• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bethany's Choices Ch. 1

Bethany's Choices Ch. 1

12

It was dusk as Bethany Edwards turned into the driveway of the lovely beach house. Looking at the paper on the dashboard her eyes searched the front of the house for the number making sure it was a match to what her girlfriend Cynthia scrawled down on the notepad a few days ago at work.

"Here girl, take it! George and I wont be able to go to the beach now that his mom is sick and I sure don't want it going to waste... besides You need some time away."

Boy she was so right! Bethany, being an emergency room nurse , was long overdue for any time off let alone a vacation and this would be a perfect time to get away from it all, if only for a weekend. Though the pay was good for such a demanding position, Bethany had no time to socialize with others as much as she wished. Often she would go home, grab something from the fridge and turn on the TV or her computer and surf the net .

She had met many people online in chat rooms, but over the course of time she came to be a regular in a BDSM chatroom. It was in this room that she awakened what had been dormant in her. She found her submissiveness. Making friends both Dom/me and submissive, among them was a handsome and charismatic Dom by the name of Master Derrick. The chemistry between the two was magical. They became a couple in the room, Dom and sub, and she adored him as he did her, both coming to know each other fully.

She grinned and giggled at herself realizing how as soon as she was settled in the beach house, she immediately sent him and a few others emails informing them of her stroke of good fortune. When she checked her mail later she smiled as she read Master Derrick's response that he was happy she got away from work and that he would be able to join her for a night, if she desired. If she desired? WOW! Bethany could not contain her excitement at the thought of seeing him again for it had been close to 6 months sent they had spent their first glorious night together.

Having sent her elated reply, Bethany grabbed her purse and jacket and hurried to the local shopping market to get extra things she knew he loved. Returning a hour or so later, somewhat tired but still bubbly, she put her items away and was pleased at what she had accomplished.

"A shower would perk me up," she muttered to herself, and with that went to the tiny bathroom and peeled off the shorts and T-shirt she had worn all day. She unsnapped her bra, sighing with relief at freeing her breasts at last from their restraint. Bethany caught a glimpse of herself in the door mirror and grinned.

"Not bad for a black woman of 41," she said to herself as she ran her fingers across her breasts, tilting her head as she smiled but pondered ... had they dropped more since he last saw her naked?

Her brown breasts were large. The aureoles, darker then her milk chocolate complexion, were puffy with large nipples that when erect stood out hard about the size of a penny. She remembered him saying that he loved them and especially how they pressed against her clothing, showing her excitement always. Her tummy was not that of a twenty year old anymore but it was firm enough. Her fingers slid down over it gently to her hips as she turned and looked over her shoulder. She smiled approvingly at her ass which she knew he loved a lot. She giggled and stepped under the hot steamy spray.

"MMmmm," she signed as she turned slowly soaking her whole body. Bethany grabbed the lathering sponge and began scrubbing her body. Soaping her 5'6" frame, she made sure to pay particular attention to her breasts, slowly rubbing the coarse sponge across the sensitive nipples making herself shudder with the warm sensation that was growing deep in her pussy. Her fingers worked lazy lathered circles down her abdomen, moving to cleanse her little mound and sending the soft sponge down between her firm thighs and directly over her puffy labia. The movement of her hand quickly altered her intent from that of cleaning to that of just making herself feel good. Fingers probed her slit, as dropping the sponge her hand took on a mind of its own and searched her heat.

Bethany pressed her back against the stall as her legs opened wider to allow her fingers entrance "Ohh ggggawd! " she moaned as she rested her head back against the wall and her hips started to thrust into her rubbing fingers. Bethany's fingers ran over her clit slowly but pressed firmly, rubbing it in little circles. Her body shuddered as her pussy twitched in response. "Oh gawd, I have to get out of here," she muttered .

Bethany knew her body needed release and she feared that she would get too carried away and possibly fall in the shower stall amidst an orgasm. Quickly turning off the water, she patted her body down with a towel, wrapped it around her and quickly headed into the bedroom. Walking to her overnight bag, she rooted around searching in the crevices to suddenly shouted out "AAhha!! found it!" Smiling, she pulled from the bag a video and her personal vibrator. "MMmm," she felt so wicked, Immediately she slipped the tape into the VCR and crawled up on the big firm bed to watch the action. It was a BDSM video and the woman on the tape was a Mistress.

Bethany thought the Mistress was pretty and loved that she was dressed simply, just a pair of black panties and a robe. She watched as the Mistress had a male submissive at her feet allowing him to lick her pussy as she told him what a little slut he was. The submissive was of course well hung and his cock was at full erection and leaking precum.

She stretched out on the bed watching the video intently as her own fingers slid over her breasts, pinching her nipples hard "OOohhh yes, mmm," she maoned while squirming on the large bed, her legs open wide while she slipped her fingers over the soft lips of her pussy. Groaning, she found herself wet with desire as she begin to once more rub her clit, feeling its hardness as her fingers stroked and pinched. Her eyes closed as she became lost in the wonderful feeling of plunging her wet fingers in and out of her hot hole. Forcing her eyes open, they glazed over watching the actions of the Mistress and sub and her fingers pumped at the same pace that the sub's hard thick cock thrust in and out of his Mistress. Bethany groaned again as her hips pushed up to her eager fingers much like that of the Mistress who was also in the throes of a major orgasm. Her thighs widened as her hand pulled from her mound and frantically searched the bedcovers for the object of her desire - her vibrator.

Flicking the switch, the cock shaped vibrator began to buzz as she slid it down over her chest. "AAAghhh yes!!" she panted, her breasts heaving as she moved the toy over her hard nipples making her luscious brown body jerk as she delighted in the feeling. Her eyes never left the TV screen and the steady fuck session she viewed still in progress. She slowly snaked the vibrating toy down between her firm brown thighs and tapped the top of her mound letting the bulbous cockhead slide through her wet lips and come in contact with her little clit. "AAAiiieeeeeeeee!! she screamed out loud at the intense jolt of pleasure. "AAAghhh gawd, yes, yesssss!" Her hand was impatient and she plunged the vibrator down over her clit again and again, then pushed it down further and slammed it deep inside her pussy. Her hips bucked up to the toy as her pussy juices flowed out over at least 7" of the vibe as she worked in steadily in and out of her pulsating cunt. Bethany was beyond stopping now. Her eyes closed as now hand nd hips worked together to push her over the edge of a long needed orgasm. The warm cream flooded out over her fingers as she slid her other hand down to rub her hard and swollen clit.

"OOohhh I'm gonna cummm... Uugghhhh!!" Bethany screamed out as she slammed the full length of the vibrator deep in her churning pussy. AAAAGhhhhhh...cummmmmngggg...oohh gawddd yesssssss!" Her body shook violently as waves of pleasure washed over her, sending her spiraling in that wonderful place she loved to be. Her pussy muscles clamped tightly around the vibrator still deep within her. Her back still arching, her eyes flew open suddenly as she heard a loud rapping on the door in the other room...

"KNOCK KNOCK!! HELLO!! Hello Bethany, are you in there?" the male voice, growing louder, yelled out.

"What the hell?" Startled, Bethany jumped as if she were 16 again and caught masturbating by her mom. Rushing to pull her fingers and the toy from her pussy, she scrambled to slide off the bed. Looking around she grabbed the VCR remote and after shutting the TV off, pushed the vibrator under her pillow. Hurriedly Bethany pulled on panties and her robe as the voice still called out and the knocking continued.

"I'm coming, one moment, please" she muttered, a little annoyed at being interrupted. She pulled the robe together giving the belt a quick tie and then rushed through the living room to the front door, stopping to rise on her tiptoes and peek through the door's peephole.

"Uhm, hello, who is it?" Hesitating, she pondered whether she should get the phone in hand just in case it was needed.

" Bethany... its me! Parker! " the male voice on the other side of the door replied.

Parker, Parker? her mind raced. I don't know any Parker! "Oh my god!" Suddenly her eyes widened.

"The only Parker I know is my online friend Parker, oh my god, Parker," she stammered, then again hesitated. "If you are Parker, what's our safe word?" Bethany knew that if it was Parker, only he would be able to give her this word. She heard a little chuckle. from the voice on the other side of the door.

"Chittlings," the voice laughingly replied to her request. "Now can I come in, it's getting cold out here, OK?"

Bethany let out a soft sigh for it was Parker, only he knew that safe word. It was the grossest food she remembered from her childhood and she recalled them talking one night of it and Parker telling her it would make a great safeword.

" Ooohh, I'm sorry, Parker," Bethany stammered again. Her hands opened the door but waited, the chain still intact as she peeked thru the opening.

"See, it's only me." Tthe face of Parker Davis peeked back at her. "Now surely my pic isn't too different from the real thing," he chuckled.

"It IS you, Parker!" Bethany recognized him from his picture and smiled, then slipped the chain off the door. "Well, a girl cant be too careful yah know! I mean what if you were a burglar or something?" she laughed.

"Ohhh, hun, if I were a burglar, I would only be here to grab your cookies!" Laughing deeply, he embraced her in his arms and hugged her warmly.

Bethany returned the hug. " Mmm, " she noted that Parker was just about 6 ft 3" and he possessed an average build. She also realized that he was different then his pic, he was a little smaller.

"What in the world, Parker? How did tou know where to find me?" Bethany took his coat then went to sit on the wicker sofa, patting the seat next to her for him to sit as well and talk. "Parker? Why are you here?" she asked.

Parker Davis was another friend she had met online. Their relationship had developed over the span of a year and a half, as it had with Master Derrick and others. At times yes, they had even found sexual release together when the urge arose. He was as cute as he sounded she thought as she looked at him. His hair was blonde and cut very stylishly. Being only 32, Parker was one who loved to be in style always. His blue eyes were mesmerizing and he was sooo sweet to talk to. She always enjoyed chatting with him and when they played, he was extremely attentive.

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" Parker laughed. "Bethany, you with me, girl?"

"Uh... What? Ooohh, sorry, " Bethany grinned. "Blonde moment, sorry," she too laughed. "Ok, I'm listening, tell me again. "

"Geesh, perhaps I shouldn't have come. It was on a whim that I did this. I don't make a habit of flying from Arizona to meet women all over the place!" he exclaimed as He settled back, looking at her.

During the moments of hugging him and sitting down, Bethany wasn't aware that her robe had become untied. Now it gapped open on one side and her breast was almost in full view.

"But I must say," Parker continued, "to see those lovely breasts in person is well worth the trip." A grin grew over his lips as his blue eyes wandered down again to Bethany's breast .

"Oh my god!" Bethany squealed, her gaze following his down to her open robe. She reached to close it, but then smiled "Why not let him look?" she thought. Her body twitched with the naughtiness of her action.

"Not going to close that, are you?" he asked, still grinning

"Nope!" she replied and rose to walk over to the bar in the corner of the room and grabbed two glasses.

She smiled knowing his eyes were following her every move . Her hips swayed underneath the robe as she moved quietly to the fridge and pulled from it a bottle of wine. Returning to the living room, she met Parker's gazeas he smiled at her approach. Before reaching him though, he suddenly slid to the floor upon his knees.

"OOoh gawd, Bethany, you are so beautiful," he sighed as he knelt "Please, can I greet you as I do when we play online?"

Bethany licked her lips at Parker's request. She loved the way he was pleading to her. He had a delightful way of being submissive to her and would always say hello in this way.

"Yes, Parker, you may greet me as we do online," she purred. Still sexually aroused, Bethany placed the wine on the table. Then rising, she turned her body towards Parker, smiling down at him.

"Come, Parker, welcome me properly." Her voice was firm as she let the robe part and her breasts be revealed completely for his pleasure. Her panties pressed against her pussy tightly as her legs parted to shoulder width in an equally firm stance.

"Yessssss," groaned Parker as he crawled over on his hands and knees before Bethany. His cock twitched in his pants as his eyes wandered up her legs taking in all of her. His mind not quite believing he was actually here with her, he knelt before her leaning forward and placed his lips to her thigh kissing it softly.

"MMmmmm, oohh Parker." Bethany found watching him crawl to her to be just as exciting as the video she had been viewing. She felt her pussy twitch again, the juices from her arousal growing. "Yes, Parker, that's it...mmmm, " she purred. "Show me how happy you are to see me."

Bethany licked her lips, her breasts jiggled as she squirmed feeling his warm breath and then his lips on her body. "OOohh yes, mmm, more," she moaned as her fingers slid through his hair and gripped it tightly, pulling his face to her pantied mound firmly.

"AAAghh gawd, Bethany." Parker's words were muffled as his mouth pressed into her warm wet crotch, feeling her lips through the thin fabric. He was in heaven. His nostrils inhaled deeply, taking in the heavy intoxicating aroma of Bethany's pussy secretions. Moving his face back and forth rubbing into her harder, his lips mashed her slit, parting the lips and actually feeling her clit.

"Uugghhh...oohh gawd, yesssss!" Bethany thrust her hips to his face as it pressed and rubbed her clit. "Mmmm, yess... lick it, Parker! Oohh yes, lick my pussy!" she groaned as she looked down athim. She threw her head back in delight as his lips parted and his tongue slid out to swipe roughly over her pantied clad pussy.

"Ooohh yes Ma'am, Mistress Bethany!" Parker cried out from between her thighs. The first taste of her panties was that of her delicious juices. Parker did not have to be asked twice as he began to lick Bethany vigorously. His tongue began lapping up and down her panties as her hips started to grind and churn. His body was actually shuddering from the pleasure of eating her out and hearing her moan above him.

"Parker ...Parker!! Please, I can't take this standing any longer, come with me, please." Pulling away from him, Bethany panted breathlessly as she looked down and extended her hand to him.

Smiling up at her, Parker rose, his cock fully erect and now making his pants tent out, a sight Bethany could not help but notice and chuckle at. Turning, she moved through the doorway and into the bedroom where only moments ago she had strained to reach the orgasm she so desperately needed. But now, now it was going to be incredible.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and smiled at Parker as he stood before her. She reached her hand up and caressed His abdomen. "Take these clothes off now... and be quick! " Bethany used the same tone as she had before...very firm and direct.

"Yes, ma'am, " Parker whispered. His hands moved swiftly to unbutton his shirt, pull it from his pants and place it on the chair in the corner by the bed. His hands trembled a little as he looked up seeing Bethany watching his every movement. A wicked smile was on her lips as Parker unsnapped his pants and carefully slid the zipper down past his swollen cock.

"Don't hurt that cock, Parker dear... I have plans for it," cooed Bethany. Watching him, she was growing more and more excited. Parker had a lovely bulge in his pants and she was pleasantly surprised as it sprang free that it was a good 8" of firm flesh. "Mmm, my, my, Parker! That is most impressive," she purred.

Bethany's hand slid down and caressed her nipples as she watched Parker place his pants, then shoes and socks with his shirt and return to stand before her naked. Looking at him, she sat up erect on the edge of the bed and smiled as she parted her thighs.


"Now, Parker sugar, you can relieve me of these wet panties," she whispered. "But, do not toss them on the floor, I want them to rest on the bed pillow, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Bethany,",Parkers voice was sooo soft and so full of excitement it made Bethany moan a little from the total obedience. As she leaned back on her elbows watching, he knelt between her open thighs and slid his hands up her hips.

"May I kiss your lovely skin as I remove them, ma'am? " he asked as he leaned forward sneaking a whiff of her sexual scent. She chuckled to herself then answered, "Oh please do, Parker. I want you to show me how much you want me."

"Yes, ma'am," Parker muttered as he placed his lips on Bethany's leg, kissing it as his hands hooked the panties on both sides and tugged them down. Bethany lifted her ass to allow the flimsy garment to pull from her hips and down over her firm full ass. She arched her hips up giving Parker a lovely view of her pussy, the wetness glistening over her puffy lips.

"OOohh gawddd, " groaned Parker as his eyes caught sight of Bethany's pussy. " MMmmm, ohhh Mistress! " he cried out, his cock jerking at the thought of being buried in her warmth.

Smiling at his sudden outburst, Bethany laughed outloud and rose to grab Parker's head and pull his face into her hot wetness. "Eat me good, Parker, I want to cum, and stroke "my" cock for it is mine now as you lick my pussy.

A steady stream of precum had already oozed from Parker's hard cock. "UUgghhhhh!" he groaned as he grabbed his cock and squeezed as his tongue now got to taste Bethany's pussy directly. It slid in between her puffy lips to savor the sweet tangy juices that had already spilled out over her slit. Parker's tongue danced over her clit, swiping it firmly over and over then diving down into her hot hole curling to spoon out all the nectar he could scoop out of her. Bethany's hips bucked at the feel of Parker's tongue, shuddering as she opened her legs wider to allow more of his head and body to wedge between her thighs. Her hands slid to cup her breasts, pinching the already hard nipples making the pain course through her down to her pussy that was being licked sooooo very well

"OOohhh, yesssss... thats it! Mmmm gawd, Parker! " she ranted "AAghhh gawd, yess...it feels sooo good." Bethany arched her hips and slammed her pussy into Parker's mouth, churning her hips and letting the juices flow from her to his eagerly searching tongue. She ground her hips to his mouth with wild abandon, her hands sliding down to grab at his hair holding his head to her slit, as she forcefully pushed her pussy into his mouth and nose.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bethany's Choices Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds