Big Black Beach Party

"My friends call me Kat." I whispered.

"Well, Kat, I hope you're up for round two." He said with a smile that would have made my knees weak if they weren't already.

"I think I need a break." I said, instantly disappointed in myself.

"I think that's a good idea." He replied, grabbing his trunks and my suit from the sand. "Why don't you come back to my place, we'll get you a bath and something to eat."

"She's going to need some fluids." Burnell said.

"I took care of that!" Ty laughed, winking at me.

"Come on." Anton said quietly, lifting me from the blanket and carrying me away from the water. "Unless you have somewhere you need to be tonight?"

I thought about it for a moment, thought about Richard and our honeymoon suit. Thought about the wedding, and all of our family and friends. I thought about my job back home, and the car I was leasing. Then I looked at Anton's handsome face, studied his gentle smile, and briefly got lost again in his deep brown eyes.

"Well, there is this hotel room... But I'd appreciate the company." I said, then I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face into his chest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds