• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Big Bad Wolf

"You can rest your head here," he whispered.

"Maybe we should go to bed?" Jason said quickly when her head fell down onto Rob's crotch. He knew it would be seconds before she felt the hard shaft through the thin slacks.

Amy jerked at first when she realized what was pressing into the back of her head. She looked at Jason and smiled. "I'll stay right here."

"I'm tired too," Candy said jumping on the opportunity. Before Jason could object her body leaned over and her head touched his growing bulge.

Amy enjoyed teasing her husband but didn't like it when the beautiful woman did the same. When she felt Rob's hand move down to gently caress the tiny blonde hairs on her arm and forearm she closed her eyes and pretended they were alone. For the next ten minutes no one talked as Rob's fingers got braver and braver until his thumb pressed forward into her soft left breast. She looked over at Jason to see if he was going to stop it but her husband just stared at her and then move his own hand to Candy's arm. "First my ass and now my breast," she thought. "God it feels so nasty and exciting."

Jason's eyes were locked on the thumb that rubbed across his wife's titty and over until it found the hard little button. He was waiting for her to say that was it but she smiled and he heard a soft moan while Rob played with her raise nip. It was Candy who took his hand from her hip and pulled it upward to her lips. He gasped when she sucked in his thumb and treated it like one of her masterful blowjobs.

Five more minutes moved by which saw Candy guide Jason's hand to cup her entire mound. Rob too had opened his finger and then completely covered Amy petite titty. He thought he was home free as he pushed his fingers through the opening of her blouse and touched the soft skin above her bra. It was that sensation that caused her to grab his wrist to stop progress. He remembered what she had said about touching on top of her clothing. Her pussy was dripping wet as he continued massaging her breasts and back behind her to squeeze her ass again.

Amy peeked over again just as Candy guided her husband's hand down the front of her chest, over her stomach and then......oh God down under the front of her short skirt. Candy pulled the skirt up just enough for Amy to watch him rubbing over the swollen pussy lips and clitty.

It was that sight that caused her to push up from Rob and pull his fingers from her chest. "I think we need to go to bed."

Jason jerked his fingers from Candy's pussy and coughed. "You're right."

*****

"Almost," Rob grinned. He looked at Candy's exposed pussy. "I think I have a use for that right now."

Candy giggled and crawled on her hands and knees up to him. She released his zipper and pulled out his thick hard cock. It was definitely one that she would remember. Her lips fell and suckled lightly on the moist crown.

"That's good baby," Rob moaned. He closed his eyes and imagined it was Amy's small lips sliding slowly down his prick.

*****

Amy hurried into the bathroom and quickly stripped off her clothes. After a quick pee she wiped and walked naked into the bedroom to see Jason on his back stroking his hard penis.

"I can't believe you actually touched her vagina," Amy whispered as she looked up into the mirror above the bed and watched as he didn't miss a stroke.

"You didn't seem to mind Rob touching your tits," Jason snapped.

Amy didn't respond. She moved onto her back and looked up into the mirrors. She spread her legs and slowly rubbed over her hot clitty. Never had they watched themselves masturbate and now with the mirrors had ring side seats. "God Jason what are we doing?"

"Masturbating," he chuckled. It was exciting to see her doing this.

"No I mean allowing them to touch us and........us touching them."

He stopped stroking. "Have you touched him?"

Amy closed her eyes remembering how big and hard he was under his pants. "Yes but only for a few seconds." Her fingers moved faster as she imagined touching him again and having his hardness entering her.

Jason was not that shocked. He turned and nibbled on her ear while fondling her nearest breast.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you allowing him to touch me?" She whispered. "Is it because he's your boss and you want to keep him happy?"

Jason knew he couldn't tell her and was worried that Rod was somehow recording their conversations. "You don't seem to mind him touching you. You like it don't you?" He lowered his lips to her nipple.

"Ohh.....I.......I....oh...yes...I feel so naughty when he touches me...and so........hot and tingly. Please Jason I need it." She grabbed onto his arm and pulled him over between her opened thighs.

Jason had never seen her this excited before. Maybe this would be a good thing for them. When her fingers guided his hard tip into her throbbing slit she looked up into the mirrors imagining that she was looking into Rob's eyes. "Oh God yes...fuck me.....FUCK ME!"

*****

Actually she was looking into his eyes or maybe better put that his eyes were looking into hers. He sat looking at the large screen in the den which showed Amy's legs wrapped around Jason's white ass. He had watched Amy fingering her blonde pussy which almost got him off. "Slow down baby," he whispered to Candy.

Candy was having problems getting and keeping her lips around his thick sausage. Periodically she would move off and look back at the two innocent pawns. What excited her the most was Amy's nakedness not Jason's. She had long ago discovered another woman could provide more pleasure than a man.

*****

"Give it to me," Amy moaned. "Give me your hard cock."

"Jesus," Jason leaned back to make sure this was his little conservative wife who had just said cock. He thought that Rob could be listening but knew he had to whisper it, "Just me...no one else gets to fuck your hot pussy."

Amy smiled because she knew her husband didn't want another man to fuck her. Even so it didn't stop her from imagining it was Rob's long hard penis pounding in and out of her sex.

*****

"Get on all fours," Rob ordered his high priced hooker. He wanted to cum inside of her pussy.

Candy was happy because she too could now watch the inexperienced couple fucking on the large screen. "I can help you with her if you want."

Rob pushed his dick in hard and laughed. "So you want a little piece of her pussy too."

"OH!" Candy moaned. "Yes I'd love to taste her sweet nectar."

"Maybe later after I have fucked her," Rob grinned. "I'm going to be the one seducing her. You keep Jason happy."

"I WILL!" Candy screamed when she climaxed.

*****

"NOW BABY NOW!" Amy screamed. It had been so long since she had an orgasm and she knew it was because of Rob's touches and sexy talk. Seconds later Jason grunted and filled her pussy with his hot spunk. He rolled off and quickly fell asleep. Meanwhile Amy's fingers again found her clitty and caressed it while the hot cream poured from within. After her second climax she too fell asleep on top of the silk black sheets.

*****

The Next Morning

Jason woke with a slight hangover. He was unsure of where he was until he turned and looked up at his nude body in the mirror. He needed a shower badly and headed to the huge shower in the bathroom.

Amy moved in and out of sleep and loved the feel of the silk sheet against her breasts and tummy. She thought she heard Jason get up and when she heard the shower come on she again drifted off. She didn't know how long she was asleep when she felt him touching her buttocks. "Ummm.....didn't you get enough last night?"

He didn't respond so she just relaxed and let him squeeze and explore. "You keep that up and you might need another shower," she giggled. Again he was quiet so she turned away from him to look into the mirror. She looked, closed her eyes tightly and looked again. "OH MY GOD!" Rob was sitting next to her on the bed with his hand on her butt. "Stop........what are you doing?"

Rob smiled because he knew she wouldn't turn over and show him what he had already seen. He kept rubbing her buns. "I'm touching your wonderful ass dear."

She realized she was completely naked in front of another man for the first time. "Please Jason may come out," she peeked at the bathroom door and realized the shower was still running.

"He won't."

Amy flinched when his middle finger tickled over her small anus. She squeezed her butt cheeks to prevent him seeing it. "Why is he allowing you to do this?" She whispered. She knew something else was going on.

"He wants you to experience a real man," Rob laughed.

"I.....uh..don't believe you," she said feeling hotter than last night. His middle finger was pushing under her butt and was trying to get between her thighs at her pussy. She knew if he touched it that she would not be able to say no. Her tiny hand reached back and grabbed onto his wrist. "Don't.......I don't want you to touch me there."

Rob was disappointed but also happy because he wanted her to resist enough to make it fun. "So I can touch your bare and wonderful ass."

She knew it was wrong but said, "Yes."

Rob moved closer and did just that for the next minute. She was wiggling and moaning so when his lips kissed each cheek she froze.

"Oh God what are you doing?" She asked feeling his damp tongue start at the top of her crack and slowly lick down deep into her pink valley. She tried to squeeze him out again but his fingers pried her open before his tongue pushed down into her puckered hole. "Oh no........not there.......not there." But her voice was weak and barely audible.

Rob smiled when she opened her legs to allow him more access. She didn't realize it but it allowed him access to her dripping and waiting pussy lips.

Amy was lost in lust feeling the nasty sensation so when his tongue moved out she was disappointed until it touched the bottom of her pussy. "Rob......oh God......" She didn't resist when he lifted her hips and then licked all the way to the soft little golden bush.

Rob heard sounds from her mouth but couldn't make them out. She moaned loudly when he sucked her tiny clitty between his lips and flicked it back and forth with his hot tongue. He felt her legs opening up and knew he could fuck her without a whimper. But then the shower turned off and he pulled his tongue away. After kissing both mounds he moved off the bed. "And Jason told me that you don't like oral sex."

"I never said that," Amy smiled as she looked at the huge bulge in his loose cotton shorts. She wanted to try oral sex but was unsure how to approach it with Jason. "You better leave."

Rob smiled and did an about-face before walking out.

A minute later Jason walked out with a towel around his waist and saw the opened door. He saw his wife still asleep and wondered if Rob had snuck in to see her naked backside.

Amy heard him get dressed and then leave the room. She knew it was going to be a long and exciting day.

*****

Rob was sipping on some coffee when Jason walked into the kitchen. "So did I get her really hot for you last night?"

He didn't answer. "Did you come into our room this morning to peek at her lying naked?"

"No," Rob said truthfully. He had gone into the room to touch and lick her. "Maybe it was Candy. I think she really wants to fuck you."

"You want me to fuck her don't you so that Amy will see it and then let you fuck her to get even? Well that's not going to happen."

Rob smiled but realized Jason was onto one of his tricks. It had worked with the other men and wives he had seduced the same way but Jason was a little quicker than those men. However he knew that Amy was a firecracker ready to explode. "Candy is outside sunbathing. Why don't you join her?"

Jason walked to the patio door and gasped when he saw her bare tits sticking up at the morning sun. Touching them and seeing them were two different things. "I think I'll wait for my wife."

"OK but remember our deal. No interference."

Jason frowned and poured his own cup of coffee. About ten minutes later they heard Amy's footsteps and turned to see her walking in wearing a clinging robe. They could tell she was not wearing a bra and both wondered if any panties were under there. "Hi babe," Jason grinned. She walked over to him and lightly kissed his lips.

"How about me?" Rob asked.

Amy looked at Jason who didn't say anything. "I guess it's alright." She shuffled over to Rob and leaned upward to peck his lips when his hand moved around her back and pulled her softness into him.

"I think you can do better than that."

Amy looked over at Jason waiting for him to object but he looked down at the bagel on his plate and picked it up. "So can I kiss him the way he wants?" She was getting upset with the whole deal.

"Do what you want," Jason said hoping she would slap him and move back but instead she turned her face to Rob, closed her eyes and offered her lips and mouth to him.

Amy couldn't remember the last male besides Jason she had frenched but it didn't matter because Rob didn't hesitate before his tongue teased across her soft lips and when she opened them it moved inside. As he devoured her mouth his hand moved down her back to discover she was indeed naked under the robe. Her hands wrapped around his shoulders and pulled her body upward until her covered pussy was pressing into his hard-on. If her husband wanted her to play around then she would until he came to his senses and stopped her.

Jason couldn't take anymore. "I'm going outside."

Amy tried to pull her lips away to tell him to stay but Rob was too strong. His tongue was touching places never before touched and his hand was now dropping to again massage her buttocks. It was then she started giving him back as much as he was giving her. Her tongue pushed his back into his mouth and she followed it. Amy's dates had always told her what a good kisser she was.

"Shit," Rob thought when she went postal on him. She bit his lower lip until it hurt and then reached down under his shorts to dig her fingernails into his hard buns. "Fuck stop!" he growled as he pushed her back pulling her fingernails from his flesh. "Are you crazy?"

"Maybe," she giggled. "But I'm not crazy enough to let you fuck me."

"Says you," Rob said before grabbing her and turning her around. He pushed the top of her body downward until she was leaning over the kitchen table and then pulled the robe up over her bare ass.

"Stop it!" She yelled when she felt his hard cock pushing up between her legs at her very moist pussy. She reached her hand up under her womanhood and grabbed onto his cock head. Her fingernails started digging in until she felt him moving back. When she turned she saw it for the first time. He was about to pull his shorts over it but she grabbed it instead.

"I said you couldn't fuck me. We can do other things." She just didn't know how far Jason wanted her to go yet. "I can do this." She grabbed it with both hands and started jerking him off.

"Oh Shit!" Rob reached behind him and held onto the counter. Seconds later she got him off. "AHHH!" His juices shot outward covering the front of her robe.

"Look what you did," Amy giggled. "Now I have to go and put my bathing suit on." She moved back and slowly slid out from under the robe displaying her hard nipples and glistening bush. "I'll see you outside."

Rob watched her wiggling butt exit the room and wondered who was really the seducer and who was the seducee.

*****

"I'm surprised you left your wife with him," Candy smiled when Jason sat next to her in a lounge chair. "He's going to fuck her so you might as well accept it and have some fun yourself."

He tried not to stare at her perfect firm breasts and even though he knew they were fake they got his libido going. "He hasn't fucked her yet."

"Would you put some lotion on me?" She purred. She handed him the tube of cream and sat back.

"Uh......where do you want it?" Her tiny triangle poorly covered her shaved pussy and showed her camel toe.

"Anywhere you want," she giggled. She pushed her titties out to him.

Jason looked back at the house and wondered if Rob was indeed fucking her. He had given up trying to stop it and knew he couldn't now anyway. His trembling hand full of lotion moved downward until he gently rubbed the cream down the middle of her wonderful boobs.

"You've never had a titty-fuck have you?" She whispered knowing Amy's breasts were too small.

Jason shook his head and then roamed his fingertips over to push against her hard nipple. As much as he wanted to fuck this woman he knew he had to wait........wait until Amy either let Rob do it or not do it.

"Well look at you," Rob's voice rang out behind him. Jason jerked his fingers away and turned looking for Amy but she was not there.

"Where's my wife?"

Rob laughed. "You didn't tell me what a hot woman she is. He pushed out his lower lips showing him the cut she had made with her teeth.

"What......did you do to her?" Jason asked hoping he would not say he had fucked her.

"It's what she did to me. It took her two hands to get me off," Rob laughed.

"She......she jerked you off."

"Uh huh. I shot my cum all over her nice pink body," he lied.

"But you didn't fuck her," Jason grinned. They heard the door open and looked to see Amy parading out in her tiny new bikini.

"Hi," she said looking at her husband wondering how much Rob had told him. She also saw the tube of suntan lotion in his hand and the cream marks on Candy's large breasts. "I need some lotion too."

Jason moved towards the chair she had sat down on but she grabbed the tube from his hand and pushed it over to Rob. "I want Rob to do it."

Jason moved back and Rob sat down next to Amy. "We better make sure you are completely covered."

"I guess I should take this off," Amy grinned before reaching behind her and releasing her top. She pulled it from her shoulders and off her pure white vanilla ice cream cones. Small pink cherries sat on top of them ready to be touched.

"Are you going to finish me?" Candy asked. Jason turned and moved next to her. As he rubbed over the huge tits Rob's fingers did the same to Amy's.

For the next five minutes the men touched and spread the lotion over their top halves and then down their tender thighs and feet. The men were sitting between the two women so the girls couldn't see what the men were touching.

Jason heard Amy giggle and started to look back but Candy grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand down into her covered crotch. His fingers slid under the tiny triangle and down into her shaved slit. He had touched it briefly last night but now it was his to explore. He rubbed over her swollen clitty and then pushed his middle finger into her hot boiling depths.

"Touch my pussy baby," she moaned loud enough for Amy to hear.

Amy had kept her legs together preventing Rob from touching her sex until she heard what Candy said. She bit her lower lip as she slowly opened her legs inviting him inside. Seconds later he pushed her bikini aside and rubbed over her pinkness.

Rob grinned when she closed her eyes because he then pulled the bikini bottom down over her yellow mane and off her legs. When he turned back she was smiling and again opening her thighs for him. He looked at her yellow bush and the pink pedals. As much as she wanted to cum he wanted to tease so that she would be so hot she would let him fuck her. He rubbed around her bush and down the outsides of her labia.

Jason felt Candy pulling down his trunks and stopped her until he heard Amy moan. His fingers let go and his hips rose to allow Candy to make him naked like her.

Rob didn't have to have his trunks pulled down because he quickly did it himself. "It's time for you to do me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds