Better as Riley Ch. 03

Gaze locked, Riley swirled her tongue around his crown then slowly began inching her way down his shaft, taking the time to let her tongue explore the veins. Somehow Dylon got even harder and halfway down she started to struggle and Riley realized he was actually massive! The thought excited her, the fact that her nerdy childhood friend was packing such a tool. Determined to do her best she grabbed him by the ass and pulled herself against him.

Her throat resisted briefly and then, she moaned as his cock slid fully into her throat, the slow pace abandoned. She wasn't able to use her tongue anymore, but Dylon didn't seem to mind and Riley felt a surge of pride as he struggled to breathe from the pleasure. Riley slowly pulled back until she could breathe, resuming the soft and relaxing motion of her tongue.

"Fuck Ryan-I mean Riley. You are incredible," Dylon said gasping. He started to speak again, but lost in semblance of coherence as Riley took him to the hilt again. This pattern continued, Riley taking her time and keeping him on the edge to maximize his eventual orgasm.

"I want to taste you when you cum," Riley begged when she felt his balls start to tighten.

"Oh anytime you want you trap-slut," Dylon said, his lust finally bringing out a hidden inner aggression. "You're made to take cock in that pretty little mouth of yours."

"Hhhmmm, well you'll have to ask Daddy. We belong to him," Riley said, darting her eyes to Chris who was watching with a grin with Kate and Becky.

"I think we can work something out," Chris said simply. "I basically only care about my chemistry classes. Any chance you could help out with the others?"

Dylon didn't even consider his answer, willing to do anything for more action from Riley. "Yeah whatever you want!" Riley grinned and continued her slow, luxurious worship of his cock.

"Alright, she'll finish you off now. I could use your help with a math and a literature class. You help with those and she'll help with you as much as you want."

"Ohhh us too Daddy!" Becky and Kate cried, eager to sample the big dig.

Chris shook his head. "Nope, just the 'trap-slut' as you put it," he grinned. "Don't worry you two, you'll get plenty of dick. Besides I think Dylon has a thing for little Riley here, am I right?"

"Oh god yes!" he managed to gasp out, as Riley finally brought him to the edge. Her tight throat drew out the first blast of his orgasm, but she quickly withdrew, letting his spurting cock fill her mouth as she tasted and swallowed. Dylon stumbled backwards, leaving Riley grinning up at the group, her chin dripping with cum that had overflowed her mouth. He watched in disbelief as she leaned back and started pushing the cum into her mouth.

He glanced down and noticed her skirt had ridden up revealing the red thong panties that barely contained her struggling erection. Dylon's cock twitched and he felt himself salivate at the view.

"All right, let's hurry up," Chris said checking his phone. "Will is already asking where we are." Dylon reluctantly tucked his erection away, hurrying to catch the group as they continued towards the party.

********

Riley looked back at Chris and winked as she bent over to reach the ping pong ball that had rolled out of reach across the table. It was odd playing a drinking game without drinking, but no seemed to mind given the show the girls were putting on each time one of them had to stretch for anything. She felt her dress slide up and the cool air against her ass. She wondered if the crowd could see her butt plug.

"Whew, I will never get tired of that view," Will said above the noise causing Riley to laugh.

"Fuck, I can't wait anymore," Chris grunted and suddenly Riley felt herself being roughly pushed across the table, her dress fully pushed up.

"Oh!" she gasped as her thong was pushed to the side and she felt her plug being pulled out. The suddenness of Chris's aggressive interest was bewildering and wildly arousing. Her eyes widened and she looked across the room at Kate and Becky who were both filming and grinning. Dylon stood beside them in shock, talking to Kate and Becky but Riley couldn't hear the words.

"You'd better get me wet first," Chris said, pushing Riley to her knees. She eagerly complied, slobbering all over his impressive cock. In the background she could hear more people entering the room, word of what was about to happen spreading, but she kept her focus on Chris, doing her best to pleasure him.

After only a minute or so Chris picked her up and turned her around, pulling the dress down to expose her tits and ripping the thong off of her. Riley's hard cock sprang out, causing gasps and a few crude comments form the crowd, but mostly just cries to "fuck the slut hard" and "give it to her Chris!" Becky and Kate moved closer to film the action. Becky reached out and popped out Riley's butt plug, leaving a small gape behind that delighted the crowd.

Chris grabbed Riley by her arms, forcing her torso forward slightly and her ass back and managed to line up the tip of his cock with her virgin ass. Riley didn't wait for him, and as soon as she felt it catch as her butthole she pushed back against him, moaning loudly as her ass was filled inch by inch.

"Fuck that's tight," Chris grunted about a third of the way in. He took over, pausing and starting short, slow thrusts that increased in depth in a controlled manner. Riley was barely aware of his careful, controlled fucking, already nearing her own orgasm. He had about half-way in when Riley twitched and cried out in pleasure, her cock jetting an enormous stream of cum across the floor, her sister, and Becky.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck," Riley cried out, "Fuck me fuck fuck me!" She sagged after her orgasm, kept upright only by Chris's strength and the eight inches of cock he was now working in and out of her ass. Chris kept the pace slow for a minute or two, letting her catch her breath, then started to pick up the pace again.

The audience stood their stunned and enchanted by the live display in front of them. Kate panned her camera around, catching two other couples fucking and a number of guys and girls subtly touching themselves. Riley drifted back to awareness, suddenly realizing that she was naked in front of an entire frat party, getting fucked in the ass for the very first time. She glanced at Becky who smiled and gave her the thumb's up. Next to her Dylon was subtly rubbing his cock through his shorts. Riley winked at him and he lost it in his pants, too turned on by seeing his new crush get publicly used.

A flush crept up her body as she noticed the interest of the men and women attending the party, their desire for her raw on their faces. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" she cried out and Chris somehow picked up his pace again, the force of his fucking sending ripples across her body.

It was the swell of his cock that did it for her this time. Chris grunted loudly behind her and she felt his cock swell and Riley lost it, screaming out in pleasure until her breath was exhausted. Her cock erupted a second time, another stream of cum pouring out onto the ground. The couple collapsed to the ground, still joined inside Riley's ass as Chris finished filling her.

"Fuck Riley, that was incredible," Chris said contorting to bring their lips together. Riley eagerly met his kiss and rocked her hips back against him, still eager for more. Chris found after the week of not cumming that he was up for the challenge. He quickly pulled out and tossed her onto a dirty looking frat couch, the crowd shifting to make room for them. He pulled her ass up over the arm and took her from the front, her small breasts and still hard and leaking cock bouncing when Chris took her ass again.

Becky strode forward and kissed Chris fiercely then began pulling his shirt and pants off, revealing his muscular frame that was dripping with sweat from his arousal and exertion. By now the crowd was fully into it, cheering Chris and Riley and several other couples that were openly fucking. Riley felt alive, delighting in the attention and desire of the crowd. Her eyes met the gaze of a pretty blonde girl that had the body of a gymnast or cheerleader. The girl licked her lips in desire, whispered something briefly the boy she was standing next to, then approached Riley and kissed her deeply.

As they were making out Becky bent down and spoke to the girl. "She's mine, but you can suck or fuck her if you want." The girl looked at Becky, who just smiled and then at Riley.

"Oh please," Riley managed to get out.

"My name is Zoe by the way," the blonde said as she lowered her head to Riley's hard cock.

"Oh yes! UUUggggghhhh," Riley cried out as the talented blonde took her to the hilt in one go. A few thrusts down her throat and Riley was ready to cum, but the blonde back off grinning and teased her. All the while Chris continued to fuck away at her ass. The two worked Riley over for several minutes then Zoe stood.

"Fuck it," she hissed, throwing a quick glance back at the boy who was watching intently. Zoe hiked her skirt up and tossed her legs ove Riley. The guy darted forward when he realized what was going to happen, but Chris tossed him back with one arm and Will quickly pulled him back.

"Her choice man," he called over the crowd. Becky quickly moved to pacify him, pulling a small cock and stroking it as Zoe slid her pussy down on Riley's dick. Neither lasted long, and Riley came almost immediately when Zoe's pussy tightened around her combined with Chris's thick cock and the fact that she was getting to experience a sexy girl's pussy in front of her boyfriend.

She gasped in pleasure, unable to even cry out she was so exhausted. She never lost consciousness, but she was done and barely aware of her surroundings as her cock leaked. Kate continued to film as Zoe stepped off and gently kissed Riley and went back to her boyfriend, rolling her eyes as he angrily gestured. Chris kept it up, fucking her brutally and despite everything Riley felt herself seeking another orgasm. She looked up and caught Kate's eye, begging her for help. Her sister handed off her camera to Dylon then stepped forward, kissing Riley and stroking her cock. She grinned back at the crowd as they cheered at the kissing sisters. It was all too much for Riley and she screamed out an orgasm, coating her own face and chest in thick streams of sticky cum. The spectacle set Chris off and he filled the slut's tight virgin ass as the crowd went wild. The crowd moved onto the other couples fucking, cheering and hollering and leaving Chris and his harem to put themselves back together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds