• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail Saga
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Blackmail Saga

"Oh my god! Jimmy! Wait. Wait." I said; I had to pull over. I couldn't drive. "Jimmy! You don't hate me!" I'm sure he could still hear me crying.

"Of course not. Oh shit! You thought I was serious?" He said, sounding incredulous.

"Yes, yes, I was sure I'd never see you again. I ... I thought after seeing that horrible video you'd really gotten mad at me and hated me. Oh Jimmy, I love you so much; I never want to lose you!"

"Geez, honey, I thought you knew I was going to pretend to be mad. Hmmm ... maybe I should consider taking up acting. But, I'll tell you that I did get really angry as I watched that sick video, but I was angry at the scum bucket that made it and forced you to do all that. Shit, I want to kill that sick bastard!"

"Jimmy I'm so happy ... you're not ..." And I broke down and sobbed over the phone. Jimmy talked me through it and then reminded me of something.

"Now, remember honey, when you get to his apartment; you know he'll be waiting, and he probably watched ever minute of us fighting. You have got to stay angry at him. If his plan to make us split had really worked, that's what you would be; broken hearted that we split up and angry as hell at him for doing it to us. Don't let go of that anger, otherwise, he'll catch on and know something isn't right. So keep thinking about what he tried to do even though it didn't work. He tried to split us up, tired to make me think you're a slut; only a real scum could do that to another person. Stay mad! And call me at lunch tomorrow, OK?"

"OK, honey and I love you so so much! Oh, and you remember too, when you go back to the apartment, act drunk." Jimmy told me much later that he didn't have to act; he really did get smashed before going home.

"Me too, I love you even more ... now, GET MAD!" And he hung up.

And that's what I thought about the whole way to Ted's place. I even dwelled on how Jimmy shouted at me and accused me and called me a slut and a whore. I thought of how I wanted to die less than an hour ago when I thought I would have to live without Jimmy; thinking I'd lost him forever. Most of all, I thought of how it was ALL Ted's fault.

I entered the apartment in a rage. Sure enough, Ted sat on the sofa sipping a glass of wine.

"So, had a little tiff with the hubby, did we?" He said with a smirk.

"Don't talk to me you piece of shit! This is all your fault, you scum! If I had a gun right now you'd be lying on the floor with you life blood soaking into the fucking rug, you asshole!"

"Now wait just a minute! You can't talk to me like ..." He was angry; I'd trumped his power suit.

"Oh yes I can, you shit for brains! Look what you've done to my life! God, how I hate you! You've had you fun with me; now just leave me the fuck alone!"

Ted came toward me with his arms extended like he wanted to hug me and console me.

"Now Laura just settle down, I know you're upset, after all, I heard those terrible things he said ..."

"Stay aware from me! Don't you dare touch me, you slime!" I screamed.

I ran into the kitchen and pulled out the drawer where I knew the kitchen knives were kept and grabbed the largest knife in the drawer; a formidable butcher knife. I turned and threatened Ted with it.

"Now wait, just wait. Think! If you kill me you spend the rest of your life in prison. You may even get the death penalty. Think what it'll do to your husband!" Ted sounded just a touch worried.

"YOU SHIT! – my husband wishes I was dead, and it's your fucking fault! You wanna know something scum bag? I know exactly why the death penalty isn't a deterrent for homicide right now. Want me to show you? I will if you take another step closer to me." I continued to scream at Ted. "Now back off! Stay away from me! Don't ever touch me again or I swear I will tear your beating heart from your worthless body with my bare hands!"

"OK, I can see this is getting us nowhere. Alright, I'm going home; you can stay here in the apartment. I know you can't go home to your place; not the way Jimmy sounded, but, ya know, he might calm down. We'll see." Ted babbled, still sounding worried. "I will call you tomorrow; and remember, I can still send you jail in a heartbeat. So, get some rest and get your head straight. I know it's been a traumatic day for you and that's the only reason I'm not calling the police right now."

Ted left without even giving me a good night kiss; I was devastated. Not!

I unpacked my clothes; took a shower and tried to maintain my heartbroken and angry appearance. I got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Alright you asshole! I know you can hear me, you sick psychotic piece of shit! I am going out and find a bar and get smashed. Don't you dare think you can sneak in while I'm asleep. I'm taking that knife to bed with me when I get back ... so fuck you!" And I left the apartment.

I walked to a bar nearby; it was a pretty good neighborhood and I didn't feel too bad about being out by myself, plus I had the big knife in my purse in case Ted tried to sneak back to the apartment while I was gone, thinking he could remove it while I was away.

I called Jimmy and gave him a blow by blow account of my performance.

"Geez honey, I know I told you to stay mad, but weren't you taking a chance he'd call the police?" Jimmy cautioned.

"Yeah, I know, but what's done is done. God I was so pissed; still am, for christ's sake. At least maybe he'll back off a bit and leave me alone; for awhile anyway, until he thinks I've cooled off. But we both know I have to get with the program and agree to more sex shit, or I'm useless to him and then he will call the police to be rid of me."

"Yeah, you're right. OK, we'll talk again tomorrow at lunch. I really love you honey and I hate to see you having to go through all this crap. I'm talking to someone else tomorrow about it and we'll see where that might lead."

"OK Jimmy, I love you too, and I'm not going through this all alone. You're being hurt just as much as I am, honey."

"Yeah, but I'm not the one being intimidated to have sex repeatedly. I can't imagine how horrible that must be for you. How long are you going to stay at the bar? I wish I could meet you there, we could get smashed together."

"Can't take the chance he'd see you anywhere in this area. You're not even supposed to know I'm in the Oak Forrest part of town. I'll stay here about an hour and nurse a drink and then stagger back in case he's on the street watching. Good night love, talk to you tomorrow."

Ted didn't come around for two days. He called next on Saturday morning and told me to dress to go out on a boat. He'd been invited by a friend and told to bring a 'date.'

"I don't have a bathing suit or anything to go out on a boat." I protested.

"Yes, you do. Look around in the bedroom closets and drawers. I put everything there while you were at work yesterday. And you better be over that crap with the knife. You pushed me to the limit and I came so close to making that call. I won't put up with that again. Be ready at noon and I will pick you up."

We went sailing on the bay. There were a dozen guys on the boat; it was an enormous boat. At least, I wasn't the only girl again; there were two others.

The 'bathing suit' was an arrangement of strings. The top had two patches of material that scarcely covered my nipples and the bottom had a similar sized bit of material that covered my slit and little else. Ted left me a 'cover up' to wear walking from the parking lot of the marina and out the dock where the boat was tied up. The cover up was the sheerest most transparent garment I'd ever seen; it was pointless to wear it, so I didn't. I was getting used to stares from strangers.

We were out on the water for over six hours. During that time, I was fucked at least a dozen times, swallow a dozen loads of cum and ate out the pussy of each of the other girls, and had them each eat out my pussy. When we returned to the apartment, Ted fucked me again and informed me he was not spending the night.

"It's a family thing; can't get out of it."

"Wow, you're kidding, I can't believe it." I said, flabbergasted.

"Can't believe what?"

"That you have a family; I was sure you crawled, fully formed, from some slim pit."

"Careful ... or tomorrow I'll drag you down under the eighteenth street bridge were the street people live and let them have their way with you."

"Funny, I was sure that's where Roy and his buddy's came from." I knew I was pushing my luck, but I couldn't help myself; I hated his guts so much.

Ted left and I had a whole evening to myself. I called Jimmy using our secret cell phones and we met at a motel about five miles from Ted's apartment. We actually got to spend the night together and I returned to the apartment by seven the next morning. I doubted Ted would show up so early, he didn't impress me as a morning person; come to think of it, he didn't impress me as a person.

He called later that morning and said he'd pick me up at noon again.

"What do I wear?" I asked.

"Heels, stockings, a dress, doesn't matter which one; you won't have it on that long."

Ted took me to a place where they had 'glory holes' which I'd heard of, but never seen. It's a simple concept; you enter a little room with two holes on either side of the room which are roughly set at hip height. Guys stick their dicks through the holes and the girls suck them off or offer up their pussies so the guys can fuck you. Ted came into my little room with me and had me take off the dress; then he told me which of the two options he wanted me to exercise for each guy; suck or be fucked. From time to time, Ted fucked me and then had me return to servicing the mystery cocks. I had so much cum ozzing out of my pussy that it ran down the insides of both legs and formed little puddles on the floor. And I wasn't at all hungry for dinner; my tummy was all full of yummy cum. Yuk!

I think I serviced thirty or forty guys. We left at midnight 'cause poor baby Teddy had to go to work the next morning and needed his sleep.

It went on like this week after week. Street hookers get more time off from fucking than I did. At least, I got to see Jimmy two or three times a week. One Saturday, Ted arranged for an entire hockey team to fuck me, Ted filmed a lot of it with a handheld video recorder. He got two adjoining rooms at a motel and they spent over fourteen hours at me. My pussy was so sore, that for the next three days I told Ted I'd get the knife again if anyone came near me.

Ted told me he'd been posting all of the videos of me on a web site he'd put up, it was lauraslut.com. I went to the site and found myself, with full face recognition, being fucked during hours of footage. Of course, Ted never appeared. It wasn't even a 'pay site' – though the 'hit counter' read over four million hits.

Many nights during my two months of hell, we did have 'quiet nights' in; just the two of us; how romantic (not). He'd fuck me whenever he felt like it. When he wasn't fucking me; he had me spending just about every waking moment jamming dildos in my own pussy or rubbing my clit with a vibrator. I always had to have a butt plug in my ass, that is, except when Ted was fucking me in the ass. He made me sleep in the same bed with him and he would often wake during the night to fuck me without saying a word, and then he'd go back to sleep.

Several times, Ted made me dress in my 'street hooker' costume. But instead of lingerie, I had to wear an obscenely short tight dress, and he'd take me to sleazy bars where he was sure I would get propositioned. I had to take my 'johns' back to his apartment – with all the cameras – and do whatever they paid me for; I made nearly two thousand dollars which he let me keep.

Then, finally, after what seemed like years, the last day of the corporate quarter came I was to be let off the hook by the morning of the next day; all of the damning transactions would be reversed.

During the afternoon of that last day, I was at the office and got another email from Ted, just like the first memo from him; it simply said to report to his office at four thirty. A chill went through me when I read it; I was afraid he'd changed his mind and was going to renege on the deal and would keep me in bondage even longer.

When I entered his office, he looked up and nodded at the door.

"Close and lock it, Laura. Good, have a seat." I did as he instructed. I'd long since dispensed with the 'sir' crap. "Today's our last day. I thought I'd invite you up for one last little fuck session."

"You aren't changing anything? By tomorrow morning all the accounts you took money from will have it restored and I'll be off the hook? Because I have to tell you Ted, if you're not doing that, I'm walking out of here and going to the police and taking my chances; I can't take anymore of this."

"Yes, I will reverse all of the accounts and you will be in the clear by morning. Now, get your clothes off and come over here and fuck me one last time, for old time's sake."

I had a mind to tell him to fuck off, but there was too much a stake and I couldn't risk jeopardizing everything that was in place. So, I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor; I'd given up wearing under wear, Ted had me sort of brain washed that way.

He unzipped and I went over to him and climbed on his lap and felt him enter me. He thrust into me and I didn't feel anything. In the previous two months I'd learned how to compartmentalize; how to block out things I didn't want any part of. I didn't cum automatically anymore; in fact, I didn't cum at all. Ted came inside me and I climbed off; he would have had more fun with a blow up doll, and I'm sure he knew it.

"Scoop the cum out of your cunt and eat it."

"No, you don't own me any more; that was your last hurray. So, what are you going to do without a fuck toy after today?"

"Oh don't you worry you're pretty little head, my dear. I've got another toy lined up for tomorrow; you don't know her, she works on the tenth floor."

"Oh good for you, you sick bastard." And I headed for the door.

"Have a nice life, Laura, it's been fun." He said as I walked out.

I met the assistant head of the FBI Corporate Crimes Task Force about ten blocks from my office in a temporary space the agency had set up as a command center. Techs removed the 'bugs' that were hidden in my earrings. That was about the only way they had of bugging me since I was always naked every time Ted took me somewhere for more abuse. I had no idea spy devices were so small.

"We got everything recorded; you came through loud and clear." I was told.

Jimmy had made the initial contacts with the FBI through an old friend of his from college who had joined the agency a few years ago. Jimmy told them everything and finally, I'd met with them, several times, in fact; and I'd been wearing bugs for every rendezvous with Ted for over a month.

The agency had infiltrated the corporate systems and they were able to record every transaction and its source which would give them the evidence they needed to put Ted away; I presume they had some legal authorization to do this. They would be at it all night looking for Ted to start making his changes, both mine, and the ones for the new girl's accounts who he intended to blackmail. They placed spy cameras to watch my computer in case he came to my office to put the transactions in though my PC. They thought of everything.

The head of the Task Force assured me they would have everything they needed to put Ted away for a very long time; probably the rest of his life. I was assured that Ted should be in custody sometime during the night.

When Jimmy and I got to our apartment, an FBI team was just finishing their 'sweep' and removal of all the spy devices planted in our apartment; they assured us it was now 'clean.'

"I haven't seen shit this sophisticated since I was a liaison to the CIA on a joint op a year or so ago. Oh, sorry 'bout the language, miss" One agent told us.

Jimmy and I made love that night; and for the second time in my life I had to fake an orgasm. I hoped the 'old me' would be back soon; but hey, I had a lot of healing to do.

I didn't sleep much that night, though Jimmy did. I didn't feel safe until I saw clips of Ted being hauled off in hand cuffs on the TV news the following night.

It took four months to bring him to trail and convict him, another ten months of appeals. He's doing several consecutive twenty-five to life terms in a federal pen. He's not up for parole until two thousand sixty-five. I'll be in my late eighties; Ted will be long dead.

I'm finally able to sleep through the night; and I don't fake orgasms any more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail Saga
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds