Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 01

8. You will suck and fuck any man I say. And it will be at any time and any place I say.

9. You will eat any woman I tell you to eat. You will lick her pussy and make her come. And once again, it won't matter where you are, you will do it.

10. All 3 of your holes will be used whenever I say they will be. That will be your mouth, cunt and ass and I don't care if you have never had a cock in your ass before. It will happen and more than once.

11. I have the right to add more rules as we go along and you have no rights except to obey me.

12. And the last one for now will be you will call me 'Mistress' whenever we are together. In public or around your family, it will be Ms. Joyce.

Now, do you understand all your rules slut? If not, I have them all written down for you to study. There will be no questions or pleading not to do this to you. You fucked up and now you are mine."

I just hung my head in shame. Why did I ever even think about fucking anyone other than my husband. Why did he stay away for so long all the time? If he had been home, I wouldn't be in this mess. But now she has pictures and videos of me cheating on him and I can't let him find out. And I'm sure there will be more of the videos and pictures as she makes me into a slutty little whore for her.

I was crying now and had no idea what I was going to do to get out of this. I had to get those pictures and videos away from her before she had a chance to show John or my kids.

Joyce snapped me out of my pity party when she said, "Ok, my little whore, it is time for one more cock and then you can go home and cry. I won't let Mike fuck me in my ass. No way is he going to stick that big cock up my ass, but now he can use your ass to get his pleasure. And I don't mind if he does fuck you if it is only up your ass.

I looked up and saw Mike, her husband, enter the room. He had the video camera and handed it to Joyce. He said, "Honey, that was wonderful. I got it all on tape for you and now I want my reward. I am so glad you have found a way I can fuck someone in the ass because you won't let me near that little hole. But Bonnie's ass will do just fine."

Joyce said, "Honey, I tried it once back there and as you know, you never got it all the way in. I made you pull out. But, Bonnie won't stop you from going all the way in and then shoot your hot cum into her bowels. I'll make sure it is all in the movie."

I started crying again. I didn't want a cock in my ass either. I had done it with John a couple times. But didn't like it. I only let him do it because I loved him. But now I will have someone else's cock fucking my back door and I was not happy. I thought about begging him not to do it, but then thought about the things she told me and if I pissed her off, she would have me naked in front of my kids when they came home from college. I couldn't have that and I couldn't let John know I cheated. So, I stayed quiet and cried.

Mike said, "Ok, get up slut and bend over the couch. I am going to enjoy this."

I did as he told me and got off my knees, then bent over the couch with my ass in the air so he could violate me. I hoped he used some lube before he put his cock into me. Joyce said it was big, but I had not seen it yet.

Mike was getting undressed and I looked back at him once he was naked. His cock was huge. It looked twice the size of Johns. May not have been, but it looked that way. I guessed it was at least 10 inches long and appeared to be as big around as my wrist. I would never be the same if he fucked my tiny little ass with that thing.

Joyce handed me a tube of lube and said, "Get your slutty ass ready for him. I saw you looking and your eyes almost popped out of your head. Yes, he is big and I can't take it all in my pussy. But you will have it all up your ass. So, lube up really good so it won't hurt as much."

She moved away from me and as I started lubing up my little ass, she was stroking his cock and it looked like it got bigger. And she was being nice to me by giving me the lube and she was also rubbing lube on his cock.

Once she thought I had enough lube around my ass and inside of me, she said, "OK Mike fuck the bitch."

He moved over to me and I had to hold my ass cheeks apart to let him in. He pushed hard and finally the head went in. I already felt so full. He kept pushing more of that monster into my tiny hole, stretching me out wide. I will have to buy diapers after he fucks me tonight.

He pushed in some more and then pulled out some before pushing back in, going even deeper. My ass was hurting and I was crying, but I refused to give her the satisfaction of hearing me scream and beg him to stop. I took his cock a little at a time and after about 10 minutes of pushing into me, I felt his balls slap my cunt.

Once he was all the way in, he stopped and held it here for a moment, giving me the opportunity to get more accustomed to that huge thing up my ass. But, then he pulled back to having just the head in my ass and then shoved back into me all the way. After that, he just fucked me. I had a hard time being still as he pounded my ass with his big cock.

He fucked my naked ass for about 15 minutes before he stiffened up and drove into me one last time. I felt his cum shooting rope after rope after rope into my bowels. He grunted and groaned and slapped my ass as he was cumming in me.

Then he suddenly stopped and leaned over me, making me collapse on the sofa with him on top of me. He still had his cock up my ass and it didn't seem like it was going down very fast. He moved a little and then started fucking me again. I thought, shit, he is one of those guys who go twice before they finish totally. He fucked me hard and fast and was cumming again in about 3 minutes.

This time after he rested for a short time, I felt his cock softening and he pulled out. Joyce said, "Wow, look at that nasty shit hole. It looks so big now. I hope she closes back up soon. If not, she'll be shitting all over herself." Then she laughed at what she said.

I was hurting back there and she is trying to make jokes. I looked at her and said, "That's not funny. I think he ruined me."

She got a regular camera out and took a picture of my ass and showed it to me. MY God, it was so big. I never thought anyone's ass, especially mine, could stretch out like that. Hell, I think you could drive a mac truck up there.

Once I rested a moment longer, I turned around so I could see them. They were both smiling at me and I now hated both.

"Now Bonnie, go back home I'll see you at my door in the morning. Remember your new rules. Naked at home. Check your e mail as I have sent you a copy of your rules. Study them and remember all of them. If you fuck up, I get to punish you."

"We are going to bed, and I suggest you do the same once you are home. No hiding on the way home. Be a proud slut and walk the street. Goodnight." Joyce said and left the room.

I let myself out and hurried home. I had to run a bath to soak my sore ass. I did just that as soon as I was home and then got in bed to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds