Better as Riley Ch. 03

"Oh fuck yes Riley, make me cum baby," Kate moaned before leaning forward and sucking her cock. The spectacle was too much for Brand and he stepped forward roughly driving his cock into Kate.

"Damn this is some great pussy," he grunted as he held Kate's hips in place. "Work that tongue on me bitch!"

Riley eagerly complied, doing her best to lick and suck on the underside of the black cock furiously sliding in and out of her sister. Kate dropped her mouth over Riley's cock, causing both men to moan. Brand slowed his pace so he could watch the two sisters get each other off. Sensing Kate's need, Riley lifted her face and sucked on her clit, causing her to trash in pleasure.

"HHHmmmmmgghh!" Kate cried as she came, her mouth full of cock. Her pussy contracted wildly around Brand, and he pounded into her, releasing a torrent of cum into Kate's bare pussy that dripped down onto Riley's eager face.

Brand collapsed backwards, swearing as he went. The two men breathed heavily as Riley erupted into her sister's mouth. Kate eagerly drank the cum, enjoying the taste, before pivoting around to kiss her sister. The two girls eventually broke apart, smiling at the black men.

"Thanks for the fuck!" Kate said, helping her sister up. "I really needed that." Riley shyly reassembled her outfit, the orgasm clearing her mind enough to giver her pause about the situation.

"Well you two ever need some dick just let us know!" Brand laughed as he tucked his dick away. "Fucking white chicks man," he said as they left the room, leaving the door open as Kate lazily dressed herself.

Despite everything Riley felt her cock twitch as she watched Kate put herself back together. Her small, perky breasts disappeared from view, causing Riley to groan frustration and need. Kate grinned and tweaked her nipples through her top.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Chris will let you play with them later!" Kate laughed then drew closer, whispering into Riley's ear as she stroked her flat chest. "Oh, or maybe you wish you had your own pair? Mmmm, I wish you did. Then you'd look just like me only with a cute dick to play with."

Riley gasped as her sister nibbled her ear and tweaked her nipples. "Oh yeeesss," Riley moaned. "I- I wish I had them..."

Kate smiled at her sister then kissed her gently on the lips. "Hmm, you're lucky Chris wants to fuck you so bad. He can make that come true." Kate pulled away and swayed out of the room, Riley watching her hips swivel wondering if implants were in her future.

"Coming? I wanna dance some more!" Kate called from the doorway. Riley shook her head and followed her sister back down to the crowded dance floor.

****

The girls woke the next morning in a tangle of flesh on the floor of Chris and Riley's dorm room. Chris was already up and pulling on some work out clothes, grinning at the pile of naked girl flesh.

"How are already up?" Riley whined as she rolled off of Becky's sticky body. Riley wet her lips and could taste remnants of the cum she had eaten from Becky and Kate's pussies last night after they returned from the party. Both girls had enjoyed another hookup before leaving the party and Riley had done her duty cleaning them up before Chris took his turn.

"Hey, a body like this takes effort and not just putting down the fork."

Kate rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's jab. "Uh, we work out too and have you seen how much time we spend making ourselves look good for you? Maybe we should just stick with the gym. Dropping the hair and makeup would free up a lot of time..."

"Whoa whoa, just teasing!" Chris said holding his hands up. "Besides I know you girls wouldn't stop prettying yourselves up. You like attention too much." He approached the girls and began tickling them, causing them to laugh and twist to avoid his fingers.

Riley's morning wood waved around in the air twitching and leaking precum. She hadn't been allowed to cum after her foursome with her sister at the party and had gone to bed horny. Thinking about it Riley realized that she was pretty much always horny now! Her cock might soften some right after cumming, but would quickly harden again with the slightest physical or visual stimulation.

Chris pulled away when the girl's playful twisting turned to playful and then serious kissing smiling. Riley worked her way down Becky body, trailing kisses before eagerly lapping at her wet pussy. Becky moaned into Kate's mouth as Riley's expert tongue found her clit. The reality of having the two sexy sisters pleasure her was unbelievable and she decided she wanted Riley's cock.

"Oh god fuck me please," she begged. Riley eagerly moved up between her legs, enjoying the site of her sister making out with her crush and new girlfriend. Chris grabbed her shoulder before she could slide in.

"You remember the rules, no cumming unless I say so," he stated simply. His tone was warm, but brooked no room for disagreement.

"Awww, please Daddy?" Riley begged.

"Nope. I want you horny."

Becky pouted. "She's always horny! Can she at least fuck me if she doesn't cum? She will be extra horny that way..." Becky rubbed her pussy up and down against the tip of Riley's leaking cock, searching for any stimulation.

Chris laughed. "If she wants to torture herself that way then sure. But if she cums I am holding all of you responsible."

"Yay thank you Daddy!" Becky cried as Riley plunged into her. Kate slid her hand down to play with the redhead's clit, knowing Becky would need to cum fast.

Riley gasped in pleasure as her cock was enveloped by the impossibly warm and wet pussy. Becky ground against her, swivelling her hips to maximize her own pleasure, but also causing Riley to struggle to avoid cumming instantly.

"Oh yes Becky, you feel amazing!"

"So do you Riley, I'm almost there, just hold off," Becky gasped in reply.

Chris shook his head as he grabbed his bag and headed out of the room. He couldn't believe his luck! He had always done well with girls, but this was something else. He almost hoped that Riley would cum so he could have fun punishing her. Although it isn't like the girls would protest if he just decided to discipline them anyways...

In the room Kate moved her teeth down to Becky's nipples, tugging on her left nipple at first gently, but then more aggressively. Becky crested over the edge, screaming out in pleasure as her pussy clamped down on Riley's cock. Riley moaned as she struggled to keep her breath even and she felt her balls and cock twitch, but she managed to avoid cumming. As Becky's body collapsed Riley fell back gasping, her cock twitching helplessly in the air as a copious stream of precum poured out and down the shaft.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she chanted in frustration. Kate laughed and leaned over, sucking and licking the cum off of her sister's throbbing erection. "Oh no please! Please just let me cum!"

Becky sat up and grinned. "HHmm, not yet. Trust me, it'll be worth it."

"Yeah, patience!" Kate agreed. "Besides it's fun getting you so worked up and seeing what a horny little slut you are..." She reached out and ran her finger along the underside of Riley's cock, drawing out another stream of precum with a soft moan.

"Oh please..." Riley sighed.

"Nope! Now let's get showered and ready! We're meeting Chris's friend for lunch!" Kate launched herself up and pulled Becky up with her. "You get ready here! You can't be trusted around us right now," Kate said with a twisted grin. "Oh and be sure to wear your plug, you'll thank me later."

Riley was left alone in her room and sighed in sexual frustration. It was odd just how insanely horny she was. Before this adventure getting off once a week was enough to keep the random boners away, but now she just couldn't stop thinking about sex! She sighed and gathered her things for the shower.

The warm water felt amazing and she couldn't resist playing with herself, even sliding a finger in her own ass and delighting in the naughty sensation. Riley considered driving herself over the edge, but the desire to obey Chris won out. Besides, she found that although she desperately wanted to orgasm, she did enjoy the constant feeling of arousal.

She finished up the shower and went to work on her hair and makeup, which still took her a significant amount of time since she relied on video tutorials and often had to clean off and start over. Still, it was fun and a nice change of pace from just sitting alone in the dorm wasting life away on the internet.

Riley was just wrapping up the last touches on her makeup when Chris returned from the gym. "Oh good you're almost ready," Chris said as he tore off his sweaty clothes. "I'll just need a few minutes, but we should leave in ten or we're going to be late."

Riley's eyes widened. She hadn't even begun to pick out her outfit! She scrambled into the room and began looking through her new wardrobe, putting on a pair of bikini panties as she browed. With such short notice she didn't feel comfortable trying to match a top and bottom so she opted for the first dress she came across that wasn't too fancy, a cute cotton maxi dress with a built in bralette, open back, and slit up on leg nearly to her waist.

She giggled as she saw the visible panty line and exchanged her panties for a small g-string. Chris whistled as he entered, grabbing a quick feel of her ass as she bent over to grab a pair of wedge sandals.

"Wish we had time for you to take care of this," Chris said, dropping his towel to reveal a rather angry looking erection.

"Oh, I can be quick Daddy!," Riley said moving forward only to be pushed back by Chris.

"Fuck you've turned into such a good little slut! Trust me, it'll be better for everyone if we save it for later." Chris grabbed a pair of shorts, not bothering with underwear. "You ready?"

"Oh, almost!" Riley scurried back into the bathroom and grabbed her large plug. She lubed it up and sighed as she slowly worked it in. The stretch at the thickest point made her moan and she moved it in and out slowly enjoying the feeling before sliding it into place. When she returned Chris was already standing by the door and the two quickly left.

Riley smiled as Chris escorted her into the Hilltop Brewery, a local favorite for the university community. His hand rested easily on her ass and his fingers would occasionally dance along the thin panty string on her hip. The hostess smiled warmly at Chris and flirted as she escorted them back to where Kate and Becky were waiting with an athletically built blonde haired woman who looked several years older than most undergrads. Riley gasped as she stood. She was only a few inches shorter than Chris!

"Jessica! How's it going?" Chris wrapped his arms around her and the two locked lips. Riley glanced at Kate to find her sister smiling as she watched her boyfriend make out with the blonde. Riley noticed a giant sparkling diamond on Jessica's hand and realized she was engaged or married!

"Oh this must be her!" Jessica said warmly reaching out and pulling Riley into a hug. Her body pressed against Jessica's soft and pillowy chest and Riley did little to resist, enjoying the feel of the large breasts. Jessica held her out at arm's length and twirled her around. "Wow, incredible you basically already pass!"

Riley blushed. "Th-thanks. Kate and Becky really helped."

"Aww, well it's a good thing you have such a supporting group of friends and family. Transitioning is never easy."

"Oh. Uh, transitioning?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, you know. Going from a boy to a girl. Don't worry though! I work with lots of girls going through this and from what these guys tell me you're handling it like a champ." Jessica smiled at her warmly. Riley felt like she really cared about her and wanted to help her.

"You guys need a minute or are you ready for drinks?" a waitress asked. The group sat down and ordered some food and drinks. The conversation moved on from Riley as the friends caught up with one another and introduced Jessica.

Turns out she was a graduate student in a lab working on hormone research. She was on the hormone development and delivery side of things and met Chris when he worked in the lab last summer on a different project. Her work had gone so well that they were working with other teams on campus and even some drug companies on clinical studies in people. At one point Chris snuck off to the bathroom. After he left Riley leaned forward.

"Jessica, I noticed your ring earlier, and uh, are you married?" Riley asked nervously.

"Oh no, just engaged! Want to see it?" She held her hand out and Riley admired the large glittering stone.

"Wow, it's so pretty!"

"Yeah, she's marrying some doctor she started fucking her first year of grad school," Kate said with a laugh.

"Hey now, you're just jealous," Jessica said laughing. "You can fuck and marry a rich doctor too you know."

"I have my eyes on Chris," Kate said and the four girls looked over where Chris stood flirting with the hostess. She had unbuttoned her top and her cleavage was on display. Chris said something and she laughed, reaching out to stroke his arm.

"MMMmmmm, don't we all..." Jessica sighed. "God is he a good fuck..."

Riley giggled. "Aren't you engaged?"

"Yeah, but a body and a dick like Chris's? A girl can't just give that up because someone else put a rock on my finger. Besides, it's not like I'm in love with him or anything."

The girls giggled together as Chris joined them and the food arrived. Conversation turned to gossip and stories as the group ate. Riley enjoyed herself and again marveled at how much easier social settings were for her as a girl.

Chris picked up the bill after the meal and the group walked back towards campus. "So, did Chris explain what we're going to do today?" Jessica asked as they walked.

"No? Not exactly..." Riley admitted. Jessica glanced sideways at Chris and Riley quickly explained. "I mean something about boobs?"

"Hahah, yeah, boobs! But also a lot more than that," Jessica explained. "I guess I should warn you upfront that this needs to stay on the downlow. I'm doing this as a favor for Chris and because I really, really feel for those transitioning and want to help you. This isn't and FDA approved drug yet, and won't be for years. But it is safe. We have trials going on now here and a team in Thailand is studying it as well. Way safer than the existing hormonal treatments and also way better!"

"Okay," Riley said nodding along.

"Now we have some options for you. We can do this via injection, but that means regular visits and it's a bit less controlled since you get them in doses. I like the implant options since those last for years and it's a more even release cycle."

"Yeah that sounds better," Riley agreed.

"The other thing I need to know is what size breasts you want. We can't get it exact, but a ballpark size is possible."

"Um, one's like Kate's?" Riley blushed as she looked at her sister who just beamed at her.

"MMmm, sexy! Great and last thing is if you want your cock to work still or if you plan on surgery down the road." Jessica said this with such nonchalance that Riley almost missed what she was talking about. Before Riley could answer Becky chimed in.

"Oh she is definitely keeping her cock!"

"Um, yeah, I hadn't thought otherwise," Riley agreed, realizing now how serious this whole process would be.

"Mkay! Well that's one of the big advantages of our new method. We have a dedicated implant that will keep your cock fully functional! Actually maybe a bit more functional than now to be honest. Almost all our patients that opt for this implant report increased ejaculation volume and the ability to go for multiple rounds. Some are even capable of multiple orgasms! We think this is due to interactions with the female hormone implants, but so far no one is complaining!"

"Oh, that sounds-," Riley began.

"Fucking amazing! How long until she's like that?" Becky asked eagerly, hopping from one foot to another.

Jessica laughed. "Our hormones are...'fast acting.' I think that is the term we settled on. Look I won't lie, the next week is going to suck. You're going to ache from the changes and basically be laid up in bed. Think like flu combined with the worst period cramps of your life."

"Uh, I've never had a period..." Riley said nervously.

"Oh right, well, like. I don't know then, maybe like getting kicked in the balls? Don't worry. It's going to suck but girl's have to put up with this shit all the time. Think of it as having all the cramps you would have as a natural girl, just combined into week."

"That... that is terrifying!"

"Yeah, but trust me it will be worth it!"

*****

Riley sat up feeling hungry for the first time in days. Her bed was drenched in sweat, but she moved without her body protesting and the light no longer gave her a splitting headache. She remembered the implant injection and walk back to her dorm, but other than that the past five days were a haze of pain and helplessness. She vaguely recalled, Chris, Jessica, Kate and Becky helping wash her and get some soup and water down her throat. Riley stretched and sat up, startling Chris who had been studying.

"Oh you're awake!"

"Yeah, finally," Riley said horsley. "Could I please get some water?" Chris jumped to bring his roommate a drink. As he approached Riley reached out and the sheet fell away from her.

"Whoa," Chris said his eyes wide. Riley had a pair of small breasts, perfectly shaped and very firm. Her brown nipples hardened in the cool air. Riley followed his gaze down.

"Oh wow!" she gasped. She reached up and felt them and moaned. They were extremely sensitive and the sensation of her own touch went straight to her cock which hardened to steel immediately. "Ohhh,mmmhhmm."

Chris watched as his cute roommate played with her new breasts, struggling to control his own arousal. He had held off from cumming this past week, wanting his first time with Riley to feel as good as possible, but he was at his limit. He knew it would have to be tonight. "Here," he finally said holding out the bottle of water. Riley drank eagerly then slipped out of bed.

Her cock was hard as a rock and leaking precum like a faucet. "Fuck I am soooo horny," she said offhandedly as she walked naked to the bathroom. Chris's eyes were glued to her tight ass and the sway of her hips. They rolled as she walked just like her sister's did. Chris drank in the site of her walking, knowing he would soon have his cock buried in her tight ass.

Riley closed the bathroom door and looked in the mirror. She looked like shit, but a week of laying in bed in pain would do that to anyone. She inspected her breasts, which while smaller than Kate's, were extremely cute and fit her slim frame. When she emerged from the shower Chris had been joined by Kate and Becky, who immediately ripped her towel away to inspect her body.

"Fuck that's amazing!" Becky said. Kate was rapidly stripping off her own clothes and soon stood naked next to her sister. "Wow you two..." Becky was practically salivating.

Chris grunted in agreement. "Fuck, I'm going to the gym before I rape you two!"

Riley and Kate giggled. "Can't rape the willing..." Kate hissed before kissing her sister. "Sure you don't want to stay and put that to use?" she asked pointing at the tent in Chris's shorts.

"Teasing slut. You know the plan," Chris grunted as he adjusted himself and grabbed his gym bag. "Party is at nine. Be ready," he said on the way out.

"Party?" Riley asked, struggling not to cum as her sister danced her fingers along her cock. "Oh fuck you're gonna make me cum..."

"No!" Kate slapped her cock. "No cumming!" Kate laughed and danced away. "Yeah you up for it? Jessica said it wasn't a problem and it will be fuuuuuun!"

"Yeah I think so. I actually feel pretty amazing!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds