Bethany's Choices Ch. 1

"Yesss... yess, Mistress. Mmm, give me your sweetness," Parker was beside himself with pleasure. His hand jacked up and down the full length of his ridged cock. groaning in her pussy as the precum coated his hand as well as his cock making it easier to stroke. "Pleassseee, Mistress, " he cried out, "May this one cum?"

Bethany's eyes flew open for they were tightly shut as she worked her hips toward an orgasm. "NO, you are not cumming yet! Do you hear me?" she voiced sharply and bolted upright, panting hard as she stared at Parker. "I will tell you when you can cum, is that understood?" her dark eyes glared at him.

"I have not allowed you that pleasure yet and won't until I cum," Bethany declared to him and rose to push Parker back onto the floor with a thud. Looking down on him, she walked around his body, eyeing his cock, swollen and red, the head almost purple and coated with precum as his hand gripped it still.

"Oh god Mistress Bethany, I don't know how long I can hold back," he grimaced, looking up at her loveliness as his heart pounded.

"Nor I, Parker, but your orgasm will indeed be second to mine." With that, Bethany straddled Parker's cock and, slapping his hand away, slammed her pussy down the full length of his cock. "AAAGhhhh gawd YESSSSss," she hissed, tossing her head back as she settled on his cock to relish the feeling of her hungry pussy being filled.

Groaning, Bethany lowered her head looking into Parker's eyes as she smiled, feeling his cock twitch deep inside her. She lifted her hips and again thrust down onto him, then continued to do so, riding the hard cock as her hands slid to pinch at his nipples.

"Oh my god!" Parker cried out, the sensation taking him away. Bethany's pussy was so hot and soft and silky; it wrapped around his cock and began to milk his entire length. His hips thrust up on instinct not wanting to lose that wonderful tightness around his member, "OOohh gawdm yes Mistress, please fuck me!" Parker didn't care what happened. As long as she used him, he was happy.

"MMMm, yess yes..." Bethany was freeing herself with this wonderfully hard cock in her "Oohh gawd,yess," she cried, "that's it, fuck up to me, Parker...mmm...fill me, make me cum," she moaned as a steady stream of her juiced flowed from her and down over his cock and balls. Her hips moved faster, then leaning over, she grabbed his shoulders and whispered to him. "Mmmm, you love fucking me, don't you?" Her hot breath tickled his ear as she hissed "You love slamming it in deep and making my pussy flood its juiced all over your cock. Mmm...fuck me, you better do it good...make me cum or else. Now grab my ass and fuck! DO IT! "

Groaning loudly, "UUUugghhhhhhh!! aaaaaghhhhhh fuckkkk!!" and grabbing her ass in his hands, he thrust up into her. His cock pistoned hard up into her as she slammed down to meet each jab.

"AAAAGhghhhhhhhhh YESSSS!! OOohh gawdd, Parker! I am goiing to cummmmm all over your cock! YESssyess...Uughhhh...AAAGhhh... Yessssssssss... Cummmmmmmingggg!" Bethany screamed as her body shuddered with the orgasm that tore through her body, making her bounce down hard onto the cock that slammed up into her. "AAAGhhhh YESSS!! Parker, cummmm... cummm in me NOW!! " Panting as she arched, her hips steadily moving as the thick hard cock continued to slam in her deep. Her legs trembled as her pussy let go and released her warm wet juices over the cock still hammering away. Her pussy squeezed it tightly, milking it.

Parker was about to explode and he looked at Bethany thrashing above him in the throes of her orgasm and shuddered to hold back. Hearing Bethany cry out her approval, he groaned deeply as he slammed harder and faster up into her .

"UUugghhhhh!! AAAAGGhhhgggggghhhh CUMMMINGGG!!" Parker bellowed as the cum filling his balls rose up in a rush through his cock and burst deep into her tight canal. Spurt after spurt of hot cum gushed out of him and into her as his body shook, his hands grabbing her hips and holding her to him. OOohhh Mistresses!" he cried out as she fell over onto him, pressing her sweat drenched body to his.

"Ooohh gawd... Parker, " panted Bethany, "Gawd that was... mmmm... gawd." Bethany groaned then slowly turned her head to Parker's and kissed his lips as he held her to him. Her pussy twitched as a sudden shudder washed over her, an afterquake of the intense orgasm they shared...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds