Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 05

While she was speaking Beyonce turned over onto her back, pulled Taylor onto her lap and then when the time was right pulled one of her bra cup aside and then pushed her latest conquest's head down to where she wanted it.

To her delight Taylor latched on to her nipple like a babe looking for sustenance, Beyonce allowing her new little white pet to suck away for a few minutes before she uncovered the other breast and then pushed Taylor's head towards that with the same results.

Over and over Beyonce pulled Taylor's head this way and that, gently fingering her the entire time, although it quickly became clear that this encouragement wasn't necessary. Beyonce could feel it in the way Taylor was sucking her tits and bringing her hands up to play with those globes of flesh, the girl was hooked.

Just like all the 'straight' girls who had fallen under the spell of Beyonce's big boobs, Taylor eventually becoming so enthusiastic that Beyonce pretty much sat back and let her do all the work, only gently playing with that pretty blonde hair and eagerly pumping Taylor's pussy with her fingers. And of course, offered up verbal encouragement.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, you love those big black titties, don't you white girl? Mmmmmmmm yeah, all white girls do. All you little white sluts just love a pair of big black titties, ooooooooh fuck, mmmmmmm, especially when their getting their little white pussies fingered at the same time. It's natural." Beyonce cooed softly, before going in for the kill, "You know what else all white girls loved Taylor? Black pussy. Some, like you, might be a little hesitant at first, mmmmmmm, but as soon as you get a taste of my sweet honey you'll be hooked for life. So why don't you be a good little white girl and fulfil your destiny by becoming a black pussy eating slut. Mmmmmmm, get that pretty little popstar face in my black cunt and start licking! Ooooooohhhhhhh shit, mmmmmmm, make me cum all over your pretty little white face and I'll make you cum again."

Taylor Swift was going to eat her pussy. It was now inevitable, but Beyonce had talked plenty of nervous girls in between her thighs and was fully prepared to do it now. And she thought she'd have too, because despite how relaxed Taylor was from sucking on her big titties her words made the innocent girl tense up for a few moments which felt like hours.

Then with one final lingering suck to Beyonce's right nipple Taylor started to slowly work her way down south, kissing every inch of the chocolate coloured stomach in front of her before finally settling in between Beyonce's legs.

Unfortunately this forced Beyonce to remove her fingers from Taylor's twat. With some strategic manoeuvring Beyonce could have kept her finger inside of Taylor, but after some debate the older singer decided it was better this way.

After all, she had already worked Taylor up to nearly another orgasm, so this gave her the chance to cool down and make a choice while still being under the influence of Beyonce's touch, her final words and the need to cum pushing Taylor to make the right decision. Besides, Beyonce had already done her part and gotten Taylor off, now she wanted to sit back and enjoy the fruits of her labour.

With trembling hands Taylor reached up and grabbed Beyonce's tiny black panties, which looked as ruined as her own, and then looked up at the older woman for permission to remove them. Beyonce just gave her a look which clearly said hurry up, prompting Taylor to pull the fabric down, amazed to find out that they weren't panties, but in fact a tiny thong.

Once they were off completely Taylor stared at them in disbelief and tried to imagine Beyonce wearing them, the tiny piece of fabric digging into that big black ass of hers and making it look even bigger... then Taylor shook herself out of her thoughts, tossed the thong aside and looked down at her seductress.

Beyonce Knowles was a goddess. This woman was amazing, Taylor feeling like a little kid next to this curvaceous bombshell, every insecurity she ever had quickly rushing back to her and rendering her a mindless moron.

Then, seeing that Beyonce was about to say something, Taylor tried to save herself from this goddess's wrath by quickly crawling back in between her legs, closing her eyes, sticking out her tongue and taking her first cautious lick of another woman's pussy. A black pussy, thus fulfilling her destiny according to her new black mistress.

The taste instantly set Taylor's taste buds on fire, both women moaning as Taylor's tongue travelled from the bottom of Beyonce's pussy lips all the way up to the top. The only difference was that Beyonce's moan totally drowned out Taylor's, and the confident black woman probably wasn't feeling nearly as overwhelmed as the timid white girl.

Once that lick was completed Taylor whimpered, feeling totally out of her depth and so worried she wouldn't be able to please this dark skinned goddess who had given her so much pleasure seconds ago. Oh well, like her Mom and so many others told her she could only try her best, Taylor taking a calming breath and then doing just that.

Desperately trying to remember what had been done to her Taylor bought herself some time by repeating what she had just done over and over again, namely licking Beyonce's pussy lips from the bottom to the top as slowly as she possibly could, her eyelids fluttering as she became more and more used to the flavour of cunt.

Her instant and growing love for that flavour seemed to confirm at least one thing, she wasn't entirely straight. Which should have probably been obvious from the way her body reacted to Beyonce's touch, and definitely while the other woman was eating her pussy, but this seemed to solidify she was at the very least bisexual, if not a total lesbo, if only for gorgeous black women.

As Taylor settled into a gentle cunt lapping rhythm while trying to decide upon her sexuality Beyonce simply moaned in pleasure and relaxed. Sure, she was aching for release, but there was something so endearing about watching a white girl lick her first black pussy that Beyonce didn't want to rush it.

Besides, trying to force Taylor to make her cum quickly would just push her away, and Beyonce wasn't going to be satisfied with anything less than total submission from Taylor Swift, the black woman determined that the white girl wouldn't leave this room until she had been thoroughly conquered.

With that in mind Beyonce forced herself to allow Taylor to go at her own pace, and while that was frustratingly slow and gentle when she was wet and ready to go, this gentle pussy licking was not without its charms. After all this wasn't just any first timer Beyonce had picked up at a bar and manipulated into eating her cunt, this was Taylor Swift.

Perhaps one of the most sweet and innocent girls in the business, with the snow white complexion which just looked so good in between her black thighs. Oh yes, Taylor would be quite the notch on her belt, Beyonce licking her lips as she imagined the pictures she would soon have of this girl in her book of bitches.

Of course thinking of those pictures was a double-edged sword, as while it momentarily distracted her from the slow and gentle action she was receiving it also made her incredibly horny and ache to shove Taylor's face as deep as it would go into her cunt.

Or worse, push her away so she could grab her strap on and then hold the younger girl with all her strength and the look of pixie down and rape her lily white ass, a sadistic part of Beyonce almost feeling ready to cum just from the idea of taking that ass by force, even if it ruined her career as a weeping Taylor revealed to the press how Beyonce Knowles had wrecked her ass hole.

Actually Taylor was so weak she probably wouldn't say anything to anybody, especially as it would be beyond humiliating for her, but that didn't mean it justified Beyonce thinking of doing something so awful. But the fact that even for a moment she considered it meant she had to cum soon or she would go crazy.

So Beyonce finally reached out like she'd wanted to this entire time and began stroking Taylor's pretty blonde hair like she was already the well-trained pet Beyonce planned on turning her into. When that caused Taylor to lick a little more forcefully, instead of putting her off like Beyonce had been afraid it would, the black pop singer began giving more traditional encouragement, which of course included detail instructions on how to please her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, oh baby, you're doing such a good job at eating my pussy. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, it tastes good, don't it honey? Ooooooooooh yeah, and you wanna get more, huh?" Beyonce grinned in between moans, "Mmmmmmmm well, don't worry baby, I'll tell you how to get me off, then there'll be more for you then you can handle."

Taylor had been so loving the feeling of Beyonce stroking her hair. It was so comforting, and totally made her feel like Beyonce's pet. Which Taylor knew should horrify her, but it didn't. It felt natural to submit to this obviously dominant woman.

To... to this top. That's what they were called right? When it was two women the dominant woman was called a top and the submissive one was the bottom, Taylor actually liking the word and feeling that it suited her. And as a bottom Taylor should try and please her top, and when Beyonce started giving her tips the white girl tried to focus as much as she could in her current state to every word the black woman was saying, then try and follow it.

"First, lick my pussy just a little harder. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, that's it baby, mmmmmmmmmm, just like that, now my clit. Lick my ooooooooooh Taylor! That's it Taylor, now suck it baby, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd, oh baby, you're a natural!" Beyonce exclaimed, before chuckling to herself, "Mmmmmmmmmm, then again, white girls always are. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck baby, embrace your natural instincts and eat that black pussy! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I told you that you crave black cunt, just like all the other white girls, mmmmmmmmmmm, and now I want you to embrace the fact that you're like all the rest and eat that black pussy. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeah, come get some of what you crave girly girl and embrace the fact that you and every other white girl are just sluts for black pussy!"

Those words made Taylor blush, but she couldn't even imagine arguing when that meant tearing herself away from this heavenly treat. Besides, she wasn't exactly in a position to argue, even if she was sure not all white women were submissive pussy lickers, like she apparently was.

Then again Taylor was sure that those words were designed to turn Beyonce on. Maybe Taylor too. If that was the case it worked, Taylor embarrassed about how much that idea appeal to her as she did all those things Beyonce said got her off, the little blonde rewarded almost instantly by more cunt cream that she could handle, her face becoming drenched with the yummy liquid as she fought to swallow as much as she could.

"Oh baby, that's good, that's sooooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddddd!" Beyonce moaned, now simply offering words of encouragement, "Yes, you're so good. Ohhhhhhhh you're so good at eating my pussy! Mmmmmmmmm God, you're worshipping that black pussy like a good white girl should, mmmmmmmmmm, becoming my good little white bitch, ooooooooohhhhhhhh!"

Taylor felt so proud of herself in that moment. She was making this goddess of a woman feel good. She, she was pleasing her top. Pleasing her top like a good bottom should, Taylor feeling like she was truly embracing her real self as she frantically licked and sucked Beyonce's pussy, in between desperately gulping down as much cunt cream as she could.

Then Beyonce tightened her grip on her hair, pulled Taylor's face even deeper into her cunt and then gave her the order which would truly change her into a lesbian bottom forever.

"Stick your tongue inside me you little bitch!" Beyonce screamed, unable to take any more of this amazing pleasure without achieving her climax, "OH FUCK, mmmmmmmmm, push your tongue inside my pussy and fuck me with it like the little white dyke you are! Come on Taylor, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me sweetie. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me like the little queer girl you are and make me cum! Ah fuck, come on you lezzie slut, tongue fuck me and make me cum tongue fuck me and make me cum tongue fuck me and make me cum OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

With that Taylor finally did it. She finally pushed her tongue into another woman's pussy, fulfilling her greatest fantasy she wasn't completely aware that she had. Then just when she didn't think it could get any better she started thrusting her tongue in and out of that extremely wet hole, making Beyonce screaming coherently which filled Taylor with pride.

Then her mouth was filled with a flavour which seemed too good to be real, Taylor desperately starting to swallow it before she even realised it was Beyonce's cum. She had made another woman, Beyonce Knowles no less, cum for her, a blissful smile crossing Taylor's face as she continued trying to swallow as much of Beyonce's cum as she could.

Beyonce was very impressed with Taylor. Not just how hard the inexperienced white girl made her cum, although make no mistake, it was a fantastic orgasm, one which rendered her mindless for a while.

However it didn't take much to make Beyonce cum when there was another woman in between her legs, especially when it was a cute little white girl, and Taylor Swift maybe just be one of the cutest little white girls Beyonce had ever had the pleasure of ever turning into her muff diving little bitch.

What was really impressive was how much cum Taylor was able to swallow, the inexperienced bottom not becoming at all overwhelmed by having her first woman cum into her face as she kept her mouth glued tightly to Beyonce's entrance so the majority of the girl cum flow directly down her throat and into her stomach where it belonged.

Sure, she couldn't get all of it, and she had to frantically swallow so her mouth didn't overflow with all the girl cum, but all things considered Taylor would be really well, and with every frantic gulp Beyonce could tell her latest conquest was accepting her role as a pussy pleaser.

Best of all once Beyonce was done cumming in Taylor's mouth the little blonde didn't pull back and nervously staring at the other singer.

Oh no, Taylor returned her tongue to Beyonce's honeypot, giving it a few licks just to capture some escaped girl cum before she pushed her tongue inside the older woman's cunt and restarted the wonderful tongue fucking, not stopping until she made Beyonce cum again.

That wonderful process was repeated over and over again, Beyonce more impressed with every powerful orgasm Taylor gave her.

It felt so wonderful that Beyonce was very, very tempted to just lie back and spend the rest of the night with Taylor Swift worshipping her cunt.

That would probably have the desired effect and turnout this girl who Beyonce was now convinced should stick to other girls from now on, they wouldn't give her what she really wanted, that being Taylor as her latest white bitch. And to properly add Taylor to her collection Beyonce felt she needed to pop the innocent girl's anal cherry, and that was exactly what she was going to do.

So after who knows how many orgasms Beyonce pulled Taylor away from her cunt and up into a passionate kiss, the black woman taking great pleasure and tasting herself on the lips and tongue of the innocent little white girl.

"Are you ready to truly become my white bitch?" Beyonce asked with a wicked grin when she broke the kiss.

"Yes!" Taylor gasped, desperately trying to think what Beyonce might want her to say, "I, I wanna be Yours. I, I want to be your white bitch. Please Beyonce... my Black Mistress, make me your bitch. I'll do anything if you'll let me be your pussy eating bitch."

"Then bend over." Beyonce grinned, "Mmmmmmm, get on all fours and show me that cute little white ass of yours."

Taylor did as she was told without a moment's hesitation. Then she wondered why Beyonce would want her in this position, given that she didn't have a cock and all. Her question was quickly answered when Beyonce stood up, slapped her ass and then retrieved some kind of dildo with straps attached to it.

Taylor quickly worked out exactly what it was as Beyonce stepped into it, pulled it up her thighs and tightened it around her waist, giving her a cock. The longest, thickest cock Taylor had ever seen, the poor girl trembling at the thought of taking the black monster inside her pussy.

Then Beyonce dropped the bombshell, "You said you'd do anything to be mine. Is that true Taylor? Are you willing to give me your tight little white ass in exchange for becoming my white bitch? Are you prepared to give up your anal cherry? Are you ready to truly accept your place by performing the ultimate act of surrender for your Black Mistress. If you do I promise you'll love it. That you'll become addicted to the feeling of my big black cock stretching your little white ass hole. Mmmmmmmm, all you have to do is give me that sweet little cherry, and your ass will literally be mine forever."

Somehow Taylor felt that she went ghostly pale and blushed bright red at the same time. She definitely trembled and felt like she was going to throw up, because all her boyfriends had asked her for anal and she said no, but this time her answer would be different.

It didn't matter that Beyonce's dildo was bigger than their cocks, nearly combined, she was going to take that monster up her ass, because what else could she do? Refuse? No, she needed to be this woman's bitch, and she would do anything to get it.

So eventually Taylor squeaked so softly it was barely a whisper, "Yes."

"Yes what?" Beyonce pushed, "I need you to say it Taylor."

Gulping softly Taylor replied, "You, you can have my butt."

"Good girl." Beyonce beamed, retrieving her tube of lubricant, "Now do your best to relax. I know it will be hard, but it will hurt if you don't."

Taylor was pretty sure it was going to hurt regardless, given that hole was so tiny and Beyonce's dildo was so big. Now she had agreed to take it up her ass it looked even bigger, the other singer slowly rubbing some kind of liquid into it as if it was real.

Then Beyonce walked around her, Taylor whimpering as the other woman disappeared from sight and then she felt a dip in the bed behind her, signifying that Beyonce was getting into position.

"Spread your cheeks." Beyonce ordered softly but firmly, "Mmmmmmmmm, show me that sweet little ass hole I'm about to fuck."

Again Taylor whimpered softly but pressed her face to the bed sheets, reach back and spread her ass cheeks, offering up her virgin ass hole as a sacrifice, the tiny blonde hoped that this would be it.

That after this unspeakable humiliation she would be allowed to secretly call herself Beyonce's bitch. And that if she really hated it like she expected she would Beyonce would just allow her to eat her pussy night and day as a sign of her submission.

Heck, all Taylor had to do was lick her lips and she could get some remaining cum, which made her want to be Beyonce's personal pussy licker, spend the rest of her life in between the thighs of her Black Mistress without ever needing the favour to be returned.

Beyonce licked her lips at beautiful sight in front of her, then lent forward and spat on Taylor's back door, offering her latest victim just a little more help before she then pulled out her camera to snap a photo of the wonderful gift Taylor was giving her. She then took another photo when she pressed the head of her strap on against Taylor's virgin ass hole, and then she paused to savour the moment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds