Bitchin' Birthday Bash

Lisa took Emily's cue and figured it was now or never. Emily's pussy was drenched from the multiple orgasms she had sustained over the forty minutes. Lisa knew she wouldn't need any extra lubrication; her sister couldn't get any wetter. Nipping at Emily's clit Lisa tucked her thumb into her hand and slowly but forcefully pushed it into Emily's tight twat.

"AHHHHHHH!! Fuck! Ohhhhh!"

Emily felt a nibble on her clit that had her on the brink of cumming, and then she felt an incredibly painful pleasure – the entire hand of her lover stretching her wider than she had ever been stretched before, impaling her pussy. Immediately she came, the shivers starting at the base of her spine, tingling all the way to her toes and back up. He pussy swallowed the fist, sucking it inside and squeezed it forcefully. She drew in a breath through her teeth and her eyes bulged behind the silk scarf. She had never felt anything this exquisite before.

Lisa let her sister rest for a few seconds before starting to move her fist inside Emily's cunt. She continued her attack on Emily's clit, though, wanting to see if she could bring her sister to one continuous orgasm. As the clenching on her hand subsided, Lisa began to ever so slowly move her hand. Inch by inch she rocked it forward and back. As she was able to move it a little further she started to twist her wrist at the same time. Emily seemed to be enjoying this immensely, as she was thrusting her hips up, forcing Lisa's fist and wrist into her pussy.

Emily couldn't begin to describe what she was feeling – elation, pure pleasure, incredible tightness, insurmountable stretching, an overwhelmingly strong desire to feel as full as she possibly could. She wanted more. She impaled herself on the hand that was moving inside her, wanting to feel it move in and out as much as it could without completely slipping out. Her moaning became a constant. She raised her head, using her abdominal muscles to bring her to a semi-sitting position, futilely straining to see through the blindfold. She wanted to watch this incredible thing that was happening to her. Emily couldn't contain herself, as she took her nipples in her hands and began to pull on them. The next climax washed over her, soaring her to the highest peak she had ever been to. Her clit was on fire; never had it felt so alive. Every flick of the tongue felt like a red-hot poker stabbing her, exciting her to a perpetual state of orgasm. She could not stop cumming! Over and over again she climaxed, one right on top of the next, with no reprieve between the rushes of endorphins.

Lisa couldn't stop licking Emily's clit if a gun was put to her head. She had brought her sister to a point of ecstasy that she never knew existed. Emily came over and over again, clit spasming, pussy milking Lisa's arm, contracting relentlessly. As Lisa was pulling her hand back so that she could twist it back in deep she felt a gush of fluid hit her face. Emily was a squirter! Lisa moved her mouth down to catch the exotic fluid and drank from the honey pot, savoring every drop.

"No more! I can't take anymore! Make it stop, please!" Emily wailed as she thrashed on the chaise lounge.

Emily's back was arched, feet flat on the cushions pushing her up and away from the one who was fixed to her nether region like superglue. Her head was thrown back, mouth agape fighting for air. Her sex was in overdrive, the ripples of delight crashing over her tirelessly as she fought to remain conscious. Her body was still in the throws of one last orgasm as Emily slipped momentarily into darkness.

Lisa gave her sister's clit one last pass with her tongue before gently withdrawing her arm from Emily's now relaxed pussy. It seemed she had won the contest, and wondered what the prize would be. She hoped Emily wouldn't be mad once she found out it was her, and secretly wondered if this could be the beginning of a new relationship with her sister.

Emily came to within three minutes, relieving all the on-lookers worries. "That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt in my entire life. I can't even begin to count the number of times I came. Amy, can I take off this blindfold to see who won?"

Amy and Lisa looked at each other questioningly. Lisa shrugged her shoulders, as if to say 'go ahead.' Amy pointed to the blindfold and motioned for Lisa to take it off of her sister. Lisa bent over and kissed Emily on the lips, separating them with her tongue. Emily greedily returned the kiss, tasting her own dew, matching the fevered pitch with that of her own. Lisa wrapped her arms around her sister, untying the blindfold as her hands reached the back of her head.

Emily had her eyes closed, drinking in the tantalizing smell of her seductress. She could feel the rise and fall of the winner's soft breasts against her own. It fit that this was a woman. Emily had been more and more inquisitive of her bisexual nature of late and this could be the perfect opportunity to delve into it further. She did have Amy, but was fearful of ruining their friendship by seeking out a deeper relationship with her. As the kiss broke off Emily opened her eyes.

Lisa!! Her own sister! What the hell was Lisa doing here? Emily had jus talked to her this morning and she was at home talking about her plans to go partying all weekend. Holy mother of… Emily's thoughts ran wild. She could not believe that her own sister had just brought her to an orgasmic nirvana. And she had enjoyed it! What kind of sick puppy was she? How could Amy have let this happen? And what the hell was Lisa thinking? What would all her friends here think of her? An incestuous slut; that's what they would think she was. As Emily rode the roller coaster of emotions that devastated her she looked from Lisa to Amy and then around the room. Tears pooled in her eyes. What was she to do?

Whoops and cheers rang out from the crowd. Nothing - that is what she was to do. Absolutely nothing. Her sister had seduced her. She had enjoyed it. No one here except for Amy and Mikey knew this was her sister. And if they did, who cared. These were a bunch of swingers, for chissake. What would they care if she and her sister had fantastic sex together? She had no reason to worry. Obviously it didn't bother Amy, since she had let Lisa participate. Amy had probably been the one to get Lisa here in the first place. Maybe they had even set this up. Dammit, it was her birthday and she wasn't going to apologize to anyone for anything. Emily pulled her sister to her and gave her another wet, sloppy kiss. More cheers were heard as Emily and Lisa locked lips, passionately tongue-tied. They finally broke apart and Emily grabbed Lisa's hand in her left hand and Amy's hand in her right one, bringing them together for one big hug.

As the three released from the hug there was a huge commotion in the back end of the club. Amy knew it was time to bring Emily to the rooms behind the dance floor for another surprise. Not forgetting her nakedness, Emily was grateful when Mikey brought her a fine silk robe and assisted her into it, tying it loosely at the waist.

"Come with me you two, " Amy beckoned to the sisters.

Emily and Lisa followed Amy through the crepe paper streamers hanging from the doorway that led to the rooms in back. The others on the dance floor followed as well. They arrived at the large BSDM lounge to find a huge birthday cake, like the ones strippers jump out of, in the center of the room. Mikey handed Emily a remote control.

"Push this button whenever you're ready," Mikey pointed to the red button at the top.

Emily found no reason to stall and pressed down on the big red button that was shaped and felt like a taut nipple. She heard a motor and the top of the cake started moving up towards the ceiling. First she saw a head clad in a leather hood. The only hole was at the nose, apparently so the person could still breathe. Next she saw a hairy chest resting on some sort of bench. God, this guy had a hairy back, too. She couldn't stand hairy backs. She preferred her men to be smooth-chested or with just a little downy fur. Not like this Sasquatch.

She noticed that the guy was naked except for studded leather bracelets at his wrists and a leather ensemble at his genitals. There was a leather band around the base of his cock with eight straps – four on the top and four on the bottom. The four straps on the bottom led to his balls that were tethered in a leather pouch. The four on top led to a muzzle-like apparatus that was placed over the tip of his limp prick. If he were to get an erection there might be a problem, as the leather would not stretch to his longer length. He was on his knees on the platform, his hands over the bench, his arms spread and each wrist handcuffed to one of the legs of the bench. He looked like he was very uncomfortable.

As the platform rotated Emily could see a smallish butt plug sticking out if his ass. She noticed that there were a few drops of what appeared to be blood at the bottom of his brown hole. The platform came to a halt and she saw that he had ankle cuffs on with a steel spreader keeping his legs apart.

"Push the button again, Em," Mikey encouraged her.

She did and the cake itself began to collapse, the layers making a stairway so that one could ascend to the platform. The platform came to be about waist high, bringing the guy on his knees to eye level.

Into the room strode a muscular, well-built hunk. He had on a leather mask, gloves and chaps. He carried a real birthday cake on a tray with a box of candles and a lighter to the side. He climbed the stairs and put the cake on one end of the bench. Taking the lighter in one hand and a candle in the other, the masked man lit the wick. But before putting it on the cake he let a few drops of wax fall onto the unsuspecting ass before him.

"Yeow!" came a muffled shout from under the hood. His ass jerked.

"Make another sound and you will be punished most severely," Amy reprimanded as the masked man lit another candle.

Again the hot wax from the candle was dripped onto the man below. This time it fell on his back. With every candle, wax was first allowed to descend onto the hooded man's body. He tried futilely to move, the cuffs holding him steadfast. Red splotches appeared all over his back, ass cheeks and thighs. Once the 25 candles were lit and on the cake the hooded one brought it to her.

"Close your eyes and make a wish, Em," Amy coached her best friend.

Emily made her wish and blew out the candles. The crowd cheered.

"Now the real punishment will begin," Amy said as she nodded to the man in the mask.

He walked over to the wall lined with pegboards, where there hung every sort of whip one could imagine. He selected three: a short crop, a cat-o-nine tails and a flogger. He also took a set of nipple clamps, magnetic weights and a thick leather belt. Bringing them to the stage he smacked the ass before him with the crop.

"You know why you are here, slave, do you not? Nod your head with your answer," the masked man instructed the one on his knees.

The head of the hooded one nodded up and down. Everyone in the room could sense the displeasure and loathing that flowed from master to slave.

"You will endure pain and embarrassment, both of which are deserved. [Wack!] If you make a sound the punishment will become more severe. [Smack!] Your outrageous behavior deserves just as outrageous an encounter in order to mend your erroneous ways. [Whoosh!] You will never wish to repeat your offense when we are through here tonight," the crop pelted the bound man to emphasize the masked man's words.

That voice sounded familiar to Emily. She definitely knew it from somewhere. She just couldn't place it. With each sentence that came out of his mouth she came closer to recognizing it.

Letting the crop fall to the ground, the hooded man picked up the belt. He wrapped it round the neck of the hooded one, like a collar. He fastened it snuggly, but not enough to choke. Then he took up the flogger. The first few strikes were light, testing the noise the leather made against the skin and the mark that it left. The flogger was 20 inches long, with a 7/8-inch diameter tress bundle of 3/8-inch leather thongs in a French-whipped handle. It would sting and possibly cut if the blows were delivered with enough force. Wanting to begin the punishment with gusto, he motioned to Mikey.

"Vodka, straight up," he said.

While waiting for Mikey to return from the bar he put the flogger down and gathered the nipple clamps and weights. He moved to the front of the platform and got on his knees. He pulled the hooded man forward so his abdomen was resting on the bench more than his chest, his stiffening cock bobbing under the bench. With the hooded one's nipples now exposed the masked one pinched them roughly. One at a time he placed the adjustable nipple clamps onto the puckering flesh. He screwed them on tightly so they wouldn't fall off as he increased the pull with the weights. He added a 1-ounce magnet to the left nipple and two 1-ounce weights to the right one. The hooded man tried to pull back away from his captor.

"Stay still you sack of shit!" The masked man grabbed the flogger and struck the hooded man time and time again as he walked around to get to the back of the platform. Quick light blows to the back and buttocks were followed by firm pelts spaced apart for anticipatory effect. The man below had no idea when the next strike would be or where.

The hooded man bit the ball gag shoved in his mouth so he wouldn't cry out. He had never been whipped before and found that he didn't like it. His back arched involuntarily with every strike of the multiple fingers. The nipple clamps hurt and the weights pulled his tender nubs away from his chest as his body recoiled from the blows. His ass burned from the butt plug that had been shoved in it after he was secured to the bench. Until today he was an anal virgin. It had hurt beyond his wildest beliefs, but was nothing compared to how he felt now. He tried to jerk to the side to avoid the lashes to his testicles, but the next wallop taught him not to do that again. It landed as if it were aimed directly at his dick, and felt like it had come from underneath. The tresses licked his cock and balls with tongues of fire.

Mikey returned with the tumbler of vodka, no ice, just as requested. As he waited for the masked man to come to a halt he observed the splotches all over the back, sides, shoulders, legs and ass of the one being punished. Damn, that had to hurt. They were raised welts of an angry red, the pattern of the thongs clearly visible.

Tossing the flogger to the side, the masked man took the Braided Mexican Cat in his hand. It was time to break the skin and do some damage. His loathing multiplied every time he saw the hooded one. He took the tumbler from Mikey and dipped each of the nine tails into the vodka. He handed the alcohol to Mikey and took a step back to give himself enough room to wield this formidable instrument of torture.

Was it over? Was this beating he had endured to be the extent of his punishment? Did they honestly think this would deter him from harassing Emily? They had another thing coming if they thought so. He wondered when they would release him from these cuffs. He was getting stiff bent over the bench, the muscles in his calves and shoulders aching. Then he felt more tugging on his nipples. The screws were tightened, too, pinching his delicate flesh.

Mikey walked to the front of the platform and reached for the nipple clamps. He yanked on them before twisting the screw to ensure they would not come off. Equaling out the amount of weight from each nipple, Mikey added three 1-ounce magnets to the right side and four to the left. Now there was five ounces pulling down on each nipple.

The hooded man clenched his teeth against the rubber ball gag. His nipples were incredibly tender. Then he heard a whoosh of air before he felt the intense pain. It was as if hot pokers stabbed into his back. His entire body jerked and he practically levitated from the extreme agony. What in the hell had just hit him? Then he heard the whistling sound again. He tried to brace himself, but nothing could steel him against this. In rapid cessation the multiple fingers sliced into his skin. The burning sensation made it feel as if lava was being poured over his body. His breathing was getting difficult; the belt around his neck seemed to feel tighter, although he knew he had not felt anyone adjust it.

The gashes started to trickle blood. He knew his limit was 10 strikes with the cat-o-nine-tails, and he wanted to make each and every one of them count. He motioned for Mikey to come close and dipped the knotted ends into the vodka again. Bringing the cat over his head he swung down towards the shoulders then targeted the hairy ass. The next strike was from the side aimed at the quivering thighs before him. The hooded one's body started to shake with exhaustion. Blood streamed from the cuts, the bleeding made more profuse by the alcohol.

Emily didn't realize what passion the depraved act would stir in her lust filled body. Her pussy was pulsating with each strike of the whip. Her nipples were hard and pressing against the soft silk of the robe. She realized her hand had ventured under the robe and she was caressing her breast. As she looked around she realized she was not the only one who felt this way. Many of the male guests had taken out their cocks and were stroking them, eyes glued to the scene taking place before them.

"Who wants to be the first to rape this sack of shit?" the familiar voice called out.

Josh?! That was Josh's voice. It had to be. What was Josh doing here? How long had he been here? Did Amy actually invite her boss to this bash? Emily locked eyes with the man in the mask. Yes, it was Josh. Emily didn't know what to think or what to do.

"Every day this swine," Josh continued as he first tightened the belt for the briefest of moments, then unfastened it and tugged the hood off the slave's head, "sexually harasses Emily at work. It will come to a stop today." Looking Clark directly in the eyes Josh continued, "never again will you have the opportunity to make Emily miserable or afraid. Clark, you're FIRED."

Emily gasped as she saw who was under the hood. Instantly her hand dropped from her breast. She looked around, anger glaring from her eyes, challenging every man, any man, to assault the cocksucker on the platform.

Clark couldn't believe his eyes as he opened them. There must have been fifty people standing there staring at him. He couldn't speak, the ball gag still lodged in his mouth, but he knew nothing he could say would alter his future. He had a foreboding feeling that he was about to know what it felt like to get it up the ass.

"You're ass is mine, motherfucker," Emmanuel shouted as he pointed his finger at Clark. He made his way to the platform and dropped his pants.

Out bounced the stiff black ramrod that would replace the butt plug that was small by comparison. Emmanuel's tool was at least nine inches long and bigger around than his own dick, which he had measured to be an inch and a half wide.

"Gimme some lube," Emmanuel shouted out to anyone who was listening.

Amy handed Emmanuel a tube of cinnamon motion lotion – the kind that heats up when it is blown on. Jerking the toy out of Clark's ass he flipped up the top and squeezed a large glob of lotion on the virginal hole. Without giving Clark a chance to prepare, Emmanuel pointed the tip of his mammoth cock at the center and thrust. He buried his cock in to his balls in one motion.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" came the muffled cry of anguish from Clark.

Not hesitating, Emmanuel grabbed Clark by the hips and started pumping in and out. Josh handed Emmanuel the flogger. With each plunge of Emmanuel's cock the thongs of the flogger struck Clark's back and shoulders, making the coagulated stripes bleed once more. Emmanuel roughly fucked his prey, not caring if he tore the delicate tissue he was ramming into.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds