Bitchin' Birthday Bash

"So, you have defied my orders? I told you it would be worse. Harry, can you come over here? I think Clark here would enjoy you pissing in his face!" the masked man responded to Clark's attempt at screaming just moments ago.

Harry was the bouncer. He was big, very big. He must weigh three hundred fifty pounds, easily, and was at least six feet four inches tall. He sauntered over and slapped Clark in the face, first his right cheek, then his left. Unzipping his fly Harry fished out his fire hose and aimed it directly at Clark's eyes. His stream splashed Clark in the nose and eyes, and then Harry pointed it to Clark's back, pissing on the open slashes from earlier.

Piss burned his eyes and went up his nose. When the drops started cascading down his back Clark couldn't believe how much it smarted. Finally the downpour of piss ended. Clark saw Harry leaning toward him again. Fearing he was going to get slapped once more he cowered, tucking his face down towards the bench. A big hand reached for him, but rather than feeling a strike he felt the ball gag taken out of his mouth. Clark opened and closed his mouth, exercising the sore muscles. As his lips drew near he felt a soft nudging.

"Suck it, you slime ball, demanded Harry. "And if you bite it I will rip your nuts off and shove them down your throat!"

Gingerly taking the pole before him into his mouth Clark tried not to think about what he was being forced to do. His ass hurt. His back hurt. He legs were getting numb. He couldn't feel his hands anymore. And now he had to suck another guy's cock. Part of him wanted to break down into tears and beg Emily for forgiveness, but he knew that is what they wanted. 'I'll be damned if I give them the joy of that!' he thought. He sucked on the sausage, taking what he could into his mouth without choking himself.

"You can't suck dick worth shit! Open your mouth wider! Lick it. Lather it with your saliva. Make love to it. You better get me off and swallow every drop of my juice or you will pay dearly!"

Harry started to pump his shaft into the mouth in front of him. He knew he was making Clark gag, but he didn't give a flying fuck. This pig deserved to be choked to death as far as he was concerned. Emily was a favorite around here and no one messed with his girls. Thinking about what Clark had done to her made Harry savagely force his tool into the soft, wet, moist hole.

Trying to breathe between thrusts Clark willed himself not to vomit. He would certainly choke on it if he did. And no bitch was worth dying for. He let his mind wander to more pleasant times to endure this double dose of pummeling shafts into his previously tight holes. He felt the corners of his mouth stretching and splitting. His ass had to have torn and must be bleeding. He didn't know if he would be able to sit again anytime soon. As his thoughts whizzed through his head he suddenly felt a stream of hot liquid shoot into his mouth and go down his throat and another one erupt into his ass. He swallowed the salty stuff, not liking the flavor or texture. He gagged on it, stomach heaving. He was able to force the acid back down along with the torrents of jizz. The cock in his mouth swelled as it continued to pump juice down his throat. Clark swallowed over and over again, wondering how much of this Harry had stored in his sac.

Seeing the look of bliss on Harry's face as he came Emmanuel lost his load. He made one last lunge and drove his rod in to the hilt before releasing his spunk. His cock spasmed over and over again, stretching the narrow tunnel to accommodate his thickening member. Once he was done Emmanuel pulled his pole out with a pop. He motioned for Harry to move over and brought it to Clark's face.

"Clean my cock, you prick. Lick it. Show me how much you love man juice," Emmanuel pushed the head of his sticky, cum and shit covered cock against Clark's face. "Not interested? Well, unless Miss Emily gets a heartfelt apology and promise from you to leave her alone you WILL eat your own shit off my dick. Which will it be, slutboy?"

Clark knew he had no choice. He was not eating his own shit, and he could see it on Emmanuel's tool. He was more than willing to glibly say whatever they wanted him to so this horrifying ordeal could end.

"I, uhm, I'm sorry, Emily, for making your life miserable. I didn't know you were offended by my, um, advances towards you. I, mmmm, uhh, you will never see my face again so long as you live," Clark stammered out as Emily stared at him with seething disgust in her eyes.

Amy walked up the steps to the platform and gave Emmanuel and Harry both wet juicy kisses on the lips and thanked them for their assistance. Harry reached down to his ankles and pulled his jeans back up and fastened them. Emmanuel, on the other hand, stepped out of his pants and walked off towards the bathrooms to wash the shit off his dick.

"Leave this coward here until the festivities have ended. Everyone feel free to whip, beat, sodomize, face fuck or piss on him as you wish. He is your toy for the evening," Amy said as she motioned towards Clark. Raising her head and facing the crowd she continued, "birthday cake will be available at the bar as well as finger sandwiches, fruit and veggies. We have the club until 5am, and all the rooms are available. The band will be here until 3am. Please enjoy yourselves!"

Josh slipped the mask off and went to Emily. "Are you glad that's finally over? You won't have to worry about avoiding him at work anymore. I cleaned out his desk and boxed it up. You can rest assured."

"Thank you so much, Josh," Emily sighed as she threw her arms around Josh's neck, hugging him tightly.

After a long embrace their bodies separated and Josh leaned in for a kiss. His tongue probed her mouth gently. She moaned as she deepened the kiss, giving Josh everything that Clark desired. Lips parting, Josh reached for her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. They turned and walked out of the BSDM lounge hand in hand and headed towards a more private room. Couples and groups everywhere were engaged in random acts of a sexual nature, enjoying themselves.

Finding a small room in the back unoccupied Emily and Josh went inside. Josh reached for her and untied the robe. It fell to her sides graciously, revealing her nakedness. Softly he caressed her breast with his fingertips. She had silken milky white globes that filled his entire hand. Her areola were turning a ruddy hue and enlarging with his ministrations.

"You are so incredibly beautiful, my precious one," Josh murmured.

Moving his mouth down to her breasts he took one swollen nipple in between his lips and licked it sensuously. He circled it with his tongue, feeling every ridge of the engorged teat. He switched to the opposite bud, bringing it alive with erotic play. Back and forth he went between her glorious tits, nibbling her nipples between his teeth gently. Her areola were as big around as a baseball and so puffy. He sucked as much of her tit in his mouth as he could and lavished it with his tongue. The end was so hard, like a pebble in his mouth.

"Oh, that feels so good," Emily sighed as pleasure coursed through her body.

Emily cradled his head in her hands, fingers running through his hair and pressing into his scalp. Josh's tongue was incredible. She couldn't remember her nipples getting this hard ever before. So sensitive was her turgid flesh that she could actually feel the bumps of his taste buds as he licked her. She let a moan escape as his hand found her other breast. Gently squeezing it at first the pressure increased as her breathing became heavier. She felt his fingers grasp her nipple and he began rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. The dry rough grooves of his skin grated against her hard yet tender flesh, making her wince. The pleasure was exquisite.

Josh could feel the passion rising inside him like hot molten lava ready to explode from a volcano. His cock was standing at full mast, begging for release. It wanted everything at once – to be inside her moist mouth, her sweet pussy and her tight ass – all NOW. The forceful pushing of his head down on her tit wasn't the only clue that Emily wanted him. She was rocking her hips up and down, brushing her crotch against his thigh. Her head was thrown back, neck arched and completely exposed. She was breathing with her mouth wide open, little sighs and moans escaping at will.

He sucked her tit into his mouth and then released it slowly. She felt the cold air as it brushed her wet naked flesh. He trailed feather light kisses up between her breasts and over her collarbones, first the left and then the right. She could feel herself relaxing – sliding into the dark abyss of passion that allowed no other external stimuli to have any bearing on the situation at hand. Her world consisted of Josh and only Josh right now. Nothing else mattered.

Josh took his time, not wanting to rush this perfect joining of two spirits. He could sense that Emily was in a dreamland – far from this place in her mind, but entirely here in body. He kissed her shoulders and then her neck, covering the warm flushed skin with his moist lips. He opened his mouth to taste the delicate spot just under her ear, licking her with the tip of his tongue. He gently sucked the tender skin into his mouth, letting his teeth graze the surface in a love bite. For a moment he pictured himself as Count Dracula, sucking the life force from his all-to-willing victim. His cock stirred and he wondered if the Count felt as aroused as he felt right now when draining the lovelies of their blood. If so it was no wonder Dracula hunted nightly. The primal urge he felt right now could tempt him to do just about anything for release!

Emily gasped as Josh bit into her neck. God, he was turning her on! She felt as if she were melting into a puddle of sex-charged goo. Ever fiber of her being sang out to be liberated from the confines of her body, she wanted to explode. Her nipples were as big marbles, and that hard, too, rubbing against his downy chest. She was incredibly wet, her sweet nectar flowing out of her snatch and down her thighs. Her pussy walls were contracting in anticipation of being filled with his hard tool. Her clit was turgid and pulsating with desire, begging for that little bit of stimulation that would bring her over the edge. Hips rocking, she spread her legs and wrapped then around one of Josh's legs. She frantically humped it, trying desperately to get off. The intense need she felt was all consuming.

Her hands moved over his back and down to his waist. She made quick work of getting the fly of his pants unzipped and pushed them down his hips and legs. As the pants pooled around his ankles he stepped out of them, then shrugged his arms out of the leather vest.

Josh kissed her ear then moved to her swollen lips. There was no tenderness in their kisses. They were frenzied, tongues dueling in Emily's mouth. Keeping up the fevered pitch they managed to stumble-walk over to the mattress standing up against the wall. Josh took Emily's left leg by putting his arm under her knee. He hiked it up to his chest while pushing Emily's back against the mattress. Without needing any direction his shaft speared her pussy in one swift stoke. He filled her to the hilt, his balls slapping against her ass.

Hips jerking up and down he pumped into her like there was no tomorrow. Before he was able to complete twenty strokes they were both cumming. She screamed her pleasure into his mouth and he grunted his. He collapsed against her, hands gripping the mattress above her head.

Before his dick had a chance to soften he told Emily to step away from the mattress. Grabbing it with one hand he pushed it down to the floor and lay down on his back. His cock stood firm like a flagpole, sticking straight up from the juncture between his legs.

"Climb aboard," he heartily chuckled.

Emily quickly got on her knees in front of Josh and sucked his cock into her mouth. She savored the taste of their combined juices. After licking him clean she turned, facing his feet, and put one knee on either side of his body. Slowly she inched down, teasingly, onto his pulsating head. She felt it as the tip spread her lips and then pierced her sopping opening. She only allowed the mushroom to enter her and then lifted her hips back up. Over and over she taunted him, just letting the tip penetrate her. With each upstroke she curled her pelvis forward so that her clit came into contact with his cock. It felt so good to be in control, getting what she needed. Her pussy tried to suck him in with each short down stroke. Finally she could take it no more. She had to be filled. With one last stroke to her clit she prepared to take him all.

His eyes bulged as he watched her expertly tantalize him. With each stroke he saw the tip of his dick open her lips like the petals of a flower. She was wet with the result of their hurried fuck just before and the feeling of his head entering her moist cave was like nothing he had felt before. Her pussy was really tight and he could feel the pull of her twat trying to suck his entire length up inside. Emily controlled the depth of her strokes and never let his dick go in further than the ridge. It was driving him nuts. Every time his cock exited her pussy muscles squeezed him. Then his pee hole rubbed against her lima bean-sized clit. It felt incredible – almost like her clit was trying to fuck his urethra. He had never put anything inside his pee hole before, but Josh though he would let Emily do anything she wanted right about now. It felt so good. The tip of his cock flared as it became engorged with blood.

Putting all her weight on her knees, Emily moved her hands so that they were behind her. She sank down onto his pole, letting him fill her completely. She shifted so that her knees came forward more and her weight was more on her hands. His entire length was inside her; she could feel the hairs on his balls touch her sensitive lips. She started rocking back and forth, getting into a rhythm.

"Turn around," Josh implored. "I want to see the look on your face, my sweet Emily."

Carefully she turned, his shaft embedded deep inside her. The sensation it caused made her squeal with pleasure. She rose up on her knees to adjust his balls and spread her lips open wider. Then sat up straight, directly over him. She just rested there a moment, basking in the glow of utter contentment. Her eyes closed and her breathing quieted. Her hands found her breasts and she softly caressed them. It was if she was all alone, exploring her body for the first time. She licked her lips sensuously as she weighed her breasts in her hands. Fondling her nipples her mouth opened and she gasped in pleasure. She let her hands roam her body, pretending they were not her own. She gasped as she felt another pair of hands on her and her eyes opened with a start.

Josh was enjoying the show Emily gave him, but he just couldn't keep his hands off her. He reached for her arms and let his fingertips graze her skin. She jerked away at first, her eyes opening. As she focused down at him a smile came to her lips. She mouthed something to him – 'touch me' is what it looked like. As he let his hands wander over her she started to move on him. Up and down she slowly pumped. Her tunnel caressed every inch of him as he slid in and out. Each stroke she let him exit her completely, only to be drawn all the way inside again. The languid pace pleased him. She was showing more control than he had earlier and it was making the passion he felt intensify.

The band must have been playing a hard-hitting bass-y tune, cuz he could feel the floor vibrating beneath him. That along with Emily's quickening of her pace to match the tempo of the song brought him to a new level of excitement. He honestly didn't think his dick could get any harder or any thicker. Emily leaned over him and stuck her tongue out. As she gyrated on his cock her tongue lapped at first his right nipple then his left. Josh felt his pole jerk inside Emily and swell to preposterous proportions. He was going to shoot his load soon if Emily didn't quit.

"Having fun, you two?" a loud deep voice called out.

Neither Josh nor Emily had heard the footsteps approaching. Josh didn't recognize the guy that had so rudely interrupted them, but Emily seemed to know who it was.

"Hi, Dana!"

Dana couldn't resist entering the room once he saw Emily's ass up in the air as she bent over licking Josh's nips. He practically felt Emily riding his bone as she moved up and down on Josh's cock. He wanted some of that pussy. If not her pussy then her ass. He had to get some of this action. Dana had been a member of the swingers club for over a month now, but hadn't gotten the opportunity to sample Emily's luscious body yet. He was determined he would tonight. He wanted to feel her cream all over his huge stick as he pummeled her. He knew he could make her cum harder than she ever had before.

"I've seen what you keep hidden in your pants, Dana. Come bring that big boy over to me and let me suck on it."

Dana didn't resist the opportunity to be blown by the bj queen. His cock sprung to life in anticipation. He dropped his pants as he stepped over Josh. Emily continued to ride the horse below her like a merry-go-round as she opened her mouth wide to take in Dana's entire shaft. Sucking and licking him like a popsicle Emily wasted no time getting Dana to rise to the occasion. Twirling her tongue around the ridge of his tip, she then swallowed him whole. His curly hairs tickled her nose as she deep-throated him. Coming back up for air, Emily let Dana's tool fall out of her mouth.

Emily was getting hotter by the minute. One dick inside her was not enough. She wanted more. Her ass begged to be filled. She could feel her sphincter pulsating, yearning for that feeling of fullness. She had never been penetrated in both holes at once before, and it only seemed right to try it out today, on her birthday. Today was her day to do anything she desired. And she wanted to feel what those porn stars felt when they had a dick in their pussy and one up the ass. She wanted to be a naughty slut.

"Fuck my ass. I want you in my ass Dana and Josh in my pussy. I want to be filled with both of your big cocks and reamed hard!" Emily panted as she told them what to do.

Dana got on his knees behind Emily. He got the bottle of lube he conviently brought with him out of his pants pocket and poured a generous amount on his oozing cock. Emily sank down on Josh's cock and stayed in that position. Dana lubed two fingers and pushed them into Emily's ass. After loosening her up he fed his pole into her a little at a time.

"Ohhhhh, yessssssssssss," Emily hissed as she began to feel her ass tighten around Dana's thick shaft. "Give it to me! I want it all. Oh, yeah!"

Emily's breathing was labored as her hole was stretched to accommodate Dana's large cock. Her pussy was full, as Josh's tool was pretty substantial. She forced herself to relax and breathe deep as she stayed very still. She was startled as she felt a slap on her ass and then the rest of Dana's cock pushed in. He certainly knew how to startle a girl so he could penetrate deeper.

Dana could scarcely believe how tight her ass was. He had to smack her to get her to loosen up enough to plunge all the way in. But he was in to the hilt now and was just waiting for Emily to dictate how the three of them were going to move. Emily started moving up and down on Josh's cock and Dana kept himself imbedded in her backside, moving with her. He could feel it as Josh's dick rubbed against his through the thin membrane of tissue that separated the two holes. After about 10 strokes he held Emily down and started to fuck her ass. He felt his dick getting harder as his excitement increased. In and out he moved, his hands on her hips guiding him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds