Birthday Greetings

I looked around the room in surprise. A dozen long stemmed roses sat in a vase on the table in front of Jan. There was a card on the table that simply read: HAPPY BIRTHDAY next to them and a bottle of champagne on ice in a silver bucket. I didn't send them up, so I had to assume the asshole driver's PR people had done their homework and wanted to thank my wife as well. So, I never told her I didn't send them. Wheels started turning in my head. I knew Jan had always fantasized about being ravished by two men. She had talked about it many times, but had never experienced it. She had to feel comfortable with whomever she was with and that required knowing them well to alleviate any apprehension or fear. Now, on this special Birthday, all of the pieces were in place. My lovely wife sat in her silk robe, naked beneath, her mind already in a sensual mood due to the flowers and champagne, and our long lost friend standing next to me. I could see the wheels in her mind turning as well. I could always see through her. It was obvious in the way she sat; the way she crossed her legs; the way she didn't tie her robe so that it opened ever so invitingly between her breasts; it was obvious in her glance. She thought I had planned the whole thing! I could almost taste her arousal in the air.

Glasses from the kitchenette completed the scene and we all sat talking, sipping the champagne, and thinking secret, erotic thoughts. Jan was never good with champagne, so within two glasses she was completely relaxed and open. Her eyes were inviting someone, anyone, to make the first move. The three of us looked at each other for a split second, then Jon spoke.

"Oh my God! I haven't given the Birthday girl her kiss yet." Then he stood from his seat and walked to Jan. He bent over her and she raised her face to meet his. He kissed her lips, friendly at first, innocent, then Jan's lips parted allowing the tip of her tongue to lightly brush against his mouth. The kiss was then officially sexual in nature and at Jan's invitation. Jan raised her right hand from the arm of the couch and let it casually brush up Jon's left thigh, tracing a slow route until it found it's place cupping his growing cock through his pants. They moaned in unison as she groped him. I slid closer to her on the couch. As our hips met, my right to her left, she placed her left hand on my thigh and moved to my crotch as well. I placed my right arm around her shoulders, used my left hand to lower her robe from her left shoulder, and began kissing her bare flesh.

Jon's hand touched Jan's left cheek softly, then caressed down her face, down her neck, across her shoulder, and down to her soft left breast until her stiff nipple was captured between his fingers. Her hips adjusted forward slightly, the way they always do when she gets aroused. Jon moved his mouth to the right side of her neck to suck and nibble her as he fondled her tits. Jan was trying to open my pants with one hand while Jon's hand began creeping even lower, moving toward the awaiting treasure of her moist pussy. I could sense frustration from Jan.

"Stop. This isn't working. Everybody up." She demanded. "Into the bedroom." She pointed as if commanding children to take their punishment. Jon and I, ever so obedient, quickly moved to our assigned positions. Once we were all standing in the bedroom at the foot of the bed, Jan quickly unbuckled, unsnapped, and unzipped both of our pants, allowing them to fall to the floor around our ankles. Her robe was thrown through the doorway into the hall before she pulled our shirts over our heads leaving both of us naked in front of her. She placed one hand on each of our chests and pushed gently. We took the command and fell to the bed on our backs sliding up toward the headboard.

With very catlike movements, Jan crawled onto the bed between the two of us. Her hands slid between both of our legs, supporting her, but clawing their way toward our cocks. Her large breasts were swaying beneath her body, flowing with her movements. Her head was down, but her eyes were up, glancing back and forth into her prey's eyes. She was hunting, enticing her victims to stay calm and still, preparing to take them. I had never seen such erotic and sensual actions from my beautiful wife. She was transformed.

She began licking, quick, soft licks, one to my right thigh, then one to Jon's left, continuing as she moved so painfully slow up our bodies, back and forth with more feline prowess. Eventually she reached our already stiffened cocks. First a lick up my shaft, then a lick up Jon's shaft. She nestled her body lower, straddling Jon's left shin as she finally took the head of my cock into her warm, wet mouth. As she sucked me softly she began rotating her hips, rubbing her swollen and moist pussy on Jon's hard leg. Five movements of her neck, then release. Then the same to Jon's aching prick. Five slow, agonizing movements, then release. Back and forth, equal measures of pleasure for each of her presents. Then she continued upward, licking, kissing, each of us equally, moving up our bodies, over our stomachs, across our chests, the sides of our necks, then finally our mouths, kissing each of us deeply, all the while leaving a trail of her moist lust along Jon's left leg.

Jan's left knee was now firmly nestled against Jon's balls and Jon and I began rubbing and caressing her body. Every inch of her was touched, nothing being wasted. She responded to our hands with moans of ecstasy as if every nerve along her flesh had become an erogenous zone. Her hips occasionally bucked forward involuntarily as we touched her.

Finally, Jan squeezed between us and laid on her back on the bed, still kissing and nuzzling each of us, moving her head from side to side. Jon and I rolled to our sides and continued our caresses while each taking a breast in our mouth. Jan bucked harder this time, jutting her hips up as if her pussy was speaking, asking for attention. Our hands moved down her body until we both were to her wet opening. Jon rubbed her pussy lips and inserted a finger into her while I gently rubbed her clit. Then we traded places with my fingers in her, never releasing the hold our mouths had on her hard nipples. Jan's clit had hardened and the lips of her pussy were swollen from the desire and anticipation that coursed through her veins.

Jan finally whispered, "I need a cock in me." Jon and I looked at each other quizzically.

"Which one?" We both thought but didn't ask. Jon nodded toward me telling me I should go first. He was right. It was Jan's Birthday and I, her husband, should take her first. Gently I moved between her thighs as she spread them. Jon moved up to her face to kiss her while fondling her breasts. Jan took his throbbing cock in her right hand and began to stroke him as I entered her. She exhaled sharply around Jon's mouth as I pushed into her soppy wet pussy.

"Oh yes. That's it." She moaned. "Yes. Yes, deep. Like that." I pushed into her until I could feel my cock pressing against the ceiling of her opening. Generally this would be when she squealed and asked me to back out a little because it hurt, but not tonight. The excitement, the moisture, the pain, all mixed together at that moment allowing her to take more than she thought possible. I began to pump into her pussy slowly with long strokes. As deep as I could go, then all the way back until just the head of my cock remained inside of her.

Jan tugged at Jon's cock pulling him up to his knees next to her shoulder. She raised her mouth to him and began sucking his cock with deep movements. Once she was stable, she released his cock with her hand and grabbed both of his balls, rolling them in her palm, caressing them softly while she drove her face onto his rod. Jon started responding with thrusts of his own, forcing his cock deeper into her throat, fucking her mouth just as I was fucking her pussy. A moment later she grabbed Jon's cock to hold it in her mouth, parted her lips, and let out a scream of pleasure as she came. Her cum splashed out of her onto the bed, drenching my balls while she used her legs to pull me deeper into her. After a few moments, her body stopped quaking and she returned to pleasuring Jon's cock. I continued to fuck her in the same long, deep fashion that seemed to be her desire.

As I could feel my own cum pushing to the surface, I pulled out of her, which caused another squirt of her cum to splash onto the bed as she squealed around the shaft of Jon's cock. I moved up her body to her left side, kneeling as Jon was placing both of our cocks within the reach of her lusty mouth. She took me in her hand and stroked me, then took me in her mouth and sucked her own juices from my shaft. Then back and forth she sucked us, savoring the taste of each cock as if it were the champagne she had swallowed earlier.

Then Jan leaned up and gently pulled Jon's legs down, forcing him to lie flat on the bed. His cock sprang up and slapped against his belly as his head fell to the mattress. She grabbed my cock with her right hand as she moved herself over Jon, straddling his shaft. She rubbed her pussy up and down his cock for several strokes, drenching him with her juices before she raised her hips and grabbed his cock in her left hand. Holding his cock straight up, she lowered herself onto him ever so slowly. Her grip on my cock tightened as she went down, nearly causing me pain. His cock was considerably swollen and fatter than my own. Although her pussy was thoroughly lubricated by her own doing, the unfamiliar size and shape of Jon's cock needed to be taken in slowly, an inch at a time, to allow her depth to adjust to him. She seemed to hold her breath during the trip down his shaft, finally releasing a gust of air and inhaling sharply when her hips rested on his. Her grip on my cock loosened as well as if the tight grip was a sign of uncertainty in what she was doing and the softening of it symbolic of her acceptance and pleasure. I nearly came at that moment.

Jan began to move up and down Jon's cock as he took both of her breasts in his hands and squeezed them tightly. Jan released me and grabbed Jon's hands, forcing them to squeeze harder, then bringing his fingers to her nipples and pinching them tightly. Her pace quickened as she rode him, slamming herself down onto him with hard thrusts. Within seconds she came again, this time Jon feeling her hot juices pour out of her onto his aching balls.

"Oh my God, that is so hot." Jon said, referring to her squirting orgasms.

"you like that?" Jan asked Jon who simply nodded his head. "You want more? Want me to cum all over you? HUH?" Jan barked aggressively.

"Yea! Yea! Do it again! Cum down my balls." Jon blurted out.

Jan returned to her long hard pumping of Jon's cock and leaned over to take my cock into her mouth again. She screamed and squealed and the motion made moist, slapping sounds as she fucked her friend. Her mouth sucked hard along my shaft, almost painfully sucking me, drawing my cum out of my balls, as if challenging me not to cum in her mouth. Then her orgasm returned to cause her body to tremble, shake, and spasm. No longer able to control her head movements, my cock fell from her mouth as she pumped quickly, drawing out her orgasm as long as she could. By this time the moisture on the bed was visible on both sides of Jon's hips and Jan's knees. She took my hand and pulled me toward her, behind her. Jon was laughing in pleasure at the feeling of Jan's warm cum running down his balls and onto the bed, amazed at her abilities.

"Get behind me." She told me. "I've always wanted to do this." She whispered. "Put your cock in my ass, Honey. Fuck my ass while I ride this big cock with my pussy." I looked at her in an uncertain way. "Please, Honey. For my Birthday?" How could I resist that? She was so lustful and wanton. She had thrown all inhibition away and wanted only pleasure. I moved quickly.

Kneeling behind her I got into position with my hands on her hips. She lowered herself onto Jon, settling his cock keep inside of her, while letting out a soft, "Oooohhhh." With the opening of her tight asshole directly in front of the head of my cock I pressed forward.

As I began to enter her, she begged softly, "Gently. Gently. Go slow, ok?" So I did. Slowly I pushed my cock against her until she gave way and my head popped into her ass. She squealed slightly, but then started pressing back against me, silently asking me to move deeper into her. I could feel the hard thickness of Jon's cock in her pussy as I slid into her ass. The thin flesh that separated our cocks seemed to strain against us. I could feel his pulse coursing through his cock through her skin as I'm sure he could feel mine.

"Oh, yea.." She whispered. "That's it. yea..." She then started moving. Slowly at first, then faster, forcing both of our cocks into the limits of her depths.

She came quickly, clinching my cock with the muscles of her ass in the same way I'm sure the walls of her pussy were clutching Jon. She pushed against us harder and harder as she came causing Jon and I both to reach our limits as well. My load shot forth, drenching her insides as I felt Jon's pulsations pumping his own seed into my wife's lovely cunt. She groaned and moaned and made chirping sounds as she slowly came down from her orgasm. She then collapsed onto Jon's chest.

After several moments she pulled herself forward, releasing our cocks. As she rolled onto the bed next to Jon, she left her legs open. Our cum was dripping from both of her holes as she softly rubbed her sore crotch with her left hand, smearing the cum across her flesh, occasionally looking at the creamy textures that were now dripping from her fingers.

"Oh my God. I came so much. I'm exhausted." She looked at her hand again. "You guys came alot too. I've never felt so much cum in me... or on me." She smiled. I leaned down to kiss her sweaty forehead.

"Happy Birthday, Honey." She heard as she slowly fell to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds