• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Vengeance
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Black Vengeance

Shauna pulled away from Jesse with a wet smacking sound, licking her own lips as if to savor the taste of his spit. "Beats getting slapped in the face, doesn't it?" she purred with a lustful smile. "Serve me well and I'll treat you well, my lil' white slut."

Jesse remained silent, only staring at the towering, black beauty as she got back into her previous position, kneeling tall in front of him. She proceeded to crawl forward slightly, aligning the tip of her cock with Jesse's wet lips, but with her hips pulled back a bit, to allow room for thrusting.

"Please, Shauna... do I have to?" he pleaded, his teary eyes looking up at her unflinching ones.

"Fuck yeah, you do. Might even like it if you give it a chance. Now take my dick in your hands."

As precum began to drip onto Jesse's lips, he grabbed the dark shaft with both of his hands, the length of it easily allowing for even three hands to grip, and the girth too great for him to reach around all the way.

"Now, pull back the foreskin and jerk me off as you suck the head."

With a deep sigh, Jesse pulled back the skin that was clinging to her moist glans, sending out an even stronger waft of musk that hit his nostrils with such intensity that he felt as if he had sniffed some sort of drug. It wasn't a dirty smell, just the typical scent you would associate with a penis, albeit a rather strong one.

The head of Shauna's dick was a shade lighter than the rest of her skin, and just as quickly as it had been revealed to the world it was covered by Jesse's lips. Gently working his tongue around it, he sucked it at the same time, eliciting a faint moan from Shauna.

Carefully at first, Jesse started jerking off her fat cock at the same time as fellating the tip, causing the foreskin to bunch up against his lips every time he pulled towards himself, making erotic, squishy noises with each pull. He felt the shaft pulsate in his hands, and her slit was dripping out huge amounts of salty precum onto his tongue, making his already wet blowjob even wetter, much to Shauna's delight.

"Fuck, Jesse, that looks so fuckin' hot," she moaned, enjoying the view of the little teary-eyed white boy humiliating himself. "Alright, I can't take it anymore," she continued, grabbing Jesse's wrists and pulling them away from her cock, then grabbed him by the back of his head. "Open wide, bitch!"

Jesse barely had any time to react, before Shauna started pushing her cock deeper into his mouth, causing panic to set in for the poor boy. Her strong grip left no chance of fighting back, the only thing for him to do was hold onto her thick thighs, perhaps allowing him to brace himself, even if only ever so slightly.

"Eye contact now, baby. Don't break it," Shauna commanded with a wicked smirk, loving the fear in the boy's bright blue eyes.

She decided in that very moment that she would not let Jesse go. Ever. He was the perfect partner, a weak, submissive little white slut, with a body begging to be broken in by her black cock. Hell, she hadn't even orgasmed yet, but she could feel that this would be one of her best cumshots to date, and Jesse would need to get used to the flavor.

Shauna plunged her cock against the entrance to his tight little throat, before drawing back slightly, then plunging it in again, slightly deeper this time, almost forcing his throat to give way to the thick meat-rod. Jesse gagged and retched each time, making Shauna even hornier and causing her speed and power with each thrust to increase.

"Oh, fuck, you're so fucking tight!" she exclaimed, gritting her teeth in pleasure. "Looks like I'm gonna have to use more force!"

She pulled back until almost her entire length had retracted from her mouth. Then with all her strength, she pulled Jesse's head towards her, while pushing her hips forward, making her cock finally enter his throat. But Shauna wasn't satisfied with only that. Her strength came through even more than she herself had planned, and Jesse found himself completely impaled by the entire, thick length of her godlike, African fuck-pole. His eyes rolled back into his head as he choked on it, his face turned red almost immediately, and his lips pressed against Shauna's pubis, specifically against the "100% Black" tattoo just above the base of her cock.

Shauna's moans were loud and delirious as she held Jesse tightly against her.

"Fuck, Jesse! You're a fuckin' natural!" she shouted, and without any regard for Jesse's well-being started pulling out her cock, before thrusting in back in as violently as she had done the first time. Her pace became quicker and quicker, turning into a full-on facefuck before long.

Saliva was flying everywhere. Onto Jesse's face, onto Shauna's six-pack, dripping down her swinging balls. "You're mine now, you lil' white whore!" Shauna hissed, drool dripping off her lips onto Jesse's forehead. "As soon as you can walk again, we're goin' back to your place, where I'll fuck you everyday from then on, you hear me?! Your apartment, your belongings, your life, everythin' will be mine! You'll be a black owned cocksleeve!" Her words were paired with the constant, wet slurping from the violent throat-rape, and the light slapping noises of her dangling balls hitting Jesse's chin with each thrust.

Jesse could only moan and whine in response as her massive cock was slowly choking him, crying internally at what Shauna had planned for him and being powerless to stop her. He had thought that she would let him go after he got better, but it seemed like she had bigger plans for him all along.

Suddenly, the built up pleasure started becoming overwhelming for Shauna, whose cock started excitedly pulsating and her balls tightened against her crotch as her millions of sperm wanted to be released into the sexy white boy.

"Now drink my cum like a good girl!" she ordered, once again holding his face against her abdomen, sending the first of many huge bursts of cream directly down Jesse's tight throat and into his hungry stomach. "Ooooh, fuck yeaaahhh..." she moaned, feeling her second, third, fourth, fifth ropes of girl-cum being deposited, before losing count of how many more times it shot out of her cock. Midway through her orgasm, she pulled it out of Jesse's throat to make sure he got a proper taste of her superior seed, holding her dick still in his mouth for another few bursts, which easily filled his mouth two times over, and he knew he was to swallow it.

"Mm, I'm gonna paint that pretty face of yours!" Finally she pulled her cock out of his mouth and aimed it straight at his face, shooting another five or so white ropes across it and into his hair, covering the majority of his cute features, leaving him looking like nothing but a black-cock slut instead of the innocent boy from before.

Panting with exhaustion as her orgasm finally subsided, Shauna collapsed onto the bed next to Jesse, who was in complete shock over the display of superiority he had just witnessed.

There was so much cum.

He could feel it in his stomach, as if he had chugged a full glass of pure semen, and that wasn't even all of it. His face alone had more girl-cum on it than even the most virile man could ever produce in a single orgasm. The smell of it was enough to almost knock him out, in fact, the stench hung heavy in the entire room, which Shauna was absolutely loving.

She loved everything about herself, but her own cum was like liquid gold to her. She would drink it, smell it, smear it over herself, and this time was no different. With her strong arms, she suddenly reached out and grabbed Jesse, pulling him down next to her and immediately began kissing and licking him, swallowing her own cum like it was syrup.

"You look so goddamn sexy like that, Jesse," she cooed, causing Jesse to blush in embarrassment. As if to protest, he silently turned away from her, prompting Shauna to giggle softly and hug him from behind. "I'll be covering you with my cum a lot in the future, so get used to it, my cute lil' slut."

In his exhausted state, Jesse tried to think of something else. Anything else. Something that could make him forget this nightmare, if only for a moment.

But Shauna wouldn't let him. Her hand began traveling down his abdomen until it reached his underwear, then slid it beneath Jesse's smooth buttcheeks, making him squeal quietly in surprise. With her thick middle finger, that she had coated in cum when Jesse wasn't looking, she pushed against his tight anus which quickly gave way as Jesse was far too tired to put up any resistance.

As she slid into Jesse's asshole, she started fingering him gently, giggling at Jesse's uncomfortable, yet submissive response. "Tomorrow, though, I'll be using this hole."

That night, Jesse fell asleep with Shauna's finger still in his ass... and a throbbing hard-on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Vengeance
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds