Billion Dollar Slaves 02 Ch. 09-10

"My father says I will always be a first mate," she sobbed, "never a captain. I can't be a master."

"Oh sweetie." Lisa laughed and stroked the girl's hair, "Your father hasn't got a clue about you. He just sees his little girl. Trust me if Rick says you have the makings of a dominatrix, then you can do it. He saw it in me when I was just fourteen. He saw it in you too."

"He did?"

"Yes my sweet pirate, he certainly did and I will help you to learn to be the best if you're willing to try."

"If you think I can then I will be the best dome I can. I won't let you down." She pressed her head into Lisa's chest until she could get her composure back. "We can go back now."

Lisa helped the big girl to her feet and they walked back down the beach hand in hand.

The rest of the family was still in the entertaining room munching on trays of snacks and talking quietly when the two women walked back in. Rick looked up at Lisa who just nodded. "OK, people I believe it was Christy's turn for a package.

Christy's package held a white leather hood and arm binder sleeve to go along with her white leather outfit from her birthday. Christy ran back to the room she shared with Lisa and put the outfit on. She returned to the group and stood as Lisa and Rick fitted the hood and sleeve on the submissive girl. The arm binder pulled her arms tightly together behind her back and fastened to the belt at the waist of the dress. The hood had a hole in the rear where Christy's hair was pulled through in a ponytail and a zippered mouth. The eyeholes came with a snap fastened blindfold.

Lisa went and retrieved a steel cuff ankle bar and locked Christy in a legs spread position. She pulled down a chain and hook from the ceiling and attached it to the D ring on top of the hood. She took up the slack pulling Christy straight up until she was balanced on her tiptoes.

She had Frieda unzip the zipper at the front of the skirt and tie a doubled length of rough twine around her waist looping it between her ass cheeks, up and over her cunt lips to pull tight through the loop at her waist. Lisa adjusted the bound woman's pussy lips so that the twine spread and held her lips painfully separated, leaving her clitoris completely and helplessly exposed.

She told Frieda to fetch a variety of thin slappers and ruler like bamboo pieces. Next she began to instruct Frieda in gently slapping Christy's tender flesh and clit. The lite tapping stung only a little at first, but as time went on and the flesh began to swell from the constant drumming it got more and more painful. Christy began to moan and strain and cry while Frieda continued attacking the same small area of bruised and reddened flesh.

Christy couldn't believe how tight the leather held her entire body. It felt like a tight glove covering her entire body. She wiggled as the hood pulled her head up stretching her spine and extending her entire body. She tried to wiggle and squirm but the leather wouldn't let her. The cool breeze of the skirt being unzipped felt wildly sensual as it passed over her overheated virgina. The twine was rough and scratchy around her waist and between her ass cheeks but the pressure as it was pulled tight against her tender neither lips began to hurt almost immediately.

She began to feel the swelling of her pussy as the sharp pains of the leather slapper hit against her clit. She couldn't decide if it hurt or felt good but something was building along with the pain. She could hear muffled moaning; it took her several minutes before she realized it was her own.

Christy came screaming into the gag of the hood. Frieda watched the woman's muscles tighten and her stomach almost seemed to vibrate with her body's reaction to the intense climax. Frieda stared at the swollen purple and deep red flesh, the twine almost buried and imbedded in the swelling of her skin. She reached out and rubbed the erect clitoris. Christy moaned and began to jerk as she came again.

Both Frieda and Lisa worked to release Christy. They stripped her naked and placed her on the couch between them, holding and hugging her. Christy melted against them too spent to do more than return their kisses.

CHAPTER TEN

Sailing Sailing

They had been sailing around for over two weeks on the refurbished 'Second Chance', visiting a lot of small islands and atolls and diving on various reefs and sunken ships just for fun. Rick and the twins spent many long afternoons sweeping the sandy beaches with metal detectors and collected many odd and interesting trinkets but little of value with the exception of a gold and diamond wedding ring.

Lisa and Frieda spent those same afternoons practicing various tortures on Christy or

Julio and occasionally on Donna. Frieda practiced with her whip several hours each day, so far not against a human target.

Some times they ran into other parties also exploring the small islands or just enjoying the privacy of a deserted beach to sun and play. Some times they moved on leaving the island to the prior claim, sometimes they joined the other party for a short time and played.

One morning they anchored the yacht off a reef and used the motorboat to land on the beach of a small island. Mac took the small craft back out to the yacht and the group set up a day camp before splitting up on their various pursuits.

Lisa borrowed the twins and took Frieda, Christy and Julio off down the beach with several bags of toys. Rick and Donna spent the morning swimming and playing in the water. Donna showed Rick that she had been practicing her underwater blowjobs. She stayed under almost three minutes sucking and licking his cock and balls. She came up for a quick breath and ducked back under sucking him back into her throat and working his hard penis with her tongue and lips. He came on her third time under, his sperm spreading through the warm seawater.

Lisa took her crew up off the beach to a clearing where Frieda tied Christy inverted between two trees and began to practice with her single tail on Christy's soft body. Lisa tied several ropes around both twins' ample tits before pulling their arms behind opposing trees; she then took the ends of the tit ropes and used them to tie Julio arms and legs spread eagle between the twins. She took up all the slack stretching Julio to the limits of his ability to extend. Now if he tried to pull back on the ropes he would have to stretch the twin's tits to get any slack.

Lisa knelt down between Julio's stretched out legs and began to massage his cock through his skintight swimsuit. She ran her fingers up and down his shaft watching it swell. Julio began to moan and wiggle trying to get some relief for his hyper extended limbs; each movement pulled on the twins swollen and wrapped breasts eliciting moans and screams from the girls.

Their mistress pulled the swimsuit away from Julio's engorged cock allowing the elastic band to snap back and hit his ball sack. Julio jerked his arms and the twins screamed. Julio extended his arms again giving the girls some relief. Lisa cut away his suit and sucked his dick into her mouth, she squeezed his ball sack and again he reacted by yanking on the ropes.

Lisa pulled a set of cords from her bag, tying them around Julio's balls. She stretched the cords over the ropes attached to the twins tits and lifted each twins right leg a foot in the air, tying the end of the cord to their big toe. Now if they lowered their legs the cord would pull on Julio's balls.

She went back to sucking on his cock, with his balls tied he couldn't cum. The combo of her sucking and being stretched out began to have its toll on his muscles; he pulled his arms in, which tortured the twin's swollen and purple tits. The pain caused them to drop their legs pulling on his balls. Soon all three were screaming.

Julio couldn't separate the feelings he was having, the mounting pleasure of a hot wet mouth sliding up and down his cock, the pain in his arms from being stretched out for so long and the pain of having his balls tied and pulled plus the pressure of having to cum and not being able to was slowly building until he thought he was going to go insane. Then Lisa cut the cords!

Blood rushed back into his balls, nerves long cut off from their supply began shooting electrical charges throughout Julio's lower body. Julio ejaculated screaming from the intense sensations. His body fought the ropes and the twin's screams joined his as the ropes stretched and tore at their already painfully swollen and tender breasts. Lisa swung her blade and in to quick strokes cut the ropes releasing the twin's tits.

Blood began pumping back into the purple mammary glands and their screams joined Julio's. Mistress Lisa lay where she had fallen on the sandy soil laughing as the screams resounded throughout the jungle.

Frieda tried to ignore the torture session going on just a few yards away as she concentrated on the single tail she was using on Christy's inverted and suspended body. Christy's golden tanned skin was marked with stripes from just below her inverted knees, down her thighs, across her belly and butt and clean down to her dangling tits in colors ranging from the lightest pink to deep dark purple and blues of deep muscle bruising. Christy's feet were cuffed together at the ankles with the rope attached, which meant every time she jerked from the impact of the leather whip, she would began to spin.

Frieda loved the way she slowly spun presenting every side of her body to be kissed by the hard caress of the oiled leather. Frieda had gotten extremely accurate with the six foot braided leather and could accurately land the whip stroke on whatever part of Christy's helpless body she wanted. The impact marks crisscrossed the underside of the girl's soft breasts. Long horizontal stripes ran around the girls belly and buttocks. Vertical strokes showed on her bare and hairless pussy.

Unlike the noisy session Lisa was having with the twins and Julio, Frieda's piece of the jungle was almost eerily quiet. The only sounds were the snapping of the leather against flesh and the muffled and gagged screams and moans of the suspended girl.

Frieda would constantly stop after a few strokes and check on the condition of her torture subject. She also rubbed oil into the gap of Christy's pussy lips stroking her clit or dripping oil into the crack of her ass and pushing her finger into the exposed anus before retrieving her whip and torturing the girl further.

Frieda worked Christy over for a long 45 minutes before stopping to braid her hair and tie a rope into the braid. She pounded a stake into the ground below Christy's head tying the braided hair and rope to it. Now Christy's body was held in place and Frieda concentrated on landing stroke after stroke on Christy's tender pussy. Christy's jerked and moaned with each slap of the whips tip against her cunt. Pain and pleasure flooded her body as she came from all the stimulation, her blood-engorged pussy swelling from the repeated slaps.

Frieda cut the limp girls body down, feeding her water and bits of chocolate as she held her and stroked her sweat soaked hair. When the slave girl recovered they rejoined Lisa and her slaves, each taking the time to inspect their slaves and treat any wounds or abrasions they found.

Late that afternoon as Rick was napping under a tree with Donna curled up at his feet; they heard the sounds of people coming down the beach hollering something.

"Donna, go find Lisa and the rest. Tell her company's coming.' He ordered.

Rick headed down the beach to meet the couple he saw searching the shoreline and hollering. He continued walking towards them until they saw him and ran to meet him. They talked for a few minutes before the couple turned and headed back up the beach. Rick turned and jogged back to the day camp just as Lisa and Christy came into camp.

"What's up? " Lisa asked breath ragged from her run back to camp.

"A family was camped on the other side of the island. Their twelve-year-old girl went missing a few hours ago. They headed back to their camp; I told them we would search the rest of the way around the island and meet them at their camp." Rick explained.


Lisa picked up the radio, "I'll call for the boat."

"Hang on." Rick held up his hand stopping Lisa. He picked up the binoculars from his bag and focused on the yacht. He then scanned horizon to horizon. "I don't see the boat and I don't see Mac. "

Understanding Rick's concern Lisa dropped the radio back in the bag. "What's the plan?

"Christy, I want you to swim out to the yacht. If Mac and the boat are there; bring them back to the beach. If Mac isn't there, grab a flag and wave then get on the ship to shore and call the coastal patrol. Report the missing girl. Period. Just that a girl is missing. Go." Christy ran for the waves and dove into the water.

"Lisa take Julio and head up the beach. I'll take the twins and go inland." Rick opened one of his toy bags and dumped the contents on the blanket. He reached into the bag and unzipped a bottom compartment removing two automatic 9mm's in soft holsters. He handed one to Lisa and tucked the other into his waistband.

They discussed options and signals while they waited for the others to return, keeping watch on the yacht. Christy stood on the bow waving a signal flag. They waved back. Lisa headed down the beach catching Julio as she went and taking him along. Rick quickly explained to the others what had happened. He left Donna to clean up the camp and jogged into the islands interior with the twins in tow.

Rick headed for the highest part of the island where he could use his binoculars to the best advantage. Rising only fifty or so feet from sea level it still gave him a good view of most of the islands beach area. He could see the other family's boat anchored off the northern tip of the island. His yacht was off the eastern shore and to the southwest he could see the yachts motorboat pulled up on the beach.

He sent Emma to inform Donna of its location and then to try to catch up to Lisa and Julio. He headed down towards the boat with Ruby. They made there way through the jungle and onto the beach a few hundred yards up from the boat. Rick scanned the beach before sending Ruby to take the boat and fetch Lisa and her group.

Once Ruby was underway Rick followed the footprints in the sand up off the beach and began to trail his quarry through the jungle heading north. Rick scored the trees as he went leaving a plain trail for Lisa and the group to follow.

He worked his way to a secluded tiny bay. He could see a small pile of clothes and a blanket but no signs of the girl or Mac. It took him twenty minutes of hunting for sign before he spotted a small drag mark leading back into the jungle.

He was just about to head back into the jungle when Lisa carefully edged onto the beach gun in hand. He cautioned her to silence. Julio appeared behind her and they joined Rick at the jungles edge.

"Where's the rest? " Rick whispered.

"I sent them back to the day camp in the boat." Lisa whispered.

"Good. Julio stays here out of sight. You follow me." He told Lisa as he headed back into the vegetation.

They hadn't gone far before they began to hear sounds. Rick once again hand signaled Lisa to keep behind him as they crept up on a small clear area. The girl lay naked and crying curled up in a fetal position her hands tied by a rope to a nearby tree trunk. Mac sat naked leaning up against a tree across from the girl playing with a knife. Rick hand signaled Lisa to go to the girl and stepped into the clearing, gun at the ready.

"Drop the knife, Mac" Rick ordered.

Mac just smiled as he looked up at Rick. Lisa stepped into the clearing and headed towards the girl. Mac jumped to his feet. "Stay away from her." He screamed. "She's mine."

"Freeze Mac. " Rick shouted. Mac ignored him and started for the girl. Rick and Lisa fired at the same time, the rounds lifting Mac from his feet and slamming him back into the tree he had been resting against. Lisa dropped down on one knee the gun never wavering from Mac's prone body. Rick moved carefully over to the body and kicked the knife into the brush before checking for a pulse.

He uncocked his piece and returned it to his holster as he stood shaking his head. He nodded at Lisa who holstered her gun and went to check on the girl. Rick picked up Mac's radio and called the yacht. The coastal patrol boat met them as they reached the beach carrying the girl.

Several weeks later Rick sat in his big chair staring past the big screen TV and out over the ocean. Rick had been sitting and smoking for several hours as he thought about the current situation and what he was going to do next. The costal patrol's report concluded it was a good shoot and no further action would be taken legally. The girl was physically ok, and Rick was paying for her doctor and counseling sessions.

Emma moaned. She and her sister were tied on either side of the big chair and had been since early that morning. Rick had tied her flat on a small table, her arms cuffed under the table and her legs spread wide tied to the table legs. Ruby was tied on the other side, arms tied to her side and her legs lifted into the air and spread. Rick had inserted a spreader into her pussy and opened it wide.

Rick would light a cigarette take a drag and flick the ash into Ruby's spread open cunt. He would then brush the hot red cherry across Emma's breasts, nipples, stomach or pussy. Another drag, another flick of hot ash and again the cherry would brush across Emma. As each smoke was finished he would grind the butt out on Ruby's buttocks and drop the butt into her gaping cunt.

Emma skin was red streaked or dotted with burns wherever the hot ash had brushed. Her nipples were especially reddened as Rick more often than not used them to shape the end of the ash before drawing it across another part of Emma's body. Ruby's ass had twenty or more dark burned circles where the cigarettes had been put out and her cunt had several butts sticking out as Rick had filled it with filters and ash.

Donna had feed each girl several sips of water each time she came into the room bringing Rick food that he ignored or coffee he let grow cold as he brooded. Sometime late that afternoon he decided on a course of action. He ordered Donna to attend to the twins and strode out in search of Lisa.

He found Lisa and Christy just lying in bed in her room. He stood silently taking in the beautiful nude bodies of the young women as they lay entwined in the sheets; their bodies highlighted by the sunlight streaming in from the windows. Lisa's long red hair covered part of Christy's pert breast and a nipple peeked out from beneath its blanket of red silky strands. Lisa's extended nipples stood out from the silver bars and cage of the nipple extenders and Rick could feel the stirrings of lust in his belly as he looked down on the gorgeous sight of the two naked women.

He reached to stroke the shapely thigh of the nearest of the girls, letting his fingers slide up the smooth skin and gently part her neither lips. His finger picked up a drop of moisture from her and he used it to lube the girl's delicate clit. Slowly, softly her circled her tiny nub; watching as it hardened and the girls legs opened like a flower in the sunlight. He sank down beside the bed licking at the revealed tender skin. Her breathing became quick short pants as his ministrations continued and she reached down to entwine her fingers in his hair.

Rick sucked the clit into his mouth and used his tongue to stimulate the trapped bud as his fingers plunged into her well moistened opening and pressed up and across her G spot. Rick suddenly noticed the second girl had slipped from the bed and wrapped her naked and sun warmed body around his. Her fingers freed his cock from the robe and hot wet lips engulfed his swollen dick sucking it deep into the soft wetness, tongue and teeth stimulating the underside as she worked her head up and down his shaft.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds