• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Bewere-Wolf
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Bewere-Wolf

It was wild beyond belief, a frantic mess of fur and limbs as the two yelped and howled in raw carnality. Despite everything, Kaiden found himself growing aroused once more, and realized that he had been stroking himself as he watched the two monsters mate. Shaking his head, he came to his senses once more. This was his best, and perhaps only chance to escape.

He looked down, seeking totem and sword, but both had fallen to the rocks just below the rutting werewolves. He could reach them, maybe, but only at the cost of approaching that ferocious beast once more without even the slightest shred of protection.

Once had been enough. He ran.

Kaiden sprinted through the forest without thought for stealth or safety. If the monster had wanted, it could have found and run him down in an instant. All he could do was hope that the wolf's mate could keep him occupied long enough to reach safety.

His shoulder burnt where it had been bitten, with lines of fire flushing down his chest and back. That was a bad sign. It spoke to poison or infection, a wound from which he would never recover. He ran nonetheless, one footstep after another for hours at a time until his feet ached and his breath caught in his throat.

The fire had spread. It burnt his chest, and his face, but most especially his groin. Where he had so recently felt such overwhelming pleasure, there was now only pain as his aching parts burned with a raging fury. His penis was no longer even close to hard. If anything, it was withdrawn and shriveled, even as his chest grew aching and swollen.

The flesh felt strangely soft and pliant when his hands rubbed, but massaging his chest made the pain go away, so he continued despite how it made him feel. When he could not jog, he walked, and when even that failed, he found himself resting against the soft back of a half rotten log. His chest felt exceedingly odd now, so swollen that he had to cup his hands to continue massaging it.

He did want to continue, though. It felt far too good to stop, all sensitive and stimulating in a way that he could barely understand. There was a fire still between his legs, but no longer in any painful way. He reached to stroke himself, but had trouble getting a good grip. Dazed and feverish, he found that it was still pleasant if he simply rubbed himself.

Very pleasant, in fact. It felt even better normal, just to rub and touch himself. Especially when his other hand continued to massage his chest.

That night passed in a hazy mix of fear and masturbation, with sleep coming in uneasy, restless batches. Kaiden awoke to the sensation of his fingers probing a soft, wet opening. That much was unexpected, but at least was something familiar. The other half of that sensation was harder to place, but far more shocking when he did. It took Kaiden several moments to understand that what he felt was his own probing digit moving around inside.

She gasped, pulling her hand away in denial, but the truth was plain to see. Her proud cock had crowed its last, and somewhere in the night had been exchanged with a very feminine replacement.

"What? Impossible," she tried to say, but found that words came thick and sluggish in his mouth. She felt for her jaw, and found something inhuman. Not a snout, not quite yet, but something not far from it.

Now Kaiden truly knew fear. There were tales of curses that could be transmitted directly from monster to human. Stories, mostly, and rare ones at that. Most monsters were unique, living only their own cursed lives until the day they died. Some few could breed true. Goblins and orcs, for example, or the cursed minotaurs that bred with human women and passed their curse upon male offspring. Most fearsome of all were these, the rarest of the rare. The ones who could fall in battle only to inflict their curse on the unwary souls that vanquished them. This werewolf, it seemed, was among them.

I'm going to become a monster, Kaiden thought, I'm going to become a monster and there is nothing I can do about it.

She knew where her duty lay. It was one of those things that had been drilled into her during her training. If something happened to steal away her humanity, then there was only one final service she could perform. Return home and offer her neck to the elders' axe. One last way to help her people and assert her humanity before it was lost forever.

Yet in the end, Kaiden wanted to live. That this was a duty she could not bring herself to perform. Home was less than a day's run away, but now Kaiden turned her back on it.

"I can never go home again," she said, though the words were increasingly hard to form. That, more than anything, was hard for her to swallow. More than losing her humanity or becoming female, the loss of her home hurt her. It was painful to be alone. The thought of a lifetime of solitude racked her again with sobs, but what other option did she have? If she returned to her people, they would kill her.

Kaiden ran through the forest once more without any destination in mind. It was an easy lope, without hurry or purpose, running just for the sake of motion. The forest came alive for her that morning, filled with all manner of amazing scents and sounds that were like nothing he had ever experienced before.

She paused at noontime to lap water from a stream, but her grumbling stomach served as a reminder that she had not eaten since yesterday. That proved easy enough to manage. Her keen nose found it easy to track down a teeming gathering of fat, wooly creatures for her to feast on. They cried out and tried to flee, but she proved faster by far and before long was sating her hunger on the warm flesh of their slowest member.

Hunger quenched, Kaiden became aware that her body was inhabited by other needs, no less base than her craving for flesh. In the field where she had taken down the wooly herd animal, she laid her body down and sought to sate those other needs. The touch of her probing finger as it worked past her unfamiliar slit was a strange one, but unquestionably pleasant. Her body responded in a way that her male, human form never had, evoking passions of a sort that man was never meant to know.

The summer sun was beginning to lower when she had finished. Her needs were not fully sated, there was still a deep buried yearning between her legs that had not yet been filled, but it was enough. Enough for her to move on.

Again, Kaiden moved without knowing why, savoring the sense of freedom that came with her new form. Her every motion was pure joy, overcome by the power and ease of her strides. Kaiden felt alive in a way she had never known. Full of power and energy that came from knowing that she was a force beyond anything she had ever seen.

The more she traveled the more purposeful her strides became. There was a new scent in the air, a familiar one that spoke of home, even though she had never smelled it before in her life. It became stronger as she followed the river, calling to her more and more desperately until she broke into a brisk run.

Then she came to the end, and found what she had been seeking without ever knowing why. She found Him.

A moment earlier Kaiden had been full of power and savage danger. But as she looked upon him, new feelings coursed through her. Feelings of submission, of meek surrender to a superior being.

He was strong, and he was ferocious. Every fiber of her being shied away from the merest thought of challenge. Not to him. He was in charge, he was everything. He was... Alpha.

The wolfman barked something out, and she turned to her knees, presenting her naked pussy to his gaze. A hand clutched at her throat, no more gently than it had earlier, but her new body reacted far more needfully to it. He growled, nipping where her shoulder joined neck, and she finally understood.

The Alpha had not been attacking when they first met. He had been Claiming.

Powerful hands grasped at her limbs, pushing her to the forest floor and holding her there helplessly as he prepared to claim her for his own. Kaiden whined with lust, pressing her needy hips backwards into him. Every fiber of her being was calling out to be touched and used, and all her will was consumed by an unending need to slake her lust.

But there was nothing she could do about it, he had overpowered her completely. He would take her when He wanted, and not a moment before. She was utterly and completely helpless, and that realization only excited her further.

Kaiden howled as the Alpha finally entered her, calling out in joy and completion as she learned what it was to be penetrated. A part of her that was still self aware remembered the she-wolf's howl only a day before, but by now she was too far gone to be anything but excited at the thought. Being bred by the Alpha as his mate was sheer bliss, and she could scarcely comprehend desiring anything else.

As his rigid cock pistoned in and out of her, Kaiden's world reduced to a narrow sphere of carnal need. New ideas coursed through her head, thoughts of dens and matings and swollen bellies. Images of holding fast to his werewolf cubs as they suckled hungrily from her teat, of taking her place in this wonderful new pack of his.

Kaiden knew then that she was nothing more than his mewling, submissive she-creature. Hungrily subsumed by his every whim. He dominated her in every way, claiming mind and soul even as he had his way with her body. With a final, unison call, he sent his seed flooding into her ready womb. As she climaxed from their impassioned mating, all she could hope was that his seed had planted itself fully.

He rose, extending his hand in a surprisingly humanlike gesture. Kaiden took it, touched by an intense sense of connection as their hands met. Beside this, her fleeting village trysts had been wan and emotionless affairs. This creature was Alpha, he was Mate, and she knew then that she would love him forever.

Something resembling human awareness returned as he led her back to his den- no, to Their den. Yet there was little about it that was human. She was not human, and never would be again. She was better than human. She was Wolf, she was Pack.

Her other packsister was already at the den when they arrived, and greeted the pair warmly. She let off a short series of grunts and growls, and although Kaiden's mind was not quite fully changed, she at last had a sense of their meaning.

The packsister spoke of welcome, and of greeting. She spoke as one who reacquaints herself after a long absence. As one who was both former and current Pack.

Kaiden was confused, and let out a questioning whine.

It took time and fumbling explanation before Kaiden at last understood the truth. That the packsister he had fucked as a man had once been his good friend Hammond, changed by their Alpha as he had been.

They stayed up late into the night, alternately talking and mating as Kaiden came to understand her packmates more and more. She understood the terrible loneliness of the runaway Alpha, of how his desperate flight had forced him into human lands despite the danger. There was danger there, terrible danger, but also opportunity. A way to spread his blessing, and grow his lost pack.

For two weeks they rested, growing full on the pack animals while the helpless humans cowered behind closed walls. They dared not stay forever. Winter approached, with its aching cold and lack of game. More humans would come too. Ones with biting steel and crashing spells. They must make the dangerous mountain crossing before winter closed off the passes for good.

Alpha did not know the hidden passes that led beyond the mountains, but she and packsister did. Together they would escape the grasping clutches of humanity and lead their new family into the lush wild lands beyond.

Packsister's belly was just barely starting to swell as they ascended the first rise. She touched her own flat stomach, knowing that soon it too would grow full with her Alpha's cubs. By the end of spring she would be safe in her den nursing a litter of her own. The pack would grow and prosper in their new land.

Kaiden nuzzled her mate with a gentle sigh of contentment, then loped up the first trail towards their new home. He followed after, and all was well in the world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Bewere-Wolf
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds