Beyond the Borderline Bk. 02

"I nodded and looked straight back at him and just said 'Yes, I know, son.'"

"The poor boy just lost it at that point. He sat there with tears streaming down his face, saying he couldn't understand why I didn't hate him, why I didn't disown him and throw him out of the house, what a terrible person he was."

"I told him that what he tried to do was the most monumentally stupid act of his young life, but what he was now experiencing was what happened when naive young men tried to play high stakes, grown up games with their mothers. I said he could have very easily destroyed our relationship for the rest of our lives. Then I dropped the bomb on him."

"I told him 'linda' gave him some priceless counsel and the only reason he wasn't walking down the street with his suitcase in hand was because he was now being totally honest with me and that he was smart enough to have followed 'linda's' very good advice. He just sat there with his mouth hanging open. I got up then and hugged him and told him it was okay, that I forgave him, because he was still my son and I still loved him very much."

At this point, Marsh broke down a little bit and apologized. "Sorry, Jen. I still get very emotional when I think about that moment. You're the only person I've ever told about this. You have no idea how much it means to be able to talk with someone who understands what I went through."

"Nonsense, Marsh. Skin sisters, remember? It's a privilege to hear this from you. Now, here's a Kleenex. Relax a bit and then you can finish the story."

After a couple of minutes, Marsh gathered herself and continued. "I told him how I came across his nasty little forum and how I read everything in the thread and with 'linda,' and how that made me feel. After that, I needed to get Shawn settled down so we could talk some more, so I did what mothers always do to get their sons back on an even keel."

Mom laughed delightedly. "You fed him!"

Marsh began laughing too. "Yup. I fried up a couple of steaks, baked some potatoes and made a salad. I even let him have a beer."

Mom was still chortling. "The one page men's maintenance manual. Feed me, fuck me, let me sleep in."

"Yes, but that's getting a little ahead of the game."

"What happened next?"

"I fed him his dinner and just sat with him and was good old comforting, reassuring Mom, trying to get him out of his hurt puppy mode. He seemed to be more relaxed after he wolfed down his supper and it looked like he could hardly believe that the sky hadn't fallen. I got him up from the table and went into the family room and sat him on the sofa."

"I put myself right next to him, our legs touching and said 'Cards on the table time, Shawn. Can you be totally honest with me again?' For a minute, he looked like he was going to bolt out of the room, but then he settled down. 'I just have a few more questions and then we can put this all behind us, okay?'

He seemed relieved to hear that and he said to go ahead. 'Those things you said to 'Linda,' about being 'in love' with me as a woman, are they really true?' He was having a hard time speaking at that point, but he nodded 'yes.' 'Do you still want to sleep with me?' Again, he nodded 'yes.'"

"Then I asked him to think very carefully before answering my next question, which was 'How do you think I feel about you right now, as a son and a man? He said he thought that I was probably very disappointed and disgusted."

"'What if I told you that your little game had its desired effect on me, that I was seriously considering become intimate with my own son?' I asked next."

"He said, 'I don't think I could ever believe that, after how I behaved.'"

"Do you think now that you're going to fuck your mom?"

"He just shook his head. By now he was getting close to tears again and my heart went out to him. He was really in agony."

"I took a deep breath at that point and jumped off the cliff. I told him, 'Well, you're going to have to revise your thinking on that point, because I want you now too, Shawn. You're not going to fuck your mom, but you are going to make love with her, starting right now.'

I took him by the hand then and led him to my bedroom. As we were walking up the stairs, I kissed him and said 'The world is a cruel, uncaring and uncertain place, and a son's time with his mother is precious.'"

"God, Marsh, what a story! You were so brave, I can't believe it! I could never have handled that the way you did, not in a million years." Mom paused for a moment. "How was it, that first time?" she whispered.

"Shawn was awkward, over-excited and clumsy," Marsh giggled. "But it didn't matter, it was still perfect. He only lasted about a minute, but then I was right there with him. When he came inside me, that first time, it was indescribable. I went off like a kilo of C4 and scratched his back bloody. That cum made everything I did with Mr. Big earlier that day seem like a fart in a wet paper bag, I'm telling you. He was ready to go again in about two minutes (God, aren't young men wonderful?) and did a little better technique-wise, but still needed some encouragement and coaching. Even so, I came just like the first time the minute he creamed me again. I couldn't believe how that set me off."

"We did it three more times that night and it just got better and better. By the time we finished around four in the morning, I was a goner. Never in my life, ever, had I been fucked like Shawn did me. Everything he did, I could just feel this incredible combination of amazed adoration and blazing lust absolutely radiating from him, like a sexual blast furnace. I have never felt so completely and totally loved and desired in my whole life, Jen. That night, he truly gave me his heart and I felt the same way about him. I haven't looked back since and have not had even one minute of regret."

Marsh's voice dropped to the point where I couldn't hear her any more and I could tell she and Mom were whispering something to each other, giggling. Then Marsh spoke up in a normal voice.

"Why don't you come in and sit with us and hear the rest of the story, Rick?"

I stepped into the kitchen, wearing a shit-eating grin and throbbing erection, both Marsh and Mom smiling at my discomfiture. Mom grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to her side.

"Ricky, you are sooo busted!"

"Guilty as charged, Mom. Am I grounded?" I asked, slipping my arm around her shoulders.

Marsh smiled and got up to freshen her cup of coffee, pausing to kiss my cheek.

"It's perfectly okay, Rick. I would have told you the story anyway, if you hadn't already been around."

Seating herself again, Marsh smoothed her skirt and sipped from her mug. I sat down next to Mom, pulling her out of her chair into my lap, her arms around my neck as she settled in. Marsh smiled as Mom got comfortable. "I just love looking at the two of you together, Jen. It helps keep me sane when Shawn can't be with me and reminds me how lucky I am."

"Anyway, to continue. The next morning, I called the school and put Shawn in as sick for the rest of the week. We ate, napped just a little and made like minks for three days straight. By the time the weekend rolled around, we were both so tired and sore, we slept for almost eighteen hours. The rest of the weekend, when we weren't making love, we talked about the future."

"There was a boatload of stuff that had to be worked out. We had to deal with our commitment to each other, what we expected and the ground rules now that we were together. The only time I got upset was when Shawn said he wanted to change his college plans and stay local to be with me. It was so sweet and downright stupid at the same time, it made me want to cry."

"I took a deep breath and told him to bear with me, because I was going to have to stop being his lover for a minute and go into 'mom mode.' I said that a young man with his abilities simply did not walk away from early admission and a full ride at Tech just to get laid more often, regardless of how much he loved his girl."

"I explained that I wanted us to be together for the long haul, but that he was still young and had some more maturing to do and that being away at college was essential for that. It was so hard, but I told him I couldn't see any other way to test and strengthen our relationship, to make sure it would last. I knew I was taking a risk that he might find someone his own age, but I didn't see any other way around the problem. So, we agreed that he would go to Tech and I would go see him every other weekend, except during exams."

"It turned out that my worries were just that, a few unfounded fears. Once we were together, Shawn absolutely blossomed for his senior year. He became so assured, so confident and outgoing, it was like night and day."

"There was one Friday when he came home from school, sometime in early December, I think it was. I was really randy for some reason. I don't know why, because we were making love at least once a day, and he had taken me in front of the stove that morning before he left for school."

Marsh paused for a moment and then asked rhetorically, "Jen, what is it about the kitchen that sets a son off? I swear, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that bending me over the sink and hiking my skirt up is Shawn's favorite position. We did that so often, I stopped wearing panties when he was home. And I still don't!"

Pausing her story to sip her coffee, she asked, "You know what he wanted for his 21st birthday? I was all set to show him a wonderful night on the town, fancy dinner and drinks, dancing, a little clubbing, the whole nine yards, but he didn't want that. He said, 'Mom, all I want is for you to fix me a steak and salad – just wearing your apron.'"

"So, that's exactly what I did," Marsh continued. "I added my own touch, putting on a garter belt, seamed stockings and high heels. He went absolutely apeshit, Jen! First, he put me on the counter top and ate me to a couple of juicy cums. Then he laid me over the kitchen table and took me quickly from behind. He came in just a couple of minutes but stayed totally hard in me, he was so excited. Then it was doggie style on the floor for almost a half hour – I came twice again before he did. The only reason we stopped was because my knees and elbows were getting sore," she confessed with a throaty laugh. "Of course, my nice new stockings were totally ruined at that point, but it was so worth it!"

"Needless to say," she went on, "Dinner got cold. After I cried 'Uncle', Shawn picked me up and carried me into the den, tucking me in with a couple of blankets on the sofa. He brought our dinner out, along with a fancy bottle of wine he bought for the occasion. We sat and ate and drank, watching movies the rest of the evening. In the end, I think I enjoyed our kitchen sex and cuddling even more than if we had gone out like I planned."

"Oh yes," Mom agreed. "The kitchen is, uhm, a special place for Ricky and me also."

She went on to describe our first time there, after our reconciliation, omitting a few of the more intimate, kinky details. "I guess, in the end it's all about love and comfort," Mom concluded. "It's a natural extension of a mother and son being together. I'd bet you that any son who's ever dreamed about doing his mom has at least one fantasy scenario that involves the kitchen."

"You know, Jen, I have to confess that it gives me a thrill to do Shawn there too. I guess it's just the sheer perversity of the idea. After all, when you think about how much traditional mothering actually happens there, it feels like a real taboo place, almost like fucking in church."

"Marsh, you don't me to say that you and Shawn have..."

"Oh, goodness, no. As much as I like the idea of breaking rules, that's just too risky. Anyway, I don't think we need the extra kick from something like that. Things are hot and heavy enough all by themselves, just knowing my son is my lover."

Sitting back in her chair, Marsh stretched and took a long pull from her coffee mug, briefly lost in thought as she got back on track with her story.

"Anyway, back to that December Friday. Even though we did the nasty in the kitchen that morning, there it was - I needed to fuck my son, again. When Shawn walked in the door, I was upstairs in our bed, naked and waiting. When he found me, he stripped down in about ten seconds and we had a lovely, sweet session."

"What I remember was that his cell phone went off nearly a dozen times while we made love, not a big deal, but a bit annoying. Afterwards, while we were showering together, he apologized and promised that he would make sure to silence his cell in the future."

"Jen, those calls were all from girls, wanting to know what he was doing for the weekend! One called three different times! Shawn was chuckling as he paged through the messages. He said, 'You know Mom, it's so ironic. Just a few months ago I would have sold my soul to have girls pursuing me like this. Now though, I can't be bothered. A high school teenager just can't compete with a beautiful, intelligent woman. I admit it - I'm spoiled forever. I have everything I'll ever need right here at home.'"

"What could I do after that, Jen? I took him straight back to bed and ravished him until dinnertime. That was the real turning point in our relationship - it was then that I truly knew we were going to make it work. What a great moment that was!"

"So that's how it is. Shawn is busting his ass for us now, hoping to graduate a semester early. He's still got a year to go and he's already getting job offers, good ones. He's started to get after me lately, says he wants me to go back to school and finish getting my degree in design and architecture when he graduates! I'm thinking about it very seriously. I can't believe how much our life has changed in the past two years - I have to pinch myself to confirm it's all really happened."

"Anyway, that's the Readers Digest version of Shawn and me. How about you two? Anything new? You're still both honeymooners in effect."

Mom took a reflective sip of her own coffee before she replied.

"Yes and no, I suppose. I guess the novelty of things, the excitement of exploring with your new lover is there, but there are incredible differences, too. I'm amazed at how settled, how grounded I feel now. I know with absolute certainty who I'll be spending the rest of my life with. I feel, well, complete in a way I would never have thought possible in the past. It's complicated but simple all at once. I don't think I could have a warmer, closer, or more romantic relationship with any other man, but at the same time, I feel so excited, so wicked to be sleeping with my own son!"

"Listen to me ramble on, Marsh," Mom blushed. "It's almost impossible to describe, but I know it's right and it's what was meant to be for us."

"Actually, I think you said it pretty well, Jen."

"Marsh, I can't get over how different your relationship started compared to us, but how similar things ended up. I told Ricky during the first night we were together that I had been a fool for taking so long to be with him, making him wait and putting up with so much emotional idiocy from me, but he wouldn't hear of it," she said, running her fingers through my hair.

"It's true, Mom," I confirmed. "I think it all unfolded the way it did for a reason. Everything that happened, good and bad, got us to a place where we truly understood what we meant to one another. I'm positive that your conversation with Mom when she came back from Vancouver was a key moment too, Marsh."

"I didn't feel it at the time," Mom interjected, "But by the next morning, it became clear that what you said in the kitchen had a big subconscious impact on me. It freed me from worry about outside issues and allowed me to focus on what was important between my son and me. We owe you a huge debt."

"I'm glad I was of help. It's wonderful to think I had at least a small role in the creation of something so beautiful."

"Did you guys ever have any more contact with 'Linda?'" Mom asked.

"Oh, yes," Marsh affirmed. "I had Shawn initiate a chat with her the next day. I got online with her and gave her the scoop on our confrontation, how well Shawn handled himself, how proud I was of him. I thanked her from the bottom of my heart and Shawn did too. Then I told her we were together. She was initially surprised, but then thrilled for us. I told her I was going to light a candle in her son's memory the next time I went to Mass. She said I was going to make her cry, but she was honored we thought of him that way. Long story short, we began having private chatroom sessions from time to time and within a month, Shawn sent her a webcam with instructions on how to set up sessions. We Skype at least twice a week. She's now one of my closest friends."

"Speaking of videoconferencing, would it be okay if I told Linda (that is her real name, after all) a little about you guys? - No identifying details, of course."

I glanced at Mom and she nodded. "I think it's fine, Marsh. We'll leave it to your discretion how much you want to tell her."

"Thanks, Rick. I think she'll get a real lift out of your experience. I always thought is was very romantic and inspiring."

"You can add one detail to our story if you like, Marsh," Mom quietly added.

"What's that, Jen?"

"I'm pregnant."

Marsh just sat there stunned for almost thirty seconds, mouth hanging open, speechless in shock, glancing back and forth between us, at a complete loss for words.

I chuckled and supplied her with her own response.

"I think the term you're looking for here is 'OMFG', Marsh."

"Jesus, you didn't waste a minute, did you, Jen? Did you plan on this? Aren't you, ummm, worried about the baby, if it's going to be, uh, completely healthy?" Marsh asked with concern.

"Marsh, once I knew we were going to be lovers, it never occurred to me NOT to do this," Mom said emphatically. "As far as I'm concerned, it comes with the package. If I'm going to fuck my own son, live the rest of my life with him, then by God, I'm going to have his children too. Anyway, about the other thing – I did do my homework. Given my age as well as the genetic aspect, I was worried at first. It wasn't easy to track down the information, but in the end, it seemed as though the risks of us being related were only a bit more than those any other woman my age might have for something like Down's syndrome."

"What about you Rick? How do you feel about all this?" Marsh inquired.

"We talked about it a lot, Marsh. In the end, we just knew that regardless, any child we had was going to be loved to death, no matter what. Anyway, how can you not want to have children with the woman you love?" I asked back. "Besides, once you've become a motherfucker, how many other taboos are really left? Mom and I are going to have a family together because that's what real couples do. Why should we be any different from anyone else?"

"That's well said, Rick. Bravo."

"I have to admit, though, Mom and I agree that it's also an incredible turn on for both of us," I added with a smile. "I guess we also like breaking all the rules."

"Well, congratulations – it's wonderful news. I can't wait to tell Shawn. I have to say though, I think I'm getting a bit jealous."

"Have you and Shawn talked at all about it?" Mom asked.

"No, Jen, we've been concentrating on getting him graduated and finding a job."

"You really should have a discussion with him," I suggested. "I admit I don't know Shawn that well, but I think you might be very surprised at how he feels. Talk some more with Mom too. She's not an expert, but we've both learned a lot over the past few months. Mom was thinking about it and looking at the risks from the beginning."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds