• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Vengeance
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Black Vengeance

Deep inside, some part of him almost wished the encounter to turn into something a little more intimate than what Shauna most likely had planned, which was probably just a good night's sleep, and maybe helping him back to a safe area in the morning, assuming he could walk by then. Not that she would ever be attracted to him anyway, right? A little girly boy like him?

With a final inspection in the mirror, he was satisfied. Limping, he made his way out of the bathroom, to find Shauna waiting outside.

"Hey, don't strain yourself, sweetie." She put her arms under his to help the poor thing walk painlessly. "Lemme walk you to bed, girl."

"Thank you..." he mumbled, with a wide, childish grin on his face as the dark-skinned goddess helped him to her bed. "You're so kind, Shauna. I'm lucky to have ran into you."

While words like that would warm the hearts of most people on the receiving end, it was different for Shauna. For her, they only ended up fueling her lust even more.

"She trusts me," she thought to herself. It was all working out too well. With a throb, she felt her flaccid cock beginning to wake up, as the thought of defiling the little innocent white girl came to mind.

"You're a sweet girl, Jessie, of course I'd help," Shauna said, in as tender of a voice as she could pull off without being completely disgusted with herself. She guided Jesse to the side of her bed and had him stay there for a moment. "Okay, gonna need you to take off your clothes now."

Jesse was caught off guard by the blunt statement. "Umm, what?" he blurted, feeling his pulse increase.

"What? Did you think I was gonna let you sleep in your shirt and pants?"

"Oh." How silly of him, of course she wasn't talking about taking it all off. "Got it."

"I ain't asking you to get naked, don't be..." Wait. Were those... boxers?

Jesse's had dropped his pants to the floor and was starting to blush as he realized that Shauna had probably figured it out. He half-expected her to be angry, but he never did say that he was a girl, so in his mind he hadn't really done anything wrong.

Shauna was in complete disbelief. But sure enough, those were boxers. Not only that, there was a visible bulge in its front, albeit a small one, but a bulge nonetheless.

"The fuck? ...You're a boy?" Her mouth was a agape and her eyes fixed on the timid, blushing white boy.

Jesse looked away in shame. "I'm sorry. I was gonna tell you, but I didn't think it mattered." A short silence followed his words, after which he glanced at Shauna's speechless expression. "Does it matter?"

Shauna couldn't bring herself to speak. How was this possible? The girl who was one of the prettiest ones she had ever brought home was actually a boy? And as to if it mattered or not? Well, to her it made a huge difference, but in a way not even she would ever have expected.

She had lived as a lesbian her entire life, with no feelings of attraction towards men at all. The more feminine a girl was, the better. So why, now that she was staring at Jesse, was she becoming hornier than ever? Granted, he was more feminine than most women, but the fact that he was a boy should have been enough to deter her. But it didn't. Her breathing became faster, almost to the point of a quiet panting, her cock was flooded with blood, and in her mind, images of a broken in Jesse, with Shauna's thick, black girl-dick in his mouth appeared.

"Shauna...?" Jesse said hesitatingly after a painful silence. She immediately snapped out of her daze upon hearing him speak, in a voice equally as feminine as the rest of him.

"Oh, uh... you shoulda told me... but it's cool."

"Are you sure? I mean... I understand if you want me to sleep somewhere else..."

"No! It's fine, just make yourself comfy, and I'll go make myself ready as well, alright?" She had to awkwardly turn around mid sentence to hide the bulge that was starting to become more apparent.

"Okay," Jesse mumbled meekly, but happily.

Shauna hurried into the bathroom, her body warm with lust and the tight confines of her panties causing her cock to ache. She leaned over the sink and stared at her own image in the mirror, now full on panting. Seeing her own face only turned her on more, as she realized just how fucking sexy her dark, crude features would look in conjunction with Jesse's bright, delicate ones.

"Am I really doing this?" she thought to herself and took a deep breath.

Three minutes later she emerged from the bathroom, having brushed her teeth and freshened up a bit. It was difficult for her to focus on anything other than her depraved thoughts, but she had managed to cool down just enough to finally get ready to go to bed next to the gleefully unsuspecting Jesse, who was lying on the edge of the bed, as if to occupy as little space as possible. It looked like his cheeks were slightly red from nervosity, his cuteness causing Shauna to once again heat up. Feeling her cock throb once again, she quickly turned off the lights and hurried to bed, practically tearing off her clothes in the process until only her panties and crop top remained.

Jesse only became more nervous as the lights went out. Now it was only him and her, in the small bedroom that would have been in pitch darkness if it weren't for the dim moonlight shining through the thin curtains. It was actually happening, he was gonna sleep in the same bed as a woman!

"Hey, I just wanted to... thank you again." He held the cover over his mouth as he spoke, like an embarrassed little girl. "Who knows what would have happened to me if you weren't there."

His words were music to Shauna's ears, not only because of his ignorance to what she had planned, but also due to the sweet, angelic sound of his voice, which so perfectly fit his feminine looks. "Don't sweat it, Jesse. I wasn't gonna let anythin' happen to a cutie like you."

Jesse couldn't believe her words. Had she just called him cute? Was this a dream? It felt as if his heart was going to burst from excitement, though at the same time he knew that it was just wishful thinking. There was no way she meant it in that way, right? She was probably just giving him a friendly compliment.

Shauna rolled over to face Jesse's side of the bed, only to see him still facing the other way. "Hey, you can come a lil' closer, you know. No need to be shy."

"...Umm, okay," he mumbled. Reluctantly, he rolled over as well, and was greeted with Shauna's lustful gaze, only inches from his face.

Then, out of nowhere, she grabbed Jesse by the neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. His eyes went wide in surprise and pleasure from finally getting some female attention. After a few seconds of shock, he started kissing her back as well as he could without any prior experience.

When Shauna broke the kiss with a wet pop, they stared affectionately into each other's eyes, both breathing heavily. "You ever eaten pussy before?" Shauna asked with a smirk.

"N-no..." Jesse was still in disbelief. Not only had he had his first kiss, but Shauna was the one who initiated it! And she wanted more!

"Wanna try it?"

"...I'd love to," he replied, smiling lustfully.

Without further ado, Shauna swung her leg across Jesse and crawled up with her legs on each side of his arms until her hips were level with his shoulders. It was difficult to see much in the dim light from the moon, but something seemed off to Jesse. Were vaginas usually that... bulgy?

Suddenly, in quick succession, Shauna pulled down her panties while her other hand reached out to turn on the bed light on the nightstand, revealing a huge, semi-hard cock that flopped out across Jesse's gasping face.

"W-what the...?"

"Did I say 'eaten pussy'? My bad, I meant 'sucked cock.'" A devilish smirk formed on Shauna's face. Seeing the boy's horrified expression was the final push her cock needed to reach its full, throbbing size, right in between Jesse's cross eyed stare.

"Y-you're a man?" he stammered, with all his hopes of experiencing the pleasure of having sex with a woman shattered.

"What? A man? You ain't never seen a dickgirl before?"

"A... what?" Jesse had never been so confused before, making Shauna giggle at his puzzled face.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm shelterin' you, and I expect somethin' in return. As long as you're in my house, you're gonna service my black cock, alright?"

He should have known there was something off about this whole thing. As if a normal woman would ever want him as a partner, it had been too good to be true. Once again, he had been taken advantage of, in a more soul-crushing, humiliating way than he could ever have imagined. His eyes started tearing up at the thought of being violated by someone he had trusted only moments ago.

"No... I don't want this," he pleaded, but Shauna was merciless.

She grabbed him by the neck and held him down against the bed with considerable strength, donning a cruel grin as she stared into his sexy, blue doe eyes. "I don't give a fuck about what you want. And the more you bitch, the harder I'm gonna fuck your tight lil' throat, so for your own sake you best start worshippin' my dick."

Jesse stared at the fat, black shaft lying on top of his face, all the way from his chin past the top of his head. He gulped nervously at the thought of having such a big thing stretch out his throat. Not only did it look a foot long, it had an equally impressive girth. But her cock wasn't the only thing that was big. On his throat he could feel what could only be a pair of huge, smooth balls, filled to the brim with sperm, eager to be pumped into Jesse's empty stomach.

There was no doubt in Jesse's mind that Shauna meant everything she had said. Still, he wanted to believe that she had at least some compassion.

"Shauna..." he murmured. "Why are you doing this? Did I do something wrong?"

"I just got dumped by another lil' white whore like yourself," she hissed, starting to choke the poor boy. "This was a long time comin', and you just happened to be there for me to take it out on. After all, you white girls are all the same. Stuck-up, shallow cunts, all of you."

"... But I'm not... even a girl!" Jesse managed to protest, in between gasps from Shauna's chokehold, with her dick still laid out across his face.

"Yes you are, bitch. You'll suck my cock like the little slutty girl you are, won't you?"

Jesse could no longer speak, only gasp and sob from the black woman's violent treatment.

"I'm gonna need an answer in ten seconds, Jesse. Give in, and I'll let you stay here. Otherwise I'll rape your ass and kick you the fuck out, understand?"

Jesse merely nodded, anything to have her release her grip around his neck.

"So? You gonna suck my cock like a good girl?" she coaxed, letting her hand around his neck go.

"Yes..." Jesse mumbled, sniffling slightly.

"Yes, my queen," she corrected.

"Yes, my queen."

"Good. Now begin with licking the shaft, slut."

Reluctantly, Jesse reached out with his tongue at the shaft that was already in contact with his lips and started running it up the dark length of Shauna's thick log. There was a slight salty, musky taste to it, but nothing that he could describe as particularly bad.

"Mmmmm... good start, girl," Shauna moaned, moving her hand that had been around Jesse's neck up to his hair and started petting him. It was difficult for him to cover much of the length with his tongue in his pinned down position underneath Shauna, but he did his best to reach as far up and down regardless. "Wrap your lips around it. And make it wetter," she ordered, in a voice noticeably less harsh than before.

Jesse knew that his best bet was to pleasure her as well as he could, but he was still hesitant. This was the first real intimacy he had ever experienced, and a lot different from what he had in mind. He didn't really have a problem with penises, but he had never been attracted to men, and with Shauna supposedly being a woman that problem was taken care of. He had just hoped that his first time having sex was something he could have experienced under different circumstances.

By turning his head slightly, he opened his mouth and let his lips reach around as much of the mid-shaft width as possible, while still licking as well as he could. Just like Shauna had ordered, Jesse used as much saliva as possible, making it run along the shaft of her cock and drip off his chin and onto her balls.

"There you go, baby... nice and sloppy, like a real slut."

It was humiliating enough to have to do something like this, but the fact that he had to endure being referred to as a girl or slut made it all the worse. He still had tears running down his cheeks, tears of shame and grief. He had wanted to trust Shauna so badly, to finally have someone who cared for him. But here he was, with her fat, black cock in his mouth and her evil eyes judgmentally looking down at him, both literally and figuratively.

Nevertheless, his licking and sucking continued. Faint moans from Shauna and loud slurping noises were the only things that could be heard in the small apartment. Spit coated the underside of the dark cockmeat as Jesse continued to slather it.

"Gotta say, I didn't expect you to be so eager," Shauna taunted, playing with her nipples under her shirt with one hand, while the other continued to pet Jesse on the head. "I ain't had someone slather me like this for a long time."

Jesse's humiliation turned to rage almost instantly upon hearing her taunts. As if he wasn't already suffering enough. "I'm not eager!" he objected, having slipped the shaft out of his mouth. "I'm just doing what you told-"

Smack.

All of a sudden, Jesse found his face forcibly turned to the side. In his shock, he felt a searing, pulsating pain radiating from the left side of his face. Had Shauna just... slapped him?

Slowly, he turned his head back until his eyes met hers, that were what could only be described as cold and cruel.

"That's the last time you talked back to me. If you ever open your mouth for anythin' other than worshippin' me, with words or with pleasure, I'll make you regret it. Do you understand?"

By now, Jesse was even more frightened than when he was chased in the street before. He realized just how easily Shauna could hurt him, without him being able to do anything about it. And he was stuck with her.

"Do. You. Understand?!" she repeated assertively.

"Yes..." His voice was weak and sounded on the verge of tears. Shauna sighed disappointingly at the little boy. He still hadn't learned.

"Yes, what? Come on, don't make me hit you again." With two strong fingers, she squeezed Jesse's aching cheek, prodding him to show his submission.

"Yes... my queen."

"That's a good girl. Now get up and lean your upper back against the wall."

By extending her knees, she allowed Jesse enough room underneath her to sit up at a slight angle against the wall, so that he was in a position somewhere between sitting and lying down. Kneeling, Shauna crawled forward until her cock once again was pressed against Jesse, this time against the top of his head, while her big gonads dangled against his mouth.

"Kiss 'em," she commanded, confident enough that she didn't even need to hold Jesse with her hands, instead resting them on her hips. "Worship your queen,"

Jesse was a bit taken aback by her order. Kiss her balls? Would that even feel good? Or was it just a display of power from her?

"I ain't got all night, girl." Her words reminded him of his still throbbing cheek and he immediately sprung to action, not wanting to feel her wrath again.

He pouted his lips and started pressing them against the lime-sized sperm tanks, giving careful smooches onto the smooth skin in the cleft between them.

"You call that worshippin'? Do it like you mean it! Hold 'em in your hands!" Shauna was practically shouting out her order at Jesse, who once again obeyed as quickly as he could, while still giving her balls a good kissing.

With one nut in each hand, he pressed them against his wet lips and worshipped them like just like he imagined Shauna would like it. Flaring out his wet lips and making them cover as big a surface area as possible, giving her balls a slight sucking as he pulled away from them, stretching out the soft skin of her sack before it retracted like rubber as he let go.

"God damn, Jesse, that's fuckin' perfect," Shauna moaned, massaging her fat tits. "Didn't even need to instruct you. That's a good lil' slut."

Finally, Jesse sensed some sort of genuine appreciation in her tone rather than just cruel remarks, making him blush ever so slightly as he slurped away on her balls. In the meantime, his small hands pressed firmly against the back of her scrotum, each testicle requiring his entire palms to properly hold on to.

Jesse was afraid to let up his oral service for even a second at the prospect of getting slapped again, forcing him to breathe almost exclusively through his nose, inhaling the sweaty musk that her cock and balls seemed to be completely covered in. He wanted nothing more than to break free from her and run out into the chilly night, but that was impossible. Even if he managed to get away from Shauna, there was no way he was getting anywhere with his sprained ankle.

"Enough foolin' around now," Shauna said, turning Jesse's focus back to her. "They need a proper bath. I trust you understand what to do?"

Confused, Jesse looked up at her, one glance at the arrogant smirk being enough for him to figure out what she meant. "But... they're too big, my queen."

"One at a time, silly lil' girl." She ran her hand through Jesse's cute blond locks, appreciating for a moment how sexy it stood out against her dark skin. Everything about how he looked was perfect to her. Small, blond, blue eyed and with a fat ass. She had truly struck gold.

With a gulp, Jesse stared at her balls again, mentally preparing himself. Then, after getting into position underneath her sack, he carefully lowered her left testicle into his mouth, which had to be open as wide as possible to allow entry for its huge size. Carefully, as to not hurt it, he began sucking on it, cleansing it of its musk and sweat, which he had no choice but to swallow. He cringed as his entire tongue was covered in Shauna's salty essence, and shuddered as he realized he had a whole other nut to suck on.

"That's it, sweetie. Massage 'em with your tongue." Shauna's cock was throbbing erratically at this point, anxious to pump her cum into a wet hole, whichever hole that may be.

To her, Jesse represented everything that had pissed her off about her previous partners, despite him not being guilty of any of their shortcomings. At the same time, he was something completely fresh, a whole new world of kinky possibilities. He may have had one hole less, but the idea of dominating a male more than made up for that. It wasn't anything she had ever considered doing before, but now it seemed like the hottest thing ever.

"You're gettin' 'em all worked up in there," Shauna teased, after Jesse had moved on from her left nut to her right, leaving wet strings between her spit-shined ballsack and his mouth. "Hope you're thirsty, 'cuz they're eager to go for a lil' swim."

"Mmm!" was all the noise Jesse could utter in protest, as her fat testicle occupied his entire mouth. He had hoped that she would at least have the decency of climaxing elsewhere.

"I don't wanna hear any complaints. You've done pretty well so far, let's keep that goin', yeah?" With a grin, she pulled her sack out of Jesse's mouth, leaving him panting slightly.

Completely unexpectedly, Shauna leaned down and tilted Jesse's head up with a finger under his chin, then planted a wet kiss on his lips, making his eyes go wide. They kissed passionately for several seconds, exchanging saliva as their tongues swirled around each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Vengeance
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds