Beyond the Borderline Bk. 02

As she collapsed, I gently lowered her by her hips to the bed, where she lay prostrate, beads of sweat rolling off my forehead and chest onto her still twitching buttocks. Breath still coming in ragged gasps, I contemplated my strategy.

Careful to maintain my position in her wondrously gripping back channel, I maneuvered us around so she was now facing towards the foot of the bed. While she was still moaning and mumbling gibberish, I reached towards her nightstand, finding the drawer by touch and quietly sliding it open. Stealthily exploring with my fingertips, I eventually found her favorite vibrator, a 9-inch behemoth with pulsating head and realistic anatomy. Placing it within easy reach, I carefully hauled Mom up by her hips and began to slowly move again, in and out, with a slight corkscrewing motion, one of her favorites. As she slowly returned from bliss, I increased my pace in concert with her increasing awareness. I began caressing her back and buttocks, moving my hands smoothly and without interruption from spine to cheeks to flank and around the front to her breasts which I cupped and squeezed, followed by light pinching of her nipples, then repeating the cycle.

"God, what you do to me, Ricky! You feel so damn good!"

"So, my bitch goddess Mommy is ready for some more?"

"Ooh, yes, lover."

I slowly reestablished my stroke, lengthening as much as I could without actually popping back out of her little pink crinkle. As our coupling gained more momentum, her thrusts again became stronger, more demanding. She began to moan again.

"Oh, honey, you feel so good in Mommy's ass. You fuck me so well this way. Mmmmmmmmm. Yes, nice and hard, that's what your Momma wants. Give it all to me, baby."

Taking care not to disturb our rhythm, I groped at my side for mother's not-so-little helper. Timing my movements, I slowly withdrew until only my tip was submerged in Mom's gripping rectum. Holding this position, I refused to let her reengage me. She was now making little mewling sounds of frustration. In one integrated motion, I then eased again into her velvet ass, at the same time bringing the vibrator to her pussy, pushing it gently but firmly into it's full length as I bottomed out in her entrails.

Her head shot up from the mattress as though jerked by a rope. She turned to look at me an expression of complete surprise and unsurpassed carnality on her face. I flicked the switch to maximum power.

"Oh, SHIT! Oh God! What are you doing to me Ricky? Sweet Jesus, Mommy's coming again! Ahhh!"

If her last orgasm was intense, this one was absolutely seismic. She was transformed into a gyrating, vibrating thrusting and gibbering wild animal, completely immersed in her waves of pleasure.

Her response, combined with the incredible transmission of vibration through the thin membrane separating front from back had me ascending my own ladder of delirium. As she peaked, her contractions were so strong they forced the vibrator out from her vagina and she squirted, flooding her thighs and the bed sheets.

I lost it completely at that point. I jackhammered as hard and fast as I could, the impact of my thighs on her buttocks causing her whole body to vibrate. As though in slow motion, I could see the shockwaves of my impact on her divine ass spread upwards along her flank and belly, culminating in a whiplash of movement in her breasts. My own spending was so intense, it felt as though my ropes of cum had ballistic velocity. It felt like I had a quart of semen to give up.

"Oh, Mom! Cumming! Cumming in your beautiful asshole!"

I fell away from her onto my back, feeling like a pithed frog. Mom was totally out, ass still raised in the air, her entire body intermittently twitching. I could see my cum slowly oozing out of her sweetly abused, reddened pucker. Her breathing was deep, irregular and shuddering. She slowly collapsed onto her stomach.

Somehow, I managed to reestablish communication with my higher centers and slowly crawled up to her head. I sat next to her, cross-legged and carefully moved her head into my lap, stroking her hair from her forehead, brushing her cheeks. Her eyes, previously closed tightly, fluttered and then opened fully to regard me. The look of love and contentment I saw there was timeless. I bent to kiss her gently.

"Oh, Mom," I exhaled in exhausted ecstasy. I don't know how, I don't know why, but I am blown away. That was beyond amazing. I don't understand how you still turn me on so much."

"It's mutual, gorgeous man. You're my lover and my son, I'm your lover and your mother – it's always going to be that way," she said, sighing contentedly. "Nothing can compare to my boy's fine cock, nothing."

"Soooo, to what do I owe this moment?" I inquired.

"Ricky, I....I don't quite know where to begin..."

I was immediately alert, my post-orgasmic haze completely dispersed, as though by a cold winter's gale. A feeling of dread coalesced in the pit of my stomach. I knew my mother-love far too well to miss the signs of something serious bothering her.

"Mom! What is it? Are you OK? Are you sick? What's wrong?" My voice escalated into a pitch of high anxiety.

She smiled and pulled me back down for a long, loving kiss. "I'm perfectly fine, sweetheart. It's just that something's come up today and I'm not sure how to handle it. It could really affect us both in a major way, and I'm a bit worried about it, about how you'll react when I tell you.

"No secrets, Mom. You can tell me anything. There's nothing you could do or say that will change how I feel about you."

Adopting a teasing tone I asked, "So, you have a boy toy you want to tell me about?"

She suddenly pushed me on my back, straddling my abdomen with her thighs. Her look became more serious. I began to laugh.

"Ricky! Don't be a brat!"

"Sorry," I giggled. "I'm sorry Mom. It's just hard to be serious when I can feel my come dripping out of your ass and into my belly button."

"You're absolutely irredeemable. Maybe I should just suffocate you with a pillow and end my headaches once and for all."

"If you're going to suffocate me, I'd rather you do it by sitting on my face."

"I rest my case, you bad man." She again became serious. "Your remark about a boy toy is potentially close to the mark."

"Mom?"

"It's easier to show rather than tell. Look at this."

As she was speaking, she reached under her pillow, pulling out a pair of panties. It was a pair of Aubade boyshorts, in transparent black with a floral pattern, which I had purchased for her as a Christmas gift a year ago. She opened them up, showing me the gusset. There was an obvious cum stain, still aromatic and damp.

"I found these in the hamper this morning," she said with some gravity.

Her emphasis on the timing of the discovery was not lost on me.

"No shit - it was Jase?"

"Yup."

"What's the big deal? I'm sure you can handle the situation, and it would probably be much better for his teenage ego if I stayed out of it."

"Jason's little valentine to me makes his feelings perfectly clear. Did you pause to consider how I might feel about all this?"

"I don't understand."

Mom looked at me like a first grader who had added two plus two and gotten six for the answer. "Ricky," she intoned sternly.

I thought for a moment and my eyes went wide, as I did my sums correctly.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit."

She moved off my belly and slid down next to me, curling up tightly under my arm. I held her tight.

"What ever am I going to do, Ricky?" She was now crying softly. "I've only felt this conflicted once before in my entire life!"

"You mean..."

"Yes! Yes!! Do you know how hard it was for me, back when you were 16 and cooked that birthday meal for me? When you kissed me? Do you know how close I came to giving in right then? I loved and desired you at least as much as you needed me! When I said I would also try to be strong, I didn't mean to help you, I meant to resist my own overwhelming temptations. I wanted you so bad I could taste it. That night I had to bring myself off three times just to fall asleep. She held up her fingers under my nose, millimeters apart. "I came that close to coming into you room that night. It took every molecule of self-control I had to keep my hands off you. As much as we both wanted it, I could sense that it wasn't...the right time. I needed to wait to see what kind of man you would grow into. As much as I ached for you, I knew it would ruin you and we wouldn't last if I gave in then."

I was stunned. "Mom, I had no idea. I thought you were being the stern, upright parent, trying to rein in her wayward son."

"Well, now you know. While you were falling in love with me, I had also fallen deeply and romantically in love with you too. It was hell."

I laughed ruefully. "All those years until I graduated from college..."

"Yes. I thought at times I would go absolutely mad. I was and remained terribly conflicted, even as we began to become intimate. I was so afraid of what it would do to us, especially to you, as a young man, if it didn't work out. It wasn't until I got back from that fateful trip to Vancouver that I finally accepted and embraced what had and was going to happen between us."

"No regrets, no guilt, Mom. We promised that to each other on our first night together. I think we were blessed that events took the course they did. I wouldn't change a thing. I'm very glad you told me this, though," I said softly, nuzzling her ear.

Squeezing her tightly, I said, "I know exactly what to do, and what's more I know it's exactly the right thing to do."

Mom looked at me, an eyebrow arched in silent query.

"Absolutely nothing."

Mom made a disgusted noise. "You're no help."

"Listen, light of my life. I'm taking this just as seriously as you are. But you have to understand, I'm going to do nothing because I love you. I trust you absolutely and I'll be fine with whatever you decide."

"Ricky! You can't be serious!"

"I can and I am."

Stroking her hair, I explained myself. "Point one. You have a fundamentally different relationship with Jason than you had with me at that age. If you decided to go to bed with him, it would still be different than what we have together. Point two. I know our son, just as I think you do. If you go forward with this, I think he'll be okay. I think it's very likely that Fiona is going to be the one for him, even now. They look like they love each other to death. Point three. After almost 19 years together, I know you would never do anything to hurt him, me or us. I have total, and I mean absolute confidence, that we are going to be together always. Point four. When you and Gina became lovers, did it harm us or me in any way? It never bothered me for a moment and it allowed you to complete yourself, to fully get in touch with all aspects of your real self, you essence. I think it made you a more whole person. Finally.... finally, I'm surprising myself very much here, but I find the idea to be somehow appropriate and preordained. I mean, sharing with our son what you also gave to me is a...a...a sublime gift. It's a statement of absolute, unconditional love and trust and will bind him closer to you than anyone but me. I kind of like that. It would also be an indirect gift from me to him as well, trusting and allowing him to share the most precious thing on earth to me."

"My god, Ricky. My god."

"I trust my gut on this one, Mom. I know and love both of you. It'll be fine. I do think, though, that it should be handled slowly and carefully. It's probably best if he feels that he's making the moves, at least for now. I trust your instincts to set the pace here. You probably shouldn't tell him about our conversation, at least just yet. You decide the speed of things and the ground rules. We should work out some sort of short hand communication though. I'd like to know when to make myself scarce." I took a deep breath. "There's one other thing. You can decide how much you want to tell me."

"I love you, Ricky. I didn't think I could love you any more than I already do, but how I feel right now, about you, about us - it's staggering. You have no idea how much I treasure what you just told me, my beloved husband-son."

"You're my lady," I said simply.

"As for sharing, lover, I intend, to tell you everything." She reached for my cock, fondling it lazily. "Besides, I think you'd enjoy it," she teased."

"God help me, I think you're right, woman. What have we gotten ourselves into here?"

"More love."

I got out of bed and pulled Mom to her feet. "Grab the comforter, Mom. Let's go downstairs. I'll light a fire and we'll watch the waves roll in and drink some Armagnac and be naked together."

"You always knew how to show a lady a good time."

I grabbed her by those magnificent cheeks and pulled her to me, kissing her soundly.

"Mmmmmmmm. Are you sure all you want to do is to snuggle and sit by the fire, son?"

I put her hand back on my rapidly hardening member. "Actually, there are a couple of places Willie hasn't visited yet today. Maybe you could show him."

"You're a selfish beast, concerned only for your own carnal pleasure."

"And you're an insatiable harlot, thinking only with where the next rigid Johnson is. Come to think of it, I NEED Jason's help with you. You'll wear me down to frazzled nubbin and cast me aside callously."

She broke our embrace, walking out the door with an exaggerated sway to her hips, dragging the comforter behind her. She cast a smoldering look over her shoulder. "Come downstairs to the fires, husband-son."

***

A few days later, I asked Mom how things were with Jason. She told me that they had necked a little and talked a lot about where things were going. Jase was very excited but also very nervous, very worried about what my reaction was going to be, in spite of Mom's assurances.

"He needs to hear it from you, Ricky. My sweet, virgin boy is so afraid he'll break your heart if he does anything but he's so hot for his Momma, he doesn't know whether to shit or go blind. He needs to know everything now, I think."

"You're right as always, Mom. I'll take a walk with him after school today. We'll have The Talk."

Having already had the discussion about Mom's and my relationship with Dee Dee and Anna, I felt reasonably prepared to have the conversation with my son, but the wrinkle of his desire for our mother made it difficult to predict what his reaction might be. I resolved to take the situation in hand immediately and grabbed him when he got home from hockey practice.

"Let's take a walk, Jase. I've got a couple things I want to talk with you about," I said, accosting him in the hallway.

"What's up, Dad?" he asked nervously. "Is there something wrong?"

"Nope, I'm not going to lower the boom on you. You're not in any trouble," I assured him.

Once we got away from the compound, I came straight to the point.

"Son, I want to talk about what's going on with you and your mother."

Looking like a deer in the headlights, Jason stood stock still, staring at me, more than a little fear in his eyes. Continuing quickly, I spoke quietly, not giving him any time to react.

"Your mom has told me that you and she are thinking about taking your relationship in a new, more intimate direction, but you're afraid of what I may do if that happens. Is that right?"

Jason gulped and nodded, trying vainly to clear his throat. Finally, he managed to rasp out a single word, dry as dust.

"Yes."

"Do you think that your old dad has slipped a cam? That maybe there's something missing in his relationship with his wife, or maybe that he can't provide what she needs any more? That he might be angry and jealous to be replaced by his own virile, young son?"

"Well, yeah."

He looked like he was about to lose his lunch, so I put my arm around his shoulder and gave him a squeeze.

"Here's a little life lesson for you, Jason. It very much applies to your mother and me. When you really, truly love someone, there's no sense of ownership, no concept of property or entitlement. The only thing you care about is making that person happy. There's an amazing feeling of trust and openness that's hard to describe. There's also a real sense of faith and optimism, that any changes or challenges are faced together and that one will always be there for the other. So, when someone I love very much wants to be with someone else who I also love very much and who I also trust, who am I to stand in the way of that? At the end of the day, they end up closer, loving each other even more and I haven't lost anything, because I know that both of them will always be there for me."

We resumed walking, Jason still in somewhat of a daze, looking at me like I was a three-headed alien.

"You should also know that I have a very good idea of some of the emotions you're experiencing right now, because I have felt them myself."

"Dad! You mean...you mean that, umm, that you wanted your mom too?"

"Wanted her, had her and married her, Jason." He stood stock still for a moment, in complete shock. He swallowed hard several times as he digested the news, fully at a loss for words.

Jason was awestruck, clearly not fully comprehending what I had just confessed to him. I could fairly see the thoughts whirling in his head as we walked down the trail towards our cove. Finally, the last of the circuits closed and he gasped, jaw hanging open.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed, promptly tripping over his own feet, sprawling onto his face at my feet.

Smiling, I helped him to his feet, brushing the dust and pine needles off his clothes as he stood, shivering.

"It's a lot to swallow, isn't it, son?"

"My God, Dad. My God. I don't know what to say. I truly don't."

"You don't have to say anything right now, if you don't want to. Take some time. Mull things over. I promise Mom and I will answer any questions you have."

"Thanks, Dad. I'm...well, I'm in shock. I never had any idea. I don't know what to think."

"Whatever you and Mom decide is up to both of you. If you want to be with her, I'm sure it will be a wonderful experience. Your mother is a warm, loving and passionate woman, as well as a patient teacher. You could do a lot worse for a lover, believe me."

"There's only one more thing I want to say, Jason. It's not for me to set the parameters of a new relationship with you mother. You two have to work those things out together. The only thing I'm going to tell you is to treat her with respect. Respect as a woman, respect as a bed partner, but most of all, respect as your mom. Never, ever forget she's your mother. That's it."

"Let's go back now. We'll have a beer and you can talk with Mom."

"A beer, Dad? Really?"

"Yup. You're taking on a man's responsibilities now, son. Two people are letting you into their hearts, totally trusting you. You now have the power to cause a lot of hurt and heartache, to wreck a whole family, if you aren't careful and mature about how you handle yourself."

We were silent the rest of the way back to the lodge. When we got back, Jason went immediately to Mom and they excused themselves, going into the family room to talk. After about an hour, Jason went to his room alone and Mom came out to the kitchen, where I was sitting at the table.

Setting herself in my lap, she kissed me soundly, eyes glistening.

"Have I told you I love you, Ricky?"

"Not in the last fifteen minutes."

"I do. You're a wonderful, wise person with a great, magnificent heart. I don't know how I ever got so lucky. "

"I'm the lucky one, Mom. I married the most beautiful woman on the planet."

"You were perfect with Jason, sweetie. He told me everything. You've got him thinking with his heart and head and not his cock. That's a major miracle for an eighteen year old."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds