Bimbo or Billionaire - Fun with Numb

"Well Lilian that balances you out quite nicely!"

"Thanks Jack, they look amazing don't you think?"

"They certainly do! Ok Lilian we're almost through the round, what's your next case?"

"18 Jack."

Oh, Lilian, that's your 6th bimbo case! You've matched your four cash cases in a row with four bimbo cases!"

The crowd cheered again, a run of 4 cases was a reason to celebrate either way.

"This time we have the category of... Face! The audience has the option of... Pierced Perfection, My What Big Eyes You Have, Sky High Cheekbones, The Whiteness of Being!

I don't know if we even have to wait for the audience on this one Lilian..."

"I does kind of seem obvious Jack, but the audience will know what to do!" I winked, trying to play it up to keep them on track.

"They do indeed... My What Big Eyes You Have!"

The entire room became fuzzy as the collar did its work, it wasn't a pleasant feeling but it didn't last long. Once the room returned to focus, I could see in the off stage monitor what had changed. My eyes were much larger than before, matching the anime look the audience had been going for all night.

"Ok Lilian, just two more cases..."

"13 please Jack." I once more played up the changes and blink a few times for effect.

"Your streak continues Lilian, your 5th bimbo case in a row! And your first mental change as well!"

The crowd flew in to a near riot as I smiled and waited for things to calm down. I didn't like the five in a row but I had been prepared for 7 or 8 bimbo cases and so this was not unexpected. More importantly it was the 11th case to be opened, now I just needed 3 more.

"The category is... Clothing Style! The audience options are... Tripping the Flesh Fantastic, Tie Dye, Sexy Traditional Cultural Ware and Suits and Ties!"

Just like the last category, there really wasn't any guessing required to know where the audience was going to go. I could see sexy school girl outfits, revealing kimonos and other anime inspired attire in my future. I almost wondered if these options were rigged but my extensive research showed they weren't, it was just the luck of the draw on my part.

"Lilian, the audience has chosen... Sexy Traditional Cultural Ware!"

Unlike before, where the collar effected my body, this time I felt my mind go numb and everything seem to stop as the changes were made. Once things returned to normal, Jack was talking about the change.

"...of course the new clothes will be showing off those new breasts and hips as well. I'm sure she'll be wearing just the best traditional clothes she can find that still show off lots of skin!"

I looked down at the costume I was wearing and while before I had been fine with it, now it seemed wrong somehow. The wrong color maybe, or the wrong fabric. But there was still more work to do and I continued to track the cases as I opened them.

"Ok Lilian, last case this round, what's it going to be?"

"16 Jack."

"Your 5th cash case! Congratulations, you have $100!"

It was a relief to see a cash case again, my body was no longer anything like when I had started and I was still trying to figure out what was wrong with my clothing which was becoming slightly distracting.

Which I definitely couldn't afford right now.

"Ok Lilian, we're through the first round, it's time for The Accountant to do his work and make you an offer."

"Oh Jack I'm having too much fun to stop now!"

"It does look that way, but we still have to follow the rules. Ok, The Accountant's offer is in... he's pretty happy with your progress so far so all he's offering is to move you up on rung on the cash board if you quit the game right now."

"Well Jack, I'm here to win and having so much fun so I'm to turn down his offer and keep going!"

Chapter 4 - Round 2

The crowd was cheering as I stood at the podium, tugging at what little clothing I had on.

"Ok Lilian, what's your first case of the second round going to be?"

"Case 20 please Jack."

"Another cash case, you're up to $1000!"

Between the rounds I had been working on the math in my head as much as I could, it looked like I would need two more cases and that should do it, just avoid two bimbo cases and I'd be home free.

"That's great Jack, how about case number 8?"

"Oh, case number 8 is a bimbo case!"

The crowd cheered, Jack smiled and waved at them to settle down.

"Let's check out what the category and options are...

Vocabulary! With the random options being... Klingon, English as a Second Language, Freudian Slips and Valley Girl!

Well Lilian these options are pretty much playing right in to the audience!

And the result is... English as a Second Language!"

I had seen that coming from a mile away as soon as it had been said. The fog was pervasive throughout my mind as the collar worked this time and things were definitely different once it had left.

"Lilian, how does that feel?"

My answer didn't come out the way I expected. I spoke 4 language but my native tongue had always been English. This time my response was in Japanese and without focusing on speaking slowly it was a long string of words all jumbled together.

"Li-li-an... feel... good." Was all I could muster in English.

"Well that's certainly a big change, Lilian. That anime trend is going full speed now!

You know, you seemed to have some trouble there with your name, perhaps if you use the Japanese translation it would help?"

That wasn't a suggestion I liked very much, but before I had any choice in the matter my new vocabulary latched on to it.

"Ri Ri An?"

"Oh, that's not too bad, but how about just RiRi?"

"Hei! RiRi!" It sounded ridiculous, but I went with it, there wasn't any choice. The collar had made sure of it.

"Ok RiRi, what's your next case going to be?"

"RiRi choose 15!"

"Oh another bimbo case, that's too bad!"

"Well it's time for a new career RiRi, no more hacking for you. The options are... Dirty Jobs, Dance Dance Revolution, Bottom Rung and His Girl Friday!

Audience?"

I knew this was bad, but it was the last bimbo case I would be seeing. I just ignored what Jack was saying and focused on the math. But there was a problem. I had used words and phrases to map the complex formula in to a format that I could remember but they were all in English. Now with English as my second language it was hard to tell if what I was remembering was right or not!

"His Girl Friday! A classic if there ever was one. Your new job will be doing all the little things your boss either doesn't have time for or just feels they're too demeaning for him to do!"

I was just finishing the problem in my head as best I could when the collar came to life again, the fog rolled in and I tried to keep focused but it was a lost cause. Once it had left I tried to refocused on the pattern and finish the problem.

"Well RiRi, what's your next case?"

I stalled as long as I could, double checking everything but the last change had made things fuzzy. Jack wasn't just the host, he was the boss. I was supposed to make sure the boss had everything they needed and I was keeping him waiting. I needed to give him a case number. I couldn't wait any longer and went with what I thought was the right answer.

"21 puh-lease."

"A cash case, great work RiRi! You're up to $5000."

My world brightened up, it was a cash case, I was on my way to the billion dollar prize. But more importantly Jack had said I'd done a good job!

"Ok, two more cases to go RiRi, what's your next choice?"

I picked the next case that my formula said was a cash case, "9."

"Another cash case! That's $10,000! Ok RiRi, just one more case this round."

It was working, I was doing a good job for Jack!

"4!" I said with confidence. I had the game beat!

"And your third cash case in a row to end the round. That's $50,000!"

"RiRi so smart!"

"Yes you're doing very well RiRi, but now we need to find out what The Accountant has to say!

I have his offer, he's willing to jump you up one cash level, all the way to $100,000, if you quit right now."

"RiRi no stop, RiRi go all way!"

"Alright, that means round three!"

Chapter 5 - Round 3

"Ok RiRi, in round 3 you need to open 3 cases, what is your first one going to be?"

I was confident I had it licked now, the next case was "10 Jack."

"You were on such a good roll there RiRi, but that's you 10th Bimbo case!" Jack said enthusiastically.

It wasn't possible, it had to be a cash case! Something had gone wrong and I started to check my math again, but it was so hard. Between fidgeting with my clothes, trying to remember the right English phrases and now Jack seemed so happy I had chosen a bimbo case. Maybe I should pick another bimbo case if that's what he wants.

No... that's the show messing with my head, I have to focus on the cash cases.

"We have a new category for you RiRi, Compulsion! The options are... Hop-Skip-Jump, Frozen in Place, Proving Them Right and Roaming Hands."

I was still working on the problem as the audience came back with its answer.

"And the audience has chosen...Frozen in Place!"

The fog engulfed my mind as I continue to work though the math as the Collar of Fate glowed its evil pink light. Once it had cleared I found I had stopped fidgeting with my clothing.

"RiRi, from now on you'll find that if you don't have a specific action or re-action to make, you'll be completely still. You'll stay in whatever last position you were in until some external impetus gets you moving again. Welcome to a lifelong game of freeze tag!"

I wanted to say something but I couldn't get my body to move at all. This was bad and getting out of hand. I only had two more bimbo cases left and still needed three cash cases. I worked as hard as I could on the problem in my head.

"So RiRi, I'd ask you some personal details but you don't seem very talkative anymore, so instead what's the next case you want to open?"

"14!"

"Another cash case RiRi! Well done you're up to $100,000!"

Maybe I still had a chance, 2 cash cases and 2 bimbo cases left...

"Ok last case of the round, what is it going to be?" Jack prompted me.

"6."

"That's you're 11th bimbo case RiRi, you can't afford any more of those!"

My math was wrong, or the show had messed with my mind too much or maybe I had really wanted to pick another bimbo case. I don't know for sure, but it didn't matter now.

"Now the last category is Fetish and the options are... Latex, Tattoo's Say It Best, Playing Footsie and Balloons.

Audience, this is your last chance to participate, what's it going to be?

Latex!"

The fog came over my mind again, once it had left the uncomfortable feeling about my clothes was even worse.

"Well RiRi, I think you're going to look fabulous in Latex."

I just stood there, completely still. Jack hadn't asked a question, there was nothing for me to respond to and so I didn't.

I was relived to be done, I'd be able to end it now and have some kind of life, even if it wasn't going to be anything like it was before.

"I think The Accountant is going to have a serious offer for you now. You're two cases away from the billion dollars!"

It suddenly hit me, he was right. There were only three cases left. I had a 66% chance of opening a cash case next round!

"You know we haven't seen anyone this close to the big prize in quite a while. I know I'm excited for you to keep going!"

Jack's encouragement hit me like a freight train, he wanted me to continue, I wanted to do it for him!

"Ok RiRi, the offer is $1 million to end it here and now."

I knew somewhere deep down it was the show that had messed with my head, but I couldn't help it.

"No. RiRi go all way. RiRi get billion dollar!"

Chapter 6 - Finals

"Ok RiRi, this is round 4, you only have to open a single case, which one is it going to be?"

I didn't even both trying to work out the math, it wasn't worth the effort.

"11."

"The second last cash case! Congratulations RiRi, you've made it all the way to $500,000!"

The crowd was going wild. No one had made it this far in a long time and Jack seemed very happy I had opened another case.

"Ok RiRi, we're down to the home stretch, there are two cases remaining. One wins you the billion dollars the other completes your bimbo transformation.

There's no offer from The Accountant this time, your only choice is if you want to continue or not. I'm rooting for you to go all the way and I know you'll do the right thing. Are you going to continue?"

My brain was on fire, I was trying to scream out no, but Jack's continued encouragement beat it down to a dull whimper and instead I replied "RiRi do it for Jack, RiRi will billion dollar!"

"All right then give me your final case number!"

I looked at the two remaining cases, 7 and 24. The math didn't matter. Now it was just down to dumb luck and so I said "7."

Jack's wide grin told me everything I needed to know, he was happy with my choice. I saw Chrissi open the case to reveal the bimbo symbol but something strange happened next. The recording lights on the studio cameras turned off and the audience was quiet.

Instead of the collar glowing and taking away my intelligence, Jack walked towards me and asked Chrissi to open case 24 as well. I continue to stand in place, there was nothing to make me move even if my mind was racing at a billion miles an hour. Jack stood next to me as Chrissi opened the case to reveal another bimbo symbol.

"You really should have read your appearance contract better Lilian. That section about forfeiting your rights to the grand prize if you had committed any crimes against the company or their affiliates, like our accounting or law firms is an important one. Hacking our systems was one thing, but actually walking in to the law firm was a gutsy move to say the least.

Of course the details of the final case will never be aired, but we do have the perfect place for you in our organization once the collar has done its work."

I was panicking as Jack walked back over to the other side of the stage, Chrissi closing the case again. The cameras came back to life with me in the exact same position as when they had shut off. Now the collar glowed a final time as the fog consumed my mind.

Chapter 7 - Epilogue

It was dark but RiRi didn't mind, RiRi liked doing things in the dark or the light. Once things got light again RiRi would be much happier though, the latex dress look so much nicer when it shinned. RiRi was wet just thinking about how it pushed her big boobs together and showed off so much cleavage through the wide hole just below her neckline.

RiRi had been in Japan for three months now and this was her big debut. She was so excited she was almost jumping up and down, but of course she was just standing perfectly still. She was smiling as much as she could, her small mouth had been a big hit after her appearance but it did have its drawbacks.

The studio curtain raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. RiRi remained motionless but her wetness increased as the reflections from her dress danced about the cases and pedestals that surrounded her.

"Welcome folks to Bimbo or Billionaire Japan!

It's time to answer the question that is on all of our minds... Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!" the announcer's voice came across the PA system and the audience roared in response.

RiRi could see Jakurou talking to someone on stage, they were wearing a skimpy white outfit that she seemed to recall having worn at some point.

Jakurou had turned to the audience and it was chanting along with him, he seemed very happy and so RiRi was too. He was her boss and she did anything he asked her to.

"Ok Sachi, let's get a few housekeeping items out of the way and we can get going. First off I'd like to bring everyone's attention to our case girl RiRi!"

As always the spotlight highlighted RiRi and her dress came to life even more.

"RiRi was a contestant on the original Bimbo or Billionaire and she just turned out to be the best little bimbo case girl we could find so we brought her over here to help us out!"

RiRi remained motionless, but the audience applauded her, Jakurou smiled and clapped along and RiRi had a small orgasm to start the show off on the right foot.

End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds