" Maddy was a little glad she couldn't turn her head enough to make eye contact when Bethanie was standing up. Asking? She knew that she would be demanding, forcing and seducing tomorrow, but now... she didn't feel like she could. "Could you use the vibrator too?"

"Oh baby," Bethanie brushed Maddy's short, soft hair clear of her neck and bent to lay a soft kiss on the her perfect nape, "I'll make you come so hard you're going to lose the next bet on purpose."

Maddy couldn't help but giggle, trying to lie as comfortably as possible as her girlfriend positioned herself behind her, bringing the hard head of the strap-on to the flushed, wet lips of her pussy once more. She smiled as there was a click and the vibe sparked to life again. She waited, waited for the moment of penetration, for the moment when Bethanie would take her again - take her and own her and make her come.

"And after this," Bethanie purred, "do you want to eat? I made pasta again..."

"Bethy!" Maddy whined, and then she was being fucked and she forgot what she was going to say, completely.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds