• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Big Bad Wolf

Amy moved off the chair and saw Candy's fingers stroking her husband's joy stick. When Rob lay back displaying his pink tower she started to sit next to him but he pulled her body onto his until she was straddling his thighs. Her opened pussy was only a few inches from touching his hard-on.

Candy peeked back and quickly got Jason into the same position. One of her hands cupped his balls while the other one tickled the red crown.

Jason had a perfect view now of Amy's pussy and Rob's long hard cock. It was very apparent that seconds from now it would be fucking her because Amy's face showed passion that he had never seen before. Her fingers caressed the rod in front of her. He did realize that Candy had shifted forward until he felt her damp lips pressing into his cock. "Oh God."

Amy too didn't know what was going on next to her because she was too busy getting to know this huge penis. As she played with it she felt Rob's hands grab onto her hips and pull her up his thighs. She gasped when her opened vagina curled around the sides of his hardness.

"Come here," he whispered. She lowered her lips until they were once again frenching. But now he was only an inch away from pushing into her tightness.

Everyone was moaning because they were so close to fucking but neither Amy or Jason wanted to be first. The men's cocks rubbed up and down the dripping valleys and it was Rob who first reached under Amy and directed this tip at the entrance to where only Jason had gone before. "Lower your pussy.....you know you want it," he whispered.

"Ohhh," Amy moaned in need. She turned her head and saw Jason holding back Candy's pussy from dropping down onto him. Their eyes met and realized they didn't want this......not yet.

"I need to go into the pool," Amy said as she jerked back and dashed to the water. After a perfect dive she surfaced on the other side and turned to see Jason diving in behind her. His face moved out of the water in front of hers and she pulled his lips to hers.

After frenching for a minute Amy whispered, "Tell me why you are doing this."

"I can't," he whispered back.

She pushed him away. "You better tell me soon or I'm going to let him fuck me." She swam to the ladder and climbed out.

"Change your mind?" Rob grinned when she walked naked up to his chair.

"You wish," she giggled. She picked up her bikini and moved into the house. Candy was right behind her.

"Where are you going?" Rob asked.

"It's my turn," she whispered.

*****

I Love Candy

Amy walked naked through the man's large house. A week ago she wouldn't walked naked through her own house. It was like something had taken over her body and she was really enjoying it. Sex had always been something dirty which was what her mother had said and something just for a man to enjoy. But she now knew that was so wrong. She tossed her bikini on the bed and moved into the large double spray head shower.

Her soapy fingers rubbed down between her thighs as she thought about how close she was letting Rob fuck her. As she pushed two fingers inside she heard the shower door open and turned to see a nude Candy moving in next to her.

"Having fun?" Candy giggled. She saw Amy quickly pull her fingers out.

"I was......uh.."

"Yeah I do it a lot too." Candy smiled as she turned on the other shower head.

Amy was nervous being with her and had some questions for her. "Have you and Rob dated very long?"

Candy laughed. "Not long at all." She turned and pointed her long nips towards Amy's face. "You don't know do you?"

"What?"

Again she laughed. "Rob is paying me to be here."

"Oh God you're a..." She stopped not wanting to call this woman a bad name.

"Say it.......a call girl, an escort, a hooker, a prostitute, and woman of the night."

"I didn't mean to say..."

"It's OK baby," Candy smiled. "I would shock you if I told you how much money I make in a year." She soaped her hands. "Turn around and let me do your back."

Amy nervously turned and jerked slightly when the soft fingertips rubbed lightly across the tops of her shoulders.

"Relax I won't do anything that you don't want me to do."

"Do you know why........why my husband is allowing Rob to touch and kiss me?" Amy whispered. The soft fingers were sending shivers up and down her spine.

"I can't tell you or Rob will get pissed at me."

Amy turned without thinking and felt Candy's hands move around to cup her tiny titties. She didn't make her move away. "Please I won't tell him you told me."

"If I do what do I get out of it?" Candy's found her hard little buttons and toyed with them.

"I don't have any money," Amy gasped.

Candy laughed. "Your husband told you not to fuck Rob didn't he?"

"Well yes but.."

"He didn't say that I couldn't fuck you."

Amy laughed and looked down at the swollen bald pussy. "That would be hard for you to do."

Candy moved her hands off her chest and then moved within an inch of her face. "I can fuck you with these." She pushed her fingers down under the moist bush and then into her depths.

Amy had read about lesbian sex but never thought it would be her thing. Now she was not too sure. "Ohhh."

Candy moved her lips lightly across Amy's and then over to her earlobe. "And I can fuck you with this," she lightly pushed her tongue in and out of Amy's ear.

Amy's legs became weak as the woman fingered her and licked and kissed her ear. "If I let you will you tell me?"

"Yes but there's one more way I can fuck you." She took Amy's hand and led her out of the shower. They walked dripping wet into the bed room and stopped to look at the strap-on dildo lying on the bed.

"Oh my God," Amy gasped. "You want to fuck me with that?"

"Yes and you need it honey." Candy walked to the door and locked it.

"No........I can't.......that.........I can't do that."

"I thought you wanted to know why Jason is allowing Rob to seduce you."

They looked at each other for about ten seconds before Amy spoke, "Will you stop if I tell you to?"

"Sure," Candy answered. She knew Amy would not tell her to stop. "Lie on the bed and let me get ready."

*****

Jason floated on a raft in the pool and kept an eye on Rob. As long as he was out here he didn't have to worry about him fucking his wife.

Rob smiled and looked at the innocent husband whose wife was about to be sucked and possibly fucked by his hooker. Candy had showed him the strap-on but he had only laughed. He knew Jason was happy that he was outside however he was happy Jason was outside. He looked at his watch and figured she would need about ten more minutes before she was fucking the petite housewife.

*****

"Do you want to suck it?" Candy giggled as she moved up on her knees by Amy's head.

"Suck it......I don't think so," Amy blushed.

"That's right Jason told me that you don't give head."

"He......he told you? Did you do that to him?"

"No but I knew he wanted me to." Candy was about to move down between her thighs when Amy grabbed the rubber cock and turned her head to lick it. "That's it.........lick and nibble on the sides."

Amy giggled and did what the woman said. She was learning how to give a blowjob without a real penis. After five minutes of instructions Candy pulled Amy's lips off of it.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes I'm so ready," Amy giggled. She opened her legs widely and then reached for Candy's body when she moved between them. "Please go slow."

"I will......I promise." As she rubbed the rubber tip up and down the wanton slit Candy lowered her lips to Amy's. Their tongues dashed together while their hands explored breasts and asses.

Amy looked into Candy's eyes giving her the go. A few seconds later the dildo pushed into her inner lips and the head disappeared.

"OHHH GOD!" Amy lifted her legs up over Candy's hips and circled her waist. Her pussy had never been this open before. "It feels so real and BIG!"

"Hang on for the fucking of your life," Candy giggled.

"AH!....AH!....AH!....AH!....AH!," Amy moaned each time Candy drove it into her. Her hands cupped Candy's hanging tits and marveled at their firmness. "FUCK ME!"

"I am baby I am," Candy gasped for air.

The pleasure was so intense Amy almost passed out. Her arms and legs fell out to her sides while her body continued to be pounded. By now Jason would have already climaxed and she would be rubbing her clit to finish as well.

Candy knew when Amy climaxed because her whole body seemed to have left the bed below. Her mouth opened to scream but nothing came out until she gulped a large volume of air and then let it out.

"I'M CUMING!" Amy's body exploded and when she felt Candy moving away she grabbed her. "You promised to tell me why Jason is allowing this."

Candy knew she only had a few seconds and gave her a very quick description. "Don't tell him that I told you because Rob might not pay me."

*****

The Seduction

"What the fuck was that?" Jason asked when he heard someone scream something in the house.

Rob laughed. "You didn't tell me that she was a screamer."

"But you're here...........Candy!" He hurried out of the pool and grabbed a towel. "What did she do to Amy?"

"It sounds like she made her scream," Rob chuckled.

*****

By the time Jason made it to his bedroom Candy and her dildo had vanished. Amy was lying back still spread-legged on the bed. He wasn't sure if she was still alive.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he shook her arm.

Amy's body didn't move but her eyes opened. "Yes....I'm so alright."

"What........what did she do to you?"

"Ummmm," Amy moaned remembering the pleasure. "She fucked me."

"Right," Jason grinned but the smile didn't last long. "Tell me."

"Leave me alone," she whispered before turning away from him.

"That's it......let's pack and get out of here." He grabbed her arm again but she turned and pushed his hand away.

"I'm staying. If you want to leave go ahead." Amy now knew about the golf bet and wanted him to pay for what he had gotten her into.

Again she turned over and listened to see if he was packing but he left the room instead.

*****

"She's not your girlfriend is she?" Jason asked his boss when he walked back out to the pool.

"For this weekend she is," Rob smiled.

"What is she? A hooker?"

"That name doesn't fit. A very expensive call girl would be better. Did she make your little wife happy?"

"Amy wants to stay so our deal is off. I'll come up with the $10,000 somehow and I don't really want to work for you anymore."

"So you don't care if she finds out about the deal."

"No," Jason lied. He was very worried that she would leave him.

Rob smiled. "Looks like I have no choice."

"If you tell her I'll........"

"What?" Rob said standing up. He outweighed the man by 40 lean pounds and had a black belt.

Jason moved back and then walked back into the house. He sat on the sofa and closed his eyes.

*****

A couple of hours later...

"Wake up honey," Amy whispered.

Jason looked up at her. "Are you OK?"

"Yes I fine. Come on we are having dinner." When she turned to walk into the kitchen he noticed what she was wearing.

"Amy...shit...are you just wearing your underwear?"

"Yes....they've both seen me naked anyway."

"But."

Jason moved into the kitchen and saw Candy sitting topless. He couldn't tell if she was wearing anything down below. Standing by the refrigerator was Rob in only silk boxers. It was very apparent he was excited. "Is this the new dress code?"

"Yes," Amy answered. "If you want to join us go ahead."

"No thanks." He moved to a seat and looked at the salad in front of him. "But I am hungry."

"Here you go," Rob said handing him a beer.

As Jason put the beer to his lips Amy moved over to Rob and pulled his mouth down to hers. He could see their tongues dancing together and almost choked. "Amy!"

Amy pulled her tongue from between Rob's lips. "It's what you wanted right? Isn't it part of the deal?"

"You fucking told her?" Jason glared at Rob.

"He didn't have to," Amy snapped. "I'm not as dumb as you think I am."

"Amy I'm sorry. I mean something happened and......."

"And you brought me here to have Rob try and seduce me." Amy reached down and squeezed Rob's growing hard-on.

"No......I bet that he couldn't seduce you," Jason said realizing he was digging the hole deeper.

"But he has seduced me."

"He.....he fucked you?"

"I don't have to be fucked to be seduced. All it takes is for me to want him to fuck me. I've only not allowed it because I thought that you didn't want me to."

"I don't.........I don't want him to do it."

"I think you really do Jason and I think you want to fuck Candy too. We have already eaten so we are going up to Rob's bed. Hurry and eat so you won't miss anything."

"Amy no......don't." But Rob moved in front of her and guided her and Candy out of the room.

Jason took one bite but spit it out. He wiped his mouth and hurried up the stairs. He got there just as Rob and Candy were undressing his wife. From the look in her eyes he knew he was not stopping her.

The three moved up onto the bed and then Amy shocked him again. "I want to do this first." She grabbed onto Rob's shaft and dropped her tiny lips to kiss the tip. Her eyes looked at Jason as she licked off the pre-cum drops.

"Amy don't." Jason gasped when her lips opened and completely engulfed the crown. But what really shocked him was her mouth and tongue the next two minutes. It looked as if she had done this before. "How do you know what to do?"

"I taught her," Candy giggled. She reached over and grabbed Jason's hand. "Come here and let me show you."

Jason suddenly realized that he was rock hard so when Candy jerked down his trunks his member popped up at her face. Seconds later her mouth found it and showed him what he had been missing. "Oh my God."

Amy glanced over at Candy and saw Jason getting his first blowjob. She then saw Candy guide him onto his back next to Rob and then move up to straddle him. Rob too looked as Jason's prick pushed into Candy's inner lips.

"Ready?" Candy asked. She wanted him to say it.

Jason realized he did want to fuck this beautiful woman. "Yes do it."

Candy lowered her pussy and they all watched as it disappeared inside of her. When his pubes met her bald clitty it was time for her to slowly and methodically fuck him.

"OK," Amy giggled. She pulled her head back from Rob's cock and prepared herself on her back. Her hand reached over to take Jason's as Rob aimed his thick shaft into her dripping hole. As the crown moved inside she looked at her husband.

"I wasn't going to let him do it until you did it with Candy first."

"But..you said....."

"I said I wanted him to do it but I didn't say I would. OHH!" She moaned when his whole prick buried itself in her tight cave.

Time for talking was over now. The two couples raced together for completion. Jason had forgotten about everything as Candy did what she does best. Next to her Rob was taking his time showing Amy what a real fucking was all about.

Amy was looking up into the mirrors at the man she hardly knew moving up and down between her thighs and next to her at her husband's ass doing the same to a prostitute. Four days ago she was the perfect little innocent housewife. Now she was so much different. A new chapter in her life was opened and she was really enjoying it.

"FUCK ME DAMMIT!" Amy screamed as she dug her fingernails into his ass cheeks again. She again bit his lips and then pounded on his back.

"Fucking animal," Rob groaned.

Amy laughed. "GROWLLL!"

*****

Jason woke up hours later and saw that is was dark. He felt next to him to see if Amy was there but the bed was empty. After stumbling out of bed the bathroom door opened and Rob staggered out and fell face down on the bed.

"God damn your wife is crazy," he moaned.

Jason didn't respond and quickly headed out into the hallway to find her. He saw a light coming from the bedroom where Candy slept and then heard the woman moaning.

He hurried to the door and froze when he looked inside. "Holy Shit!"

"Hi honey," Amy giggled when she turned. She was on her knees behind Candy who was in a doggie position. Around her hips and thighs were straps that supported a long pink rubber cock. As Amy's hips moved forward and back so did the dildo.

Jason leaned against the wall and blinked to make sure he was not dreaming it. He wasn't. He turned and moved back into the master bedroom. When he moved back to the bed he looked over at Rob. "So are we even now?"

"Yes and I'm going to promote you on Monday."

"So that means you want to keep fucking my wife."

"Hell no........she's crazy!"

*****

Monday morning Jason moved into a larger office and a new engineer named Troy moved into his. Jason smiled as he passed his old office to see Rob talking.

"So do you play golf Troy?"

Finis

*****

Note from Slick: I took a break from Step Siblings for a hesitant wife story which I get so many requests for. Now I'm heading to the golf course but I promise I won't be doing any betting. Don't forget to vote.......thanks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds