• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail Saga
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Blackmail Saga

"Yeah, Howie, that's it ... how's she feel, dude?"

"Tight, dude, really tight!"

"Red, scooch up under the bitch and get you cock in her cunt. You just know she's gotta love havin' both her wholes filled, dude." Roy suggested. I really loved Roy; he was always so fucking helpful. Wrong!

I felt Red enter me and the two guys got some sort of rhythm going that drove me wild. I could feel where their cocks were kind of pressing against each other as they both slid back and forth inside me and I was soon screaming my bliss again as one climax after the other took control of me.

"Dudes, she loves it ... fuck the shit out o' her!" They did.

Roy helped too; he jammed his fat cock in my mouth again. All three came in me over the next, what, half hour? Hour? Who the fuck knows! Roy's cum, I just swallowed. They had to do the glass thing again so I could drink the mixture of Red's and Howie's cum that seeped from my ass and pussy.

I was rewarded with another 'special bourbon" again; and I gulped it down.

By then, both my ass and pussy were sore, but not the boy's cocks. After a short rest, they started in on me again. I was subjected to pretty much all possible combinations of DP, except Roy stayed out of my ass thank god, or I would have needed surgery. It was close to four o'clock in the morning when they tired of me and left. By then, most of my bottle of bourbon was gone – none of them had been bourbon drinkers.

I was about to call a cab to leave when it occurred to me; where am I going to go, home? I knew I couldn't go home and face Jimmy in my current condition. So, I set my PDA alarm for seven thirty and went into the bedroom and crashed on the bed in there. I knew Jimmy would leave for work well before eight. I'd call him first thing and explain that the problems at work had turned into an all nighter with the software people.

He might buy that, I thought.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard the a cell phone ringing in the living room; it was the one that Ted had left me. I staggered out to the other room and grabbed the phone.

"Hello."

"So, Laura, it looks like you had a really good time with my friends, didn't you? Come on honey, admit it, you really enjoyed it – hey, I've got it all recorded. I couldn't begin to tell you how being times you climaxed. So, tell me how much you liked tonight's little fuck session." He demanded. When I hesitated, he added. "Tell me, damn it!"

"Yes, I enjoyed it ... uh, sir." I admitted.

"How much? Tell me how much!"

"A lot, I enjoyed it a lot."

"Sir." He reminded.

"Sir, yes, I loved it, it was the best sex of my life. OK, there! Are you happy now? Sir!" I shouted into the phone.

"Thank you Laura, but do be careful of that insolent mouth. It's just your first day and I'm being very lenient with you. Just don't forget the consequences of pissing me off, young lady. Now, good night – and sweet dreams of being fucked senseless. I will call you tomorrow with your instructions for tomorrow night." Ted told me.

My blood ran cold when he mentioned 'tomorrow night.' I couldn't be out every night, there was no way I could come up with plausible excuses for Jimmy every night of the week, I thought. This was insane.

I eventually fell asleep, but it was a fitful sleep and when my alarm rang at seven thirty after only a few hours of sleep; I felt like shit. Though, three quarters of a bottle of bourbon might have had a little something to do with how I felt; like the splitting headache. I checked the bathroom and found a bottle of ibuprofen; I took three.

"Jimmy, it's me. Sorry I didn't get home last night, it didn't go very well at work. Yeah, the software people needed my help. Well, yeah ... you recall I was on the concept team and helped develop the test criteria. Couldn't be helped. Yeah, I'm going to come home and get a few hours sleep and then I need to get back in here ... they still need me. Love you too honey. I'll call you later."

I hung up and grabbed the other cell phone my favorite Nazis had left me and went out to the hallway and retrieved my coat. I put both cells in my coat pocket. I looked back and saw the apartment was a total mess, but I don't windows!

Not when I've been blackmailed into being a whore, I thought.

I drove home and Jimmy was gone as I expected. I showered; a long long long time. I felt dirty, but, most of all I felt dirty in my mind; how could I have possibility enjoyed such exploitation, such abuse? But I had. I'd cum almost non-stop for hours. I had come to relish the feel of Roy's monstrous cock inside me. How was I going to face Jimmy? These thoughts ran through my head as I dressed to go to the office. I was going to be late, but that was just too fucking bad!

I worked the rest of the day and kept dreading the call I knew was coming. I came at four in the afternoon.

"Hello."

"Laura, my dear; tonight, I've decided we'll have a quiet night, just the two of us. Be at the apartment by seven. I've made dinner reservations for seven thirty." He said. "Wear your 'little black' dress – I know every girl has one. Oh, and bring a change of clothes for work tomorrow, you'll be spending the night."

"No." I said.

"You can't be serious. You know as soon as I hang up what will happen!"

"I'm not spending the night. I'm going home to Jimmy tonight. I'll come for dinner and you can fuck me all you want until midnight, but then I go home. Call the police if you want. That will at least give me time to call Jimmy and tell him want you did and maybe he can get help for me. But that's it, take it or leave it." I said, shaking with terror that Ted was going to call my bluff.

"You've got a lot of balls, baby. I like that in a woman; keeps life interesting. OK, this time we do it your way, but, next time I won't have to call the police first – I'll email Jimmy the video from last night of you with your new playmates. See you at seven." And he hung up.

"Oh my fucking god." I said out loud. It never occurred to me he'd involve Jimmy like that. At least, I'd gotten away with my bluff and would be able to see Jimmy, if only briefly.

I went to the mall after work and bought a 'little black dress' as instructed to wear; I had one at home but I had already called and told Jimmy I was working late again. Though I promised I would be home eventually and that I would not be doing another all nighter. So, I couldn't go home for my dress. I also had to buy shoes and jewelry.

I got to Ted's apartment five minutes early and let myself in with my key. Ted was sitting in the living room sipping a glass of wine.

"Come here and suck my cock." He ordered without even getting up from the sofa.

I went over and knelt before him. I unzipped him and removed his cock; he wasn't even hard. I took him in my mouth and started sucking and stoking his flaccid cock. It grew rapidly and in about five minutes I was swallowing his cum.

"Good girl, that was nice; not the best, but nice." He said.

I just sat on the floor in silence.

"What are you wearing under your dress?" He asked.

"Underwear; what else would I be wearing?"

"Sir!" He shouted at me.

"Sorry ... sir."

"Take it off. When you are with me, you will never wear underwear again, except black thigh high stockings. You will always wear stockings. Understand? Now get the underwear off. Now!"

"Yes, sir." I responded.

I stood and was about to go into the bedroom when he grabbed my arm.

"Here. Do it here."

More humiliation; he seemed to thrive on it, I realized. I took off my dress and unhooked my bra and removed it.

"Bend over, come closer." He sucked on my nipples for a few minutes. As I've said, my nipples are extremely sensitive and it really turns me on to have them squeezed or sucked. I could tell I was getting wet, in spite of the revulsion I felt from having Ted touch me.

"Now the panties."

I bent and removed them. He put his hand between my legs and inserted a finger inside me.

"God you're a honey bitch! You're sopping wet just from having your nipples sucked." He said.

"Yes, sir, I am wet; my nipples have always been sensitive." I said.

"Go into the bedroom. Top drawer of the dresser you'll find thigh high stockings in your size. Bring them back here and put them on."

I did as I was told. He fingered me some more and then ordered me to put my dress on again.

"Good, I want you all juicy while we dine. Let's go, or we'll be late."

At the restaurant, we had to wait at the bar for our table. Ted had me sit on a high bar stool; he stood next to me and ordered us drinks. He ordered me bourbon on the rocks, though I would have preferred wine; but he didn't ask my preference.

I did my best to remain modest since Ted had forced me to go out in public without panties. Ted stood next to me at the bar since it was crowded and only the one stool was available.

"Turn around on the stool, Laura, and check out the table over there with the three business men." He whispered in my ear. I did as I was told. "I've noticed them checking you out. Before our table is called, I want you to make sure you expose your shaved cunt to those three gentlemen, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." So I crossed my legs slowly and deliberately; I did not pull my skirt down, which left my stocking tops exposed.

"Oh yes, did you see the one guy's eyes go wide? He's telling his friends, uncross your legs now and do not put your knees together. Do it." Ted commanded.

I did, and all three men were blatantly staring at my exposed pussy. Ted got up and went over to the men and spoke with them briefly then he left the bar and went to the hostess station at the front entrance. I was curious what the hell he was up to when he returned and explained.

"I just changed our table to a table for five. The three gentlemen I just spoke with are joining us for dinner. They're in town for a convention and I told them that you were very much attracted to them, so we're all dining together and we'll see what happens later."

"Yes, sir."

"Let's go over so you can meet them." Ted said, and put his hand on my waist and pushed me off my bar stool.

"Gentleman, this is Laura. She noticed that you all seemed to be quite taken with her; after all, she is such a beauty, don't you all agree?" He said. "I'm sorry, but I didn't get your names a moment ago when we spoke."

"Oh, Bill, glad to me you Laura." One of them stood and offered his hand, which I took.

"Eric, your friend is right, you are gorgeous." The next said.

"Why thank you." I replied.

"Robert, but everyone calls me Bob."

"My name's Ted. Is it alright if we join you here while we wait for our table?" Ted said. They, of course, all agreed and we sat.

"So, what brings you gentlemen to town, business of some sort?" Ted asked.

"Oh, yes, a health care I.T. conference." Bill said.

"That's interesting, but look, I have to admit that Laura and I couldn't help noticing just how, uh, engrossed you gentlemen seemed to be with Laura's 'assets,' shall we say. Is that right?"

"Well, uh, geez this is awkward, I mean ..." Eric started to speak for the group.

"No, no, it's perfectly alright. As a matter of fact, Laura rather enjoys having multiple partners, don't you dear?" He said and turned to me for an answer; I knew what I was supposed to say and had little choice but to say it.

"Oh yes, honey, you know how much I like to have lots of men fuck me, why just last night when ..."

"Yes, my dear, I think our three friends here get the picture, don't you boys?"

The all responded affirmatively.

"So, here's what I propose, we can all have dinner and then go over to my apartment and enjoy the rest of the evening with Laura, or, if no one is terribly hungry, we could just pay for our drinks and go now. I think I've got some things to snack on back at the apartment, uh, besides Laura." They all laughed; I didn't. "So, what d'ya say, fellas?"

To a man, they all agreed to leave the restaurant right away. I was thrilled; another night without dinner! But, I vowed to myself I would be home by midnight.

When we arrived at the apartment, Ted ordered me to get drinks for everyone.

"And pour a bourbon for yourself." He said; then he whispered in my ear. "Same rules applies, at least four drinks before you leave."

"Yes, sir." I served the drinks and put out some snacks in bowls that Ted had in the pantry, though I knew I was to be the entrée.

Ted stood when I was finished serving and walked over behind me and unceremoniously unzipped my dress.

"I think our friends here would like to see how truly beautiful you really are, isn't that right guys?" Ted said, as he pushed the straps of my dress off my shoulders; it fluttered to the floor leaving me naked but for my stockings and heels.

"Isn't she ravishing?" They all made lewd remarks about how beautiful they thought I was and how they'd 'like to get some of that' and so on.

"Well, this is your lucky day, because you can have as much of this as you want, isn't that right Laura."

"Oh yes sir, they can all fuck me while you watch." I agreed.

"Why don't we all get more comfortable and let Laura know just how much we really appreciate her beauty." He said as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down.

"Bend over honey." He ordered.

As soon as I complied, I felt his cock press against my pussy. I figured out that we were dispensing with foreplay for the night as he pressed his cock home and it filled me to capacity. Of course, he wasn't anything like Roy and the two other guys who had fucked me senseless the night before, but still, he was large and his meat felt really nice inside me; though I was still horribly conflicted with being coerced into letting him, and anyone else he chose, fuck me at will.

"Bob, come over and let Laura enjoy you, she loves having her mouth filled while being fucked." Bob happily agreed and in a matter of seconds I had Bob's cock in my mouth while Ted continued to fuck me from the rear. The other guys circled around me and urged me to take a cock in each hand so that everyone was having a grand time; except me. And yes, Ted's cock was generating wonderful sensations inside me and I knew I was going to cum soon, but I would have happily sacrificed the sexual bliss to simply be at home with my husband and return to a normal life.

As expected, an orgasm overcame me, but I'm sure no one knew but me as I made little noise since my mouth was being fucked by Bob. Perhaps Ted felt me tense up and squeeze his cock from the inside; if he did, he didn't say anything.

"Ahhhh shit ... I'm going to cum ... quick Laura, turn around and take it in your mouth." Ted ordered.

Bob's cock came out of my mouth as I was spun around and Ted's throbbing cock went in just in time to start spurting his thick cum into my mouth. He groaned his delight as I felt the warm eruptions fill my mouth.

"Be a good girl and swallow." He instructed. He needn't have bothered; I knew the drill. "Someone please hand Laura her drink and let her wash it down."

I drank about half my bourbon in one go and felt the fire of the liquor work its way down to my belly.

"Eric, why don't you lie on the carpet and let Laura ride you, she really likes cowgirl." So, I was manhandled on top of Eric and felt him enter me; he was a lot thicker than Ted and so felt much better inside me and I knew he'd get me off in no time." But, Ted wasn't done orchestrating.

"Bob, how would you like to take Laura's nether tunnel, she has only recently been introduced to such pleasure, and I must say, she really looked like she enjoyed it the first time, didn't you honey?" Ted said.

"Oh god yes, it was so awesome having two cocks fuck me at once." I said breathlessly as Eric thrust his cock ferociously into me. And, I wasn't lying; I had loved the feel of two huge cocks fucking me the night before. I just would rather have had it been somewhere and someone else altogether.

I was also surprised that my pussy wasn't as sore as I'd have thought it would be after being split apart by Roy's tremendous dick the night before. There was a bit of tenderness at first when Ted had just fucked me, but it quickly was overcome by my orgasms. Which, I was also having as Eric fucked me while I felt Ted, or someone, dripping lube on my asshole.

Unlike Roy, who was kind enough to stretch me out with his fingers the previous night, Ted must have given Bob the go ahead as a hard cock pressed into my tightly puckered hole.

"Slow, please, let me relax it first." I asked. As Bob worked his cock into my ass, another hard piece of meat was shoved into my mouth; Bill's.

Eric kept fucking me hard and fast and Bob soon picked up the pace to match Eric and I was screaming with ecstasy; even though my mouth was filled with cock. Again, I loved the feel of being fucked by two cocks at once and vowed to myself that when this ordeal with Ted was finally all over, I would figure out some way to get Jimmy to agree to a threesome with someone, so his could be the cock in my ass.

Eric unloaded in my cunt and I heard Ted telling Bob that when Bob was ready to cum, he should pull out and dump his load in my mouth. I'd not had anal sex until Ted forced me into it, but the thought of someone having their cock in my ass and then putting it directly into my mouth was truly disgusting. But, in a matter of minutes I got to experience that dubious delight. Bob astounded me with a mammoth load of cum which dripped down my chin and onto my breasts.

"Lick it all up Laura, don't miss a drop." Ted admonished. "Here, have another drink." My glass was full again and I drained the whole thing trying to wash away the idea of Bob's shity cock having just been in my mouth.

"Now, let's collect Eric's cum from your pussy like you did the other night so you can enjoy his cum, too."

He told the guys how to have me squat over the glass, etc., and I drank another load of cum from my bourbon glass. Ted was so nice as to fill the glass with booze again so I could wash down the latest load of cum.

"Bill, you haven't had the lovely Laura yet, come on, climb aboard." Ted had Bill take Eric's place on the floor and Ted took Bob's place in my ass and we all fucked some more. Ted shot his load in my ass; I was so thankful he didn't put it in my mouth. I drank more glasses of cum and more booze and by half past eleven the guys all begged off anymore carnal delights with the slut, me, 'cause they all had meetings and presentations to attend at their conference early the next morning. They left and I was alone with Ted, who'd cum in me at least three times.

"OK, I'm out of here." I told Ted.

"Remember what I said about sending your precious Jimmy the video from last night." Ted warned me.

"Yes, how could I forget? Sir." And I left without waiting for a reaction or response.

I drove home terrified I'd be stopped and given a breathalyzer test; I knew my blood alcohol had to be way over the limit. I got home a few minutes after midnight and entered the apartment as quietly as I could. I undressed, having put my office clothes back on while sitting in the car outside our apartment – tell me that didn't feel weird, changing in the back seat of my car where anyone could see me; but it was really late, and few people were about.

I put my nightie on and slipped into bed thinking Jimmy wouldn't be awake, but he was.

"You're really late." He whispered.

"I know honey, I'm really sorry." I said as he pulled me to him and kissed me; I knew he'd smell the booze, there no way to avoid it. It was surely part of Ted's malicious intent to provoke discord between me and my husband.

"You been drinking? I thought you were at work." Jimmy challenged me.

"I have and I was." I started my lies to Jimmy. "When we were done, the software guys said everyone had to go to the Blue Iguana for drinks to celebrate. I declined but then my boss, Margaret, gave me a 'look' and I knew I had to agree to go out with everyone. But I told them it would be for just one drink and that I had to get home. Well, it was two drinks, but I got away as soon as I could, OK?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail Saga
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds