Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 05

Over the past 10+ years of white girl taming Beyonce had taken a lot of white girl anal cherries, yet she cherished the memory of each one like the little treasure they were. This would be no different, Beyonce savouring every precious moment of taking Taylor's anal virginity.

As was her preference Beyonce opened Taylor's virgin butt hole slowly, applying the perfect amount of pressure so that little rosebud stretch as slowly as possible for the black woman's big strap on dick, which looked gigantic compared to the tiny hole it was invading.

Then came the moment of pure bliss that was a white girl's previously untouched ass hole closing around the head of Beyonce's dildo, officially meaning that Taylor Swift was one of the lucky white girls who's anal cherries would forever belong to Beyonce Knowles.

Throughout this process Taylor had been softly whimpering, and when she lost her anal cherry the blonde lifted her head up and let out this loud little cry which had Beyonce stroking her back and softly cooing, "Shhhhh, relax white girl. Your little anal cherry is mine. Now it's time for me to make this cute little white booty mine. That means you got to relax."

Taylor kept whimpering but lowered her head and did as she was told just like a good little submissive white girl should. If she had begged for mercy Beyonce might have shown her some, but Taylor was getting her ass fucked tonight.

That wasn't up for debate. Beyonce was going to have her way with this cute little white girl and turn her into the perfect little white bitch that she could tell Taylor was meant to be. If that meant using a little more lube and words of encouragement Beyonce was prepared to do that, however to the black singer's delight despite her constant whimpers Taylor offered up no form of protest as Beyonce slowly filled her pale little butt with big chocolate coloured dick.

Taylor even kept spreading her ass cheeks, giving Beyonce a mouth watering view which she preserved forever thanks to her little camera, the dark skinned singer/actress taking half a dozen shots in between penetrating Taylor's virgin ass and filling it completely with strap on dildo.

When her hips finally did come to rest against Taylor's spread little cheeks Beyonce paused yet again, taking a few shots and then just staring at the beautiful sight before her.

Then she loosened her grip on Taylor and slowly pulled back, inch after inch of dildo exiting the white girl's stretched little butt hole. When about half of the dick had been removed Beyonce slowly pushed the fake dick back inside her new bitch's bowels, waiting until it was fully enbedded in Taylor's backside before repeating the process, gently beginning to butt fuck the white girl with slow, steady thrusts.

As she began giving Taylor her first ever ass fucking Beyonce lazily took shots of her dildo pumping in and out of that tight little back hole, the black singer becoming so lost in just staring at that thoroughly stretched out little ass hole that her mind became blank, her whole world revolving around butt fucking her new white bitch.

Taylor was also finding it difficult to think coherently because of the ass fucking she was receiving. However while the black pop singer was in heaven the white country singer was in hell. The pain of losing her anal virginity was like nothing Taylor had ever experienced before.

She literally felt like she was being torn apart and she would need humiliating surgery to undo the damage. The blonde still feared that fate as her back passage was filled with the enormous dildo, stretching places inside her in a unnatural, disgusting and very painful way. And yet as wrong as it felt... it also felt right.

That feeling filled Taylor with shame and humiliation. She was after all being sodomised, her butt hole being misused for the pleasure of someone else. Yet the idea she was giving Beyonce Knowles pleasure felt so good. And she wanted too.

After the ecstasy Beyonce had made her feel Taylor wanted to make this woman happy. She yearned to do so. And it felt so natural to do whatever this Goddess of a woman wanted. That as a mere mortal it was Taylor's duty and even privilege to give this Goddess whatever she wanted, even Taylor's forbidden hole nothing but an acceptable sacrifice for the Black Goddess. The pain, the shame, and the humiliation she was feeling didn't matter.

All that mattered was continuing to please the Goddess known as Beyonce Knowles, Taylor feeling it was only right that she should be in this position, face down and ass up, spreading her butt cheeks so she could offer up her exit only hole as a sacrifice.

Somehow those submissive thoughts made Taylor feel better, the pain slowly but surely fading to a comfortable ache. Then Taylor suddenly felt something which caused her to blush with shame and humiliation.

Pleasure! Not much, just a little spark, but somehow it originated deep within her bowels. And soon there was another spark, and another, and another, until finally a moan escaped her lips.

"Yeahhhhh, starting to feel good ain't it white girl?" Beyonce beamed.

Taylor whimpered and moaned in response.

"Told you it would." Beyonce boasted, ass fucking Taylor for a few more long seconds before adding, "You know why it feels so good?"

Again Taylor whimpered and moaned in response.

"It's because this is where a white girl like you belongs." Beyonce said, explaining her own personal philosophy, "See, in my experience there are two types of white girls, dominant and submissives. I used to think there were straight white girls too, but after 10 years of turning out every little white girl who claims she's straight and making her a little black pussy addict... well, I ain't so sure that there's such a thing as a straight white girl no more. Ain't sure there's such a thing as a dominant white girl either, as while I just love watching white girls bossing each other around I find their much more at home being my little bitches. Of coarse, there ain't no fight in you, is there sweetie? Cause you're a natural bottom. That's why this feels all natural to you. Because it is. Mmmmmm, yeah, you're a naturally submissive little white slut, just waiting for a dominant Alpha female like me to make you her bitch. And that's what I'm doing. I'm making you my bitch."

Even though she knew she didn't have much of a case considering she was allowing Beyonce to ass fuck her Taylor tried to argue with a soft whimper, "I'm... I'm... I'm not a... a, a slut."

"Oh you are." Beyonce insisted, tightening her grip on Taylor's hips, "Here, let me show you."

With that Taylor's hands were roughly pushed off her own ass cheeks and then the pace of the ass fucking rapidly increased until the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoed throughout the room.

Taylor almost felt like she was being spanked or something from the force of Beyonce's hips smacking into her butt cheeks.

However the pain was almost unnoticeable compared to the pleasure she was feeling, Taylor unable to stop loud moans, groans and cries escaping her lips as pleasure points she didn't know existed were stimulated for the first time.

"Ohhhhh yeah, fucking love it, don't you white girl?" Beyonce laughed, briefly smacking Taylor's ass as she continued fucking it, "You fucking love it up the ass! Yeahhhh, you love taking it up the ass like a good little submissive white slut!"

"Oh gosh." Taylor wept, unable to deny the truth.

"Shhhhhh." Beyonce cooed, slowing down ever so slightly as she lent forward, her big tits pressing into the small girl's back as she reached around to play with her prey's perky little titties, "It ain't nothing to be ashamed of sweetie. I told you, it's natural. Deep down all white girls love submitting, and there ain't nothing more submissive than taking it up the ass. That's why all the white girls I've met, including you, feel most at home when their bent over taking my big black strap on dick up their little white asses. They also feel real at home in between my thighs and kissing my big black booty, but you'll learn about that soon enough. For now let's concentrate on your education, shall we? Now, does this feel natural to you? Answer me!"

"Ye, yessssss!" Taylor moaned in between whimpers.

"Yeahhhhh, white girls love it up the ass!" Beyonce grinned, "Where do white girls love it?"

"In, ohhhhhhhh, in their butts." Taylor blushed.

"Damn right, and I bet you want this sweet little white ass pounded hard so you can cum, ain't that right white girl?" Beyonce questioned, and then when Taylor only whimpered in response the black singer lowered her right hand down to the white singer's pussy and began gently stroking it, grinning as she added, "Cause this little wet cunt says that's what you want. Mmmmmmm, you're fucking dripping! Just how I like my white bitches, their pussies wet and their asses tight! Mmmmmm, fuck yeah, I knew you'd be a total bottom. And you know that's what you are now, right Taylor?"

"Yeeeessssss." Taylor whimpered.

"You're what?" Beyonce growled in the younger girl's ear, "Tell me!"

"I'm a bottom." Taylor blushed.

"A white bitch!" Beyonce pushed, pinching Taylor's left nipple, "Say it!"

"I'm, I'm a white bitch." Taylor whimpered.

"My white bitch!" Beyonce grinned.

"Your white bitch." Taylor said softly, lowering her head in submission.

"Yeahhhhh, that's what you are now Taylor. My little white bitch." Beyonce said gleefully, "My little fuck toy who I'm going to use and abuse whenever I want! And I, I am now your Black Mistress. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Taylor replied softly before crying out as her nipple was twisted again.

"Yes what?" Beyonce pushed, then when it was clear Taylor didn't understand corrected for her, "Yes my Black Mistress!"

"Yes my Black Mistress!" Taylor quickly repeated.

"Good, now beg me to fuck your lily white ass and make you cum!" Beyonce demanded.

"Plea, please fuck me." Taylor whimpered, and then after she received a hard smack to her ass, "Fuck me! Please my Black Mistress, fuck my ass! Fuck my lily white ass hard and deep! Make me cum! Oh Gosh, ass fuck me Mistress! Fuck my white butt with your big black dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, oh, OH GOD, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck me, fuck me and make me cum, oh Mistress! My Black Mistress, it feels so good. I can't believe how good it feels to have your big black dick up my lily white ass! Oh my Black Mistress, fuck me, fuck me in the ass, fuck me up the butt, mmmmmmmmm, make me your slut! Make me your lesbian slut! Your dyke whore! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddddd, make me your white lezzie bitch, please Mistress Beyonce, my Black Mistress fuck me in my lily white ass and make me cum like a dirty little white lezzie bitch!"

Taylor continued to beg as Beyonce straightened up, grabbed a tight grip on her hips and began increasing the pace of the butt fucking again, this time not stopping until she was using every ounce of her strength.

Or at least Taylor hoped it was every ounce of her strength, the timid country singer pretty sure that if Beyonce fucked her ass any harder then she would need rectum reconstruction surgery. However while the very thought was unbearably embarrassing it only seemed to add to the perverted lust which was overwhelming the poor white girl's body.

Somewhere deep down there was part of Taylor that was trying to tell herself she'd only been telling Beyonce what she'd wanted to hear, and she was sure that not all white girls were submissive, but she wasn't sure, and... it all felt so wonderfully right.

Taylor had never known pleasure like this before, and when she finally came the ecstasy she was feeling seemed quadrupled, Taylor becoming a mindless beast as she screamed and bucked back against her new mistress.

As her cum literally squirted from her body and her eyes rolled in the back of her head the only coherent thoughts echoing in Taylor's mind was how Beyonce was right.

That she was a born bottom. A natural submissive. A dyke. That her calling in life was to sexually please a dominant black woman, and Beyonce Knowles was just the type of dark skinned goddess that Taylor had unknowingly been looking for all her life.

In truth Beyonce wasn't sure everything she just said was true or not. She used to think that somewhere in the world there must be a thing as a true straight girl, just as there had to be a truly dominant white girl.

However Beyonce was yet to find a girl who matched either description, and as she had bedded straight girl after straight girl and broken supposedly dominant white girl after supposedly dominant white girl and turn them into her submissive little pussy licker the black singer found herself believing the stuff she used to tell her conquests to help trigger their submissive side.

Throughout her career Beyonce had found herself drawn to like-minded women and now she was part of a super club made up of exclusively black woman who all truly believed that white girls were all naturally submissive, that the purpose of their existence was to sexually pleasure black woman.

Certainly someone like Taylor wouldn't change their mind, and Beyonce found herself looking forward to parading her latest conquest in front of them, fucking and humiliating little Taylor in front of them for a couple of hours, letting her friends lick their chops in anticipation before she threw her new white bitch to the wolves and watch them have their turn with poor little Taylor.

Of course Beyonce fully intended to spend at least a week making sure Taylor was fully housebroken, even though the white girl's training was going so well she would probably be housebroken before the end of the night. Hell, it seemed like Taylor was fully housebroken already, and Beyonce hadn't even finished butt fucking her yet.

Not that was going to stop Beyonce from taking Taylor home with her and using all her fuck holes, especially the one she was currently using, as orifices for her pleasure, even if it only reinforced the total submission she was pretty sure she already had from her latest white bitch.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time Beyonce have completely broken a white girl with just a good ass fucking, and while sometimes Beyonce craved a challenge and took great enjoyment of watching a supposedly straight and/or dominant white girl slowly succumb to the bitch training the black singer would put them through there was definitely something to be said for this.

A submissive white girl who was easily tamed, the white girl in question now frantically slamming herself back against Beyonce's rectum wrecking thrusts, clearly not caring if she was ever able to sit down again as long as she kept cumming.

Using her 10+ years experience Beyonce made sure Taylor did indeed keep cumming, the pop singer brutally sodomising the country singer until the latest notch on Beyonce's belt collapsed face down in an exhausted heap.

Of course that was enough for Beyonce who just kept viciously slamming her victim's butt hole, pushing herself through many climaxes of her own thanks to the stimulator on her clit and the perverted joy of so completely dominating the innocent little white girl. Unfortunately Beyonce did eventually run out of steam, but then she got to pull her big black cock out of Taylor's lily white ass and then admire her handiwork.

Those lily white ass cheeks were now a cute pink colour, perhaps even light red, after the relentless hammering of the black singer's thighs, and of course Taylor's butt hole was gaping wide open, a surefire sign of a good butt fucking. It wasn't the widest gape Beyonce had ever seen, but that was ok.

The night was young and she planned to thoroughly destroy that ass hole before the end of the night, Beyonce promising herself that Taylor's back hole would be gaping at least twice as wide when she was finally done with it.

First though, it was time to introduce Taylor to the joys of ATM, Beyonce softly but firmly ordering her, "Taylor sweetie, come here."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Taylor said softly as she slowly turned round to face her top before grabbing the bed sheet best she could and trying to rub it over the dildo.

"No Taylor, use your mouth." Beyonce said firmly, and then when Taylor looked confused she clarified, "I want you to go ass to mouth for me. Yes Taylor, I want you to suck your ass cream off my cock!"

"Ewww!" Taylor scrunched up her nose in discussed.

Beyonce frowned, "Don't you want to please your Black Mistress?"

Taylor apprehensively began, "Of course, but-"

"Then wrap those pretty lips of yours around my cock and start sucking." Beyonce said firmly.

Taylor looked pleadingly at her Black Mistress for a few long seconds, her mouth opening and closing slightly as she tried to think of what to say. Then she looked down at the dildo which had just robbed her of her anal virginity and gulped.

She could have never ever imagined doing something like this until now, but Taylor was just filled with an overwhelming ache to please the beautiful woman in front of her, even if it meant doing something this extreme, perverted and gross. Then again that was what she had thought about anal sex, and while Taylor was sure she wouldn't love sucking her butt off a cock nearly as much as she had loved getting her butt fucked hopefully it wouldn't be so bad.

So Taylor took a calming breath, moved forward, closed her eyes and then wrapped her lips around the head of the toy. Automatically she scrunched up her face as she approached, but once she actually closed her lips around the dildo she was relieved to find the taste wasn't quite as disgusting as she thought it would be.

Sure, it wasn't exactly pleasant, but it felt bizarrely hot to do something so twisted when she was sure no one could imagine her doing it, and it only became better after Beyonce started stroking her hair after a few minutes of gently nursing on the part of the cock which pummelled the very deepest part of her butt.

"That's it sweetie, suck my cock. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, suck your sweet little white ass off of my big black dick." Beyonce gleefully encouraged, "Mmmmmmmmm, I always knew you'd look good with a black cock in your mouth. Ohhhhhhhhh yes honey, take more. Take more of that toy down your throat you little slut! Oh yeah, become your Black Mistress's ass to mouth slut! Yessssssssss, I want Taylor Swift to be my little ATM whore, sucking my cock straight from her ass every time I ass fuck her like the good little cock receptacle she is. Mmmmmmmmm, you're my walking fuck hole now Taylor. My walking, talking and singing fuck hole, mind to use however I please. That means if I want to see you deep throat an ass flavoured cock you better try and do your best to please your Black Mistress and take her black cock which has just been in your butt as deep into your throat as you can."

She tried, Taylor really, really tried, and to her credit she managed to push the massive dildo so far into her mouth it entered her throat. But no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't control her gag reflex, tears filling her eyes and bile filling her throat until Taylor just had to pull back completely and violently choke.

This process was repeated over and over again until Beyonce got fed up of waiting and grabbed Taylor's head so she could literally force the ass flavoured dick down the younger girl's throat. Even then Taylor almost threw up on the dildo, forcing Beyonce to give up.

"Fine, just lick the bottom. But we are going to have to work on your blow job skills young lady. I expect all my sluts to be expert cock suckers as well as amazing cunt munchers." Beyonce scolded, then after Taylor had rushed to clean the base with her tongue she added, "Now, let's see if you're any better at kissing ass."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds