Beyond the Borderline Bk. 02

"But Mom, I need to know now," I wheedled.

"No way, Ricky."

"Not even a hint?" I cajoled.

"Long overdue payback," she said enigmatically.

"Oh God, I surely don't like the sound of that," I groaned.

With that, Mom gave me a quick peck and rolled over, presenting her back to me in dismissal. "Sweet dreams, sweet man," she chuckled.

The next morning came at least a couple of hours too early, Mom delightfully kissing me awake at 7 am.

"Happy anniversary, my love," she murmured softly, stroking my cheek gently.

I responded with the best kiss I could muster. "Happy anniversary, Mom. And happy Mother's Day. Love you."

"Love you too, sweet son," she sighed.

Reaching up to undo the bodice on her nightgown, I sought her breasts, only to have my hands gently pushed away.

Smiling apologetically, Mom took my wrists and pulled me up to a sitting position. "There's time for that later, big boy. Right now you need to get your lazy, cute butt out of bed and make us some coffee. We've got a big day ahead of us."

Grumbling, I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt and stumbled my way to the kitchen. I was surprised to find Gina there, the coffee already made. Slowly sipping the brew, she peered over the rim the mug at me, looking inordinately pleased with herself.

"It's about time, sugar," she drawled. "Y'all better get a shower. We're outta here in fifteen minutes."

"Good God, Gina. Do you know what time it is?"

"Indeed I do. It's nearly time to get going," she said cheerily.

Filling our mugs, I grumped my way back out of the kitchen and upstairs.

"Bah. Women!"

"Ah heard that, Ricky," Gina admonished me. "Y'all get yourself together. There's a lot to do today."

Mom was already rousting the kids from their blankets; they were just as bewildered as I was by our early rising. Gently quelling their questions, she rounded them up and down to the kitchen, where Gina fed them. I hopped in the shower quickly and shaved. When I got out, Mom was dressed and waiting. Taking me by the hand, she led me downstairs. By the miracle of logistics that only mothers seem capable of accomplishing, the kitchen was empty and the dishwasher loaded and running. Mom pulled me along in her wake and out the front door, where the Inn's van was waiting.

Propelling me inside, she gently short circuited my questions with a finger on my lips, saying "Just a little longer, okay, Ricky?"

Rolling with the program, I said nothing as the van made its way into Victoria. By the time we arrived at the general aviation terminal at the airport, I was bursting with questions.

Gina took one of my arms and Mom the other, leading me to a cavernous hangar. Inside was a gleaming white Gulfstream, door open, with a small rolling gangway pulled up next to it.

I stopped dead in my tracks, absolutely stunned. Turning to Mom, I worked my mouth like a beached salmon, unable to manufacture any words. Eventually, I stuttered out a semi coherent question. "Uh...Gina, what, um...what's happening here? Where are you taking us? What about the Inn?"

Squeezing my arm reassuringly, Mom spoke. "The Inn's taken care of, Ricky. It practically runs itself these days anyway. Marsh and Shawn will keep an eye on things and the kitchen is in good hands with Barry and Lisa. Just relax, okay?"

"So where are we headed?"

"Rick, why don't y'all and Jen get the kids settled and then we'll get going."

I turned to Mom and then Gina, still in a state of shock.

"My God, what is all this? Where are we going? I can't imagine how much this cost!"

Gina came up to me and slipped her arm through mine, gently guiding me towards the gleaming jet.

"Relax and enjoy, sugar. Your momma wanted to do something special for your anniversary and we were in a position to help. You let 'Aunt Gina' worry about the details. Paulie and I are long overdue for a vacation as well, so just consider yourselves to be hitchin' a ride with your friends, sweet pea."

Paul caught my eye and nodded his agreement, saying, "It's already paid for, Rick. This is a fractional lease deal. We've still got about 20 hours of flying time in the bank and the contract renews in just 3 weeks, so we've gotta use it or lose it anyhow."

More seriously, he added, "Y'all are the closest thing we've got to family, so we'd take it as a favor from y'all if you'd let us do this little somethin', okay?"

Trying to concede defeat as gracefully as possible, I nodded as we reached the gangway. Gina disengaged herself and Mom took her place, sliding her arm around my waist as we climbed the stairway.

Leaning over to whisper in her ear, I murmured, "Love you, Mom. Thanks."

Grinning, she bussed my cheek tenderly, whispering back, "Stick with me, my son. Momma knows how to spoil her boy toy, eh?"

"That's a fact, ma'am, that's a fact."

The interior of the Gulfstream was elegant to the nines, with eight luxurious, swiveling seats, a small dining nook and a couple of leather-clad sofas which looked comfortable enough to sleep in. There was exotic wood paneling everywhere and all of the carpeting and fabrics were nothing less than sumptuous.

"My God, Gina, it's incredible!" Mom exclaimed.

"When you're on the road over two hundred days a year, you've got to do what you can to bring your home with you," Gina explained. "We use the bus whenever we can, but often it's not practical for some legs of any given tour. So, we do this."

Pulling us both close, she directed our attention to the back of the cabin, whispering, "There's a small bedroom back there, if y'all want to take a "nap" durin' the flight."

Mom flushed and shivered slightly, scolding, "Gina! You're almost as bad as Ricky!"

We let the kids run riot through the cabin for a few minutes, allowing them to thoroughly bounce-check the seating arrangements and then got everyone settled in for departure. Mom and I took the last two seats before the "bedroom," holding hands across the aisle as we taxied to the runway.

Getting airborne was nothing like the experience of a commercial airliner. The acceleration was more fighter jet than 737, with the transition to wheels-up occurring in a ridiculously short period of time. We rocketed up at an impossibly steep angle, to the delight of the children, Anna and Dee Dee laughing giddily and Jason whooping like an Indian. Even little Emmy enjoyed the ride, squealing in excitement as we zoomed upwards. In a little more than ten minutes, we reached our cruising altitude and leveled off, heading southwest, with the Washington coast below us on the left and the wide, blue expanse of the North Pacific to our right.

As we settled in, I turned to Mom, the main question plain on my face. She unbuckled her seatbelt and reached across to me, putting her finger on my lips.

"All in good time, Ricky. Be patient, please," she entreated me.

Standing, she made her way to the front of the cabin and spoke quietly to Gina. As she made her way back to our seats, she appeared to be blushing slightly. Paul swiveled in his chair, looking at me with a grin on his face as Mom knelt to speak with the kids, "Mommy and Daddy are very tired, so we're going to take a little nap and rest up for a while. Would you guys like to watch Harry Potter with Auntie Gina and Uncle Paul?"

Of course the answer to that question was a resounding "Yaaay!", so Paul and Gina set about getting the DVDs ready to roll. Mom reached my seat and drew me up to my feet, a purposeful gleam in her eyes.

Pulling me into the sleeping chamber, she asked, "Do you remember our first flight to Vancouver, Ricky?"

"I sure do, Mom," I affirmed.

"Remember teasing me about joining the mile high club?" she whispered wickedly. "Well, we're going to cross that off our sexual bucket list right now, hotshot. Are you ready to get that big dick of yours inside Mommy?"

"Any time, any place, any hole, my beautiful mom-slut," I murmured back.

My cock was already hardening at the thought, reaching its own cruising altitude even faster than the G Five. Mom had the door closed and locked and was in my arms, her tongue devouring me in a flash. Her hands cupped my ass, drawing me close as she ground her crotch against me, her sundress riding up over her hips. Tongues dancing in my favorite waltz, my own hands found her sweet cheeks, pulling her even tighter. Slipping my hands inside her panties, I kneaded her ass cheeks, pulling them apart as I slowly slid a probing finger towards her anus. When I scraped my fingertip across her tight pucker, she moaned into my mouth, breaking our kiss.

Dropping to my knees, I hooked my fingers at her hips and quickly drew her boyshorts down past her knees and to the floor. I was immediately overwhelmed by her scent, dipping my head to her crotch. Wasting no time, my tongue found her drooling opening and with no fanfare, I rooted in as deeply as I could, as quickly and forcefully as possible. Arching her back and thrusting herself forward onto my mouth, Mom groaned, anchoring her fingers in my hair.

"Ohhh, yesssss, baby, that's it," she hissed. "Lick your momma. Lick my pussy, Ricky. Oh yes, that's so good, baby!"

Slowly and deliberately, I worked my way back out to her fleshy lips, sliding back and forth, up and down, pausing occasionally to again bury my tongue as deeply as I could back into her moist center. Gradually, I teased her little pearl out from its fleshy protection, lavishing attention on the sensitive nubbin as it peeked out of hiding. As I teased her clit, Mom grabbed my hair more firmly, rocking her pelvis against my eager lips, sighing in pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, Ricky. So good, baby, yes that's it. Yes, more, baby. Momma loves it when you suck on her clit. Oooh, yeah."

By now, Mom was thrusting herself quickly against my face, her hands circling to the back of my head, pulling me in so tightly I could barely breath. I could tell she was close. Slowly, I eased two fingers into her weeping passage, applying firm pressure as I sought out her sweet spot. Mom increased her rocking motion, groaning as she raced towards her peak.

"Ahhh, God, you're so good baby, that's so good, honey. Oh yesssss..."

When my fingers found the familiar little area and I applied pressure, she went over the edge, arching her pelvis and locking her thighs as she spasmed in ecstasy.

"Ahhh! Ahhhh! Coming baby! Momma's coming! Coming!" she moaned, eyes tightly shut, her throat constricted in pleasure. As she descended from her personal Olympus, I slowly eased her back onto the adjacent bed, crawling up to her side, raining kisses on her face.

Opening her eyes, she smiled and kissed me passionately, brushing my hair off my face.

"Mmmmm, that was wonderful, sweetheart. You lick a mean pussy, young man," she sighed contentedly.

"Now that's what I call an in-flight meal, Mom. You always taste delicious, sweet lady."

Running her hand over the bulge in the front of my jeans, she smiled lasciviously. Deftly unbuckling my belt, she popped the buttons on my fly with expert quickness and reached under the waistband of my briefs to grasp my shaft, stroking gently, but insistently. As she ran her thumb over the top of my glans, I shuddered.

"Mmmm, momma's son got all hard eating her hot cunt, didn't he? We'll need to do something about that, you poor boy," she cooed. "Let your mom take care of you, sweetie," she breathed, taking me into her mouth.

Staring me straight in the face, the skin around her eyes crinkled and I knew if she didn't have a mouthful of dick, she'd be smiling happily. I gave myself over to her motherly ministrations as she worshipped my pillar. Raining kisses up and down my shaft, she licked me from base to crown, pausing to run her tongue over my head, flicking lightly and then licking sensuously, like an ice cream cone, all the time cupping my balls and lightly stroking my taint. Knowing exactly which of my buttons to push and just when, she quickly had me clawing the sheets as she coaxed my fleshy little volcano towards eruption.

In short order, she had me right on the edge of the precipice and as I tensed, she again locked eyes with me and gave me The Look.

Although we didn't speak a word (not counting my moans of exquisite pleasure), when she cast her gaze on me, her unspoken message was clear as a hundred mile view from a mountain peak. I knew exactly what she was thinking as she spurred me to fill her waiting mouth.

If she could've spoken at that moment, she'd have said, "Yes Ricky, I'm your Mom and I'm sucking your cock. Your cock belongs to me and only me. Only my lips touch it. Only my pussy surrounds it. I love your dick and how it feels on my tongue. Nothing tastes better than my son's sperm. Your Mom loves you and wants you to come in her mouth, baby. Give Momma your come and she'll swallow all of it, because she loves you. She'll always love you and will always love eating your come, so give it all to her, bad boy."

As my sac contracted and my cock pulsed out its essence, Mom's eyes remained on me as she held my glans in her mouth, swirling her tongue and swallowing as I gave myself up to her. She didn't stop until every drop was gone and the slightest touch of her tongue on my sensitive head was almost too pleasurable to bear.

Running my fingers through her tresses, I gently pulled her up for kiss, mingling our tastes with each other.

"My God," I croaked.

"You liked?" she whispered with a grin.

"My God, Mom. Nobody sucks dick like a mother can. You give the best head in the universe."

"Glad you liked it, lover boy. A good mom always looks out for her son's needs."

"I'm definitely well-looked after, you gorgeous woman. Nothing says 'I love my son' like a great blow job," I murmured, drawing her under my arm, toying with her hair.

"At the risk of wearing it out, I love you Mom. I love you very much."

"No more than I love you, sweet son. You make me ridiculously happy, you know."

"It's nothing less than the sexiest woman on the planet deserves."

"Mmmm. still a sweet-talking rascal, aren't you?"

We lay quietly for a while, touching lightly and kissing slowly, finding ourselves immersed in the hour that stretches.

Before long, Mom's caresses gradually centered again on my cock as she gently coaxed me back to life. As I regained full hardness, Mom slid down to my waist and took me into her mouth again.

"Mmmm. Yum-yum-yum," she giggled. "My boy has such a tasty penis. I never seem to get enough of it. I wonder why that is?" she mused.

"Comes with the territory of being a cum slut, I guess," I teased.

"Is that any way to speak to you sainted mother?" she scolded.

"Sainted? Well, I suppose. For my part, you should be canonized for your cock sucking, Mom. Yeah, definitely – Saint Jennifer of the Fellating Mouth."

"Well," she laughed, somewhat mollified. "I guess that's as close as I'll come to getting an apology. Anyway, now that you're good and hard again, we should do something nice with that slab of meat."

"What's your pleasure, pretty lady?"

Throwing her leg over my hips, she settled herself onto my pelvis, rubbing her slit up and down my hardness, coating me with her nectar. Kissing me passionately, she cocked her pelvis just so, sliding me home.

"Be inside me, my sweet boy. Be inside you momma and love her. Show me how you love me," she said tenderly.

Groaning as I became fully buried in her slick tightness, I kissed her back, enfolding her in my arms as we began to move together.

"Like this, Mom? Like this?"

"Oh yes, baby, just like that. You fill me so nicely. Just like that. Yesss. Wonderful," she murmured. "You fit inside me perfectly, lover."

Voice thick with emotion, I answered, "It's perfect because I was made for you, Mom, only for you. You're my love, Mom, my only love."

"Mmmm. My sweet boy," she husked, kissing me back.

After that, there were no more words as Mom rode me, our dialogue consisting solely of touch, caress and embrace. As she worked herself on my shaft, she would rise slowly to the apex of her movement, leaving only the head of my cock lodged within her clasping walls and then drop her full weight back onto my hips, grinding and rotating her hips as she stimulated her clit.

Gradually, her motions became quicker, her breath coming in shallow gasps as she ground herself onto my pubic bone, quicker and quicker as she began to peak. Suddenly, her thighs spasmed and she threw her head back, fingernails scrabbling on my chest as she gave a small plaintive cry, like a wounded animal. Just as quickly, she collapsed forward on to my chest, drawing great, sobbing breaths, twitching randomly as her climax dwindled.

Eventually catching her breath, she rasped, "You should be ashamed of yourself, Ricky, driving that dump truck over your mother again. Have you no decency?"

"Not the least shred," I grinned. "A good son always fucks his mother to the best of his ability. She deserves nothing less."

"Well, as long as you're spoiling Momma rotten, how about some doggie action?" she asked, rolling onto he knees.

Moving quickly behind her, I slid myself home into her wetness. With my first stroke, I bent to her neck and lightly nipped the nape.

"Woof."

As I began slamming her, she cocked her ass to me, pushing back in concert with my thrusts and the room filled with the sweet, timeless slap of flesh on flesh. Having spent myself recently, I had endurance to spare, so I concentrated on giving Mom my best, varying the pace and depth of my strokes, pausing occasionally, grinding and thrusting unpredictably, drawing gasps of surprise and pleasure as I worked to bring her off again. I felt like I wanted to do her for hours, but the combination of her sounds, the impact of my thighs against her buttocks and the sight of her ass jiggling with the impact of my fucking soon had me rocketing out of control. More quickly than I would have liked, I lost myself in pleasure and unleashed a fusillade of thrusts against her ass, finally locking myself closely against her as my passion burst inside her tightness.

As I released myself, I heard her sigh, "My lovely boy," as she crested over her own peak.

Collapsing onto my side, I drew her down with me, still connected. As she spooned against me with a contented wiggle, I closed my eyes and dozed fitfully, celestial harmony reasserted in my universe, all of the cosmos in sublime alignment.

I awoke with a slight start some unknown time later, Mom gently cleaning my cock with a warm washcloth. Favoring me with a gentle smile, she kissed my tip lightly and handed me my boxers.

"Time to get dressed, sweetheart. We're on final approach."

"Final approach to where, Mom?"

"You'll know in five minutes, hotshot, so practice some patience."

"I swear to God, Mom, you're driving me batshit with this secrecy. I think that you hauled my ashes just to keep me distracted!"

"Don't be ungracious, Ricky," she scolded. "As I recall, someone was holding out on his lover about a secret nine years ago to the day. After that wonderful stunt, you're in no position to complain – ever. Besides," she added, "I happen to be enjoying this nice, cold, refreshing dish of revenge very much at the moment. So, tough titties!" she concluded defiantly, smiling widely.

Nodding meekly in defeat, I pulled my shorts and t shirt on and took Mom's hand, leading her back to our seats. Checking my watch, still on BC time, I saw it was about 1 pm. We'd been airborne about four and a half hours. I tried for a quick look out of the window and caught a brief glimpse of water, but Mom pulled the shade down, grinning. Taking her hand and lacing our fingers together, I smiled reassuringly.

"I won't try to peek, Mom. I won't spoil the surprise."

After we touched down, we soon found ourselves in another spacious hangar. Stepping onto the waiting gangway, I could see out the wide expanse of the open door to a vista of a huge, ochre volcanic peak, towering over us from the distance. The air was subtropical, warm and moist, with a steady breeze blowing, adding just the right amount of cooling.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds